Introduction, Looking for powerful Death and Rebirth ritual

Announce your presence, if you will.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Introduction, Looking for powerful Death and Rebirth ritual

Post by CCoburn »

Amor wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:21 am In my observation the light of Cosmic Christ is white with gold
That's like a reiteration of the "As above, so below". Brilliant white light above(1) : Kether

- Reflected Below -

Adam Kadmon the Archetypal man, or, Christ - the Sun - yellow/gold

1 : Queen Scale - White Brilliance; 6 : Queen Scale - Yellow(Gold)

As above : 1 the father; So below : 6 the Son, or Sun

God made manifest.

Edit : corrected spacing
Last edited by CCoburn on Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

So far the ToL seems to be a valid map of Existence, mapping not only the human system but also landscapes and planets.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Amor wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:11 pm So far the ToL seems to be a valid map of Existence, mapping not only the human system but also landscapes and planets.
Yeah, one of the aspects that solidified that for me the most was its' parallels across proven, or, substantial models such as a contemporary cosmology with reference to the 'inflation' of the universe, and most notably Stephen Hawkings' "singularity" - Kether or the 'primordia point' which I equate with 'God' the father as a zero dimensional point of consciousness - the 'dream within'.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The ToL fits on various landmasses dominating the culture of the settlements built on the various sephiroth.

I was shown the Tree on the island of Iona. The human habitation is confined to the lower sephiroth.

I had to work out other lands for myself - usually taking months of intermittent meditation.

For large scale Trees, it is common that both Kether and Malkuth are not on the landmass of that Tree, either in the ocean or on the landmass of an adjacent Tree. Malkuth on a landmass produces a difficult culture.

Some Trees are very large.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Amor wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:46 pm The ToL fits on various landmasses dominating the culture of the settlements built on the various sephiroth.

I was shown the Tree on the island of Iona. The human habitation is confined to the lower sephiroth.

I had to work out other lands for myself - usually taking months of intermittent meditation.

For large scale Trees, it is common that both Kether and Malkuth are not on the landmass of that Tree, either in the ocean or on the landmass of an adjacent Tree. Malkuth on a landmass produces a difficult culture.

Some Trees are very large.
I have a new 'Tree Of Life' thread I started recently. Maybe later I can move some of the relevant stuff here over there and resume it later if you don't mind; let the OP continue on with their inquiry.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Fine

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Amor wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:07 pmFine
Here :
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=41266

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

Amor wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:21 am Here is an account of how to love oneself - using divine energy:
What I really like about this exercise is it seems to do what it does in a way that's agnostic to the 'what', so your not forced to ask crazy questions about what you should be flushing out - if the light spiral does something then it should be flushed out. Easy.

Playing with what you gave above a bit a few notes:

1) My heart chakra does light up when I kindle the flame, I normally don't have a direct effect from thinking a thought and getting a corresponding chakra light-up (not zero, just few at this point) so it was interesting to see that reliable connection.

2) It was interesting to see how many places I had gaps in 'call and response', particularly in my bone structure and it was often either a shin or forearm where it would feel like as I threaded the spiral of energy around I'd lose contact with feeling it. That makes me want to do that more just for resolving that because I have a sense, not proven accurate but I think likely, that my conscious awareness of sensation is an integral piece of my body's ability to fix internal issues and I think of so much of what Robert Bruce's Energy Work book was doing was to awaken those points of contact wherever you could.

3) I had an interesting situation with my right arm yesterday morning where when I tried this it seemed like as I worked my way from my forearm into my hand I ended up in a sort of Xeno's paradox where it seemed like the closer I got to my hand and fingertips it was a bit like I was starting to recursively divide the space in half and by the time I got to the tip of my right ring finger (which was tingling like crazy) I had to give up after a while because it seemed like I was getting up toward infinity, all the while I'd feel something trailing up my arm occasionally.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>My heart chakra does light up when I kindle the flame

You are doing well. Notice height, width and colors of the flame. Eventually the flame will reach the head - so that the heart and the head are united.

>how many places I had gaps

Often the gaps are where there are energy hooks placed to control you. When you see a hook, give it love from the heart, pull it out and put it in the earth. Then fill up the hole it left in you with light - to avoid entities coming to live in the hole.

