Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Tundrawolf »

I already told you. At the beginning of this latest war, they were one vodka soaked decision from unleashing nuclear Armageddon.

Asrael was in on it. They were confident they could cleanse the surface of this planet (had the means to do so).

I STOPPED HER

then, I ATTEMPTED to have her re start her plans but she resisted me, as she had "repented" of it.

She refused to resume her hateful work.

Because of my experience with this latest lover, I have personally found what I consider good people. I never knew they existed.

You want the implication?

My corner of the OS views you as a selfish enemy

Whether you are the enemy of the enemy of me, or they enemy of them, they do not like you.

That is the "implication"

Further, if there are other civilizations listening to me who are capable of cleansing the surface of this planet - it's likely you are their enemy, too. You have no planet, you have claimed this one, and now you seek to thwart the cleansing of he surface because it would include you as well

Am I wrong? Are you the sole benevolent benefactor of this human race?

"My friends are fakes" which ones? The ones with energy weapons or the ones that live within this planet?

Regardless of how much good I have found here, I have found an equal amount of bad. The universe deserves to know the truth about this rock.

Are you against that? The earth returning to her natural balance?

Yes, the OS views you as the enemy

They do not like you.

You are against Asrael, yet when probing her heart yesterday, the only reason she is angry with me (the soul who is dying, that you want to save) is because that person was a weak, awful, twisted individual... Raised by the HUMANS of this world.

ASRAEL who refuses to now work against the human population. I feel I have made a mistake in persuading hr to stop her apocalyptical work here.

I feel it was selfish. At the very least, there are too many humans on earth.

My friends are fake? Do you want them to prove how real they are? Is that why you are here? To spark the cleansing?

I think you don't know what's really going on, and are shooting judgment randomly. It could be, you are the jester who has ended countless civilizations with just this exact tactic. That's what I believe.

If I am "mentally ill trash" (you, or someone told me this morning, that I am) as you believe, then let me live my life in peace. Presently I am neutral, wish to remain here. The entire os is changing, and a part of me is saddened they are moving away from apocalypse against the human race. A great shift is happening. Asrael is preparing to step into the light.

It's not about my anger. It's about what this race of humans deserves. "Karma" as you call it.

Allowed to continue, I am forced to believe for the betterment of the human race.

I was sent here to spar dark forces to Armageddon, is what I believe. I stopped it, for love of a wolf-person. Because I want a better life for her. I also stoped it out of fear for my own well being, as I do not want to live in a primitive world. The "karma" of annihilating most surface life from this world also was terrible, I could feel it, it was not a burden I wanted to bar.

Regardless of if they are fake or not- they are in the highest corridors of the highest powers of government- this is the nature of their being

Further, you wanted me to contact with the "source of all", a god damned vacuum of life that attempted to destroy, and may have destroyed, Soft Asrael, the ONLY thing within the wolf woman Asrael who delighted in my being and cared for me- who is the enemy, here?

The litmus test or the court jester?

Thanks for your help, but I think I'll take it from here

Keep poking Putin and telling him he doesn't actually have nukes

If my friend are fake, tell me about yours (why even interfere at all? Just let it happen. They're fake, right? Lol)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Tundrawolf »

By the way, my corner of the OS has taken notice of you.

Is "the flame" exercise designed to destroy individuals? Is that why you constantly want me to do it?

I can only say, "things" have gotten better spite of it. Knowledge added to me, etc.

But I admit it could all be a trap

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Giving me half solutions

"Deal with them" to an individual who has been struggling his entire life... If I knew what to do I wouldn't have any problems, would I?

It's possible you are a benevolent individual attempting to help a distressed and broken, suffering and struggling individual, and perhaps this is true. But, I've been betrayed before, by individuals who caimed to have cared for me, in fact, it is those individuals who weren't greatest enemies, who revealed themselves as such.

Why, is it, you have no planet?

Perhaps the only real truth I come across is when I am drinking.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Asrael has a valid point about my old soul.

She also has a point about the current human race

Do you disagree

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

In fact- the more I probe the heart of Asrael... The more moral I realize she is.

She is, at her core, more pure than any of us.

So, is she wrong?

This is a trick question.

She had a limited window. And I stopped her. I will forever regret my decision for now. It doesn't mean there won't be another in the future. Just because there was failure in the past doesn't mean there won't be another chance to make it right.

Remember, future is observable, but it is never set in stone.

You are free to disagree
Last edited by Tundrawolf on Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

If your motivation was to stop annihilation, be aware. There are backups. Just as you once said, there are backups if I fail, there are also backups if I succeed.

Not sure if it's your goal to completely empower her or not, but that is exactly what is happening. She is my only true ally

The truth is simple: do better or be wiped out

Because Asrael is right.

