Isn't there any real black magic?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Isn't there any real black magic?

Post by Desecrated »

the_spiral wrote:
This is indeed the bare bones truth. There's plenty of "real black magic" out there however you want to define that term. It's just not made publicly available to dilettantes or people looking for cheap thrills because black arts are dangerous in the wrong hands. You think we don't have a big enough collection of astral nasties hanging around already due to people's half-assed dabbling? But I'm also of the opinion that if you look long and hard enough, you'll eventually find (or more precisely, attract) exactly what you're looking for. Hope you're ready when it finds you.
I'm not asking about instructions on how to do it. I'm asking about where to find those instructions.

I know how to make a bomb, Theoretically. That doesn't mean that I will actually make one.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Frumens wrote:
Desecrated wrote: I hate not knowing.
Do you want to learn truly fearsome magic? What if you could make a pact with this deity? Is this dark enough for you?
No.
I don't know if there is some "new age" idea about this deity, but in traditional Buddhism it's just a way to clear obstacles.

I'll look into it more.

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

You can use a knife to help prepare food. You can use it to stab someone to death.

You can use a hammer to knock a nail into the wall to hang a picture of a loved one up. You can use it to smash their skull in.

All the techniques used to do good can be turned to evil. Techniques used to heal others can be used to sicken them instead.

What are some of your specific goals as a black magickian? What acts of evil do you really want to perform?

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Desecrated wrote:I keep reading and reading, grimores, forbidden and banned books, secret books of black magic and bla bla bla.
It's all the same angels, demons and maybe a little bit of satan sprinkled on top.

Isn't there any real black magic?
Have you checked out Sacred Texts? They're a good 'go to' site for stuff like this. Found the link below there - you may wish to check it out.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta24.htm

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

ONA used to have a site up where you could read their ideas. I found much of their thinking to be a little extreme, magickally speaking, but I also found a lot of it banal and quite tedious to slog through as the vitalist writing style is coma inducing. [crazy] Meh. It's also inefficient in methodology and I hate sloppiness, so IMMV, of course.

I don't think you'll find what you seek without a long hard search and a whole lot of effort, if it's there to be found at all.

How do you quantify 'the magickal version of child rape and torture', anyway?

Is it about the extremity of suffering/the brutalising of innocence/the measure of the pain itself in energetic release terms?

What IS it you actually seek here?

Describe this in non emotional terms and I may catch a clue. Serial killers are not usually black magickians, other posters are quite correct in their assumption of insanity for most, so why the use of this descriptor for the magick you seek?

I think this clouds the subject and the issue more than a little.

It's all hypothetical anyway, you just can't take anything for granted unless you are there in person, face to face, when it comes to 'dark act and blacker arts' and those who claim to know them.

I don't think books will be any use to you either.

If there is a truly evil magickal current going on in the World today, surely you can connect to it's energy flow directly, as long as you have the energetic manipulation skills to do so?

Hypothetocally speaking, of course. Caveat Emptor.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

TheAwakenedHeart
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheAwakenedHeart »

This is my opinion on the subject. I may be wrong, however, I don't think this is incorrect...I do not believe there is any such thing as "black magick". If you think about all of the great masters who have risen above what is a normal achievement for humanity - Jesus, for example - you will see that their power comes from realizing the divine, not some Satan or other dark character. By "the divine", I do not mean the Christian God, necessarily. I have never heard of anyone who can successfully part the sea by dark powers - only light. The achievements of "black magick" practitioners come nowhere close to the powers and achievements of Jesus, as an example, or any other ascended master of the light.

Because no black magickian has achieved Jesus or Buddha's level of power, I believe that black magick is either less effective than divine magick, or nonexistent in reality. There is no "dark Jesus" figure whose magick rivals that of Jesus.

My theory on it:

In order to be successful at magick, you must awaken your energy centers, in order to be able to receive and transmit the energies necessary to perform magick. These energy centers are commonly called chakras. And the chakras most essential to psychic development - the heart, third eye, throat, crown, etc. chakras - are characteristically light, not dark. Dark "magickians" certainly do not have enlightened crown or heart chakras, which prevents them from performing great magick like those whose hearts and crowns are awakened (Buddha, Jesus, etc.)

This is why saints and deities - people of psychic power - are often portrayed with illuminated heads (halos) and illuminated hearts. Those chakras are activated in them.

However, dark magickians do not have those centers activated and are rendered ineffective.

