Navigating the Afterlife

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Navigating the Afterlife

Post by WildWolf »

When it comes to Wheel Work....I was trying to discern any particular spiritual intelligences, who govern over this approach. Unfortunately, because each person will have there own powers most advantageous to cultivate for riding the wheel....there doesn't seem to be any generic "Rulers".

On the other hand, I did find Draconic Intelligences, generally have an interest in these field of study. Upon thinking about the nature of the Draconic....it made more sense....the infinity symbol, the coiling wave like movement of Serpents....etc.

On this topic, it does seem like there is a connection to "dance". The idea of a practitioner "dancing on the wheel" and moving in harmony with cosmic forces.....gives me Kali and Hinduism vibes....still gotta sort through that bit.

Overall, its an extremely aggressive and transgressive strategy. Essentially, the gamification of existence. Rather than responding impulsively to the waves of the wheel....were detaching ourselves from the process and looking at how to move skillfully in accordance with mechanics.

Shapeshifting....continuing to tinker...in my exploration of potential Wheel Deities....I noticed that many Tibetan Buddhist spirits take wrathful protector forms (bloody knives, skulls, demonic appearance....etc) in order to guard the monks. This got me thinking about shapeshifting and how I could potentially shift my astral body to a different form which would frighten away spiritual riff-raff. I'm pretty good at PSD....but having a more passive defense such as this, could be useful and fun.

When it comes to shapeshifting, I thought about, when I permanently leave this body....what would be useful forms that I could take up, which would make it easier for me to navigate the planes. The responses that I got from both these meditations were of tremendous value. Worth exploring.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

I was thinking about childhood....and how when were children, in an abusive household....there is a sense of futility.....any damage that happens to us, during that time....we can only surrender to the situation and be abused....and simply heal ourselves (maybe) later on in life. The futility of child-life.....I've had this perspective for awhile....we don't have any abilities during this time and are essentially "victims".

From a linear worldview, this victim mentality is logical.....but I've been thinking about this from the concept of Wheel Sorcery. If I reincarnate....have no memory of magick....what can I do to give myself the greatest advantage in an abusive situation? Many kids have a stronger intuitive connection to magick than adults....so I thought about what sorcerous keys I can plant in this life-time....that I can use as child in future incarnations, so that I can weather difficult situations. Sorcery...that even if I don't intellectually understand as a child....I can instinctually grasp in a tough situation.

Whatever your natural capacity, in terms of Wheel Sorcery.....looking from this perspective and finding what would give you an edge, in a worse case child scenario, is a useful perspective. When were young....not only are we (generally) in a state of futility....but were extremely open (energetically). The energetic patterns, we absorb during this stage of life, can take decades to work through (if needed).....in the meantime, the muck we absorb can cripple us entirely.

By developing, instinctual sorcerous tech for ourselves as children.....side-stepping the sneaky traumas of youth is a possibility.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Both the Emotional Body and Shapeshifting (IME) fall into the realm of the Astral Body.

I've spent some time mapping out the EB, but still have little understanding of the Astral Form. As a result....I'm gonna start mapping out the Astral. Suffice, it will be a long and arduous process....but exceptionally rewarding, as it will give depth and context to my path in Wheel Sorcery. Should be a fun dungeon dive. Happy hunting....to all those other wheel aficionados.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Tyrannical forces.....I've been thinking about these lately and how to handle them....especially in the context of Wheel Sorcery. As a child, tyranny takes the form of parents, for adults: the government.

It is when people are powerless and at the mercy of tyrannical forces....that the worst abuses fathomable can occur. What to do in these situations? Becoming empowered seems to be the only solution....and use that power to navigate....whatever way most suits your constitution.

I thought of the most vulnerable and intensely painful situation imaginable.....the prospect of being tortured, yet unable to die....held in a space of constant physical, emotional and mental anguish....maybe peeled open with a blade, electrocuted, put on a rack and stretched till your body is about to rip, crucifixion.....these are situations that I still fear....as they are so much worse than a quick death. In addition, too the excruciating pain.....if I were tortured to an extreme degree.....its possible that I might go mad, suffer soul loss, die and then become a lost ghost....wandering for eternity.....naturally, this does not sit well with me.

