10 Golden Dawn Spells

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

10 Golden Dawn Spells

Post by RockDemon »

SOURCE: http://www.golden-dawn.com/eu/index.aspx

So I found these interesting spells. I didn't use any of them yet, and would like to know your opinions about it. Are any of you familiar with these guys? Did you tried them?

Spell One: To Obtain Beautiful Skin with Mercurial Washing
In the early morning, soon after dew has fallen, pass through a field with a wad of cotton tied to a rope and collect the dew. Squeeze the dew into a bottle and leave it in the sun for seven days. Wash your skin with this water to make it bright and clear.

Spell Two: To Strengthen Male Virility
Take the yoke of an egg. Mix it together with one part cinnamon and one part camomile juice. Mix thoroughly, then leave the mixture sit for one hour. Cover the genitals thoroughly with the mixture and leave it there for another hour before showering it away. Potency will be greatly increased immediately following.

Spell Three: For More Intense Pleasure With Your Partner.
Take the juice of 5 lemons and marinate in half a liter of water for a whole week in the sunlight. Take this mixture and filter it with linen or a paper filter. Add 5 cloves and two cinnamon sticks. Let it stand for another week. Filter the entire mixture again. Before celebration use drops on the sensitive areas to augment pleasure.

Spell Four: To Attract Your Soul Mate
On the first day of the New Moon take leaves of ivy, fig, or palm. Tie them together with string made from pieces of grass. once you have them tied together pleasure yourself, but do not reach orgasm before cooling down. Wait until you must urinate, then cover them with your urine, saying: "Like this fire, so shall burn my love and that of the woman or man of my dreams who shall be attracted by me forever." Once said, burn the entire mixture over a hot flame. Place the ashes in a small pouch and carry them on you until your soul mate appears. Once this occurs, disperse the ashes in a watercourse.

Spell Five: For Conceiving a Child
The male is the Sun and the female the Moon. During the period of her fertility, the female should visualize that inside her uterus a fire lights as large as a white pearl. Then from white the flame becomes yellow, then orange and red and shines like a star. She should repeat this for three days. Meanwhile, the male should visualize bright particles of energy in his testicles swirling luminously in a circle that slowly become yellow, orange, and bright red while continuing to swirl. He should also repeat this for three days. After three days of this preparation, let the female and the male come together, celebrating union with the intention of creating a child. During this union, let the partners each breathe slowly and deeply, sharing breath through their noses close to one another. Let him visualize, that the luminous particles in his testicles raise, gather in his nostrils, then pass from his nostrils into hers. Meanwhile, let her imagine that her red pearl grows larger and larger until it completely envelops the two of them while making love. Once this is completed, the two may relax and merely enjoy their lovemaking. This is an extremely powerful alchemical method for facilitating procreation.

Spell Six: To Attract Good Health
On a rainy day collect a bottle filled with rain water. Lay the bottle out in the open both day and night for at least seven days, so it becomes loaded with both solar and lunar influences. When this is accomplished, take the bottle and preserve it in a dark place. Meanwhile, fill a pot with some soil and plant a seed. Any plant will do, as long as it does not have spines or thorns. Water the plant with normal water, but with a tablespoon of water from the bottle added. As the plant grows, your health will grow stronger and with great stability the stronger that the plant grows. Should the plant die, merely plant a new seed immediately before the other one dies, collecting and preparing rainwater as before. Should yo live in a place where it does not rain frequently, river water will also work. However, water from a lake, the sea, or stagnant waters should definitely not be used for this operation.

Spell Seven: Relief From Headache of Stomach Pain
Take the leaves of white willow and place them to soak in a jar filled with 10 parts water and 1 part pure alcohol. Seal the jar. After 10 days, open it and filter everything. Set aside the macerated leaves and take the liquid so obtained. Heat the liquid to boiling then place the macerated leaves in the liquid and boil for 20 minutes. Allow to cool normally. Place the mixture in a clear glass jar and lay it out exposed to the sky, but only at night, for at least seven days. Filter the mixture and discard the leaves. The resulting liquid can be massaged into the scalp for headache or rubbed onto the stomach for stomach ache. You may also wash the head with it for more severe headache.

