Thelemic Selfrealisation

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thelemic Selfrealisation

Post by Rumpelstilzchen »

The following is based on the supposition that unity comprises multiplicity in order to realize itself.

The interaction of unity and multiplicity is called ConsciousNess* and regarded as an inter-extrapolation that relates in a Point of View which manifests ConsciousNess*.
* (This particular spelling is to emphasize the relativity of Conscious: purposeful, aware – and Ness: being, existence)

In 2750, an Egyptian priest of Ptah paraphrased it like this: “The seeing of the eyes, the hearing of the ears and the breathing of the nose report to the heart*; the heart is the centre of cognition, the tongue expresses the cognized”; and since this cognition consists of a reflection & projection, the priest added “thus gods are made”. (*traditional term for Self)

The Egyptians called the cognition Hoor Paar Kraat (Horus the Child) and its Reflection & Projection Isis & Osiris. This relativity, or state of ConsciousNess did apparently not suffice, as they reflected & projected Isis & Osiris with Nephthys & Seth, setting off a contrary Reflection/ Projection (R/P) dynamic, wherein Horus became the arbiter of its pole positions – or field limits – and thus an intermediate viewpoint.

Cultures subjected to this contrary R/P dynamic, called it a war of gods. In the Egyptian version, Seth divided Osiris and claimed his throne – or pole position – which put him into opposition to Horus, who joined (wed) his “mother” Isis. With the son of this marriage the entire process repeated itself – that is: the contrary R/P field and its intermediate viewpoint were doubled and turned into an eight-pole R/P dynamic which filled the Egyptian pantheon with numerous Horus variants.

The history of Egyptian ConsciousNess (or religion) demonstrates, that it was henceforth governed by attempts to restrain this division-multiplication process through a 9th pole (or god) –which might have been the first monopolistic (or monotheistic) attempt to transform the intermediate into an absolute viewpoint – in order to fix the pole positions and thus inhibit the creation of additional R/P fields and viewpoints.

It is not known if the priests realized that thereby they fixed the contraries too, or if they feared losing their prosperous pantheon-managements, when they exiled this so called “Aton” to (or with) the Israeli tribes, whom he henceforth ruled under the term JHVH. And it was the son (Jesus) of this (four-poled) contrary R/P field, whose (cross-shaped) coordinate got established in the Hellenic time/space, where it became a principal pattern for the formation of the Occident.

The R/P patterns of the Egyptians and the ancient Greeks were similar, except that the Greeks established four intermediary viewpoints and thus a contrary field within contrary fields, which brought about a R/P mode that was to become renown as rationalism (after the Latin ratio = calculation) and to give birth to the philosophers and geometricians who separated the fields and assigned one to psyche and one to soma (mind & matter), turning them into the cornerstones of the R/P mode of Dualism.

There are three principal R/P modes – the alternating, whose manifestations complement each other – the contrary, where they contrast each other, and the dualistic R/P, whose manifestations appear separate.
The alternating R/P is typical for the Orient, whereas the contrary R/P has been dominating the Egyptian, Mesopotamian and Hellenic cultures and became the foundation of the Dualism that dominates the Occident.
(Orient & Occident represent here R/P systems as well as cerebral & global hemispheres)

In 1904 appeared the threefold “Book of the Law” LIBER AL VEL LEGIS.

LAL reveals that when the (8) R/P poles interrelate nonlinear, the sphere of SelfConsciousNess comes about.

https://waechter418.files.wordpress.com ... 295&zoom=2

Its poles inter/extrapolate in three phases: (4~6) is called cognition
(3~7) understanding (2~8) self-knowledge – 5 marks the Point of View and (1~1) the R/P equation* of SelfConsciousNess
(* I reflect what I project)
The inter/extrapolation (indicated by the dotted wave/spiral) is in LAL called Hadit (Self) and the sphere of its realisation Nuit (ConsciousNess)

When the 8 R/P poles linear related, a cubelike R/P constellation with two viewpoints come about – one representing the singular and the other the plural perspective.

Their polarization turns the R/P constellation into a mirror room, renown as Ego and for bringing about innumerable Self-images-illusions-delusions.

When the contrary R/P mode applied to the 2 viewpoints, the singular opposes the other i.e. the plural perspective.

In LAL III this approach is presented by the Egyptian war lord Ra-Hoor-Khuit, who attacks all pluralistic constructs, foremost those of Dualism, but also those of the Occidental cultures which tried to formulate & distinguish themselves through discrimination, oppression and eradication of the beast I.e., the nature of the mammal they call Homo & Sapiens

Not very successful, considering the increasing rate with which it wrecks the social, moral & religious constructs of their collectives and plaques them with ever more civil wars and vicious weapons; as a matter of fact, it seems that the beast is not only recuperating, but bend to get the better of its host – and be it with the help of the falcon headed warlord who also calls himself “a god of war and vengeance” (LAL-III-3)

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Thelemic Selfrealisation

Post by Amor »

>The interaction of unity and multiplicity is called ConsciousNess

What might Awareness be?

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Amor wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:20 pm >The interaction of unity and multiplicity is called ConsciousNess

What might Awareness be?
cognition (?)

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I notice that various beings (including nature spirits) press upon me even though I am not conscious of that. Then when I pay attention to the pressing, the relationship comes into my consciousness.

Thus situational awareness occurs before and beyond consciousness

It might even be that I need to be in my physical body to have consciousness. This can be tested by considering accounts of people clinically dead who later recovered. Do their accounts indicate a different/expanded nature of perception?

Rumpelstilzchen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Amor wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:50 pm I notice that various beings (including nature spirits) press upon me even though I am not conscious of that. Then when I pay attention to the pressing, the relationship comes into my consciousness.

Thus situational awareness occurs before and beyond consciousness

It might even be that I need to be in my physical body to have consciousness. This can be tested by considering accounts of people clinically dead who later recovered. Do their accounts indicate a different/expanded nature of perception?
I am not familiar enough with that aspect of conscious - recommend you check the topics in "Learning tools and resources" or ask "Help"

Return to “Thelema”