JoS Magick System

skipper
Forum Member
Forum Member

JoS Magick System

Post by skipper »

I want to know if im going to have any luck using the Joy of Satan techniques when it comes to chakra, witchcraft, and summoning demons? Or is it all bs

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: JoS Magick System

Post by Rin »

It's worse than BS - it's a patching together of exercises stolen from different systems, many of them corrupted or twisted in some way, or missing important information or context. It will "work" in the sense that it will have an effect, but that effect is unlikely to be beneficial. Far more likely you'll do yourself serious injury. I strongly suggest avoiding it entirely - there are other systems out there which will provide superior results without the risk (and without plugging yourself into a psychotic, racist cult with a philosophy based on new age conspiracy theories).
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

skipper wrote:I want to know if im going to have any luck using the Joy of Satan techniques when it comes to chakra, witchcraft, and summoning demons? Or is it all bs
Yes
No

I know people who have been fairly successful using magic from bad sources. It comes down to how much faith, will and training you have.

Will the JOS work. sure. why not.
Are there better things than JOS out there. O hell yes.

([Rin wrote]
Far more likely you'll do yourself serious injury.[/quote]

This is very true.
And, it's worth saying again.

Magic is mental exercises. It's just the same as physical exercises.
I know some people who have gone to the gym and started lifting things and everything work out fine. I also know people who took the same approach and ended up tearing a muscle or injuring their back.

Learning the correct technique helps to prevent injury, And insures you to have a long and successful practice.
Just because something works for a short time, doesn't mean that it will work in the long run.
Driving your car with your eyes shut might not cause an accident the first seconds, but the longer you drive; the bigger the risk of something going bad.

Parvati
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Parvati »

Skipper, before I started on my path, I was like you. I used to think that IdiotWoman was so knowledgable and adept on the Occult, Medidation, etc but after I found out who she was married to (Clifford Herrington, the leader of the NSFM - a Nazi cult which glorifies Adolf Hitler), I decided to have nothing to do with them!!! I will NEVER click on a link which I know is JOS, because a click is a few cents in the pockets of Clifford Herrington and his Nazi organisation! [mad]

In a personal point of view, I have tried those medidations and can I say from my experience, I had a bad situation. The reason for this was that I started to remember bad experiences and trauma in my life, and it sort of re-opened those wounds which long ago were sealed. Stay away from them, go to Enki Ea website instead or Diana Vera's site. The success of the JOS is that the NON WHITE Neo Nazi writes all that plargarized info in a readable, easy-to-follow way and usually those important words are re-arranged to something Nazi or something. [crazy]
As for dedicating to Satan, all you are doing is feeding Maxine's egegore and another thing which alarms me the most in that website is the fact that there are PDF's mainly of Nazi literature which they have deemed the gospel truth. Cliffy has real influence with that website and due to all this Nazi trash, I don't care what is written or not.

Skipper, read this and know the truth:

http://web.archive.org/web/201001132018 ... edietrich/

findingtruth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by findingtruth »

I was part of the JOS group for a couple years and from experience I can tell you that you may want to try a different way. Of course, considering how individual magick is, it could very well work for you. What makes me concerned about whether JOS meditations have any validation is their insane hatred and hypocrisy. I would hesitate to trust their system as it only builds hate- and meditation that comes from hate and anger typically only leads to the same.

If you're just starting out in the occult, I would recommend reading Initiation into Hermetics.

Parvati
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Parvati »

Here is a PDF of the much plagiarized book, see it for yourself and then, if you wish go to the JOS to see the plagiarism for yourself.

http://tikaboo.com/library/Initiation%2 ... rmetic.pdf

There are many other plagiarized books which is worth reading, the Bardon book on Kaballah (accd to Idiot, the Jews have stolen this from Ancient Eygpt LOL), Ancient Teachings for Beginners, Mind Mastery medidiations and some Donald Tyson books.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

There are many other plagiarized books which is worth reading, the Bardon book on Kaballah (accd to Idiot, the Jews have stolen this from Ancient Eygpt LOL), Ancient Teachings for Beginners, Mind Mastery medidiations and some Donald Tyson books.
I don't know about "stolen," but there is a fair bit of circumstantial evidence suggesting that Kabalah originated in Egypt, or at least that Kabalah and certain major aspects of Egyptian magic share a common origin (although imo the former seems more likely). That's nothing mind-blowing though, given the degree of interchange of mystical knowledge which has taken place in the Mediterranean and the Middle East over the course of history.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

proudpagan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by proudpagan »

Rin wrote:
I don't know about "stolen," but there is a fair bit of circumstantial evidence suggesting that Kabalah originated in Egypt, or at least that Kabalah and certain major aspects of Egyptian magic share a common origin (although imo the former seems more likely). That's nothing mind-blowing though, given the degree of interchange of mystical knowledge which has taken place in the Mediterranean and the Middle East over the course of history.

I had chose cited over stolen . Coming from vedic background I know JoS magicks actually works but then to make any magickal working a success , you need to train your mind and powers of soul .

Return to “Theistic Satanism”