Bed-wetting!

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

KetamineKitty
Forum Member
Forum Member

Bed-wetting!

Post by KetamineKitty »

Hey you guys! I’m pretty new here, but I wish I had found this forum much sooner. Okay. So, for context I am a potty-trained adult female, and I have been for quite sometime now. Yet, there are incidents (after communicating with the spirit realm or allowing myself to be vessel) in which I wet the bed. I live alone. So, this shouldn’t be embarrassing — but it is. What prompted this cry for help is last night’s episode. Not only only did I wake up right before I was about to wet myself, but I felt like someone or something was full-on f***ing me?!?!! It was insane. Usually the spirits don’t cause me too much trouble…but this has gone too far. Wtf is going on?! Seriously. This not a joke or an exaggeration. I really need help and I don’t know who to talk too. Also, please refrain from implying that it’s all in my mind or it may be a psychological issue. Don’t get me wrong, I have those…but this is something totally different.

Vesperium
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Bed-wetting!

Post by Vesperium »

KetamineKitty wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 2:47 pm Hey you guys! I’m pretty new here, but I wish I had found this forum much sooner. Okay. So, for context I am a potty-trained adult female, and I have been for quite sometime now. Yet, there are incidents (after communicating with the spirit realm or allowing myself to be vessel) in which I wet the bed. I live alone. So, this shouldn’t be embarrassing — but it is. What prompted this cry for help is last night’s episode. Not only only did I wake up right before I was about to wet myself, but I felt like someone or something was full-on f***ing me?!?!! It was insane. Usually the spirits don’t cause me too much trouble…but this has gone too far. Wtf is going on?! Seriously. This not a joke or an exaggeration. I really need help and I don’t know who to talk too. Also, please refrain from implying that it’s all in my mind or it may be a psychological issue. Don’t get me wrong, I have those…but this is something totally different.
Wow, that is some problem ngl.

What spirit did you summon first. Not all spirits are good, mostly angelic beings. I am a Theistic Satanist by the way.

Mostly onlg Angelical beings insist too much on having the wizard or witch being their vessel in order to manipulate them.

Demons don't do this.

As for your experience last night, I must say that there may have been a spiritual rape attack which was caused upon you either as a curse, attack from an entity casted out by someone, or by an entity you have summoned. Last night, what entity did you summon? Angel being or Demon?
The best you can do to raise stars is to evolve to be as high as them - Hermes

ᛖᚷᛟ ᛊᚢᛗ ᛈᚨcᛟ -ego sum paco - I'm in peace

KetamineKitty
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by KetamineKitty »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:53 pm
KetamineKitty wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 2:47 pm Hey you guys! I’m pretty new here, but I wish I had found this forum much sooner. Okay. So, for context I am a potty-trained adult female, and I have been for quite sometime now. Yet, there are incidents (after communicating with the spirit realm or allowing myself to be vessel) in which I wet the bed. I live alone. So, this shouldn’t be embarrassing — but it is. What prompted this cry for help is last night’s episode. Not only only did I wake up right before I was about to wet myself, but I felt like someone or something was full-on f***ing me?!?!! It was insane. Usually the spirits don’t cause me too much trouble…but this has gone too far. Wtf is going on?! Seriously. This not a joke or an exaggeration. I really need help and I don’t know who to talk too. Also, please refrain from implying that it’s all in my mind or it may be a psychological issue. Don’t get me wrong, I have those…but this is something totally different.

What spirit did you summon first. Not all spirits are good, mostly angelic beings. I am a Theistic Satanist by the way.

Mostly onlg Angelical beings insist too much on having the wizard or witch being their vessel in order to manipulate them.

Demons don't do this.

