Banishing my own Christmas Egregore

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

ST_Cyprian
Forum Member
Forum Member

Banishing my own Christmas Egregore

Post by ST_Cyprian »

Ever since I was little I have had an acute fear of Jacob Marley from the Christmas Carol. So much that I have had dreams, seeing things in the shadows like a ghost carrying chains, and have even heard chains rattling in the night. Sometimes the fear of this presence is enough to keep me awake and sleep. This only happens in December and maybe a bit into the next month I know years of feeding this has given it its own spiritual life so to speak and just wonder how to get rid of it?

I come from a ceremonial magick background as well as some Folk and Catholic magic so to speak so I thought the following

1. Make a sigil and try to evoke my Jacob Marley in a ritual and have a battle of wills to get rid of it sort of face my demons, but I am worried it will give this thing more strength

2. Try to construct a binding ritual to bind it like Solomon did with the brass vessel.

3. Banish the hell out of my house with an exorcism right

Advice and thoughts appreciated

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Banishing my own Christmas Egregore

Post by Amor »

Push heart-light to the Earth Mother (planetary elemental). Then visualize the spirit that you call Jacob Marley and visualize a tube/straw drawn up from the EM and place it in the energy field of the JM spirit and ask the EM to suck out the energy of that spirit

Here is the original heart-light exercise. It is fundamental

https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 33#p526433

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Banishing my own Christmas Egregore

Post by WildWolf »

Divine the source of the illness via cards.....pull as many as you need.....then send healing energy towards the source. You can do this via giving offerings to spirit allies or charging yourself up via meditation and then sending Love in that direction.

It appears to me that you got some Shadow issues going on.

Return to “Help!”