The Order of the Violet Crescent

For study and research groups.

Cerber

Re: The Order of the Violet Crescent

Post by Cerber »

I would like to use this opportunity to warn all the younglings against joining any groups, orders and other underground pseudo-organisations. Most of them run by paedophiles and other sexual predators that mostly secretly interested in breaking you and exploiting you and not in your development of any kind.
Their ads are very attractive sometimes, I know, but's ain't worth it in the long run. You will like you gaining at first, but you will be lead astray and you will end up worse than what you have started with. You are better off on your own, because if your path is right, your heart is pure and your mind is open, you'll be getting help along the way, from random strangers on this side (who might be there for some patch of that path of yours for a single reason to help you) and some smart boys and gals on the others side every so often to help get where you need to be.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

This looks extremely amateurish. Id stay well clear. There are plenty of well established magical orders to choose from over this.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Totally agree. I've seen a hair-raising amount of scams, energetic pyramid schemes and predatory cults out there under the guise of legit covens and magical orders. That's why I think there's no greater skill a young magician can develop on this plane than their powers of discernment.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Return to “Study Groups”