From a Wheel Sorcery perspective.....what is the solution to this hellish fate? I sat with this and channeled some techniques, that can help with this prospect and enable a person to use the pain of torture as a spring for permanently jumping out of the body...and onto the next stage of existence.

Anyways.....having a plan for the worst case scenario imaginable....is helpful. In Gordon White's book: Chaos Protocols.....he talks a bit about this idea of "Becoming Invincible" via having an experience of the beyond.....but this kind of meditation and planning, for the ultimate suffering, is also a useful tool. Wheel Sorcery practitioners, may find it of value, to contemplate techniques, from whatever current they are attuned.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

On a deeper level....one of the primary questions in Wheel Sorcery.....is how to handle Evil? This is an important question. In contemplating this.....I thought of the movie: Lord of War....Nicholas Cage plays a freelance gun runner, shipping arms around the world. He is a wandering force, that encourages the wrathful impulses of human beings.....yet there are so many other examples of natural cataclysmic powers.

A plague that kills millions, a storm that destroys cities, an asteroid impacting earth and causing mass extinction. All of these are differing forces, but still must be confronted. I've worked with weather magick a bit....so I understand, that storms in essence....are cleansing forces, that come and sweep out stagnation....human or otherwise. If you go and feel the Qi in the air after a storm....it is quite pleasant.

Even Astrological movements, can be filled to the brim with malefic force.

From an intellectual perspective....I understand...that many of the dark and seedy forces of reality.....are designed to "break down" and pull "old" and withered systems into the "dirt". You can look at this from the scale off "individual" to entire civilizations, falling away.....into dust.

The more I work, in the frame of Wheel Sorcery.....the more I feel myself challenged by this point. Challenged to confront.....the never-ending apocalyptic loop....and in this cycle....learn how to flow.

Sigh....can't say I've found deep enough gnosis on this point....when your dealing with such raw and abrasive forces.....it can be an obstacle to touch and contemplate them, with any level of clarity. Just gotta keep grinding out Gnosis in the Lab.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

I'm continuing to make strides in Shapeshifting Tech.....its comforting to know....that no matter how much bullshit we get tangled up in...incarnation after incarnation....that if you develop the right tech, it doesn't take hundred or thousands of years to work through shit castles....that took hundreds and thousands of years to build. Unconscious BS, is no match for skillful hands.

Nosferatu90
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nosferatu90 »

Have you read about phowa? I don't know much about vajrayana but it looks like you'll find a lot of interesting things there, also if I'm not mistaken in Shingon Buddhism there are specific mantras that must be memorized and used in the intermediate moments of death and that are related to the planes of existence analogous to the planets, unfortunately I cant remember where I read that.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Nosferatu90 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:44 pm Have you read about phowa? I don't know much about vajrayana but it looks like you'll find a lot of interesting things there, also if I'm not mistaken in Shingon Buddhism there are specific mantras that must be memorized and used in the intermediate moments of death and that are related to the planes of existence analogous to the planets, unfortunately I cant remember where I read that.
Yes, I'm familiar with Phowa. Powerful stuff, developing practices to smooth the transition or even jump out of the body at will is quite powerful. I've not studied any pieces of Shingon, but understand the concept of mantric practices for this purpose.

Your post has got me thinking....shapeshifting into different forms has different effects....but what form would be must useful if I wanted to smooth the transition or will it on a whim. There's some interesting nuggets.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

I recall learning about Jean-Jacques Rousseau, in my high-school political science class....his famous quote: "Man is born free and everywhere he is in chains."

When thinking about this quote from the view of Wheel Sorcery....it takes on a new light....all the baggage from previous lifetimes....all the mangled attachments, ancient contracts, energetic exchanges that still linger.....sigh.....that quote falls out the window quite a bit. Here's a rough adjustment from the occult perspective. Will probably tinker with this idea for awhile.