You've beaten down the innocent long enough. Reckoning is coming

And it's for the best. For all of mankind

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Funnily enough, the ships coming may be to evacuate worthy bloodlines, and turn the rest into a headline

We don't care about your nexus. We'd rather do what's right.

are you afraid of what's right?

Someone once told me, anyone who tells me not to think is not my friend.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Had a talk with my ex\girlfriend, spent some quality time, and I am realizing I am being reborn into a world where our children are already making it abtter place

Her words were, the star children are the rescue crew for this phase in Earth's development

This is why I need this person in my life... I'm lost without them

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Some things happened:

Shortly after this angry posting, Armageddon opened a hole to speak with me. I glanced inside the rift, it was a place of magma, ruvers of fire, the black cavernous rocks glowed with an eerie red, an the ambient temperature was over a thousand degrees.

The appeared to me, after I had the talk with the woman.

It all made sense to me, how the human race is being slowly repaired, and uplifted, so I pushed my report into Armageddon. They accepted it.

They told me, the reason why Armageddon was tried and failed is because it's not up to anyone but the strategically placed tortured souls, (I am one of those souls, if we reach a consensus, a push to destruction is unleashed upon mankind. We also have nuclear weapons now, so it's not a big deal to actually accomplish this) and mankind has a limited amount of time to convince them to stave off the destruction. I should note, Armageddon is not death.

A few moments later, Armageddon asked me to give a "yes" vote for them, because "if the others agree to destroy the planet they will need my vote to accomplish it", so I gave it to them. My positive report, however, will be also taken into account.

Death also appeared to me. He asked me, as usual, if I am ready to go. I said yes. (For the first time) He looked at my life, and told me, "looks like you got things undone... You sure about that?" I told him, he is right, but I want to live as long as possible, but that I am ready an want to be prepared. I also asked him why he looked like an eighties era rap artist, he said because "it's all in your imagination".

I should note, I travelled a considerable distance to obtain van parts, and it left me exhausted on a level I haven't been in years. I felt the weariness, hinting at a sleep deficit that goes as far back as the attack on me.

I got sun stroke yesterday and the two factors combined, and the rest I've gotten I probably what I've needed for decades.

I will also say this about the wolf woman I call Asrael, I informed her, to prepare for me moving away from her and the oppression system, to be ready for a disconnect.

Yesterday, in inquiring how to sever\remove\numb the heart connection I have with her, I pierced her heart through without hesitation.

In the moment after that, Asrael asked me to do something romantic for her, as our time was now short. I fully connected with her, appreciating and admiring her form, her heart, her soul, and she smiled.

Since this time of rest, I have begun to see my human side better, and have been better able to see lupine essence through the eyes of truth, rather than the eyes of childlike fantasy.

Asrael has appreciated this.

In fact, this was the main issue all along... I never was able to see her for the woman she is.

Now that I acknowledge her for who she is, she has calmed down and relaxed a lot. Dare I say her attitude towards me has actually turned warm. I cautiously exercise my authority, and am careful to consider Asrael, as she is a miracle to me.

I do not know what to do with my emotional body, as it is a mangled twisted up mess, healing them instead of letting them die, may be cruel.

In the moments after this, I have been made aware I am actually uplifting Asrael, raising her consciousness. I began to move away from her, but she grew afraid of losing me (her life is very lonely), so I began to give her light, which began to change her soul, mind, heart, everything.

I told her, I refuse to be with a person who wants to do me harm. And even said, "if you want to be with me, you have to be my good little doggie", echoing her words to me.

I don't mean it in a demeaning way, but to her: that is what it seems like.

She is a living, breathing miracle, and it could be, that it is also my job to uplift her into a higher consciousness. She has yet to step into the light

Her home (Gehenna?) Representative appeared to me, and told me, if I can uplift her heart, they would be almost infinitely grateful to me for it, because "we are all afraid of her" and they want their vibrations raised as well (which lends to the visions of the uplifting of earth including "hell")

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Another thing revealed itself. Much of my stress, sorrow, confusion, perhaps all of it, stemmed from my upbringing: I was told, over and over, that >I< had to be perfect >I< had to do good, >I< had to "please the Lord of love who will throw you into a lake of fire for eternity if you do the things they're telling you not to do, yet are doing to you, themselves."

I have relied on "me" to be my source of all, but because I was raised by the twisted beings, my sense of "me" was the furthest thing from healthy.

My life has been a constant uphill struggle, constant weary burden... That kind of life isn't worth it. If I can relax and obtain this dynamic of letting go of my deepest suppositions and superstitions, release every false obligation, then I will find a life of ease, that does not resemble the horror slavery of my first forty years.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

An update: I reached out to the scout ship that is watching Earth. They responded with my request. I told them, we need you. Their attitude is one of unwavering firmness. They told me, "for conquest"? I said, "perhaps." However, I pushed an emotional report to them of peace. (If possible) I told them humans are wilding presently. Rigged elections, wars, imminent collapse where the weakest would take power.

