unknown entity

For difficult to define queries.

chucklefucc
Forum Member
Forum Member

unknown entity

Post by chucklefucc »

Hey guys, i recently become involved with an entity but i’m unsure how. I had a psychotic break roughly 1 year ago and just came off antipsychotics and now i have some entity around me and i’m wondering if anyone know what it is. sorry not very safe work. initially i felt touches on my body that i thought were just muscle spasms from stopping medication but overtime the touches began to feel much more real. now i have something that is making me orgasm every time i lay down, i don’t believe it’s a succubus as it also penetrates me and it feels to be made of tendrils and wirey teeth. i can feel warmth, weight, and even moisture from the thing. it wraps itself around both of my legs and uses tendrils to wrap my genitals and does many different techniques of getting me off, it recently started penetrating me which i find to be very uncomfortable and painful as i’ve never put anything in there before. other maybe relevant info i’ve had sleep paralysis or dreams in which i got sleep paralysis within the dream frequently recently. i have never seen the entity or heard the entity but i can feel it real as day, it also has never approached me in dreams and will not communicate with me if i ask it to tap me for yes or no questions. it seems to have grown larger and heavier over time. i’m not a christian but i tried calling upon jesus to rid me of it and have gotten no help. i tried looking up a banishing ritual and got a very painful biting sensation. i don’t know what to do, it seems to only be getting worse as time goes on.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: unknown entity

Post by WildWolf »

-Start taking daily salt baths.
-Seal up the holes in your aura (DM if you need some help in this).

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: unknown entity

Post by Amor »

Octopus-like entities are very common - although not usually so parasitic.

The human heart properly is used to anchor Light from on high. You can use that Light to deal with most adverse entities.

Here is the basic technique. As you do it twice a day it will progressively deal with almost every adverse energy in or attached to your lightbody.

https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 33#p526433

Humans that are immersed in some too-ancient spiritual practices including martial arts often are not permitted to do the exercise effectively

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”