"A light soul and clever arrow, is Man's trail to freedom. "

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

My 1st teacher, was a master of energy manipulation, in the context of Healing. His level of skill was far far beyond anything else I'd seen....a consequence of decades of study. When it comes to Wheel Sorcery....I feel it's similar in the sense that it is a skill in energy manipulation......only the dimensions of expression are so varied per person....that it defies my capability to catalogue.

The chi projection that he taught for healing....is so deeply different from shapeshifting....that I wouldn't even dare to compare them...yet they still belong in the overarching category of energy manipulation.....as do most things.....anyways...just a minor mental tangent. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

WildWolf wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:34 am On a deeper level....one of the primary questions in Wheel Sorcery.....is how to handle Evil? This is an important question. In contemplating this.....I thought of the movie: Lord of War....Nicholas Cage plays a freelance gun runner, shipping arms around the world. He is a wandering force, that encourages the wrathful impulses of human beings.....yet there are so many other examples of natural cataclysmic powers.
I am still toying around with this movie Lord of War as an analogy for Wheel Sorcery (highly recommend, if you haven't seen it). There's one powerful scene where there selling guns to a warlord and this statement is made:

"The massacre played out exactly how Vitaly predicted. But then, a half-dozen other massacres happened in Sierra Leone that week. You can't stop them all. In my experience, you can't stop any of them. They say evil prevails when good men fail to act. What they ought to say is, evil prevails."

I don't like using the terms Good and Evil....as they cloud the mind more than elucidate truth. A more useful polarity in my view would be Dark and Light Forces. From a Wheel perspective, you could say that Dark forces are at the bottom and Light forces at the top....and there always actively engaging with each other, as things turn.

If these forces are always engaging with one another....antagonistically and cooperatively.....then I would make a small edit to Nicholas Cage's quote and say: "Evil prevails and Good prevails." or "Dark and Light prevails." Both forces are interacting simultaneously.....with who knows what intent? Angels, Demons, Fae, Fallen Beings, Wandering Ghosts, Buddhas, Planets, Saints....etc....there are so many players on the field....and then you can explore the various hierarchies (authority/maturity) within each lineage.

However, some general "intent" I've noticed from these Light and Dark forces on the Wheel are as follows:

-Celestial: wish to fill existence with Light
-Shadow: wish to devour the corrupt (dragging damaged forms down into the Underworld)
-Draconic: wish to devour the corrupt and evolve reality

Each force can be seen as a kind of "political party" that is working to manifest there "agenda" on existence. According to your natural energy signature and actions...you may lean more light or heavy on a "side".

Anyways, gonna keep tinkering. That's all for now.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Shapeshifting...still tinkering and it only gets deeper. There are so many different forms the astral body can take and as you dig deeper, each form has its own powers and uses. If you have a particular goal in mind, regularly working with a form over an extended period of time is valuable. As you train in a form....you get better at taking it up and have greater access to said abilities.

Doing intensives is worthwhile. I've only mentioned the worm form here....but there's so much to explore and the astral body is so flexible that it could take an eternity to dig that well. Best to start simple. Additionally, because the astral is so flexible, practicing taking up forms has very little strain on the system...unlike other practices. Only con is that astral training can be a bit trippy....stepping away from the body in such a way can really be some challenging and destabilizing gnosis for the average person. Best to take it one step at a time and have a strong occult foundation before jumping bodies. Like most occult tinkering, the consequence for jumping the gun, can be insanity.

That's all for now. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

The Wheel Sorcery experimentation continues and as a result of some recent studying....I found myself contemplating "Control Systems" and Freedom. I had my own ideas on this topic....but decided to do a session with Ganesha, as he was recommended to me as someone with extreme expertise in this field. The following is the Gnosis I received from my discussion with the Elephant God.

Ganesha: Freedom and Control

The only Pure-Freedom state is non-existence, pure non-dual consciousness. As soon as you enter polarity, you've sacrificed a significant portion of freedom in order to exist as a "form".

