Any Seere or Vassago Evocaters?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Frater Oblivion

[QUOTE=Anuck-su-namen]Hey all,

I realllllllllly need to do an evocation to work with Seere or some other more benign spirit to solve a problem within the next few weeks.

Has anyone here worked with this spirit? I've heard he is more "friendly" than some of the others.

I am seeking any experiences anyone has had with him or if anyone has evoked another spirit that seems willing to help without trying to buck up to you.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.

Does anyone know if Seere is under the Ruler Amaymon or the Ruler Corson? There seems to be some debate.[/QUOTE]

You need to be more specific as to your problem. Also, If you are looking for a friendly spirit why pick a goetic? Have you worked with the goetia? First goetic evocations usually do not lend themselves to good results (and sometimes second and third). Angelics might be better as they are not so fickle as long as the goal is not questionable.

In general I don't use the rulers but Seere would be under the airy/east quarter. I believe the ruler is Oriens.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Ra-Razal

[QUOTE=Frater Vaoanu] The question of evil is merely a point of view and is therefore relative. The demon demands expression one way or another and is known through our works. It is the artist in each of us which is the medium through which expression is given. The artistry can be, as a musician, painter, sportsman or writer, simply living life creatively or indeed any aspect or expression of our life. If we live life constructively, then we give voice to our demons in such a way that they are thereby redeemed, but if we live life destructively, then for us and them the reverse is true and we add to that great reservoir of energy that is generally termed as Qlippotic.[/QUOTE] That is incredible. Speaks a whole lot to me.

"As for the demons themselves, they are equally pleased by both errors and greet the unwitting materialist immersed in his daily affairs, or the unwary ceremonial magician, over-confident of his own abilities, with the same delight, they are both eagerly welcomed, â??One more for the masterâ?Â

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Anuck-su-namen

[QUOTE=Frater Oblivion]You need to be more specific as to your problem. Also, If you are looking for a friendly spirit why pick a goetic? Have you worked with the goetia? First goetic evocations usually do not lend themselves to good results (and sometimes second and third). Angelics might be better as they are not so fickle as long as the goal is not questionable.

In general I don't use the rulers but Seere would be under the airy/east quarter. I believe the ruler is Oriens.[/QUOTE]
Frater Oblivion - This question was posed to the forum last APRIL. I have since found someone to resolve the problem who works quite alot with Goetics and other, shall we say, darker spirits. The Problem in question was to get rid of a nasty person who was harassing me and lied on me--I won the case and they were defeated and now I am in the process of suing the person.

I've learned that the Angelics won't really come to your rescue in this manner although they will lead you to what you need to know or uncover certain information for you to use to your advantage.

Thanks for responding, albeit, months later. :)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Grab
Anuck-su-namen wrote:I won the case and they were defeated and now I am in the process of suing the person.

You americans, suing each other all the time *sigh* :lol: Just kidding
I've learned that the Angelics won't really come to your rescue in this manner although they will lead you to what you need to know or uncover certain information for you to use to your advantage.
You learned that from someone who only works with demons? Then the opinion is tainted, to say the least. I can write more about that if that be the case.

Or did you learn that from the angels themselves?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Anuck-su-namen]I've learned that the Angelics won't really come to your rescue in this manner although they will lead you to what you need to know or uncover certain information for you to use to your advantage.[/QUOTE] This is rediculous. Maybe it's because your intentions were not as pure as you would have us believe.

edit: actually, i kinda agree. i wasnt reading it right the first time. hah.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Grab ~ Suing....it's the American Way (lol). Better than shooting!
To answer your other question, I didn't learn it from the Sorceror (whom I think you know) I learned through asking the Angels for help and that was the outcome of my requests.

Ra-Razal ~ No harm...no foul. I was raised a Christian and have been deeply religious. I have prayed for years for assistance and now through invocations and I have also done so with the intent of the best possible outcome for everyone involved. What I've gotten is (Gabriel) ok, I'll let the judge see the truth but I'm not gonna smite the bitch you're mad at. And from (Michael) Okay, I'll protect ya but I'm not gonna get someone to haul the perp off to jail--you figure out how to make that happen. (lmao)!

I've got the message of just get away from the fools, you know better, they don't at some point they may hang themselves and hafta pay for their actions but don't hold your breath.

Go figure.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Anuck-su-namen]
Ra-Razal ~ No harm...no foul. I was raised a Christian and have been deeply religious. I have prayed for years for assistance and now through invocations and I have also done so with the intent of the best possible outcome for everyone involved. What I've gotten is (Gabriel) ok, I'll let the judge see the truth but I'm not gonna smite the bitch you're mad at. And from (Michael) Okay, I'll protect ya but I'm not gonna get someone to haul the perp off to jail--you figure out how to make that happen. (lmao)!

I've got the message of just get away from the fools, you know better, they don't at some point they may hang themselves and hafta pay for their actions but don't hold your breath.Go figure.[/QUOTE]
This is almost completely correct from my experiences. The only thing is, I don't see how you imply to me that you don't think this isn't a benevolent way for them to go about it? I'm sure if you get a demon to do it, you'll end up losing something in return. You might not even realize it. Or pehaps if they help you because they are going to use you. Sometimes what a person desires isnt what she/he really needs.

I've noticed that angels have this thing, perhaps a rule, where they place limitations on themselves with the direct intervention they have with humanity. I'm sure it's for our own development.

All I know, is that they aren't worthless, and if it comes down to it, they'll save your ass as long as your intentions are pure and you strive to be righteous.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Ra-Razal]This is almost completely correct from my experiences. The only thing is, I don't see how you imply to me that you don't think this isn't a benevolent way for them to go about it? .[/QUOTE]
I don't think they are worthless. I have always wanted to know the Archangels of God. I am not saying that they aren't working for the highest good because, yes, they can see what we cannot see about our lives.

I'm just saying that sometimes it isn't practical. Say for instance, instead of "cursing" someone I just decide, "well I'll just move and let them have the place." The only problem is are the Angels willing to help me to get the money to do that? I can't just pick up and leave overnight so in the meantime I have to suffer from whatever is going on because I don't want to be "evil" and give them exactly what they deserves as far as I'm concerned?

I feel that if you want me to be the bigger person then help me to be the bigger person. I'm not attached to the place, I'm more than willing to move on.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Anuck-su-namen]I don't think they are worthless. I have always wanted to know the Archangels of God. I am not saying that they aren't working for the highest good because, yes, they can see what we cannot see about our lives.

I'm just saying that sometimes it isn't practical. Say for instance, instead of "cursing" someone I just decide, "well I'll just move and let them have the place." The only problem is are the Angels willing to help me to get the money to do that? I can't just pick up and leave overnight so in the meantime I have to suffer from whatever is going on because I don't want to be "evil" and give them exactly what they deserves as far as I'm concerned?

I feel that if you want me to be the bigger person then help me to be the bigger person. I'm not attached to the place, I'm more than willing to move on.[/QUOTE] Perhaps what they need isn't something you can even give them. Besides, it's a lesson for you too if you're at a fork in the road like this. Gotta be smarter than the mundane organic robots walking around reacting to stimulus from their environment.

magi777
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Any Seere or Vassago Evocaters?

Post by magi777 »

Hail Seere,

He delivered what I asked for quickly and better in most categories. I only realized how good a job Seere did. [yay]

It is also interesting how the the result excelled in characteristics one would associate with Seere.

I now consider Seere one of my circle of go to spirits. [thumbup] [thumbup]

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Any Seere or Vassago Evocaters?

Post by Stukov »

These are some names I have not heard in some time.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”