700 Club is the Anti-Christ

paradigmshift700
Forum Member
Forum Member

700 Club is the Anti-Christ

Post by paradigmshift700 »

666.666666667 Robot wars took place years ago. The dragon is built without a soul, see you later dickheads is an insult that should not be said, but go carts also could have chips in the arm, which arm is left then in this war of the 7 headed dragon?

[clown] 5
The Enterprise Model has escaped again from child abuse, no sign was given that the food can kill you with heart attacks, but the Hermes is Lucifer, so I followed the squirrel in the copyright issue about the Ice Cream Cone, a best seller, but only Hermes makes money from it.

I draw the picture and stare into is, my pastor says it's wrong, Holocaust denial started again in the past. Michelangelo is Crowley, not Hitler, too many of them. 'I had a dream' says another one with sunglasses or a hat? But the dark ages is metal not leather is more hidden alchemy.

The ego carries on living, all you need to do is steal it, I found that the pastor also said that, that the sneeze effect is actual people in hospital, in jail you become a barcode when they rape you, wisdom filled but no one is one as many people, sarcasm. Russia War Politics, don't read the news, the AlManiacs won, censored, Adonikam is not Russia though and 666 is not 667. Ezra and Nehemia. 700 Club victory, 'How to build a dragon. 10% of us will know. 4

Pig Satan, Jewish Pig Pastor, Nest of a Bird not Lamb...Ancient Truth about Vulutures 3...15

Cerber

Re: 700 Club is the Anti-Christ

Post by Cerber »

Not sure if my dear friend Satan would approve this message, but probably we can live with it.
If only you could try keeping your thoughts of the same context in one or two thread, rather spreading it so wide.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: 700 Club is the Anti-Christ

Post by OneOfFourth »

paradigmshift700 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:13 pm 666.666666667
Just curious as I have lots of references to numbers in my research and how they seem to be used and how they can be used to affect people: Where did you come up with that number? (especially with the detail of the 7 in the end?)

Those numbers don't seem to have to be numbers per se, but can be anything really. But certain numbers seem to be used for certain tasks.

Does the term Prefekta/Prefecta mean anything to you?
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”