The High Caliber Of This Fellowship!

For difficult to define queries.

ReggieHopkins
Forum Member
Forum Member

The High Caliber Of This Fellowship!

Post by ReggieHopkins »

Given the high caliber cerebral content of the Occult Forum here, coupled with the sincere empathy manifested by those who post, it cold be argued that we have a tip of the spear task force capable of bringing about wholesome change in today's world which is hopelessly adrift because of a troubling lacking in a spiritual anchor. Commendations are in order for the leadership whose vision & tenacity have lead us where we are today. True MAGI are one in a million on other platforms, yet we have them flourishing in abundance here. No doubt all of my fellow new comers here share a common visceral respect for those who have here forged an expectation that we're on the verge of bringing the blessings of joy & gladness to so many who labor under the tyranny of ignorance.
Nine-tenths of tactics are certain , & taught in books: but the irrational tenth is like the Kingfisher flashing across the pool,
and that is the test of generals-- T.E Lawrence in "THE SEVEN PILLARS OF WISDOM"

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The High Caliber Of This Fellowship!

Post by CCoburn »

Hello. You have a couple good posts here and deserve to be acknowledged. Mostly what I've seen here lately is unfamiliar users with poor grammar and a lot of silly jargon.

This is just a quick reply, but I did notice something familiar(in design) and of interest in one of your other posts. I'll need to have another look though first before I comment. I may put a reply in one of my own threads since I prefer to keep important material in one place in lieu of scattered about.

That's it for now. Have a nice night.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”