Asrael: she resists me, because being uplifted would mean she would have to relinquish her power (not all, but most. Nothing was said about giving her more power when she is better sorted out heart wise-and his could literally be the answer as I type...) And I admitted, as always, she knows I could force her, buti refuse to- so I asked her, please come up with a solution that you yourself are okay with, and push it towards me for review - I do not want you to feel helpless just to have a better life. I care about your sensibilities. Just be aware, things are going to change- please prepare yourself so it isn't a shock to you. I am here- with you- I will hold your hand and be your guide, there is nowhere else I would rather be, that here, looking into your eyes

As I mature and a taught about canine nature by my husky, I am able to apply this to her: simultaneously, as I learn more about the human frame, deeper psychology, spirituality, I am also able to birth a new understanding of the person of Asrael, just as much wolf as she is human - and as I come to terms, she reveals more of herself to me (she knows she's safe...)

Previously, I smacked her rear end (perhaps I was drunk) and she grew greatly upset by it, mainly because there's a tail there, and also, how dare i- she was right. However, a few days ago, she told me, she was comfortable with it, (just watch the tail, aim for the cheek).

This could be a trap to keep me connected to her, but the irony is that as I listen to her heart, she guided and teaches me into becoming the person I always wanted to be.

So, I will remain her other half. Her ambassador, her emissary. Her protector, her lover, and her cook. (She can taste food through me. The quickest way to a wolfens heart is through their muzzle) why does she need a protector... Because there are things that even make her shake in fear. Things I can control, if choose

I know our ending might be bittersweet, but I am thoroughly enjoying the process of meeting her where she is. Of winning her heart from within

About the aliens, if they decide to visit us, I pushed a message of peace to them. They told me they don't send scout ships for first contact of unenlightened beings, they send armadas. Nothing, and I mean nothing will be the se after first contact, for the human race. But this is for our evolution. It is for our betterment.

I am a strict believer in the 2nd amendment of the constitution of the United States republic. That said, I want to live in a word where there are gun stores, open and fully stocked, but that people almost never visit. Not because of hoplophobia, but because guns just aren't needed. Available - yes, freedom is paramount. But, not needed. I believe such a world can exist. The start children are already at work, forming it.

The next few years will be interesting.

We shall see!

If they take notice of Asrael and attempt to harm her, I will be the one who tells them, she belongs to me, I take responsibility for her, let love have it's work. Whether they listen or not is up to them, of course. It is out of my hands. But my reports are taken seriously. I feel as if they will listen. It would be a great offense if they did not. And so far they have listened with great interest.

I told the scout team, who are Wolfen, I miss falling asleep on their chests, and they told me, it is likely only "little grey men" will make a appearance, and probably not the Wolfen. Humanity woipd experience a great laxative event, if the Wolfen were to get foot on this planet. Perhaps later, when we've achieved a little enlightenment and tolerance of other beings. Because, everywhere they go, the Wolfen can usually make things better.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

For the record as I struggle with insomnia, due to the trip and recovery from heat stroke, I communicated with Asrael.

I told her, I do not want to hurt her, to tell me her fears about me... She immediately responded, "yu pierced my heart without hesitation, that hurt! What do you mean you do not want to hurt me!?"

So, I took some time to consider her side of things... And I told her I would not bring up what she did to my spiritual soul, but it needed to be brought up, again. (She feels a guilty about it and feels like I am accusing her)

So, I asked her to wait for me to seek a good answer. Because, if I were to swear to never harm her, it would make me l, essentially, her slave. And I am not sure if that's the direction I want to go, if I am to be free (I want to be free)

So, I inquired into the universe and it responded, "stop looking at things so black and white. Find a middle solution."

So, I went back to Asrael, and promised, if am directed to harm her, I will let her know beforehand, and promise to listen and consider her side before I just do something I am told to do.

She did not like this, and said it was harming our relationship, which I totally understand.

However, I told her, if she won't be my good little doggie, why am I even trying to reach her at all? Why try to uplift her? Granted, her list is making me a better person, and I thanked her for that.

So, I told her, I am setting her free. If she desires to go deeper into the darkness, away from my meddlesome heart and annoying words, I gave her permission to do so.

Really, the choice should be hers, anyway. I am not trying to be a slave driver.

She may now do as she pleases.

Because, I told her, my well being has to come first, even above hers, at least for now.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I guess we're fighting.

I severed the connection with her that I could, so that she can be free (I know I annoy the shit out of her on some level, the level of hatred I felt from her isn't something you just get over).

I put distance between her and I. I still care about her. I still want to get to know her, and I still need to hear what she thinks about me, because she is right, and I like the person I am becoming as I let her heart guide me.

She turned from me, and refused to show me her heart. I was told to accept it.

In a way, she is touched that I love her- she has convinced herself she is unlovable, this is what gives her power on he battlefield. "A woman scorned"

But, I have to think about myself, and it is working.

