What is this site? Foul intent?

Posting Issues, Announcements and Membership Matters.

Obi Juan
Forum Member
Forum Member

What is this site? Foul intent?

Post by Obi Juan »

I found a rather (I believe) obscure occult forum. From what I can tell, they seem to me to have malicious intent. They fancy themselves practitioners of chaos magic. Can any adepts tell me what their thoughts are on the site? Link provided below.
http://www.dkmu.org

It should also be known that I have read posts where they openly condone deception of others, so I would be wary of trusting them. They also seem to have an obsession with spreading the Linking Sigil as, in one user's words, a form of "assault". Thoughts from experts are highly appreciated. I also apologize if I come off as an amateur.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: What is this site? Foul intent?

Post by chowderpope »

The front page just screams edgelord. So pretentious. Just feels gross. Don't feel inclined to dig deeper into that.

EDIT: Felt inclined, looked deeper. It seems like a decent forum for chaos magicians, but damn that front page intro is corny.
Last edited by chowderpope on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Obi Juan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Obi Juan »

Thanks, chowderpope! I aporeciate it. I was thinking they might be just a crap group of edgy teens. But I appreciate you taking the time to confirm it for me! :)

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I'm not sure what their underlying philosophy is, but if they get a kick out of manipulating and deceiving people, that's bullshit. The aesthetic and mission statement would certainly attract an edgier, younger version of myself who thought being a dick was cool.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Obi Juan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Obi Juan »

Once again, thanks chowderpope! I've also been attracted to absolute order and emotionless, unbiased justice myself. Hence most likely why I was so instantly revolted by that rather immature display of edginess and youthful angst, not to say I'm not young becuase I am. But my point still remains. Although, maybe my extreme philosophical attraction to order in all things could be detrimental as well. But I digress. A bit off topic, but do you know of any mystic fields that might suit my interest in order and justice?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

You might check out hermetic qabalah, ceremonial magic and western hermeticism in general. It might not be as quick and easy to get into as chaos magick, but it's more interesting to me. Really the main reason I'm not into chaos magick is I enjoy the drama and art of ritual, and jacking off to charge a sigil doesn't carry the same weight.

Not all chaotes are lawless troublemakers, to clarify. There are a couple on this forum and they're good guys.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Really the main reason I'm not into chaos magick is I enjoy the drama and art of ritual..

Its such an important element but one that does not seem to feature in the majority of forum postings concerning magical techniques.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

violetstar wrote:Really the main reason I'm not into chaos magick is I enjoy the drama and art of ritual..

Its such an important element but one that does not seem to feature in the majority of forum postings concerning magical techniques.
I barely ever do anything of that kind. I'm more of a diy man than drama artist, but I enjoy watching others do it

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Cerber wrote: I barely ever do anything of that kind. I'm more of a diy man than drama artist, but I enjoy watching others do it
The drama is especially significant in a group working but if the Solo magician can get results without it then fine.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

violetstar wrote:
Cerber wrote: I barely ever do anything of that kind. I'm more of a diy man than drama artist, but I enjoy watching others do it
The drama is especially significant in a group working but if the Solo magician can get results without it then fine.
Drama can strengthen it quite a lot, I believe, if done properly and with passion.
I'm just trying to find ways to get the best possible results with the least possible (physical) effort.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Trial and error is the great standby.I guess you can approach the various techniques with the mandate 'if it doesn't work then bin it'.Often its better than trying to repair it.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

violetstar wrote: 'if it doesn't work then bin it'
I wouldn't put it this strongly. I just tend to expose my self to harm and I feel I'd do better with faster (even if weaker) methods. I don't bin everything that doesn't suit my taste, I just feel I'm forced to prioritise some attributes over others (i.e. speed) based on my environment and my "line of work". If that makes any sense.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

when my neighbors find times raugh they give me bad karma stuff i collect glass metal ashes everything i figure i heal everything in my home by raising it and travelling my house is like a time machine most all types of spirituality reside in my home and can heal most all to a degree been this way for 5 or more years.. i usually never change things when healing but times dismember till natural also heal the third eye of others we gathered one by one the holy got healed pathways straight through the wars just as to take a glimpse of gathering of the holy and lame the war clashed and the need of inspiration won the long endless war.....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

who won the war?