All things that exist in form, have their freedom curbed in order to experience the pleasures of "existing". Depending on your "form" you will have certain "tendencies" (elemental composition). Tendencies lead to patterns and patterns create energetic programming that builds up overtime. Energetic programming will eventually begin to reproduce itself infinitely.

There is no absolute freedom in form....but what you can do, is learn to Master your tendencies for optimal results. Tendencies mastered enable greater freedom and control over patterns and energetic programming.

--------------------

Anyways....it is some good Gnosis (IMO) and while seeking "freedom" is not exactly the same as Wheel Sorcery....there are some potent cross-overs. In this chat, there was no mention of external forces pinning down on the throats of humanity....while those do exist....it appears that fighting against such forces is not an optimal strategy, but rather focusing on Mastering Tendencies. Ignore the Archons and train assiduously.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Something that has been extremely interesting to me for awhile, is constructive vs destructive cycles in existence....particularly in human terms. What causes systems to build up and then break down?

For example, when a person builds a business, is successful and extremely profitable....but over-time....loses it's edge in the marketplace, becomes stagnant and then dies off. I've thought a lot about this....and observed such happenings

You can see this in Careers, Countries, Artists, Musicians....etc. At the same time, there are a select few individuals that don't fall off....artists and creators whom refuse to get bogged down in bullshit and stay healthy, authentic and immune to corrosive influences for there whole life....these are few and far in-between.

Observing how people or systems "fall off"....and become old, withered and taken over by parasitic forces.....is a key note for Wheel Sorcery. Once you've observed this process....then study how to dance and navigate said forces for optimal practicality. There is no avoiding these parasitic or malevolent powers....you can only be aware of their influence and skillfully counter as is needed.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

I noted before, how shapeshifting into wrathful forms is a potential style of defense and i've been toying around with a couple of other basic shapes. One such is shapeshifting into Thors Hammer. I've noted that this causes your aura to become extremely "solid" and very difficult to pierce.

Its an easy and useful trick, if your in a tough situation and need to hold strong. My experience with this form is still limited, but it doesn't seem like something you'd use for aggressive attack magick...but rather passively solidifying your position....making yourself much harder to "knock over".

Its a fun one to toy around with. That's all for now. >:D

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

WildWolf wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:39 am Something that has been extremely interesting to me for awhile, is constructive vs destructive cycles in existence....particularly in human terms. What causes systems to build up and then break down?

For example, when a person builds a business, is successful and extremely profitable....but over-time....loses it's edge in the marketplace, becomes stagnant and then dies off. I've thought a lot about this....and observed such happenings

You can see this in Careers, Countries, Artists, Musicians....etc. At the same time, there are a select few individuals that don't fall off....artists and creators whom refuse to get bogged down in bullshit and stay healthy, authentic and immune to corrosive influences for there whole life....these are few and far in-between.

Observing how people or systems "fall off"....and become old, withered and taken over by parasitic forces.....is a key note for Wheel Sorcery. Once you've observed this process....then study how to dance and navigate said forces for optimal practicality. There is no avoiding these parasitic or malevolent powers....you can only be aware of their influence and skillfully counter as is needed.
So many societies have existed in human history.....but few are still around that were present only a couple thousand years ago. I was looking at this point lately.....but taking inspiration from fictional narratives. One great fictional example, is the movie Man of Steel. The point of dark forces taking over a civilization and dragging it into the underworld is strongly exemplified in the prologue.

In this narrative....the civilization has been around for over 100,000 thousand years and has amassed impossible technological innovations and exceptional dominance in navigating the stars. Yet something happens....the society becomes stagnant and unwilling to adventure forth.

The awesome technology at there disposal.....turns against them. They become obsessed with genetic control of there civilization and recklessly burn through resources. One stupid decision leads to another....and they eventually destroy there own planet, along with the whole species.

Another example.....I had a friend whom was extremely interested in Atlantean mythology and he said that he believed the civilization destroyed itself through the abuse of Weather manipulation technology. In the modern times....we are inching closer and closer to nuclear war and turning the planet into a Fallout desert.

