Shadow Stuff

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shadow Stuff

Post by WildWolf »

Awhile back...i went on an Astral adventure too the underworld and visited a place called the Shadow Temple (Library). There are many libraries in subtle reality, where you can download energy/knowledge. This one is unique in that it carries knowledge on mysteries regarding darker arcana....and some stuff you can't find anywhere else except here.

To be frank, it was not a pleasant journey, the library was guarded by a very intense draconic guardian....not an easy encounter and had to negotiate with him to get entrance....ie....writing this post was part of the deal. Evoking him could be useful, if you want entrance, but all in all, don't go into these realms without some kind of guide, who has authority over this realm and you have a significant relationship. Even after entering the Library, i still had to deal with spiritual rascals to get what i needed and when i got back, had to clean off parasitic gunk. Not a beginners journey.

On a related, D.H. Thorne has some great "Demon In Review" videos where he talks about his experiences with entities on the dark side of reality. Worth watching. Cheers and Link.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... IVWCBPqDRG

Cerber

Re: Shadow Stuff

Post by Cerber »

Oh nice, I love those kind of places. Negotiations of passage can be quite intense (in variety of different ways) at times, but usually well worth it.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Shadow Stuff

Post by WildWolf »

Cerber wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:05 pm Oh nice, I love those kind of places. Negotiations of passage can be quite intense (in variety of different ways) at times, but usually well worth it.
Yeah, this experience really caused my adrenals to kick in hard and took a lot of sell control to stay calm. A bit of Knowledge and Gnosis is usually worth the quest.

Return to “Witchcraft”