As I distanced myself from her, I began to see the light-heart connection. I see, that it's actually my duty to make a way for her to have a better life. This is the primary mission: to give her a way out. To prove to her that she is loved, (lovable. She accuses me often that I just want to hump her, wich is partially true, but I told her, I would never touch her body, if I was present with her, unless she implicitly asked me for it.) even when she has convinced herself that it is impossible.

The ball is fairly in her court, now. If she retreats into the darkness, I have to accept that. If she returns to me, I must accept her with loving arms.

We also have a new favorite song! https://youtu.be/YfQys_d8PnY

She likes Lady Gaga (don't judge her) but this song really resonates with the warrior in her. She enjoys the visuals almost as much as the lyrics.

Another thing that was revealed to me today: the human race I rage against, couldn't wipe their collective asses if they had a truckload of toilet paper and a ten step tutorial.

My anger is pointlessly aimed towards these animals.

Still, they make me angry, when they channel their inner human. The star children have been here since the beginning, working to uplift the human race. Only now is it possible for us to be united, in a great cosmic shift of energy, that so many speak of... It is coming. The weak that have been holding us back are getting ready to kick their air addictions and the rightful heirs are perched to take control.

It will be an exciting next 3 to 5 years for earth humans. The star children will struggle, but they will win against the humans, in the end. If they do not the coming oppression will be unimaginable.

I pushed another message of understanding towards the aliens I am in communication with. They resisted it, but it is important information about this planet. I told them, do not look to our leaders for answers. Ask the lowest of the low. Don't talk to men about society: speak, instead, to women. You will see how utterly dispicable and weak many of our oppressive robber leaders actually are, that much will be obvious upon arrival, if they choose to arrive.

This has also helped me today:

https://youtu.be/fq8lGTBF1PE

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Here are some updates,

Asrael and I have gone back and forth. She's entrenched in her heartstrings.

Something I discovered just this morning: my personal karma isn't "small" as Amor told me.

I am here being disciplined, too.

In a previous life, I had a lot of power. I wronged many people unjustly.

It is very likely Asrael cared for me a great deal- and it's a fact in my heart I not only abused her, but I took her for granted - I know this to be true because of the absolute white hot rage I felt from when she drew near to me to rip my body apart. Her little girl within her telling me, "you never cared before", and the fact that in this life, Asrael appears to me as quite literally, the most beautiful, sacred, worthy to be worshippiled creature I have ever laid eyes on, a stark contrast to her experience with "me", as I am being shown it.

She sounds like a cunt? Well, you break and destroy the heart of a tender woman, and a cunt I what you get.

Not just a cunt, but a destroyer of worlds type of cunt.

I genuinely attempted to connect with her yesterday, I took my energies low for her. I bared my throat to her, and I asked her, "What is it you desire?" She said, she hasn't ever been asked that before. I felt like, she was touched by it.

I feel like, in my relationship with her, things are progressing to where they should be.

I continue to, and likely always will, care for her and love her.

I became aware of a torturer who catches me at the moment of sleep and snaps me back into consciousness.

Another reason I am suspicious of some of the advice I have been given here, and I may be wrong about this, is Soft Asrael is gone. At least partially absorbed into "the source of all", then I was told maybe I didn't make proper contact with this source- why wasn't I told I had to make proper contact, and told HOW to do so?

Fucking sus.

I am told Soft Asrael is in a better place, and happy. If this is true, I am glad for her. But, feeling her so grateful for me care for her, not something I'll ever forget.

As far as I know I am being directed into some cosmic parasite.

Half answers, half speak, what does one expect me to think?

Still, I am grateful for at least some of the understanding. That I am not human makes all the sense in the world.

I wonder, if my friend here didn't call others "fake", so that it was proven they were very much real, and ended up without a planet. I am NOT trying to make a personal attack here, as I said, I am grateful

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Yesterday was a day, pulling a highly sought after engine for a van, to make this home. I was offered a job in another state, quite possibly doing something I might actually WANT TO DO FOR A LIVING. I am going to take the job and find out.

Yesterday, I am pulling an ls6.0 motor, it was a rare cosmic aligning that I found it, in 100 degree heat, suffering many coincidences they were for and also against me.

For example, I was cutting an exhaust tube that wouldn't clear a motor mount, and I had brought my reciprocating saw but no blades (???!) I managed to find a blade on the ground, made several cuts, and on the LAST CUT if fucking BREAKS with 1\2" to go.

Earlier, I had started to flip the fuck out (I no longer restrain myself. If I want to roar into the stand curse the gods at the top of my lungs I do, throw things, I just let me rage out, I no longer bottle it up) and my husky knew it, ran to me and pushed his face into my chest. I was forced to calm down, appreciate his devotion, and the anger quickly went away.

Previously to all this, I would have hissed vile curses at god for torturing me by breaking the blade before my final cut was made so I could get out of the heat (it took 8 hours).