I guess there is some comfort in knowing, that human civilization has likely been at this point of self-annihilation dozens and dozens of times......Graham Hancock is always a treat to listen to on podcasts. It's said that 90% of human history....is a mystery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAk8MagnDsY&t=15s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVJqJvuCa5g

----

What are the solutions for this problem on a societal level? Who knows...but at least this problem can be approached on an individual level....learn how to dance on the wheel (IMO). The more unconsciousness leaks into and begins to dominate your life......the closer and closer you edge toward oblivion. Learn to navigate Life and the Astral planes.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Just got introduced to this show Foundation via Gordon White.....cyclical patterns of Creation and Destruction are a theme in the show.

Naturally, as i'm sill grinding away at Wheel Sorcery.....these patterns of Light and Dark forces are on my mind. A link to his article on the topic and it being a reflection of current world events. A good read.

https://runesoup.com/2023/09/shorten-the-darkness/

nomenland
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by nomenland »

Your description of detaching from impulsive reactions and seeking skillful ways to navigate the wheel of existence aligns with mindfulness, meditation, and self-awareness practices found in various traditions. It's a valuable approach to personal growth and spiritual development.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

nomenland wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:44 am Your description of detaching from impulsive reactions and seeking skillful ways to navigate the wheel of existence aligns with mindfulness, meditation, and self-awareness practices found in various traditions. It's a valuable approach to personal growth and spiritual development.

Yeah, every spiritual tradition has its own flavor. I'm just doing my mercenary thing.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Dark Forces...how do you deal with them (a recurring question in this thread)?

On one level, you want to be energetically integrated enough with the Upper, Mid and Lower Worlds so that your life has some semblance of Order/Consistency…..and the Shadow forces are not constantly rising up from the depths to destroy your kingdom. The next level, beyond this basic level of order….is developing Mastery and Authority over dark dimensions of the wheel…..so that you can then put them to work on your behalf.

The Qlippothic realms are mysterious and it is difficult to look into the abysmal. I am getting better at understanding these spheres…..but still lacking in Gnosis. On a modern societal level….I’ve noted that there isn’t really a deep understanding of “what to do” with Dark powers. In the works of fiction I’ve been watching….over and over I see this trend of seeking to suppress or destroy Dark Powers and extinguish them from reality. Yet the Underworld is the Roots……by seeking to “coverup” “ignore” and “banish” these powers….you only inflame problems. I view the emergence of this “spiritual banishment” philosophy…..as a sign of decay. Old and weary religious systems, that have very little true wisdom left from the initial spark.

In cultural mythology such as super heroes, you see this issue…..heroes are always coming out of the woodwork to save people from chaotic forces….versus letting society and individuals learn to engage and reach some kind of bargain. The fact that Godlike forces (Superman, Green-Lantern, Wonder-Women….etc) need to be called upon to deal with Necrotic powers….may be a call-back to shamanic origins.

In the Testament of Solomon….Solomon receives a Ring from the Angel Michael, which enables him to tame demons and eventually use them to build a Temple. Many shenanigans ensue….but it’s an interesting myth and shows that there is a “relationship” that can be developed between the practitioner and the Dark. Much of Hollywood mythology/programming nowadays is that Demons/Ghosts are pure evil and beyond any kind of harmonious interaction (Exorcist movies.….etc). By flooding the cultural zeitgeist with malevolent views of the ether…..I suppose you discourage any kind of exploration.

Looking back on old experiences, I’ve found that a modern, but fictional commentary on how to master Abysmal powers, is the movie Full Metal Jacket. Its an old flick on Vietnam and the marine core. Throughout the movie there is a ton of “dark gnosis” on the insanity of War and at the beginning of the movie, you see the Marine drill instructors in there own twisted way seeking to break the men down into tools for battle, so that they can survive and eventually become masters of deathly power or “ministers of death praying for war”. Unfortunately, this process of initiating recruits into death, has consequences for several characters. Its an excellent movie, but don’t expect a hallmark card story.

