What does your name mean?

Announce your presence, if you will.

Jimoc
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: What does your name mean?

Post by Jimoc »

Hi guys. Nice to join Occultforum.

Mya name is Jim. As I know my name means "Supplanter". It is of Hebrew origin. Short form of James (Hebrew) "he who supplants".
I have a blog about astrology - Zodiac 12 Signs. My blog focuses on zodiac signs compatibility, personality, and more.

chongjasmine
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chongjasmine »

My name is simply a combination of my surname and my Christian name.
My novel Lucifer, God's beloved son: https://www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Gods-bel ... B006AZLZAI

Ziran
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ziran »

I have been recently learning the Dao De Jing by LaoTzu. Ziran, is arguably the most important concept / teaching in the Dao De Jing. It can be translated simply or deeply. I understand it as being-in-harmony. The words chosen here also have deep meaning for me. Literally, the classical chinese characters: 自然 "Ziran" means "by the nose". And that's what I try to do in my life. Follow my nose where ever it leads me, naturally.

Wintruz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Wintruz »

It's old Germanic for "winter". A low level act of act of aggression towards the idea that "hotness" is friendly, blonde and perma-tanned.

Uriens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Uriens »

Uriens is name of one of demons, which seems to be strongly connected to me. I did received however approval to use that name.

Return to “Introductions”