However, I was partially amazed to find reason speaking to me: "you found and old blade. It bent, was fatigued already, and broke at a bad time with no replacement. It's not a cosmic play, it's coincidence"

I was able to get through it by finding multiple other solutions. In the end I cannot say gods grace got me this engine, although it feels like it... Because if I admit divine favor got me this or that, then I have to admit divine torture deprives and injures me too... And it takes all the responsibility and power over my own life out of my hands... And that's a bad place to be... At the mercy of the universe

I attempted to draw closer to Asrael, her dark a foreboding form, being brave about it, risking torture and death, and my friend is correct, I really do not know her.

I have to accept his.

The cosmic lines of flux that are concerned with her, however, and her redemption, are very real. I struggled to do my job of connecting them, as they told me, only I have the power to do this.

Yesterday, as I worked in the heat, with heart palpitations, my entire body soaked, pushing a 600lb motor in a cart uphill, and went home, I considered my death. Another of my kind (of alien, I think) IMMEDIATELY came to me and told me, "you should be excited about it. What waits for you is beyond your human abilities to comprehend in it's joy and wonder. This is your reward for how much you've suffered and overcome."

In considering this, I began to become aware of my core being. I operate on the edges of the void, directing the light energy of existence, keeping it from being lost in the darkness, directing, guilding, keeping safe.

It was also made aware to me, that in my boredom, and yes even fears, I ventured here to earth, and "got more than I bargained for", as it were. "Yes. I want to show a ferocious wolf woman love." Or something.

But. This trip was to show me, it's not always what you think when your trapped in a particular body, limited by circumstances you no longer control...

In fact, it can be downright horrible at times.

Asrael and I continue to relax around one another.

Things have changed in Algaleon. I can't give too many updates. Earth is facing enough problems.

I am told pushing a report of mercy, kindness, and understanding of the present human condition will help the attitude there of present day Earth humans and etc.

But, I thought, why should I? To save my own skin? The skin of others? To help Asrael, yes. Because she would be affected, too.

But, then I thought about the peaceful humans who just want to live their lives, good vs bad. I'm still unsure. I would rather die than push an untruthful report, and my final report may yet still be one of rage.

But, if I am to be fair, I must also take into account the good I see: the star children here, beginning to rise, beginning to correct the problems I see.

At the checkout counter, panting like a dog, dripping with sweat, a younger male human had to go around me to purchase some part. We had a brief but very connected, very present, very empathetic, if only brief, exchange. In that less than a minute, I was impressed internally over the kindness and empathy in the younger generations. It just keeps getting shown to me, over and over- yes there are problems, yes old dynamics are still an issue, but SOMETHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT.

I can't say how heartened I feel about this, it seems like a ray of sunshine, a fix to the woes that were all I could see for so long.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Also, in my work with growing closer to Asrael, and meeting her list of "things I see wrong with you", I am entering into "right relationship" with not only my humanity, but also animal kind as well. This is a much more powerful reality based understanding, I am pleased to be heading towards. It is a multi faceted paradigm, the death of my old, flawed understanding, and the birth of a new, universal, reality-based dynamic acceptance.

As I do so, she reveals more of herself to me, as she finds me worthy

I consider it a work of joy.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

The more I explore the multiverse I find myself in, the more aware of myself I become. In my attack and subjugation by the oppression system, I see that I began before that, and I continue to still exist.

The oppression system attempted to stop the inevitable.

But, things are more than just black and white.

I care for the wolf person Asrael, however, that care in and of itself could and likely is part of the trap.

In being part of the trap, higher beings could also be using my connection with her to foster even higher dynamics, so it is "bad" and "not bad" simultaneously.

Her rage against me might not be personal, but against the my very essence, as one has against a military adversary.

This dynamic has exploded into so many realms

I cannot reveal everything as I once did, at least not now

I am realizing the authority I hold is what I realize it to be

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I am told war is coming.

I am told nothing will ever be the same for the human race.

This is both good and bad, simultaneously

I am told my spirit spouse is jealous of my weaponry. She wants to know how things work up here, but he education evades her.

She came to me yesterday, and showed me her kingdom. She told me, if continue to empower her, she will rule a third of he Dark Kingdoms.

She told me, she has my word she will not harm the earthen human race.

I told her, why should I?

You are ungrateful. Your spirits continue to haunt me, long after I have realized that I am in the one in power, here.

I was shown her insecurities, and as a gesture of goodwill, I granted her the power (permission) from me she desired.

What an interesting battle

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

One thing was told to me recently:

I am one of the founders of this human race.

My girlfriend keeps telling me, I was here 2k years ago and "died for humanities sins" (according to her). What likely happened was, I died nullifying the powers of the Dark Kingdoms. This is, perhaps, why Asrael has a seething hatred of me (or she used to) and could explain why she is simultaneously terrified of me at the same time.