Usually the hooker will try again. If you follow the energy line from the hook you will commonly see your hooker. Giving love/light from the heart to the hooker may well change them.

If you are hooked too many times by the same entity, make a light body replica of yourself, placing it between you and the hooker. Then move all the hooks from that hooker and put them in the replica. As long as the hook remains the hooker has little incentive to place another.

(Hookers are the oldest profession. A hooked John keeps returning)

There may also be gaps where you have given away energy substance. This is very common - hence the saying: I gave him my heart. If you find gaps in your light body where you gave away substance, go and look for that substance. Typically is stuck on the outer part of a human's light body - unabsorbed and useless to them. Give them light from the heart and take back your substance.

A typical situation is where someone has let an older relative do the thinking for them. This can result in some of the substance from the head being transferred to the thinker.

Also metal bands will greatly reduce the flow - bracelets, watches, rings.

>conscious awareness of sensation is an integral piece of my body's ability to fix internal issues

Quite so. An intentional flow of love/light will often resolve a blockage.

>it seemed like I was getting up toward infinity

Consciousness starting to expand beyond the physical body.

Use of the heart chakra to push the light is the core human skill until late in the enlightenment process

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

Amor wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:12 pm Often the gaps are where there are energy hooks placed to control you. When you see a hook, give it love from the heart, pull it out and put it in the earth. Then fill up the hole it left in you with light - to avoid entities coming to live in the hole.
Is that a bit like a golden parachute? Just trying to get a sense of what to expect.
Amor wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:12 pmUsually the hooker will try again. If you follow the energy line from the hook you will commonly see your hooker. Giving love/light from the heart to the hooker may well change them.

If you are hooked too many times by the same entity, make a light body replica of yourself, placing it between you and the hooker. Then move all the hooks from that hooker and put them in the replica. As long as the hook remains the hooker has little incentive to place another.
I might have gotten myself in trouble in the following way:

I had several really dismal periods with my job where I had to work over 80 hours a week with coding projects hung around my neck, clients who didn't know that I was new or that my employer was gambling on all of the projects. No training either, had to figure it out on the fly. The addage 'Oh, you don't need to have any idea how to do it - you just need to do it' comes to mind. This past summer, now working on a finance and accounting app that handles online credit card, installment plans, etc. (again - first time doing anything like that) and when they wanted all sorts of Quickbooks flexibility that I needed to engineer I ended up working through most of the summer something like 110 hours per week, whatever waking up, working, and going to bed is seven days per week.

Dealing with that, and them having me between a rock and a hard place in terms of work experience (just changed career fields) I had the sense that I had to make this work even under utterly insane circumstances. Also being a small business, if I can ace this, I pretty much own my corner and get to come and go as I please.

Keeping hedonic balance was incredibly difficult and some of what these entities were trying to do with seductions and glamours was actually something where I said 'Great - you keep doing that and I'll keep putting that in the gas tank to make it through my day'.

I might be finally coming out of that hardship, and perhaps one of the dangers of these entities when you figure out how to scam them back or use them to your own advantage is you might have a successful coping mechanism but end up somewhere afield of where you were supposed to be (if I leave this job or career path I want to do it on my own volition - not get failed out, even if the whole world dropped the ball and put the mess in my lap).

I think being this is the case I'd like to figure out how to give them something that's just more shiny than I am or do something similar to a golden parachute where they just won't want to come back once I deploy it.
Amor wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:12 pm(Hookers are the oldest profession. A hooked John keeps returning)
Ah yes, and courtesanship is a big umbrella - politicians, lawyers, lobbyists, journalists, bureaucrats, Twitter blue checkmarks, etc.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>>fill up the hole it left in you with light - to avoid entities coming to live in the hole.
>Is that a bit like a golden parachute?

It is just good housekeeping

It appears to me that you have several medium size hooks coming in the front of your chest. I have not seen that before.

Often there is a single large hook through the heart to manage the life force in the target, one through the throat to control what is said, and one through the brain to control manifested thoughts, plus lots of secondary hooks.

I think some of your rituals attracted long term attention. I suggest you do an audit of your body and clean it up.

Some of the hooker entities know your employer. Your situation is unlikely to be random. Perhaps it is time to move on.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> several medium size hooks coming in the front of your chest

You have made good progress.

Return to “Introductions”