ST_Cyprian
Forum Member
Forum Member

Necronomicon Sigil/Talisman Ritual

Post by ST_Cyprian »

Before I begin

1. I will be using the Necronomicon Spellbook by Simon

2. I know it is questionable/possibly made up stuff

I was going to use the ritual outlined in the book however with some differences

Ritual: Say Hekas Hekas Este Bebeloi , perfom the LBRP, perform the BRH, consecrate the circle/temple with water and fire using the Chaldean Oracles("So therefore the priest" etc and "When all the phantoms are banished" etc) Then the SIRP to invoke. I would then charge up my energy points with the Middle Pillar or other Charka ritual for the visualization part, then after done and covering the sigil/talisman perform the LBRP,BRH and say "I now release any spirts" etc and declare the Temple duly closed.

Or

Would it be better to do a traditional full GD talisman ritual challenging it at the 4 quarters hooded with the incantations and drawing sigils in the air?
or is it just preference? thoughts? or suggestions?

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Necronomicon Sigil/Talisman Ritual

Post by WildWolf »

In addition to copying rituals designed by others.....it may be of value to look at the ritualistic structures as a whole and seek to understand the internal mechanics so you can have full gnosis of why things are being built the way they are....that way you can critically examine all kinds of different rituals and design your own.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”