Spell Eight: For Women To Maintain A Youthful And Attractive Face
Collect morning dew, at least a quart, and put it in a clear bottle. Then lay the bottle exposed to the sky, at least 28 days out in the open, for one full lunar cycle, beginning from New Moon until the next New Moon. Once accomplished, the bottle now has a complete lunar dew charge, and you should wash your face with it. Your face gradually becomes fresher and younger looking. Men will look at you with inexplicable, renewed interest because to their eyes you have a subtle, slightly luminous aura - characteristic of the Moon.

Spell Nine: Fascination Spell For Men
It 'a very ancient secret. Take wheat grains, place them in a saucepan and let them heat for 20 minutes. Then shut off and let cool. Take the grains and place them in a small bottle where there is pure alcohol. Leave them exposed to the sky for at least 7 days, but only during the day removed at sunset. Open the bottle and remove them. Take what's left of the grains, let them dry, then put them in a pan burning them completely. When they are completely burned, they should be ashes. Take this ash, put it into a bottle with alcohol and shake. Then let it settle. When you see that all of the ash is deposited at the bottom (after takes about 2 or 3 days), filter the alcohol and keep only the clear part. Before leaving to go to appointments merely take a cotton ball and rub a bit of the alcohol on your hands and on the center of the forehead (Be careful not to get it in the eyes because it burns a lot). Your charm will increase considerably.

Spell Ten: To Obtain Answers in Dreams
Take chamomile and wrap it in green colored paper. Make a small package. Draw the symbol of the Full Moon on the paper and leave the packet open at night exposed to the night sky for at least 28 days (New Moon to New Moon). After this period, take the packet and open it. Take the chamomile and use it to make an herbal teas before going to bed. While you drink the tea, concentrate on the question that you want answered and the answer will come in a dream.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: 10 Golden Dawn Spells

Post by Desecrated »

I'm bookmarking this. It sounded fairly easy and fun to try at least some of them.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Yes, I am going to try some of them as well. Please share the results.

Targ Collective
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Targ Collective »

e*Sighs* My own magic is far more powerful, and faster, than these primitive rituals. Why steep in sunlight for a wekk when you can simply sing a weeks' worth of sunlight with the Voice?

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

These are intended for beginners. Are you willing to share your more powerful spells.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Number nine is an alchemic tincture.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

ghawke2
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ghawke2 »

Anything for finding GOOD employment? I just had a job interview the last week for a good job, (been struggling even though I have several degrees) and am losing faith from trying. I've fallen far economically from what I once had and even retooled to no effect.

What's more, I'm a Sagitarius and a horosccope said Saturn and Mars are going to bump heads in March and that Saturn is a more limiting influence. The situation stinks.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

This looks like good old low magic. I prefer these instead of complicated ceremonial rituals.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Gravitation
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gravitation »

I think I'm going to experiment with the male virility concoction tonight; I have all of the ingredients in my kitchen. But it depends on how I choose to spend the rest of the evening.

But considering I follow through I will post the results, if any.
"Freedom is not something you can have if you are enslaved to your weaknesses." - Manly P. Hall

"History is a process of metamorphosis. It's a pupation stage. It begins with naked monkeys and it ends with a human-machine planet-girdling interphase capable of releasing the energies that light the stars, and it lasts about fifteen or twenty thousand years and during that period the entire process hangs in the balance." - Terence Mckenna

Gravitation
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gravitation »

UPDATE
I preformed the experiment. My plan was to go to the bar, mingle with some babes, and test the effects of the virility solution that way, but after preparing the solution everyone else decided not to go to the bar. I didn't feel like going alone, so my observations are without interpersonal interaction and feedback.

RESULTS:
As soon as I applied the solution I felt energetic sensations in my genitals, which fluctuated in intensity and rhythm throughout the incubation period. Though only after one experiment, it is difficult to say whether these sensations were entirely related to fluctuating levels of virility, were a result of applying foreign substances to my testicles, or simply a psycho-somatic placebo response.

