Body swapping theory.

RockShan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Body swapping theory.

Post by RockShan »

Well, I have been reading about "body swapping", in my opinion it could be possible but incredible difficult, I plan on looking into this quite a bit more, but my theory is maybe you do not have to swap into a "living" body, but rather a recently deceased body, if you know the right methods in order to heal any possible damage done to the body already, this could be possible. but it would need incredible healing powers as well I'm sure.

Umbranym
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Body swapping theory.

Post by Umbranym »

RockShan wrote:...my theory is maybe you do not have to swap into a "living" body, but rather a recently deceased body, if you know the right methods in order to heal any possible damage done to the body already, this could be possible. but it would need incredible healing powers as well I'm sure.
Interesting. Hypothermia absent actually freezing the body's tissues would probably leave the least damage to repair.
According to the CDC, hundreds of Americans die from hypothermia per year. Unfortunately, they are mostly poor elderly folks, which is probably less than ideal but better than being dead yourself, I suppose.

Maybe become a medical examiner in Alaska (2.0 hypothermia deaths per 100,000) and wait for the right "candidate" to be wheeled in?

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”