Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Tundrawolf »

>There are certainly many helpers posted to this solar system and quite a few have been subject to the Oppression System. None of them, however, is ruined as their identity remains in The Source of All, regardless of the deficiencies of their human projection

Well, that's frustrating, you guys have had a 100% success rate for billions of years across all of existence until I came along!

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Amor »

At one stage I had to marry my girl friend's sister to rescue her. She was posted in from a star and just got lost.

After 5 years she moved on to live near her sister who was by then in another state.

Now she has significant dementia!

Still, the principle remains: never abandon the wounded

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:49 pm At one stage I had to marry my girl friend's sister to rescue her. She was posted in from a star and just got lost.

After 5 years she moved on to live near her sister who was by then in another state.

Now she has significant dementia!

Still, the principle remains: never abandon the wounded
I am cooled off and feeling better.

The universe is still working with me.

I have a lot more healing to do yet

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:23 am
Surely it is time to move on?
Do you understand what you are asking?

To you she is an Astral devourer, a parasite who feeds on me, and you're not wrong.

To me, she is the woman who has kept me alive, tortured me, yes, but given me hope, given me love, given me life where there was none (as they tried to kill me), lended me her power, her strength.

"moving on" isn't as simple as one would think.

Today, the universe had me say out loud, to her, "I forgive you."

I wish her no harm, despair, loneliness, etc.

Do you have any concept of how one moves on from the One whom shares his heart? Who, literally, completes one of the loneliest men who's ever existed?

Yes, they've had thousands of years to hone this precisely. And, maybe, one day, I cruelly cut her heart out of my chest.

Let me ask you this. The oppression system has had eons to trap me. What have the other guys been doing, twiddling their useless, intergalactic thumbs?

Why would I be loyal to the other guys, if they've only saw fit to intervene until I've suffered to the utmost?

Do you not realize this makes me brightly livid not at "the oppression system", but at the essence fighting it??

Still, the light has be working on a new paradigm, separating and segregating the human part of me versus the light part of me (alien part).

How do I... Control my thoughts? I may not have the energy for it yet.

I will be seeking medical assistance with my human body, soon.

I still believe that in forgiving and loving my oppressors, perhaps not being subject to hem, but making safe space for them, creates a new paradigm in unseen realms that will allow the human race to evolve.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Tundrawolf wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:21 am What have the other guys been doing, twiddling their useless, intergalactic thumbs?
Waiting for you to get sufficiently determined to assert your own authority.

Why would someone from outside this universe tolerate a local (galactic) oppression system?

Move on!

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:47 am
Tundrawolf wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:21 am What have the other guys been doing, twiddling their useless, intergalactic thumbs?
Waiting for you to get sufficiently determined to assert your own authority.

You mean... As they waited and stood by, watching me hold a rifle under my chin as a teenager, struggling? And watched me struggle similarly all of my life? Struggling to assert authority they never once bolstered in me???

Wow
Why would someone from outside this universe tolerate a local (galactic) oppression system?

Because they are fucking PEOPLE. If I am to discard them, then human beings are worth nothing more. Would you like me to cite examples? Incest, rape, torture, attempted murder, exploitation? These weren't done to me by local oppressors. These were done to me by humans. TO THIS VERY FUCKING DAY. and yet, you would have me throw one away... And embrace the other- one that has given me life, love, and hope, for one that has given me little more than life at my own expense?

Move on!
To what? It's still being worked out. My ex girlfriend was a being of light sent to me from another galaxy, to instill light into me. To help me evolve. Yet, thanks to whatever is happening, this light of my heart has replaced her. I still practice the meditation. It's still working. It's separating alien from human.

If I am to have a conscience, I am not to abandon Ms. Asrael yet. Do you understand? She is no different than these wretched creatures you wish to evolve, and they are worse, for they bathe in the light daily. They are with no excuse.

If I abandon her at this point, my mission is clear: remove the scourge of earth humanity from the galactic being. And I will stop at nothing, no, nothing, this life or the next until I know the final molecule has been removed and the threat anhilated, and my potential mission fulfilled. If they want to know mercy they can appeal to their gods

Do you not know, the dark realm has beem trying to frustrate me before birth so I do not remove them and their food source? This is why they are trying to stop me. Self preservation.

If I am wrong the light must show me.