I did notice a mild surge and increase in perceived sense of personal power, but I was also drinking a few beers and this is not unnatural to happen without the potion. I felt more concrete, less abstract in my thinking and slightly aggressive and cantankerous, but not fatally so. My natural temperament tends to lean in this direction however, so I can't be sure whether the virility solution was the root cause manifesting this dispositional display or it was just my own attitude, perhaps subconsciously projecting my perception of the possible results on the experiment and thus seeing what I believed may be true. What the thinker thinks, the prover proves after all...

Other than the aforementioned observations, I noticed a clear reddening of my penis and testicles. But again, I had consumed some alcohol and I know it's not uncommon for the appendages of the body to fluster with color because the blood vessels dilate when alcohol enters the system. I'm not sure of this is typical for the genitals, but I know it is for other regions of the body. Another possible interpretation of the reddening, other than the direct impact of administering the potion, is a bio-feedback response, as Israel Regardie speaks of in his work. Directing my attention to my genitals for an extended period of time may have stimulated the vascular system to autonomically dilate in response to the increased levels of self-awareness of that region of the body.

POTENTIAL ERRORS:
-I didn't fully understand what was meant by juice, so I used a tea bag and soaked it in a small amount of water for an extended period of time. The only other option would be to use a concentrated tincture, which I didn't have in my kitchen. Unless it is possible to 'milk' the plant itself.
-The chamomile juice may not have been prepared properly. I thought I used a minimal amount of pure water to make the juice, but perhaps it was still too much. The final product had a soupy consistency, instead than what I expected would have been more of a paste. This property may have diluted the entire solution and mitigated the aggregate affect of the cinnamon and egg yolk.
-Drinking alcohol may have interfered with the results or the perception of the results, but I doubt it. I was rather lucid, not fully inebriated until the end of the night.

POSSIBLE INTERPRETATIONS:
If the effect is real...
-The cause may be physical. Particularly the protein in the egg yolk may have a crucial impact on cytoplasmic ribosomal protein synthesis, and perhaps endoplasmic reticular protein synthesis. Having access to more resources, the cellular machinery may simply have produced more male sex hormones, giving rise to a change in behavior. However, I am unsure it is possible for food nutrients to penetrate the various epithelial and connective tissue layers of the integumentary system. It may only be possible to produce this physiological reaction by way of the digestive tract.
-The cause may be metaphysical. The yolk of the egg somehow transferred 'raw power' to the organism, via the genital region. The cinnamon and chamomile may introduce their known relaxing and calming effects to the power to ameliorate any overly aggressive or manic tendencies that may come with a sudden increase power.
-The cause may be psychological. The user believes a certain effect will take place and it does, just through the power of suggestion. The potion was simply an alchemical solution for the mind to project itself upon to undergo a psychic transmutation.
-There is no real effect. This solution is snake oil.

FINAL REFLECTION:
I did not perceive a real effect take place beyond the anticipation of one. I am not prone to the notion that I must open myself up to the potion to discover its nature or feel its true power. If it's the real deal I do not need to adjust my view point to see it, it will cast itself upon me whether I like it or not. Since this did not happen I conclude the solution is worthless beyond the enjoyment and novelty of the process. I had fun, but I don't see myself testing it again.

However, I will test some of the other rituals, the ones with more objective measures of success, and contingent upon those results, I may test the virility spell potion another time.
"Freedom is not something you can have if you are enslaved to your weaknesses." - Manly P. Hall

"History is a process of metamorphosis. It's a pupation stage. It begins with naked monkeys and it ends with a human-machine planet-girdling interphase capable of releasing the energies that light the stars, and it lasts about fifteen or twenty thousand years and during that period the entire process hangs in the balance." - Terence Mckenna

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

@Gravitation sounds interesting nonetheless. I will try some of these soon as well.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Spell Seven: Relief From Headache of Stomach Pain
Take the leaves of white willow and place them to soak in a jar filled with 10 parts water and 1 part pure alcohol. Seal the jar. After 10 days, open it and filter everything. Set aside the macerated leaves and take the liquid so obtained. Heat the liquid to boiling then place the macerated leaves in the liquid and boil for 20 minutes. Allow to cool normally. Place the mixture in a clear glass jar and lay it out exposed to the sky, but only at night, for at least seven days. Filter the mixture and discard the leaves. The resulting liquid can be massaged into the scalp for headache or rubbed onto the stomach for stomach ache. You may also wash the head with it for more severe headache.

