Darkness

Visual and creative artwork.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Darkness

Post by violetstar »

Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Darkness

Post by CCoburn »

I'm glad you finally changed your Signature ! The other one was getting old, and I never cared for it much. I do like AOS however though based off what little I know of him. So we can agree on that aspect.

The new one is a bit mysterious, go figure, but I hope it's nothing paramount though, and that everything is okay ? Sometimes my imagination runs wild, but yeah it's a bit ambiguous, I know you like that sort of thing anyways, though.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

My Signature pinpoints the paradox at a more poignant spot of juxtaposition: disclosure through allusion serves the twofold purpose of revealing what is concealed, and concealing what is revealed.Thus the secret telling of secrets—in the idiom of Maimonides, communicating truth in ashes enables one to divulge mystical truths to worthy recipients while keeping them hidden from the unworthy.

"It is reasonable to presume that the elusive manner of divulging secrets through allusion satised a psychological need to reveal and a religious obligation to conceal, that is, to reveal in such a way that the revealing would conceal what was revealed at the same time that the concealing would reveal what was concealed "
Elliot R. Wolfson - MURMURING SECRETS:EROTICISM AND ESOTERICISM IN MEDIEVAL KABBALAH

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

It is me Patrick! I wont be having the account here yet it is broken so with this I have the controls to be here.Ha Ha!

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Oh that's cool, and I am not sure why you are calling me Patrick ? Maybe it's because my B-Day is on Saint Patrick's Day ? Or maybe you found something online ? I'm not sure, but in any event I can assure you that is not my name ! However, if you wish to call me that, for whatever reason. Then be my guest !

:-)

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Return to “Art, Arts and Artistry”