See the symbolism of illuminated heart and crown in this painting? That is part of Jesus's power.

That is just my idea on it.
"The Way is not in the sky. The Way is in the Heart." - Buddha

All streams flow to the sea because it is lower than they are. humility gives it power. - Tao

Of the Heart Chakra, Anāhata Chakra: The characteristics of the Heart Chakra are Love, Unity, and Healing"""

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I have come across quite a few 'effective' dark/black magicians. They do exist.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

RoseRed wrote:I have come across quite a few 'effective' dark/black magicians. They do exist.
RoseRed, do you mind expanding on this please? I can think of a couple of 'Black' magicians myself, but would you please be so kind to tell us more about a dark or black magician you have come across?

TheAwakenedHeart
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheAwakenedHeart »

RoseRed wrote:I have come across quite a few 'effective' dark/black magicians. They do exist.
Do they perform Jesus-like miracles? I may have to revise my way of thinking if there is indeed a "dark Jesus", but thus far, I have never heard of any black magickian achieving that level of power.
"The Way is not in the sky. The Way is in the Heart." - Buddha

All streams flow to the sea because it is lower than they are. humility gives it power. - Tao

Of the Heart Chakra, Anāhata Chakra: The characteristics of the Heart Chakra are Love, Unity, and Healing"""

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by palindrom »

TheAwakenedHeart wrote: My theory on it:

In order to be successful at magick, you must awaken your energy centers, in order to be able to receive and transmit the energies necessary to perform magick. These energy centers are commonly called chakras. And the chakras most essential to psychic development - the heart, third eye, throat, crown, etc. chakras - are characteristically light, not dark. Dark "magickians" certainly do not have enlightened crown or heart chakras, which prevents them from performing great magick like those whose hearts and crowns are awakened (Buddha, Jesus, etc.)

This is why saints and deities - people of psychic power - are often portrayed with illuminated heads (halos) and illuminated hearts. Those chakras are activated in them.

However, dark magickians do not have those centers activated and are rendered ineffective.

See the symbolism of illuminated heart and crown in this painting? That is part of Jesus's power.

That is just my idea on it.
a woman i knew once told me, that there are different ways to work through the seven central chakras; she told me especially of two paths:
the magical path builds its way up from the base, 1,2, 3 and so on.
the mystical path of working through the chakras is actually 4, 7, 1, 3, 5, 6, 2 (which is, so i heard, also the way in which the rosecrucians light the candles on their sevenfold candlesticks)

so in the mystical path you start with the heart. you jump around quite a bit, and seen from the outside there doesn't seem to be much development happening for quite a long time...
in the magical path, you build from the root, sexual power, willpower - that's chakras 1,2,3. and since you're very powerful then you might perhaps end up thinking that's good enough, and not proceed to the heart. that's the danger of the magical path

that's approximately what she told me.

...so perhaps, if one would like to be a real black magician, one should build up the power in chakras 1, 2, 3, without ever intending to go any further...

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

He worked with the power of life and death - creation and destruction. Jesus, that is.

Jesus like miracles - you mean like instead of making the blind see - the sighted lose theirs? Heart attacks and cancer? Yeah, I've come across practitioners that claim such. Some I believe because of who the person was. Other's I believe because I've seen it personally.

Just because magic isn't healing a person - doesn't mean it isn't big magic.

Not everyone out there is good. People get lost in the dark. Some take a long time to find their way out while others never do. It happens. There are things that can only be learned on the dark side.

Have you been there yet?

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

It sounds like you're more concerned with a certain image and aesthetic - black robes, skulls, blood, leather bound grimoires with freaky illustrations, that kind of thing - than with actual techniques or the results they yield.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Horny Goat wrote:You can use a knife to help prepare food. You can use it to stab someone to death.

You can use a hammer to knock a nail into the wall to hang a picture of a loved one up. You can use it to smash their skull in.

All the techniques used to do good can be turned to evil. Techniques used to heal others can be used to sicken them instead.
Do you have any suggestions on books about this subject?
What are some of your specific goals as a black magickian? What acts of evil do you really want to perform?
None, I just want to know if it exists and where to find it.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Nahemah wrote:ONA used to have a site up where you could read their ideas. I found much of their thinking to be a little extreme, magickally speaking, but I also found a lot of it banal and quite tedious to slog through as the vitalist writing style is coma inducing. [crazy] Meh. It's also inefficient in methodology and I hate sloppiness, so IMMV, of course.
It's hard to know if ONA is really serious or just an internet joke that has gone to far.