Not a Spell its simply a recipe for a weak solution of acetylsalicylic acid - better known as Aspirin. [happyface]
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

A ritual for summoning a Christian demon.

Acquire a goat, preferably aged of at least a year. Taking a passage from the New Testament (preferably one that speaks of Christ's redeeming act of sacrifice) place that page on a plate. Approach your goat with a large swab of cotton and gather any drool or snot (both are preferred but only one will do). Milk the goat and place the cotton and milk in a jar and with a bit of well burnt sulfur. Set this jar aside for 666 hours no more, no less. Shave a portion of the goat and if able, scrape some of the horn and hoof into as an elaborately adorned chalice as you are able to find. Take the fur, milk, snot, saliva, and hoof/horn scrapings and coat the scripture passage. Place the plate with the passage on your alter and light two black candles, preferably burning some sulfuric compound as you do. Strip naked and massage your genitalia until orgasm. Take the fluids from the orgasm and coat your hands with it. Kneel before the altar and withdraw the page of scripture and read the passage backwards. At the end of the reading kneel before the scripture passage and bend to kiss it three times saying the name of the demon you wish to summon before each kiss. In three days time a Demon should appear to you.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

inMalkuth wrote:A ritual for summoning a Christian demon.

Acquire a goat, preferably aged of at least a year. Taking a passage from the New Testament (preferably one that speaks of Christ's redeeming act of sacrifice) place that page on a plate. Approach your goat with a large swab of cotton and gather any drool or snot (both are preferred but only one will do). Milk the goat and place the cotton and milk in a jar and with a bit of well burnt sulfur. Set this jar aside for 666 hours no more, no less. Shave a portion of the goat and if able, scrape some of the horn and hoof into as an elaborately adorned chalice as you are able to find. Take the fur, milk, snot, saliva, and hoof/horn scrapings and coat the scripture passage. Place the plate with the passage on your alter and light two black candles, preferably burning some sulfuric compound as you do. Strip naked and massage your genitalia until orgasm. Take the fluids from the orgasm and coat your hands with it. Kneel before the altar and withdraw the page of scripture and read the passage backwards. At the end of the reading kneel before the scripture passage and bend to kiss it three times saying the name of the demon you wish to summon before each kiss. In three days time a Demon should appear to you.
Did it work?

ShinySoul
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ShinySoul »

Interesting. We the SS (Spiritual Satanists) have another meaning on spells. There a many ways to do workings based on spell and sim[ly doing spells need a powerful soul to work. The closest thing to this is self hypnosis https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... nosis.html

Also look here what means spells and workings for us [link removed by mods, advertising goods and services violates OF policies]
Last edited by ShinySoul on Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

ShinySoul wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:04 pm Interesting. We the SS (Spiritual Satanists) have another meaning on spells. There a many ways to do workings based on spell and simly doing spells need a powerful soul to work. The closest thimg to this there is self hypnosis https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... nosis.html

Also look here what means spells and workings for us [link removed by mods, advertising goods and services violates OF policies]
Please try not to spam links to your sites in every reply you make, or else I will have to remove it all.

