Gypsy Witch Cards

C505
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gypsy Witch Cards

Post by C505 »

Well I wanna say that I never been big in divination but I bought these "Gypsy Witch Cards" a long time a go ( 2-3 years ago) and I found them in storgae just a couple weeks ago and used them. The cards kept bring up the same meanings "sickness" and "death", in fact the very same cards. I have been sick and thought the cards were being just generic or at least late based on my sickness. But then i got real sick again almost got admitted to the E.R., adn then I got the news my uncle died. Coincidence? or Accuracy? Thoughts?

Seabed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Gypsy Witch Cards

Post by Seabed »

I'm sorry for your loss and health condition problems.
Wish you get well soon.

It seems to me that you are gifted person, receive messages when needed. Gypsy Cards or whatever.
Embrace your gift, you certainly deserve it.
Only Lovers Left Alive

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

C505 wrote:Well I wanna say that I never been big in divination but I bought these "Gypsy Witch Cards" a long time a go ( 2-3 years ago) and I found them in storgae just a couple weeks ago and used them. The cards kept bring up the same meanings "sickness" and "death", in fact the very same cards. I have been sick and thought the cards were being just generic or at least late based on my sickness. But then i got real sick again almost got admitted to the E.R., adn then I got the news my uncle died. Coincidence? or Accuracy? Thoughts?
Well the chance of it happening randomly is 1 in 52. Assuming that it was the 10 of clubs.

C505
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by C505 »

Desecrated wrote:
C505 wrote:Well I wanna say that I never been big in divination but I bought these "Gypsy Witch Cards" a long time a go ( 2-3 years ago) and I found them in storgae just a couple weeks ago and used them. The cards kept bring up the same meanings "sickness" and "death", in fact the very same cards. I have been sick and thought the cards were being just generic or at least late based on my sickness. But then i got real sick again almost got admitted to the E.R., adn then I got the news my uncle died. Coincidence? or Accuracy? Thoughts?
Well the chance of it happening randomly is 1 in 52. Assuming that it was the 10 of clubs.

I don't get what you mean?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

C505 wrote:
Desecrated wrote:

I don't get what you mean?
Was the 10 of clubs your card.

C505
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by C505 »

No

The cards that kept coming up were Ace of hearts, 8 of clubs, 5 of spades, 3 of diamonds, and 7 of clubs.

However the 2 of hearts and 2 of diamonds are used as signators and are not ever shuffled in the deck. I also do not use the jokers as they are generic yes/no positive and negative.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

C505 wrote:No
Well, than, I am of no help.

Return to “Divination and Mantic Arts”