Sexual Energy and Meditation

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Sexual Energy and Meditation

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:20 am No euphemism

Press two humanized Trees of Life together. What happens?
I don't have a significant foundation in Glyph Magick or Qabbalah.....you'd have to ask someone with expertise in that field.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

It is possible to make eye witness observations

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:48 pm It is possible to make eye witness observations
Shadows always destroy, a wounded love.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A thousand partners or 1?

I've gone back and forth on this topic several times in the thread. I linked that video of how Sadghuru talked about being with too many partners will negatively affect you.....and then on the other end of the spectrum....there are many feminine deities who are extremely promiscuous. I am working on zoning in on the truth when it comes to deep energy exchanges....what qualities are key? I just saw this debate between Candace Owens and Destiny where they are talking about people managing sexuality. Destiny comes from the liberal perspective of "open exploration" and Candace from the more disciplined conservative thought process of putting limitations around romantic partners. Both have a piece of the puzzle and both get things wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6y_Tj4ZAtc

From what I've noted, there are significant consequences to "random promiscuity" (unhealthy energy-exchange) and there are also consequences to sexual ignorance.

So.....I thought I'd take this thought experiment to the extreme and hypothesize an incarnation where i had 5000 lovers. In this situation......how can i live a healthy and well integrated life having all these cords and energetic exchanges. Meditated on this awhile and got a bit of Gnosis:

-Cord Maintenance (Cutting, Relations and Awareness)
-Releasing Skill

I've written a lot about cords and all the challenges and difficulties involved....suffice to say, in this 5000 experiment, you'd need a very high level of skill.

A small tidbit.....when it comes to dealing with a person connected to you, who is in a chaotic state and its hurting, but you don't wish to cut cords.....Turtle Medicine has some good tricks.

Releasing Skill....i have some experience in this area (Sedona Method).....but its never been a focus. Here's an overview.....imagine your in a heated argument with a friend and insults start to fly....your friend calls you an asshole, prick, fuck-stick and anything else you imagine. Those insults are not only verbal....its an energy exchange that your taking part in and those insults are arrows coming your way. A person unskilled at Releasing, would "take in" those "arrows" and hold/identify with those energies......keeping them in there energy body like burning coals.....maybe for the rest of there life.

A person who's skilled in Releasing, would be able to absorb, process and shit out those arrows on the other side of his/her energy body without so much as a cough. When it comes to romance, sex and other types of intense exchange.....this has obvious benefit. How "releasing" gets expressed depends on the person. The "releasing fu" arcana is VAST.....so if you want to live the life of a degenerate whore.....that's the way to sneak through the cracks. Have fun. >:D

A small note/win for the conservative view.......so few people are willing to develop this internal resilience....as a result, sleeping around can be destructive.....as the mounting energy exchanges overwhelm. So....take this knowledge and make the best decision possible. Salute!

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

WildWolf wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:55 pm
Releasing Skill....i have some experience in this area (Sedona Method).....but its never been a focus. Here's an overview.....imagine your in a heated argument with a friend and insults start to fly....your friend calls you an asshole, prick, fuck-stick and anything else you imagine. Those insults are not only verbal....its an energy exchange that your taking part in and those insults are arrows coming your way. A person unskilled at Releasing, would "take in" those "arrows" and hold/identify with those energies......keeping them in there energy body like burning coals.....maybe for the rest of there life.

A person who's skilled in Releasing, would be able to absorb, process and shit out those arrows on the other side of his/her energy body without so much as a cough. When it comes to romance, sex and other types of intense exchange.....this has obvious benefit. How "releasing" gets expressed depends on the person. The "releasing fu" arcana is VAST.....so if you want to live the life of a degenerate whore.....that's the way to sneak through the cracks. Have fun. >:D
A additional note on Releasing....this arcana is VAST......but if your approaching it from a water angle.....SA key sound is useful. Precautions and preparation for messing around with this stuff in previous posts. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

In traditional mythology.....usually the powerful masculine and central deity (Zeus, Odin.....etc) and said pantheon.....will have a contentious or challenging relationship with some type of trickster entity....this is a very old motif. In doing EB work.....i feel i have a better understanding of this "tricky" relationship. A principle of divination....is that when it comes to fate patterns and future predictions......there is quite a bit of space in the joints and things can be moved around (generally). What I've found though.........is this is extra true for the "slippery"......people who have significant skill in water magick, can easily fall outside of predictions.

If i were to sit down with a person, do a card reading and predict A-B-C......in that moment the prediction might be "true".....but if a person is energetically slippery enough......they could easily make a subtle shift in themself and change the future. When it comes to deities of Order, who want consistency and predictability.....you could understand how tricksters might be a pain in the ass.

In pop culture, there was actually a show that pointed this out called Loki. I'd only seen clips....but the general premise is that there is an organization trying to organize the timelines of existence into a single cohesive pathway......but there are "variants" or random actors on the multiverse timelines that keep upsetting the cosmic equilibrium (tricksters..etc) and sewing chaos. Fun stuff. [moresarcasm]

---------------

In the past, i've not come across many water based martial arts, but through my recent glyph work have and its quite interesting. The basic principle is Absorb and Counter. Aikido is probably the closest comparison....but even that system, at its core is not necessarily a water energy. I recall William Mistele saying, that the idea of "hurting others" was anathema to a water spirits nature. I may talk more about this in the future.

Another note on Cord Cutting and Releasing......there is a significant relationship between these 2 principles. The better you get at Releasing the easier it is to handle cords. I had a cord that was getting to be a bit unwieldy and it released before i even needed to take out the scissors.

The first style of energy manipulation that i learned (like many others) was Reiki and then i gradually moved into other systems. When it comes to sexual energy....I've found that the greater attunement and mastery over said energy....the more i can do with it. Its a new gnosis....but as I my understanding grows i'm seeing a lot more potential in applying energy manipulation principles to this denser sphere for ecstatic effect. Time will tell.

Beautiful Stranger is an interesting song.....its water energy, with a transcendental quality. Lovely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC-cGgHlfhE

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

WildWolf wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:55 pm....

A person who's skilled in Releasing, would be able to absorb, process and shit out those arrows on the other side of his/her energy body without so much as a cough...
An interesting theory.

What if the incoming energy were intelligent and driven by intent?

What if the recipient had obligations to the attacker?

What if the recipient had unknowingly granted permissions to the attacker?

What about family/group karma?

What if the attacker were part of an inner planes group that was oppressing the target?

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:53 am
WildWolf wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:55 pm....

A person who's skilled in Releasing, would be able to absorb, process and shit out those arrows on the other side of his/her energy body without so much as a cough...
An interesting theory.

What if the incoming energy were intelligent and driven by intent?

What if the recipient had obligations to the attacker?

What if the recipient had unknowingly granted permissions to the attacker?

What about family/group karma?

What if the attacker were part of an inner planes group that was oppressing the target?
That's a lot of complexity your adding. Whatever situation one's in.....you need to apply the appropriate "medicine". Releasing techniques are highly varied and not a panacea.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

As Julius Sumner Miller used to ask several times in his children's programs: Why is it so?

Until we understand why a situation exists, we may be random in our efforts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Sumner_Miller

Return to “Healing and Holistic Medicines”