How do you quantify 'the magickal version of child rape and torture', anyway?
I have no idea.
I was hopping that some of you would now.

{quote]
Is it about the extremity of suffering/the brutalising of innocence/the measure of the pain itself in energetic release terms?
What IS it you actually seek here?
[/quote]

Yes, Yes and yes.
All of the above.
Describe this in non emotional terms and I may catch a clue. Serial killers are not usually black magickians, other posters are quite correct in their assumption of insanity for most, so why the use of this descriptor for the magick you seek?
Because they are a the best example of evil I can think of.

I think this clouds the subject and the issue more than a little.

It's all hypothetical anyway, you just can't take anything for granted unless you are there in person, face to face, when it comes to 'dark act and blacker arts' and those who claim to know them.

I don't think books will be any use to you either.

If there is a truly evil magickal current going on in the World today, surely you can connect to it's energy flow directly, as long as you have the energetic manipulation skills to do so?

Hypothetocally speaking, of course. Caveat Emptor.
hypothetical, what is the most extreme evil and dark magic you can think of then.
Last edited by Desecrated on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Can you point me in any direction?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Rin wrote:It sounds like you're more concerned with a certain image and aesthetic - black robes, skulls, blood, leather bound grimoires with freaky illustrations, that kind of thing - than with actual techniques or the results they yield.
Well, what are the most freaky illustrations you can think of then.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

TheAwakenedHeart wrote:This is my opinion on the subject. I may be wrong, however, I don't think this is incorrect...I do not believe there is any such thing as "black magick". If you think about all of the great masters who have risen above what is a normal achievement for humanity - Jesus, for example - you will see that their power comes from realizing the divine, not some Satan or other dark character. By "the divine", I do not mean the Christian God, necessarily. I have never heard of anyone who can successfully part the sea by dark powers - only light. The achievements of "black magick" practitioners come nowhere close to the powers and achievements of Jesus, as an example, or any other ascended master of the light.
I don't believe in jesus or christianity in general-. But yes.
I think you have a logical answer and a good understanding of your path.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Desecrated wrote:
Can you point me in any direction?
Why? Do you have a desire to serve yourself up for lunch or to be used for target practice?

But, hey - if you're volunteering...

I can't think of a single person I could contact that wouldn't teach you that black magic exists by putting you on the receiving end of it. Being thrown in the deep end and all that. I really don't want to do that to you.

Are you really ready for sink or swim time? If you can't cut it in the deep end - you'll drown. Ain't nobody gonna jump in to save you. Especially not when you're the one asking for it.

How do you think we learn these things?

Oh, and for the record - it's not just dark or black magicians that wield baneful magic.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

The terms 'evil' and' dark' are just two of many descriptors commonly used for culturally, religiously and/ or socially deviant behaviours, as far as I'm concerned.

Good and Evil are binary concepts and my own perception of what might be each is likely different from yours and so on, ad infinitum...IMMV.

For me the greatest evil any individual or group can possess is certainty of thought.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

There is a book called Chaos & Sorcery by N. Hall which is very much black magick. It has a foreword recommendation from Peter J. Carroll. The whole book is filled with how to hurt and manipulate others. There's also a chapter on healing, as though the other realised his book was just too black and devided to lighten it a little.

It's telepathy, or rather telepathic suggestion, which is the psychic power that lends itself most readily to hurting and manipulating others. If you look at writings from the late 19th and early 20th century occult groups and movements they had a real fear of the general public learning these things as they could so easily be abused.

There are two books, Secret, Don't Tell: The Encyclopedia of Hypnotism by Carla Emery and Open To Suggestion: The Uses and Abuses of Hypnosis, now out of print, cannot remember the author's name, which in honestly warning people of the dangers to which hypnotically given suggestion could be applied by abusers also effectively become guidebooks for would-be abusers. Sexual manipulation, rape (with amnesia/paralysis), theft, agonising physical pain, mental illness, criminal acts, physical illness and even death are some of the things hypnotically applied suggestion has been criminally used for. Suggestions don't have to be given hypnotically. They can be given telepathically.

The Christian Science movement realised early on that their healing techniques could instead be used to cause illness and death do they determined to keep them secret. You can by their main book by founder Mary Baker Eddy, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures but it doesn't contain the actual healing technique their special healing practitioners know as they were frightened of it being abused.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Nahemah wrote:The terms 'evil' and' dark' are just two of many descriptors commonly used for culturally, religiously and/ or socially deviant behaviours, as far as I'm concerned.