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

it was placed on permenent hold lol it was something else....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

cactusjack543 wrote:it was placed on permenent hold lol it was something else....
Out of all the new posts I just read. This is definitely the best one! [thumbup]

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

cactusjack543 wrote:it was placed on permenent hold lol it was something else....
Is that good?

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Spida wrote:
Out of all the new posts I just read. This is definitely the best one! [thumbup]

i never saw a war like it word spread from castle to castle.. ya know spider i have a street friend spider trust very few in life he was one he gave me some hash month ago turned and walked shortly after saw another guy i trusted he hurt his leg thy other day my two closest people that visit mankind needed from me and in this area alot have nothing holding them back....

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Cerber wrote:
Is that good?

which you think bro lol ha ha just cos kk

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I'm surprised no one here has heard of DKMU, they're a pretty well known chaos magic group, albeit not as active as they used to be. They were responsible for the Ellis egregore and a few other things. I wouldn't count their intent as "foul" per se although I don't know that much about them beyond their more popular rituals.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote:I'm surprised no one here has heard of DKMU, they're a pretty well known chaos magic group, albeit not as active as they used to be. They were responsible for the Ellis egregore and a few other things. I wouldn't count their intent as "foul" per se although I don't know that much about them beyond their more popular rituals.
Our sister site dkmu.org. Seems we are very closely intertwined in some mysterious ways. Whenever I try to bypass dns middlemen and reach this forum by IP only, I always get redirected to that site of our friends. We are one big family it seems.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Ok I’m a bit bored.
Many years ago this place was set up by a few half-awake individuals who wanted to be part of something greater. And it was good, and nice, and a while after they start to have ideas of taking it a step higher, for a selected few. And as it was conceived the other layer was established for the selected few that believed they were able and willing to leave a mark of some significance... something something.. And it all died off.. With no legacy, virtually no mark left on the fabric of our space-time continuum.
But as one of them correctly noted, they did manage to create an interesting agregore, although not sure if they ever managed to utilise it to it's full potential. The very same one I've been using and abusing to my own ends. With his consent of course. We had some great discoveries together..
So the story goes.. Rather short story though..
Or something like that.
Did I got it right? Any of it? I just make things up as I go..

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Yeah I'm bored too, a lot of old members and admins here were actively involved in creating the LS egregore and other magical operations by DKMU so this mass amnesia is odd. And I agree one can learn much from the archives of this forum, rather than reflexively poo pooing everything that doesn't fit into a standard Western esoteric/neo-Hermetic framework. Sooo many topics people bring up now were discussed ad nauseum years ago, and even invented by people here. Even if you weren't around, there's no reason not to use the search function (or even Google ffs!) and come to an informed opinion. Yet the conversation remains stuck on square one [bummed]

And sure there are magical reasons why the OF egregore is currently on life support (abovementioned reasons included) but I think the mundane ones are bigger. People don't really use forums anymore, social media groups are where the action is now. And the big crash didn't help either. I am by no means an "insider" though, just a semi-informed observer.

P.S. Required reading for anyone who wants to discuss the actual topic here: http://disinfo.com/2013/07/dkmus-assaul ... lis-sigil/
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

It's shrouded in mystery..
It might seem ilogical but it feels natural. Whether it's due to the work that was done or changing currents in the greater picture, nothing seems out of ordinary. It has benefits, desperate agregores way more cooperative.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Cerber wrote:It's shrouded in mystery..
It might seem ilogical but it feels natural. Whether it's due to the work that was done or changing currents in the greater picture, nothing seems out of ordinary. It has benefits, desperate agregores way more cooperative.
I'd tell you to be careful with this one, but you don't seem like the type who'd listen. Have fun!

Return to “Site Discussion”