ShinySoul
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ShinySoul »

Cerber wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:26 pm
ShinySoul wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:04 pm Interesting. We the SS (Spiritual Satanists) have another meaning on spells. There a many ways to do workings based on spell and simply doing spells need a powerful soul to work. The closest thing to this there is self hypnosis https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... nosis.html

Please try not to spam links to your sites in every reply you make, or else I will have to remove it all.
Ok, but what was wrong with that link? Spam is like when you just post same link everywhere, I just want to show how our cult works and I need links for this reason. I don't force anyone to join us. I thought I will not find here censorship, atleast in the topic about Spiritual Satanism I can post any link?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

ShinySoul wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:54 pm Ok, but what was wrong with that link? Spam is like when you just post same link everywhere, I just want to show how our cult works and I need links for this reason. I don't force anyone to join us. I thought I will not find here censorship, atleast in the topic about Spiritual Satanism I can post any link?
Posting only links without contributing to discussion in any way, is considered a spam. Click farming.
Posting links that leads to your own "shop" offering magical services and spells - is direct violation of OccultForum Rules & Guidelines, as those stand currently.
1.B. It is forbidden to ask for money in exchange for goods, services, training etc. This server is based in the UK, where charging money for occult services can see you charged with fraud, should you fail to deliver consistent results to a court. This law is shared in many places in the world. Any person requesting any form of payment or donation will be banned from the site, and reported to the authorities.
2.B. Your contributions should be within the scope of the discussion at hand, and and of an occult nature in general. Off-topic discussions should be kept to the off-topic areas, and we reserve the right to move or remove anything which is deemed inappropriate.
2.F. Advertising of any goods or services is forbidden, except where expressly approved by the administration.
Full thread of OccultForum.org rules and guidelines can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38759

ShinySoul
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ShinySoul »

Cerber wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:33 pm
ShinySoul wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:54 pm Ok, but what was wrong with that link? Spam is like when you just post same link everywhere, I just want to show how our cult works and I need links for this reason. I don't force anyone to join us. I thought I will not find here censorship, atleast in the topic about Spiritual Satanism I can post any link?
Posting only links without contributing to discussion in any way, is considered a spam. Click farming.
Posting links that leads to your own "shop" offering magical services and spells - is direct violation of OccultForum Rules & Guidelines, as those stand currently.
1.B. It is forbidden to ask for money in exchange for goods, services, training etc. This server is based in the UK, where charging money for occult services can see you charged with fraud, should you fail to deliver consistent results to a court. This law is shared in many places in the world. Any person requesting any form of payment or donation will be banned from the site, and reported to the authorities.
2.B. Your contributions should be within the scope of the discussion at hand, and and of an occult nature in general. Off-topic discussions should be kept to the off-topic areas, and we reserve the right to move or remove anything which is deemed inappropriate.
2.F. Advertising of any goods or services is forbidden, except where expressly approved by the administration.
Full thread of OccultForum.org rules and guidelines can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38759
I don't sell anything lol. All our information is for free. But I see your point. Is ok if I fine just mention the source? Like saying "I got this information from Joy of Satan - name of the article"

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

ShinySoul wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:29 pm I don't sell anything lol. All our information is for free. But I see your point. Is ok if I fine just mention the source? Like saying "I got this information from Joy of Satan - name of the article"
Sure.
I'm just wondering why JoS needs this extra marketing? Because your effort might be wasted, we don't get a lot of traffic from new people, to then pass them to JoS, and at the same time, most if not all of old ones are already fairly familiar with JoS sites, their community and believes. Even if we don't exactly share or endorse some of their believes and political views.

ShinySoul
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ShinySoul »

Cerber wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:31 pm
ShinySoul wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:29 pm I don't sell anything lol. All our information is for free. But I see your point. Is ok if I fine just mention the source? Like saying "I got this information from Joy of Satan - name of the article"
Sure.
I'm just wondering why JoS needs this extra marketing? Because your effort might be wasted, we don't get a lot of traffic from new people, to then pass them to JoS, and at the same time, most if not all of old ones are already fairly familiar with JoS sites, their community and believes. Even if we don't exactly share or endorse some of their believes and political views.
JoS needs this because everywhere we post something gets banned and no one would agree to do some marketing on their site even if we paid. I will check sometimes the topic I started about SS. If you want to see why we are banned go on odysee.com and search Heinrich Himmler - 'The Aryan Knight' and you will understand what type of knowledge want to promote and why we are banned

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”