Another example of dark forces run amok, that I’ve seen several times throughout my life…..is the archetype of the old wicked witch. This is a well-worn tale for a reason…..women who have a flair for magick and pick up the basics easily…..but either have internal issues or are readily corrupted by said natural talents. Everywhere these women go….they curse, bind and weave spells to force those around them into submission (love magick can be fucked). The “Dark Power” that these chicks have a natural affinity towards….ends up being a great “test” for them. The necessary Wisdom needed to learn when and when-not to exercise malefic force, is tossed into the bushes….causing a severe plateau.

Anyways…..don’t know if I have anything conclusive to say on the topic…..but Dark Powers are there…..like a turd just sitting in the bowl….impossible to flush….they have a role….and as I continue to explore Wheel Sorcery….its something that gradually moves into focus.

I’ve noted Stephanie Connolly and D.H. Thorne as authors that have wrote extensively on the darker spheres of occultism, may have to check out some of there works. I also made some other notes on Qlippothic powers in my Structuring Praxis thread, for those whom may enjoy. Cheers.

Vesperium
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vesperium »

WildWolf wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:24 am Dark Forces...how do you deal with them (a recurring question in this thread)?

On one level, you want to be energetically integrated enough with the Upper, Mid and Lower Worlds so that your life has some semblance of Order/Consistency…..and the Shadow forces are not constantly rising up from the depths to destroy your kingdom. The next level, beyond this basic level of order….is developing Mastery and Authority over dark dimensions of the wheel…..so that you can then put them to work on your behalf.

The Qlippothic realms are mysterious and it is difficult to look into the abysmal. I am getting better at understanding these spheres…..but still lacking in Gnosis. On a modern societal level….I’ve noted that there isn’t really a deep understanding of “what to do” with Dark powers. In the works of fiction I’ve been watching….over and over I see this trend of seeking to suppress or destroy Dark Powers and extinguish them from reality. Yet the Underworld is the Roots……by seeking to “coverup” “ignore” and “banish” these powers….you only inflame problems. I view the emergence of this “spiritual banishment” philosophy…..as a sign of decay. Old and weary religious systems, that have very little true wisdom left from the initial spark.

In cultural mythology such as super heroes, you see this issue…..heroes are always coming out of the woodwork to save people from chaotic forces….versus letting society and individuals learn to engage and reach some kind of bargain. The fact that Godlike forces (Superman, Green-Lantern, Wonder-Women….etc) need to be called upon to deal with Necrotic powers….may be a call-back to shamanic origins.

In the Testament of Solomon….Solomon receives a Ring from the Angel Michael, which enables him to tame demons and eventually use them to build a Temple. Many shenanigans ensue….but it’s an interesting myth and shows that there is a “relationship” that can be developed between the practitioner and the Dark. Much of Hollywood mythology/programming nowadays is that Demons/Ghosts are pure evil and beyond any kind of harmonious interaction (Exorcist movies.….etc). By flooding the cultural zeitgeist with malevolent views of the ether…..I suppose you discourage any kind of exploration.

Looking back on old experiences, I’ve found that a modern, but fictional commentary on how to master Abysmal powers, is the movie Full Metal Jacket. Its an old flick on Vietnam and the marine core. Throughout the movie there is a ton of “dark gnosis” on the insanity of War and at the beginning of the movie, you see the Marine drill instructors in there own twisted way seeking to break the men down into tools for battle, so that they can survive and eventually become masters of deathly power or “ministers of death praying for war”. Unfortunately, this process of initiating recruits into death, has consequences for several characters. Its an excellent movie, but don’t expect a hallmark card story.

Another example of dark forces run amok, that I’ve seen several times throughout my life…..is the archetype of the old wicked witch. This is a well-worn tale for a reason…..women who have a flair for magick and pick up the basics easily…..but either have internal issues or are readily corrupted by said natural talents. Everywhere these women go….they curse, bind and weave spells to force those around them into submission (love magick can be fucked). The “Dark Power” that these chicks have a natural affinity towards….ends up being a great “test” for them. The necessary Wisdom needed to learn when and when-not to exercise malefic force, is tossed into the bushes….causing a severe plateau.

