The Toltec Way - Ruthless Self Love

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Toltec Way - Ruthless Self Love

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Continuing on from the thread concerning Carlos Castaneda, some of you may enjoy learning more about the Toltec concepts of 'the warrior', 'the dream world', and 'the parasite'. I have included a link below to information on these three topics.

http://aubreymarcus.com/blog/opinion/th ... self-love/

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Toltec Way - Ruthless Self Love

Post by palindrom »

hehe...

yeah, i did that, said "i love you" to myself for months, and then i said "i love me" [yay]

...didn't know this counts as "ruthless self-love" - i just thought it was a practical idea [grin]
(which shows that i'm no real warrior - i lack the pathos, when it gets down to the basics)

one can learn so many things one would never have believed - life is mad.

cheers

palindrom

JohnTitor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Toltec Way - Ruthless Self Love

Post by JohnTitor »

Wow- just wow... That was a rather refreshing read :) I particularly enjoy the similarities to "The Secret," which is the most widespread though unaware, form of magick or existential manipulation. Self Love, belief, will and positivity (because to overcome negativity or doubt, the outcome must be something you look forward to enough TO overcome those things) are the key focuses. I wonder if it was derived from the Toltec Way of the Warrior...

Have done these things though unaware there was a name for them. Thank you for sharing Clockwork_Ghost.
Creation is our gift, yet we seek only destruction. We have the ability to achieve greatness and mold our very existence into that which we desire- only to writhe in our perceived notions of existence and preconceived limitations set forth by our predecessors. Let us go forth together and create something wondrous and unique~
----------------------
"If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place."
Lao Tsu

Return to “Religous superstitions, Folk traditions and Lores”