Please USA do not ever vote for Donald Trump

Blackina
Forum Member
Forum Member

Please USA do not ever vote for Donald Trump

Post by Blackina »

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12 ... nald-trump

Seems like the USA symbol is sussed this clown out right, and I personally feel he is trolling the 2016 campaign with his nasty rhetoric against, basically everyone. [mad]

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Please USA do not ever vote for Donald Trump

Post by cyberdemon »

There are certain things Trump personifies, all of them being part of a very white American Dream. Had America not had a huge black population, he'd be the best choice (even though there is a large number of legal migrants of a variety of other ethnicity). In reality, he's just the embodiment of the worst aspects of the white American Dream.

Trump as a businessman is still running by his own proven-to-work tactics - gain the upper hand, keep the media focused, and apply rhetoric to work down from instead of trying to persuade others to go up with him as opposed to going up for him.

IMO he's still, sadly, best candidate running. Second would be Bernie Sanders for his new-age politics. Either of them are better than the regular corrupt liars (eg. Clinton)..
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EEHC »

I think Donald Trump pretty much disqualified himself with his fascist remarks. That's so anti-America and the international backlash was hard. I'd be very surprised if he can gather enough of the moderate conservative vote to be able to win the GOP race, let alone the 2016 Presidential race. The question remain if he will choose to bring down the party with him by running as Independant.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Well. We're still waiting for Trump to announce something worse. Since his facist views emerged, he's been quiet.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

cyberdemon wrote:There are certain things Trump personifies, all of them being part of a very white American Dream. Had America not had a huge black population, he'd be the best choice (even though there is a large number of legal migrants of a variety of other ethnicity). In reality, he's just the embodiment of the worst aspects of the white American Dream.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

I kinda feel like the US is screwed once again in this election.

Best shot would be Rubio but somehow I'm having my doubts that he'll make the primary.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EEHC »

Bernie Sanders isn't bad if you're a progressive and Left-leaning. But he probably doesn't stand much of a chance against Hilary Clinton.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

The sad thing to - as far as I'm concerned we're talking about the party that's the second worst of the two majors (and regardless of being relatively liberal on my social stances I have yet in my live to vote Democrat). The other makes a considerable pretense and branding of being socially progressive but then acts like it doesn't particularly care whether the country survives their economic and foreign policy blunders. IMHO fundamentalism in the US will die by example, will die by a combination of education and social media, trillions of dollars worth of debt and successful attacks on our critical infrastructure and the policy and economic ramifications of such events I can't say the same about.

Blackina
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Blackina »

Personally, I feel that this Donald Trump is nothing more than a Troll, an Astral Vampire who is feeding off anger and laughter to get ahead. He will DESTROY the USA, if he got in. [mad] Every time he is on the TV or the papers, I always do a Protection ritual and this Idiot is actually Mentally insane in every definition of the word.
Watch this interesting video, but it will be a huge tragedy if this Troll got in! It would be hilarious if he got hammered by Hilary Clinton in 2016, if they give him the nomination because she is a woman and Trump is a sexist, but to be honest, I liked Bill, just like I like Obama. The Media created this Monster, and hopefully they will destroy him, and I hope that there is some real dirt to make him pull out of the Presidental Race. BTW, I think, if by any unfortunate luck, he was President of the USA, he would actually press the Red Button to create a nuclear war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T_uNFVLH08

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

My feeling about Trump if he gets elected (which I'm starting to worry could come to fruition)

a) He'd get a lot of things done (not going to say whether that's a good thing leave that to point b).
b) He could very well be the second James Buchanan - ie. I could easily see us having a second civil war on his watch. The worst thing about that - we'd be ripe for a 'secular hero' (TY John Ralston Saul) to come save us.

777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 777Sloan »

Trump 2016.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Trump is garbage. Only white supremacists and idiots like him. I was rooting for Bernie, but Clinton has my vote.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

He was terrible in the debate last night. The pundits are all saying Clinton isn't "likeable" enough, but who cares? Neither of them are likeable, but only one of them seems to have any clue what a President actually does.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I had made up my mind that she was robotic and evil but after watching the debate I found her more likeable. The more I watch and listen to her, she seems very practical and qualified.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

Doesn't matter who's president, it's a farce, designed to make people believe they have a choice. The world hasn't changed as much as we think it has, most people are still just proles, the only difference now is that they live in comfort.
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Daud wrote:Doesn't matter who's president, it's a farce, designed to make people believe they have a choice. The world hasn't changed as much as we think it has, most people are still just proles, the only difference now is that they live in comfort.
Exactly!

Donald Trump (&) Hilary Clinton - Are just decoys.

Our government or whoever passes bills/laws are doing things in the background while people focus on who to vote for. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I'm not much into politics. But the only reason for me voting would be
to vote against Hillary. And to vote for anyone other than Trump would
just be a waste of a vote.

Anyways, I think it's the Corporations that run America, and not the president.
Any president that would try to do the right thing would be assassinated.

I think what it comes down to, is that the corporations control the Politicians
and the politicians control the Government and the Military. Brute force doesn't
seem viable, and it's extremely difficult to manipulate any one of those things
to generate the required change. It's a rock solid fucked up system.

The Elite, Bankers, Corporations, and the Federal Reserve.
That's probably most of the problem the way I see it with my limited knowledge
on these matters.

Resistance seems futile, but some are making an effort.