Anyways…..don’t know if I have anything conclusive to say on the topic…..but Dark Powers are there…..like a turd just sitting in the bowl….impossible to flush….they have a role….and as I continue to explore Wheel Sorcery….its something that gradually moves into focus.

I’ve noted Stephanie Connolly and D.H. Thorne as authors that have wrote extensively on the darker spheres of occultism, may have to check out some of there works. I also made some other notes on Qlippothic powers in my Structuring Praxis thread, for those whom may enjoy. Cheers.
Thank you for posting this [grin2]

Personally, I would stay away from Hollywood parapsychology as it is filled up with various misinformation, which can be really dangerous.

A bargain with such demonic beings on the qlippothic realms should indeed be realized with caution, and always wearing protection methods just as Solomon did when he received that ring.
The best you can do to raise stars is to evolve to be as high as them - Hermes

ᛖᚷᛟ ᛊᚢᛗ ᛈᚨcᛟ -ego sum paco - I'm in peace

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:24 am
WildWolf wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:24 am Dark Forces...how do you deal with them (a recurring question in this thread)?

Personally, I would stay away from Hollywood parapsychology as it is filled up with various misinformation, which can be really dangerous.

A bargain with such demonic beings on the qlippothic realms should indeed be realized with caution, and always wearing protection methods just as Solomon did when he received that ring.
Yeah, the people in Hollywood.....generally speaking.....are not your friends.

In regards to Qlippothic journeys.....better done by more experienced practitioners.....sometimes things can get a bit dicey.

Vesperium
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vesperium »

WildWolf wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:49 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:24 am

Yeah, the people in Hollywood.....generally speaking.....are not your friends.

In regards to Qlippothic journeys.....better done by more experienced practitioners.....sometimes things can get a bit dicey.
Great point indeed. I have always thought of Hollywood people not being my friends as they often lie for various reasons, either for money or occult.

Qlippothic journeys are indeed risky, that's true also 👍
The best you can do to raise stars is to evolve to be as high as them - Hermes

ᛖᚷᛟ ᛊᚢᛗ ᛈᚨcᛟ -ego sum paco - I'm in peace

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I'd even advice against going to certain places and layers of existence, to those who ever used such derogatory terms as "Qliphothic", in public, "out loud", when referring to certain kind of beings.
It can be as large of a shadow, as having your social accounts plastered with your posts referring to all people of darker skin tone as "n***ers", and then taking a holiday trip to Nigeria of Ghana.
Our experience here and there, may vary greatly, based on the random things we've said, somewhere ages ago, without even a second thought.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Cerber wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:36 pm I'd even advice against going to certain places and layers of existence, to those who ever used such derogatory terms as "Qliphothic", in public, "out loud", when referring to certain kind of beings.
It can be as large of a shadow, as having your social accounts plastered with your posts referring to all people of darker skin tone as "n***ers", and then taking a holiday trip to Nigeria of Ghana.
Our experience here and there, may vary greatly, based on the random things we've said, somewhere ages ago, without even a second thought.
Much of the "shadow" or "qlippothic", is about things that we don't want to look at. The things that are uncomfortable and much easier to push to the side. If you then add on top of that....spirits whose very nature is to push forward the will of "dark forces" and your trying to successfully interact with these beings......you can rest assured, that at the minimum, it will be a challenging process.

In European folklore....there is a very large body of stories regarding Fae and the various trickery of these nature spirits. Sometimes they kidnap children, get you lost in the fields, serve you food and trap you in there realm....etc. Greek mythology is littered with stories of why mortals should be extremely wary in getting involved with Gods....it almost always courts disaster (in mythology that is).

So yes...when dealing with various forces....some protocol should likely be adhered towards....what that protocol is with regards to dealing in the realms of shadow? Can't say I've formulated any insightful rules as of yet (maybe in the future)....except to have significant experience under your belt. Dealing with wrathful forces is no joke.

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”