Taking Students

Free to access learning tools, information and resources.

Ish
Forum Member
Forum Member

Taking Students

Post by Ish »

My name is Alexander Pratt, and I will be taking on students in magick via telegram and whatsapp. I am incredibly capable in magick, and able to teach proficiently. I can teach hermeticism, psychic ability, psychic magick, sex magick, encantation (such as for a lucky item), the basics of heat magick, in-depth healing magick (and to a great degree), as well as other types of magick, some secrets of magick, and more. I can also teach the basics of some practical kabbalah. In-person lessons would require payment, but I am willing to do those as well since I can't sit on such a wealth of experience and understanding my whole life. Message me your contact information to get started. Regular teaching is free. Also to those who would want an in-person lesson, which some magick requires, I live in northern Indiana.

Cerber

Re: Taking Students

Post by Cerber »

Welcome back!
You achieved enough expertise to take on student? In a dozen different fields, in only couple years? Most impressive!

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Ish wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:21 pm...I am incredibly capable in magick.
incredible (adj.)
early 15c., "unbelievable, surpassing belief as to what is possible,

I would tend to agree

Ish
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ish »

Thank you Amor. I am very glad to be so capable and able to teach others. Do you want to learn some secrets of hermeticism that I have? Or other secrets?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Ish wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:21 pm Thank you Amor. I am very glad to be so capable and able to teach others. Do you want to learn some secrets of hermeticism that I have? Or other secrets?
No doubt you can measure me as well as I measure you

Ish
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ish »

Amor wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:15 am
Ish wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:21 pm Thank you Amor. I am very glad to be so capable and able to teach others. Do you want to learn some secrets of hermeticism that I have? Or other secrets?
No doubt you can measure me as well as I measure you
Well, I am quite exceptional with healing magick and hermeticism. I'm great at other things too, but those are the ones I'm great at from my own work on. The rest comes from horns and teachings from Enki, Inanna, Enlil, Lucifer, and others. A horn is understood biblically in a Jewish tradition of reading scripture with four interpretations come together. There is the literal meaning, the metaphorical, the trans-scriptural, and the hidden meaning. The literal meaning of a horn is that it is a horn, which is a part of you. The metaphorical is that it's a power. The trans-scriptural is that its a spiritual gift, which is from the scripture of 1st Corinthians. The hidden meaning of a horn is hidden meaning, and depends on the horn. These four come together to make a horn. There is that which is a part of me and what I learn of the horn adds unto the part of me which is in my spirit itself, the power is learnable and is a power which can learn the spiritual gift, the spiritual gift is something which can act like unto the power but is more spiritual and teaches the spirit and horn, and the hidden meaning has meaning which can guide it and make it work in the many ways which it does. I have ten horns and a little horn, although for a while I had a wound from having my little horn ripped out, but it healed. Oh and a little horn is just a part of you and a power. Mine is electromagnetically based so since it acts upon creation physically it has no spiritual gift or hidden meaning and cannot be crowned, as G-d does not intend for that in a lower being. Anyway, since that's explained, yeah, I'm very capable with a lot of stuff, but that I can teach... healing magick and hermeticism and how to avoid sorcery. My hermeticism is great. Matter of fact I just updated my paper, but I think I'll wait to repost it until I have more figured out on how to teach it and explain it in full.

What are you good in? What's your forte?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Often when I meditate I am given things to do. When I am too ignorant they give me images to help

The first major skill I was shown was rising on the planes. That enables pairwise comparisons and thus is the start of measurement within spiritual/metaphysical science

Return to “Learning Tools and Resources”