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

It's a karmic issue, the collapse of the western civilisation. It has to happen, there's no getting around it. What interests me is the massive occult influence you see in it.
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Daud wrote:It's a karmic issue, the collapse of the western civilisation. It has to happen, there's no getting around it. What interests me is the massive occult influence you see in it.
That and the entertainment value.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

the_spiral wrote: That and the entertainment value.
Once you can get past the emotional attachment, i'd agree. Being a bodhisattva, however, it pains me to see mass stupidity, misused power and downright degeneracy being promoted by those with the ability to promote the opposite. The 'reality' we inhabit truly is one sick zoo. [bummed]

Blackina
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Blackina »

chowderpope wrote:Trump is garbage. Only white supremacists and idiots like him. I was rooting for Bernie, but Clinton has my vote.
I totally agree, and the more I am reading/watching him, the Worse he is becoming. Remember, the Far Right want him because they recognize a Bigot who speaks in code and also, Trump is a confirmed Liar/Draft Dodger/Tax Cheat and also he has treated women badly. This man is a laughing stock!

Yeshai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Yeshai »

Forgive me for bumping an old topic, but I thought a view from "the other side" might be fitting for a post such as this.

Donald Trump is not a racist. There is absolutely no proof suggesting that he is. On the contrary, there is overwhelming evidence that he is not racist, or anti-immigrant. (He did marry one).
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/h ... ist-224370
It's interesting to know that Donald Trump was never called a racist until he ran against the democrats. He frequently socialized with people of colour.
And let us keep in mind that black votes were higher for Trump than they were for Mitt Romney.

Donald Trump is not anti-immigrant.
He is anti Illegal-alien. And that's a good thing. A very good thing. A country without borders is no country at all. There is a right way for immigrants to come to America, and there is a wrong way. And Donald Trumps deportation plan is no new law, but rather enforcing already existing laws in our country. Also, it may be interesting to note that Hillary Clinton’s "Popular vote" lead can be attributed entirely to California, where not even a photo ID is required to vote.

Donald Trump is not anti-gay.

Donald Trump is most likely not anti-whatever-you-think-he-is. You ought to fact check, and do your own research, rather than swallow everything the media says. Keep in mind, the media was dead wrong about the entire election. Up until the last minute, they were wrong. And I glean great satisfaction from knowing that the results of this election were a big slap-in-the-face to the arrogant, liberal, biased media.

The hypocrisy of the liberal world is astounding and sickening to me.

Liberals before the election: "It can't be rigged!"
Liberals after the election: "Russia hacked us!"

Liberals before the election: "Not accepting the results of the election is a threat to our Democracy!"
Liberals after the election: *riots, destroys private property, attacks innocent people, plans massive protests.

Back in 2008, we conservatives didn't riot, or need to go to "safe spaces" to cuddle with puppies and colour (most of us have jobs to go to). I am deeply concerned about the upcoming "safe space" generation of crybabies.

I voted for Donald Trump, and I'm very proud of it. I'm very proud of my country for voting for Donald Trump. And to those who say that Hillary Clinton is the "Peoples President", you're wrong.
First of all, the Electoral College is a fair and balanced system, distributing the power of the people evenly among the states. I.E, California and New York City should not be able to decide for the majority of the country.
Secondly, refer to my above statement about Hillarys popular vote "lead".
In other words, Donald Trump is our president, fair and square. If you don't like it, you can either suck it up like I did in 2008 and 2012, and wait for the next election, or you can move to Canada. (Still wishing Miley Cyrus and Amy Schumer would keep their promises about that!)
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Yeshai wrote:It's interesting to know that Donald Trump was never called a racist until he ran against the democrats.
http://www.nytimes.com/times-insider/20 ... rump/?_r=0

Fact checks indeed.

~:Shin:~

Yeshai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Yeshai »

Shinichi wrote:
Yeshai wrote:It's interesting to know that Donald Trump was never called a racist until he ran against the democrats.
http://www.nytimes.com/times-insider/20 ... rump/?_r=0

Fact checks indeed.

~:Shin:~
I find it humorous you consider reading the NY Times as "fact" checking. You do know they recently acknowledged their extreme bias for the left, and demonizing of Donald Trump?

The truth is, Donald Trump never discriminated against blacks seeking housing. He didn't want to house anyone on welfare, regardless of skin color. This was a common trait among landlords, because residents on welfare would lower the property value. (Also, Donald Trump was just one of many landlords falsely accused of racism in this incident) Just so happens, the majority of folks on welfare in that part of NYC was, in fact, black.

If you will truly look at the facts, you will know that the black votes for Donald Trump this election was higher than the black votes for Mitt Romney in 2012.

If you truly want to do some fact checking, have a look at these actual facts, rather than allegations from a liberal newspaper:

1. Donald Trump fought to desegregate golf course, to welcome blacks.
http://www.impulsetoday.com/donald-trum ... -in-1990s/

2. Donald Trump worked to bring minorities and blacks into corporate America.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3d2_1451242991

3. Donald Trump hires minorities in high-level positions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5 ... e=youtu.be

Some more links, if you care to read,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... d775ef8438

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06 ... ince-1960/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/ ... publicans/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP97pRE ... e=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77SyQ2Q ... e=youtu.be

Also, here are some more solid facts, proving at just how hypocritical the left is, how biased the media is, and how Hillary Clinton is actually guilty of most of the things that are falsely attributed to Trump. Ironic, right?

http://downtrend.com/71superb/top-ten-e ... -to-ignore

How's that for fact checking?
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

Return to “News and Politics”