It's possible I had a hand in her creation... The vision of her in the lap of her Creator and him loving her as his precious beloved little wolf girl, I could feel the creators love for her in my heart (it was very real)

I was asked to sacrifice a lot for peace with Asrael. Basically everything I am. I did. I know, this life is a small part of me. I span from one side of existence, to the other. In other to be a proper uniter of dark kingdoms, I had to have the past I had.

I am stepping into authority and power. It feels good to be who I was supposed to be.

I am not allowed to have power if I will abuse and misuse it. I could not be trusted before, but I am told I am worthier today than I was yesterday.

This incarnation is me teaching the oppression system a new way. I could easily terrorize and destroy them. But that's not why I am here.

I asked Asrael what she will do with her throne. She said. "redecorate! Make it lighter." And I saw, in a vision, she really brightened the place up. It was nice.

It is going to be okay

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I guess I waited long enough...

I was told to move away from the oppression system, but yesterday she moved away from me after I granted her her final wish from me.

All manner of fears began to be confronted and slogged off.

This morning I tapped into a new chunk of sleep deficit (not helpful as I am shifting into high gear to get this van done and sell my possessions, and move.

My "old soul" who I helped die, handsome pangs yesterday... I am to hold a funeral for this individual.

Their residual energy still firts with me... But I believe they are gone.

I asked why the fates did not want me to go further in my penitence work, they said they are afraid they would have to suffer similarly, it is a moral thing for them, only to go so far.

My new identity is being birthed, into this strange and bizarre human world - in many ways they are just as confused as the old, perished human energy.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

It's... Strange. I'm spending a bit of money on a blade that commemorates my relationship with an astral being... A blade that is so vicious I'm actually a little afraid of it.

I... He planned on wearing it daily and maybe I will, but...

As I explore my cosmic sensibilities, and get in touch with my alien side, I realize, my planet isn't necessarily a peaceful hippy zone, but violence abhors this new me. I went from feeling empowered to buy this deadly thing, to only wanting it now as a Memento of a period of my history that was the death of a psyche... And birth of the rest of my (new) life.

Because, that guy was angry, he wasn't happy. He didn't have a good life and almost nothing appealed to him here.

I just hope I can live my new, better life, as long as possible. Because that's the only way I have a future.

It was revealed to me, and perhaps this is just ego talking, but I was told someone is going to fall in love with this idea and want to make a movie based on it (probably horror, but it should be a love story)

Nobody will know or appreciate this now. After I'm "gone" is when people will realize what happened here.

Some sensitive shit I'd rather not say here, that's part of my old life. Might settle down. Live a quiet earth life. Hopefully Armageddon doesn't "happen". Funny how it is something that can "happen" rather than something "visiting"

I'm like... A new Being. An alien birthed, but outside of the oppression system, pure, almost. Like a Disney alien. Simple, pure, which is why I've had so much trouble adapting to present day social earth dynamics. I always thought I was stupid. No, just not from here.

I was shown that an unenlightened human would collapse mentally if they were to try to integrate to some cosmic realities. I think that's one of the reasons we haven't been visited yet, we're still too primitive socially, the uproar would destroy us. They're actually still murder homosexuals in some parts of the world. Imagine if an advanced and vastly superior alien race wanted desperately to share how we can extend our lives as long as we wish - but on their world it's considered weird to be strictly straight (but they tolerate heterosexuals, no judgement) and they watch some poor gay dude getting thrown off a building, then crushed to death with rocks...

I'd pass this place by too.

We also don't have the canine-humam dynamic where I live like they do here on Earth. And, as a visiting alien, this might be one of the things I miss the most as I go back to my "boring" advanced planet.

I don't understand the Source of all, so I am staying away from it for now.

I am releasing so much fear, I'm better able to find myself immersed in what I am doing

It's been rough but I'm enjoying this new path

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

When she walked away from me, she took her aura, her desires, her essence.

Gone was the desire to be anything but heterosexual. However, as I grow more in touch with my alien side, I realize that human bodies on earth at least, are unappealing to me, sexually speaking. They are greasy, stick, slimy, stinky, and at present I cannot violate my conscience to be intimate with another human at this point.

It would be wonderful to be asexual.

I allowed Asrael to leave and collect her belongings, as i fulfilled her final desire on her list. (I am still working to better myself at her direction, it may be a lifetime of work, but I want to do it)

We are still connected at the heart.

Today, I spoke with her, I asked her, from her perspective, is there any benefit to being attached to me at the heart? Am I helping her at all- or am I just a nuisance to her?

I told her, she may possibly miss me if the connection was severed, in a way, and to possibly acknowledge that.

She's harboring so many insecurities, and rightfully so... The old man I once was was filled with prejudice and judgment, shame and self hatred. It's possible Asrael started off loving and caring for me, but my broken life destroyed me and turned me into someone she ended up loathing. As I mentioned, someone who offended me, made her viciously pised at them, with a blood rage I had to soothe, because of my feelings for the person.