Good and Evil are binary concepts and my own perception of what might be each is likely different from yours and so on, ad infinitum...IMMV.

For me the greatest evil any individual or group can possess is certainty of thought.
Is evil really such an abstract concept for you people.
I'll list a couple of words and if you can understand any of them and know ow a magical system that fits with that word. Please do so.

unpleasant
destructive
hateful
vile
malicious
vicious
heinous
ugly
bad
nefarious
villainous
corrupt
malevolent

hideous
wicked
reprobate
offensive
poison
wrong
base
foul
low
angry
atrocious
baneful
beastly

calamitous
damnable
depraved
disastrous
execrable
flagitious
harmful
iniquitous
injurious
loathsome
malignant
obscene
pernicious

repugnant
repulsive
revolting
spiteful
stinking
unpropitious
rancorous
maleficent
no good

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Horny Goat wrote:There is a book called Chaos & Sorcery by N. Hall which is very much black magick. It has a foreword recommendation from Peter J. Carroll. The whole book is filled with how to hurt and manipulate others. There's also a chapter on healing, as though the other realised his book was just too black and devided to lighten it a little.
Book ordered.
It's telepathy, or rather telepathic suggestion, which is the psychic power that lends itself most readily to hurting and manipulating others. If you look at writings from the late 19th and early 20th century occult groups and movements they had a real fear of the general public learning these things as they could so easily be abused.

There are two books, Secret, Don't Tell: The Encyclopedia of Hypnotism by Carla Emery and Open To Suggestion: The Uses and Abuses of Hypnosis, now out of print, cannot remember the author's name, which in honestly warning people of the dangers to which hypnotically given suggestion could be applied by abusers also effectively become guidebooks for would-be abusers. Sexual manipulation, rape (with amnesia/paralysis), theft, agonising physical pain, mental illness, criminal acts, physical illness and even death are some of the things hypnotically applied suggestion has been criminally used for. Suggestions don't have to be given hypnotically. They can be given telepathically.
I'll talk to my sources and see if I can find those books.
The Christian Science movement realised early on that their healing techniques could instead be used to cause illness and death do they determined to keep them secret. You can by their main book by founder Mary Baker Eddy, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures but it doesn't contain the actual healing technique their special healing practitioners know as they were frightened of it being abused.
Book ordered.
More research will be done about the group.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

RoseRed wrote:
I can't think of a single person I could contact that wouldn't teach you that black magic exists by putting you on the receiving end of it. Being thrown in the deep end and all that. I really don't want to do that to you.

Are you really ready for sink or swim time? If you can't cut it in the deep end - you'll drown. Ain't nobody gonna jump in to save you. Especially not when you're the one asking for it.
Any chance I can talk to these persons or does anyone has a book, some articles or anything I can read from them.
But an e-mail would be just as good.
How do you think we learn these things?
Don't know, since nobody is talking about it. But if you have a book about please let me know.
Oh, and for the record - it's not just dark or black magicians that wield baneful magic.
Sounds interesting, do you have any sources.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Have you checked out Sarah Lawless's blog? http://sarahannelawless.com/blog/ There's some darker things in her older writings. Scylla writes about some of what you're asking as well. I don't know them personally but it's a place to start.

I haven't learned any of this type of thing out of a book. I've read some truly diabolical things in books but actual practice - I haven't seen it. The darker or baneful things that I've learned have either been self taught or taught in person (whether I was actually taught or had to find my own way out of the deep end). No one I know has it written down. That's not to say that they don't have their own personal journals, grimoires, BOSs, etc - just that those personal things aren't shared often.

If you're really insistent on this - I can send out a few emails for you. I can't promise what'll come of it or if you'll be glad I did. I'd really rather not. I meant what I said above - you're offering yourself up for lunch and target practice. Not everyone I know is like me. I really don't want to see you get hurt. You're a novice, you're searching, I get it.

MAZOHIR
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MAZOHIR »

Read about CIA mind-control OPS, and then submit yourself to their so-called MONARCH programming to the deepest level, and then you'll see some seriously black-magic operations in effect, based on NAZI mind-programming and developed by Lt Col Michael Aquino, a major pedophile and ex-head of the Temple of Set ( finally dead now ). See what you get.
Mind-Kontrol and Drugs are the LAW, drugs under CIA MK-ULTRA

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”