We are one with everything

Emergent or individual religions, small groups or individualised, modern practices.

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

We are one with everything

Post by EternalReturn »

I have a problems with this question. I always see the answer as a mystic union with god but I feel that I have missed the point.

On more mudane level, we are stardust made from the energy that is always appearing and disappearing but always staying constant in quantity while quality is always changing. Atoms flow through space and a person is not made of the same stardust after 7 years. There is a constant flow which connects everything and everyone, yet it is obviously different.

It seems like a chaos that becomes order when we act upon it, or measure it with our senses. It seems to me that there is a substantial reality beneath (above, and in all directions) which has not yet been revealed to me, and by experiencing it I can get to the answer. But I am running around in circles. There is always something to do to achieve this but it is always a resistance - it seems like it is right under my nose and I just have to be as such to see it as such. But where's the difference between being and deluding myself?

Fake it until you make it could bring only disastrous results. Where can I read more about it that is not new agey stuff like "we are vibration" and stuff liek that because I don't seem to function that way concerning understanding?

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: We are one with everything

Post by corvidus »

EternalReturn wrote:But I am running around in circles. There is always something to do to achieve this but it is always a resistance - it seems like it is right under my nose and I just have to be as such to see it as such. But where's the difference between being and deluding myself?
The difference, from my perspective, lies in the actions we take (our plane of existence is the plane of action and reaction, afterall). Deluding yourself involves no actions whatsoever, just thoughts bouncing around inside the vessel. 'Being' isn't just stillness of mind during meditation, it's linked to action as well.

In other words, Being depends on the experiences we've had and the skills we've developed; Delusions manifest when we skip the direct experience and don't practice the appropriate actions to develop a particular skill.
Fake it until you make it could bring only disastrous results. Where can I read more about it that is not new agey stuff like "we are vibration" and stuff like that because I don't seem to function that way concerning understanding?
The Mysticism of Sound and Music by Hazrat Inayat Khan is one of my favorite books describing the interconnectedness of all things. There is also the mystical qabalah -- this whole system revolves around the creation of the world using words and vibration.

:)
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Id mostly agree with corvidus..

But id say delusion is in some cases an action.. many people seem to delude themselves almost willfully, because its better to embrace a lie than to see beyond it even once their preconceptions have been blown wide open.

Nothing veiled or meant to be implied in the above if anyone is thinking, just reflecting on stuff. If you think about society and the delusion of constant, unchecked growth without consequences is considered for example and how collectively its believed to be 'someone elses' problem.

I dont personally believe we are one with everything at all. I believe we were.. and that everything was shattered, fragmented, and seeded into this universe to grow and experience.

At one with everything no.. interconnected with everything yes. And that individual souls - fragments of gods - must find their own way back to the sea from whence they came so to speak via their own path.

This world has much more spiritual maturity to attain before it can attain its potential, especially when the mass of humanity is considered. We seem stuck in a very polarised dark age despite the physical tools at our disposal being the most powerful we have ever had, more powerful than we could have even conceived.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Sypheara wrote: At one with everything no.. interconnected with everything yes.
This! :)
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

EternalReturn wrote:I have a problems with this question. I always see the answer as a mystic union with god but I feel that I have missed the point.

On more mudane level, we are stardust made from the energy that is always appearing and disappearing but always staying constant in quantity while quality is always changing. Atoms flow through space and a person is not made of the same stardust after 7 years. There is a constant flow which connects everything and everyone, yet it is obviously different.

It seems like a chaos that becomes order when we act upon it, or measure it with our senses. It seems to me that there is a substantial reality beneath (above, and in all directions) which has not yet been revealed to me, and by experiencing it I can get to the answer. But I am running around in circles. There is always something to do to achieve this but it is always a resistance - it seems like it is right under my nose and I just have to be as such to see it as such. But where's the difference between being and deluding myself?

Fake it until you make it could bring only disastrous results. Where can I read more about it that is not new agey stuff like "we are vibration" and stuff liek that because I don't seem to function that way concerning understanding?

Greetings friend,
A mystic union with GD doesn't really explain much, Since it cannot be said in all certainty exactly "what" GD is. It's true there is a seemingly endless derivation of qualities until you arrive at a set of cosmological constants, or the "uncreated". We may apply a label to this; call it GD. So that we may implement it into our cognition. But we should not become to comfortable with it, and realize it still requires further understanding.

Having said that, its also true that there are invisible "connections" to various things(consciousness, matter, energy)within the ether. Einstein called a form of this "spooky action at a distance" AKA Quantum entanglement. It was QED, or the Electrodynamic field of Dirac. Probably what is at the heart of the Unified Field Theory.

Unfortunately, "we are vibration" may not be far from the truth. We have: matter, energy, and spirit. Matter is manifested with vibration; energy with frequency. The Math for frequency and vibration are the same, however its a different principle. Likewise, matter and energy are interchangeable. Also, our duality implies an intimate connection with matter and spirit. So one might go so far as to say everything is a manifestation of spirit.

This oneness is obscured within the confines of the "hustle and bustle" of our 4D reality. This construct we exist in is our primary source of interaction, and we really need to go some to transcend it. As in doing so is akin to stepping out of bounds. So to speak.

This existence for the most part is encapsulated, and at the same time there exists a unity of all. So yes and no.

May my spirit become intoxicated with my GDs creation of matter, form. It has, it will. It did this for me, and since we are the same, perhaps for itself too.

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Rupert Sheldrake - Morphic Resonance
Dean I. Radin - The Conscious Universe

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

Ok. Let's break it down then.

1. To be is to do. Without an act of creation both within, and without one cannot be fully himself.
2. We are in a plane of action-reaction so with doing we learn about the world and ourselves.
3. When we learn about it, we see how everything has an opposite or equal reaction.

Number three then explains how we are interconnected. But this is on this plane. In the more substantial realm, It emanates into the mundane plane and continuously develops by means of action-reaction and acts as a living organism. So the universe seems like a mind, as it has been described in Kybalion. We on the other hand have the emanation of this mind in ourselves and are able to understand the nature of the universe and do by being It, what we are.

Ok, this block of text was a thought process where I had successfully connected what you said to me to what I know. Have I fared well? [greensmile]

Return to “Unorthdox faith”