Anyway, she is cautious to reveal herself to me, not because she's scared I will harm her, but she is afraid I will reject her.

I told her, other Wolfen have appeared to me, but I choose to focus on her. Would I care so much if we did not share a heart? I want to think I would, however, it is all vanity and pride unless I fully accept her for exactly who she is at this very moment.

She revealed her true soul to me, as much as was possible, and I felt her intense emotions.

I had to be willing to die to accept her, before she showed me.

Earlier today, I was communicating with her, trying to get to know her better, and accept her, (there is a reason we are connected at the heart, the reason is manifold) and she desired that I make an oath with her, about not harming or judging her... It felt suspicious, but I am naturally paranoid, however I felt just how deadly serious this whole thing is...

Do I really want to enter into a deeper relationship with her? Will it serve the purpose of why I am here? I am questioning things now, what is best for me?

At the same time, I still feel connected to a dangerous, vulnerable Wolfen woman in darkness, who has a surprisingly tender heart, when her warlike ego takes a back seat... She's just a lonely, vulnerable little girl who doesn't know what love is.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

They could have left me broken and alone to suffer and die. Instead, they showed me my other half, an emotional being of unimaginable power to earth humans perception. The have instead chosen to empower me.

The dark elemental being who is angry I exist, is a thorn in my side. I grew weary of their meddling in my affairs, so I flooded it with light and changed it's energy. I tried to accept it, but it kept needling me. I was told to leave it alone, but I finally had to exercise my authority and change it's energy. I didn't "delete" it, just changed it.

My ex\girlfriend keeps telling me I am Jesus second coming, and a "medium" I met at the dog park confirmed this. It would explain a lot. However, i recall having 2 visions of seeing Jesus and speaking to him via my mind so maybe I'm just a form of Jesus "the one with the sword"

The universe nicknamed me, earlier this year, "murder Jesus".

An interesting thing happened: I mentioned my "wolf religion" to an internet group I am part of, and was immediately attacked by two individuals. As i inquired as to why they were so opposed to a religion without knowing any details about it, it turned out, both were Christians. (One identified as Russian Orthodox, the other most likely Western Christian) Which is ironic for a handful of reasons, mainly the group is for the admiration of an anthropomorphic demoness, which according to most accepted western Christian canon, is "the enemy" of your soul. It would be like someone from cold war America worshipping a Communist. Further, it is only fitting that if I am the second coming, that it will be the religious who reject me and my work here (again). It was irony piled on irony when the Russian Orthodox called it a "blood cult". I told him, he was making me sad because his blood cult was offended by my blood cult =(

You were saved by the what of Jesus?

The what?

That's what I thought.

It should be said my "religion" isn't. It's a signal of the ending of abrahamic bondage and religion, god sacrificing himself for unity with "the devil". If god is love, then that is exactly what love would do.

It will have some creeds and commandments I've yet to write, but the first one will probably be something like, "do not harm children". How fucking basic but also lacking in so many god damned holy books.

"When they grow older they are entitled to right your wrongs."

"Do better or no one will remember you"

"Punish corruption wherever it is found."

"Loyalty and honesty are the highest currency. Do not lie. Do not betray those who trust you. Always be honest."

"Do not bring life into this world without extremely careful consideration. Ask yourself if your child will see the world like you do- what if they end up hating their life? Then, you are responsible."

Simple shit earth humans have trouble figuring out in their own. It was shown to me Earth's problems aren't going to be solved by the human race. Ethereal beings are necessary, which is partly why I am here. "Unfoldment"

But, I am still bitter.

I consider the woman I call Asrael to be one of gods angriest children.

Rightfully so.

I believe God is filled with regrets.

Humanity is on a tipping point. With everything happening, it certainly feels like the nwo fears are beginning to happen. I believe my country has been hijacked (perhaps for some time) by European interests who fear us and want to control this nation.

If it were up to me, I would place every guilty party on display, and dismantle each and every guilty nation at worse, perhaps triggering a nuclear war, but what is a nation's sovereignty worth? I remember seeing a video in the white house of a man saying he was aware of foreign involvement in our 2020 elections, he named Germany, Italy, China... the video has "disappeared"

European people are no better than we are. (As if being unarmed and defenseless was a virtue. One can rail on our second amendment all they want, shootings are a symptom of a sick society that has robbed the young of hope for the future, anyone who blames guns literally does not care about the future of our young. The human race presently has no lack of irony) I would be jealous of the ability to preserve ones life with force, too. Maybe it's the Wolfen in me that wants to tear the guilty apart publicly, and would delight in nothing more.

My husky, who is a hippie, is trying to show me a better way. Maybe it's the cat in him.