As for your experience last night, I must say that there may have been a spiritual rape attack which was caused upon you either as a curse, attack from an entity casted out by someone, or by an entity you have summoned. Last night, what entity did you summon? Angel being or Demon?
Oooooh, that makes sense! Yeah…only angelic beings. They rape?! That’s crazy! Not going to lie, I usually work with the Saints…but there is one spirit I summon who’s name I don’t know. Like, we are on familiar terms but besides asking if they are the same entity I normally contact, and if they are a kind and benevolent spirit, we don’t go any further on formalities. I think I actually kind of like the mystery of not knowing…but I don’t get the feeling that they would ever cause me any harm. You know? Speaking of demons…do you know any I can sick on my sociopathic boss? Jk. Jk. I’m a scaredy cat.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

From my perspective, it feels like you got a big gash in your aura, that needs to be sealed. Having an open doorway, in one's field, causes all kinds of problems. My advice:

-Seal up your field (healing, psychic surgery)
-Learn PSD (banishing, cleansing, attack and defense sorcery....etc)

Vesperium
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vesperium »

KetamineKitty wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:58 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:53 pm

Demons don't do this.

Oooooh, that makes sense! Yeah…only angelic beings. They rape?! That’s crazy! Not going to lie, I usually work with the Saints…but there is one spirit I summon who’s name I don’t know. Like, we are on familiar terms but besides asking if they are the same entity I normally contact, and if they are a kind and benevolent spirit, we don’t go any further on formalities. I think I actually kind of like the mystery of not knowing…but I don’t get the feeling that they would ever cause me any harm. You know? Speaking of demons…do you know any I can sick on my sociopathic boss? Jk. Jk. I’m a scaredy cat.
Unfortunately, angelic beings rape a lot of people spiritually and physically. When invoking Virgin Mary we are letting ourselves unconsciously prone to attacks related to the sexual chakra, or the Sacral chakra.

It is strange that there is "one spirit whose name you don't know". Have you tried asking for its name? And even more, is it the one who is causing you negative experiences, cause if it is like this, then it is the best that you are doing a banishing working related to that spirit (for banishing there are a lot of energetic tips and tricks which you can find on the Internet) and then you shall cease contact with all the things that are related to the "Saints" as they are slanderous allegorical beings which are totally the opposite of the positive energy Demons have.

Having been a Demonologist myself for over 5 years, I can say that the Demons have a very positive energy which is incomparable and un-detestable when someone summons them with due respect.

So, don't be a "scaredy cat" :lol: and seek help from Vine demon who may help you find the identity of the spirit attacking you, regardless of the fact that you don't know the name of that spirit.

P.S.: As this may be the first time when you are summoning a Demon, especially a high-ranking one, please make sure that you treat all the Demons with respect and, the first rule: don't expect answers "only from them and immediately from them". Basically, sometimes, after a few hours or days, if a High Ranking Demon is busy, he may send one of his messengers who is of inferior rank to reveal things to you or tell the high ranking Demon's answer.

The Demons never betray us it is just the fact that they are busy a lot and sometimes they can't come "in persona" to answer our requests.
The best you can do to raise stars is to evolve to be as high as them - Hermes

ᛖᚷᛟ ᛊᚢᛗ ᛈᚨcᛟ -ego sum paco - I'm in peace

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

KetamineKitty wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 2:47 pm.. incidents (after communicating with the spirit realm or allowing myself to be vessel) in which I wet the bed...
No doubt you are reconsidering your relationship with spirits.

Control of the bladder is conducted by the sacral chakra nature spirit - and yours does not look happy.

It is twisted tightly.

I suggest you give it some love. How will you do that?

Also you may be able to visulalise/feel a large dark entity sitting on the front of your abdomen feeding off your sacral chakra.

Have you invited it with your invitations to spirits?

KetamineKitty
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by KetamineKitty »

Amor wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 4:25 am
KetamineKitty wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 2:47 pm.. incidents (after communicating with the spirit realm or allowing myself to be vessel) in which I wet the bed...
No doubt you are reconsidering your relationship with spirits.

Control of the bladder is conducted by the sacral chakra nature spirit - and yours does not look happy.

It is twisted tightly.

I suggest you give it some love. How will you do that?

Also you may be able to visulalise/feel a large dark entity sitting on the front of your abdomen feeding off your sacral chakra.

Have you invited it with your invitations to spirits?
Man. This is a good point as well! I guess I was naive to think I was only interacting with “good” spirits. Thanks for the advice about the chakra work…I will figure out how to fix it.

Return to “Help!”