Dead end

Announce your presence, if you will.

Hise
Forum Member
Forum Member

Dead end

Post by Hise »

Warning! The post is serious as well as the situation and must be not taken or approached lightly, no one got hurt yet but the warning is here.

Hello, I am meeting a dead end in solving a very dire and complicated magical problem.
I asked for healing from someone I knew, without knowing the person got possessed by something, it happened 2 years ago.
It was progressing slowly on him and as different problems started to occur with my health had to dig into what was going on.
I was told by different people that he was warned but did nothing and my case seems to be the end result.
Together with heals I got some very dangerous stuff on myself which was removed by a person who helped me with protection since it tried to force me for more "healing" saying it hasn't finished "healing" me yet.
But the mage that helped didn't remove everything, I am having my health (primarily head) in a bad condition, which was steadily going down for 1.5 years already,I had serious suspicions of what was going on but besides mantics, it was unscannable.

Right until I had some help from another person a couple of months ago who found the problem, but as it is self-regenerating, the removal was unsuccessful. Not very sure of what to do with it, since by paying money to different healers I could only slow down the degradation.

Tried mailing different orders with the thought that an order would have the means to help me if they wanted to, or there are high chances of someone being skilled enough to solve it within one, with later integration into an order.
The "problem" was designed to be unremovable and whenever I try to do something about it I am getting hurt since it is generating some sort of poison and attacking my inner structures/causing terror and other sorts of effects which learned to resist, however, I am at a loss on how to approach it since I don't have any possible means of getting rid of it myself, and I have very low chances of approaching someone skilled enough.

If anyone got any advice or thinks he can help with information or directly I would gladly accept it. Would answer questions/provide more information.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Dead end

Post by Amor »

Hise wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:50 pm... found the problem, but as it is self-regenerating, the removal was unsuccessful.
It is common that the human has given permission for the adverse influence. When that is the case, external healing/banishment is useless because the vicim's permission over-rides external interventions.

Permissions can be quite subtle - for example walking past wrong-doing without objecting emotionally/mentally.

Remaining in a job/relationship/house when the person knows they should leave, constitutes an adverse decision and that is an invitation to other adverse energies/entities.

The first step is for the human to learn to love itself

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Entity Attachment....these things can be a bit dicey.

Hise
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hise »

WildWolf wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:09 am Entity Attachment....these things can be a bit dicey.
In my case, they are indeed dicey.

Return to “Introductions”