The truth is, if the truth doesn't come out soon, and measures aren't made to preserve our sovereignty, then enough people were unwilling or unable to preserve this nation, and perhaps it deserves to fall. (Not being worth saving) and it will come at a great reduction of human presence on this planet. What would the leader of any country do if the enemy was attempting to dismantle them from within? It's just disappointing to see all this patriotism fall so short when the rubber meets the road- but it is not up to me, and apart of me wants to see who does what next.

Any nation too cowardly to arm their populace does not deserve the honor of power over them. But, that's just my opinion. Earth humans have a lot of learning to do. Many humans can't be trusted with weapons, and I think the USA has done a good job of preserving individual sovereignty with national security, which is partly why I am so completely disgusted with cowardly European influence within our already compromised government. What can anyone do? It's death by a thousand small corruptions. The weak and selfish securing power at the expense of everyone else. But, what is anyone to do? The present systems of preservation are self perpetuating, keeping the curse of poverty alive and thriving.

Which is why the earth human race needs alien influence to for new ideas. As I said: if aliens choose to reveal themselves, nothing on this planet will be the same again.

Further, even some Wolfen told me this shit is cringy even for them. I reminded them, if they were sacrificed as prey, and were asked to love their abusers- they probably wouldn't survive the first few moments let alone four decades of it. They agreed and I told them to fuck off.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

As I continue to explore my relationship with the woman I call Asrael, some things come to light. It is amazing to me, how much certain verses in the Bible were written by time travelers. That said. The commonly adopted dynamics adopted by followers of said book couldn't be more wrong about their... "Interpretations".

As Asrael goes through her transformation, she, like me, is forced to confront her long held beliefs and what she previously believed was immutable truth.

From her perspective: "I hate this being (me) with everything I am, they are a wretched, miserable prey animal, and I am going to use my power to transform them into literal shit."

My perspective: "holy shit what the fuck? I see how wretched I am, the enemy of what is right and good (my old self... Who is passing away) and I want to do better. You re a dark realm ruler now- buti agree with you. I need to change. I am trying to change. When I see myself through the filter and perception of your heart, and eyes, it's no wonder you're so angry with me. I apologize, and I want to do better. I also wish to give you relief during your transformation. Even if I have to sacrifice my comfort to aid in yours. I do not wish for you to be punished. You are right, and my love for you (as much as you hate it...) Seems to have no end.

It is interesting to me, if one hair on her body did not grow exactly as she stood, just outside the light, she wouldn't have been perfect, from feet to ears, for my heart. And, I realize, of course, being trapped by astral wolves, this is probably the exact effect.

Love, however, is the strength and willingness to admit, in a way, it is not worth the danger to enter into the territory of the Wolfen. Love also preserves self. Otherwise you're just prey.

Even in my fear, confusion, and hopelessness, I endeavor to be supportive of the transformation of Asrael, while simultaneously allowing myself to be transformed, into the person I was intended to be before, ironically, the dark kingdoms attempted to destroy me, and twisted me into a self hating, miserable pervert.

In light of this, in spite of losing half my life to the oppression system, I am grateful I am discovering the person I am.

Also: I sense the beginning of a resentment in Asraels heart over what a neighboring dark kingdom did to me. She's sort of caught up in the middle. As she becomes more empowered, it serves to tame an oppression system that has grown out of control as it feeds on the human race.

Strangely, I feel an optimism for some facets of life on earth presently.

At the same time, it feels like in it's death throws, the oppression system has one final shot, the collapse and subsequent starvation and war to cull the majority of human beings in existence. It's like an action movie. but we're actively living it.

Will the hero swoop in in time to drain the swamp and save mankind! Tune in tomorrow to find out if you get to live!

Ironically, the human race is beginning to even out, birth rates are dropping (a good thing), measures are being taken to responsibly reduce human presence without putting too many humans through needless suffering. Allowed to continue peacefully, I believe the human race will achieve peaceful, healthy equilibrium.

I am not to hate the humans overall, Amor is right about that.

In a way, I am more powerful than Asrael. She knows if she suffered as I do, she would give anything to avoid it, but in my torment, I still want her to be happy (but not army expense.) Yes, I was forced into this against my seeming will, but now that I am here, I want the best for everyone. Unity is a powerful force.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I asked Asrael what her hearts desires were... They one were, to destroy and torture me. Now, she tells me... She's pretty much as confused about her innermost desires as I am. I accept that.

And so, I continue to allow dynamics to shape and change me. As I change and acknowledge her correct perception weighed against the memories of my old self, I see that the new me is a superior energy (a cosmic one, not of this earth)

The more in touch with myself I become, the more blessings, hope, fulfillment, and joy spring up.

It's funny how as one accepts unspeakable horror, they are granted freedom from it. I find truth in the saying, religion is for people who are afraid of hell, spirituality is for people who have been through it. My girlfriend echoes this, and I am lucky to have her in my life until we grow bored of each other.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”