Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Professional Tarot and Lenormand Card Readings

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

TAROT AND LENORMAND CARD READINGS FROM CLOCKWORK GHOST LIMITED

SINGLE CARD READING
USD $5.00

A Single Card Reading is perfect for any specific question that just needs a quick and easy answer. Should you take the day off to go to the races? Should you buy that car? Single Card Readings offer immediate insight into any surrounding factors that you might want to consider, or anything important that you might have overlooked.
Single Card Readings take twenty minutes to complete, and include the following:
* A picture of the tarot card
* A detailed two paragraph explanation as to what the card represents

THREE CARD READING
USD $15.00

Three Card Readings are for questions that need a much more involved answer. They consist of the Past, Present and Future in relation to the issue. A Three Card Reading is better suited to questions such as whether you should go into business with someone, or if now is the right time to invest in a company. They usually give insightful information concerning things that may not be immediately obvious, spiritual forces that may be influencing the situation, and factors that may need to be taken into careful consideration.
Three Card Readings take forty minutes to complete, and include the following:
* Pictures of all three tarot cards
* A detailed paragraph for each card drawn, explaining the cards meaning in the position it was placed in, and another paragraph explaining what all three cards mean together in relation to the question.

FULL READING
USD $35.00

Full Readings are complex and involved. They follow a modified Celtic Cross format, and detail the Past, Present and Future, along with Subconscious and Conscious influences and an additional card representing Hidden Factors. Full Readings are good for detailed questions, such as 'What should I do with my life?', 'Should I try for a child?', or issues concerning changes to employment and advanced tertiary studies. Full Readings come complete with a picture of all six cards, as well as a detailed explanation as to what the cards represent, and can take up to an hour and a half to fully complete
Full Readings take an hour and a half to complete, and include the following:
* Pictures of all six tarot cards
* A detailed paragraph for each card drawn, explaining the cards meaning in the position it was placed in, and another paragraph explaining what all six cards mean together in relation to the question.

We also offer Lenormand card readings on request; five card readings for USD $15.00 and nine card readings for USD $25.00. We are also open to discussion concerning other esoteric or occult matters, and will provide a free assessment and quote for any work required, so long as it doesn't go against our code of ethics.

We are donating twice a year 50% of all our profits from readings and all Tarot/Lenormand products we sell to The Autism Rehabilitation Team in Northern Finland and to Save the Children International. Please read the rules for readings and order the reading you like from main page:

http://www.clockworkghostlimited.com

Email to us if any questions:
[email protected]

Nebulasnow12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Professional Tarot and Lenormand Card Readings

Post by Nebulasnow12 »

Thank you so very much for all of your wise and helpful input. I have been nabbing willing subjects at the shop and practicing reading from a different perspective. It has been amazingly wonderful and fun to see the way different centers are opening up in my connections.

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Professional Tarot and Lenormand Card Readings

Post by Count Zero »

I'm sorry, I don't understand how your comment relates to the advert above. Could you please explain what you mean?
(Count) = 0
On receiving an interrupt, decrement the counter to zero.

Return to “The Bazaar”