I was sent here for purpose

You cite my light essence, my being in the light. My being will not let me abandon Ms. Asrael for the humans. It's a direct violation of who I am. If I am to abandon her, then I am similarly to abandon the entire human race as well. Or do these beings of light have no conscience? If so, fuck them and their agenda. May they go to hell

By the way, if I do not fulfill my mission, the others will. They will not be slow, they will not question, they will not hesitate. They are not like me. The are beings of intent. You should question if someone has sent the kill order in this realm. As I have tried to explain there are almost endless realms. This one may be marked for deletion. Yours may survive

As you said, there is no malice in the light. Why would she accept broken, sick humans and reject their oppressors? When she could grant freedom to both, ending the oppression. Makes no sense

I cannot deny who I am

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

There's another thing

This system was tailored specifically to me over eons by ultra advanced aliens (compared to present day human technology) who likely have knowledge about the human race we may possibly never even scratch the surface of...

Combined with a custom environment designed to reach and break me down to my very DNA, to get me to destroy myself at best, and remain subjugated at worst, it has shaped and molded me, likely YEARS before I was born, this "system" has had countless opportunities to heap soul killing stress on me, to CHANGE THE VERY ESSENCE OF WHO I AM...

To make me passionate, thorough, to raise my intelligence until I was my own biggest threat...

Further-the heart of an alien beats in my chest, yesterday I realized how much she/they influence so much of who I am...

And only recently (since I kicked my fiancee out, 2+ years ago) have I been "working on myself" to find out, who/what I am, why/when/whatever reason I am here...

Telling me to "move on" is like telling a man who's been stranded in a desolate desert for forty years, to "move on" from it, when he's only ever seen/experienced/known desert...

And you're telling me, the emissaries of the great light oasis have been, "waiting for me to wake up..."

OH

REALLY

Do you have any idea how effectively that shifts my rage from this oppression system, to my, "space unit", who, it feels like, failed to create a support and supply chain for me here? Who stood by and did fuck all for me... And watched, for decades, as I was tortured by the enemy?

Why should I be angry at the enemy? The enemy is the enemy! Do you see why I am struggling with wrath against my own unit, at his point?

You want me to eschew literal decades of spirit work, that began years before my birth, that have not only affected my psychology, but changed the core of who I am (yes, I know my identity is still in the light, I am still trying to reach it, but the decision IS STILL MINE TO MAKE)

He would ask you, "move on to where?!"

My nasty, sexy, horny, vicious and powerful wolf-woman-wife, or a child like (I don't mean that in a good way!) human race who feels like they've bee doing nothing but try to participate with his oppression system willingly and with glee...

If there is any good news, it is that the light, which I have told to fuck off multiple times, you cannot hurt someone like this, and expect their reaction to be positive... However I am still trying my best to allow it to do what it intends to do, and a part of me is excited over discovering what my "light identity" is...

I want to give humanity a fifty billionth chance, but with everything I've seen, felt heard and literally experienced the do, even first hand, have you ever wondered if the karma of the human race has, at this point, tipped the scales?

I will tell you the truth, as much as we want to believe these creatures are guilt-free, washed in the whitest of snow, their only hope might be integrating with the oppression system, thereby nullifying it. To see their sins, in full display, in the light. Do you not agree? You feel they are worthy of ascention based on their own merit, have I told you a little bit about what I experienced as a child, at their hands? I am "lucky" to even be alive on this planet...

Presently, my unresolved, glowing tungsten, white-hot rage is an issue, it started to bubble out of me yesterday, thankfully I have the support of my canines, who seem "heaven sent".

If I am not damaged beyond repair, unsalvageable, my mission here scrubbed, canceled, nullified because I am too broken, I still want to see why I am here... But I'm not fucking happy.

And no, I wish my Asrael no harm, in a way her existence is all that's holding me back from destroying myself, so no, to move on would be disastrous for me, by my estimation, if I have authority as you say, I would rather use it to grant her her freedom.

How do you even separate a heart that has been intimately molded together before time began?

I still have to deal with my broken, hurting human side, as I presently inhabit a human body, subject to human weakness, and human trauma...

The light seems to be separating my alien energy from the human... Which is why now I see so many human dynamics never worked for me... When they worked for other people in this life.

Each day seems to bring more awakening.

And, I cannot "move on", it is impossible. There is nowhere to move on to. Further complicating it, is my desire not to harm (and make peace with, for her sake) this wolf-woman I am so intimately connected with (regardless of anyone's sensibilities...)

If possible...

I have a lot of unresolved human trauma and anger that needs to be dealt with/drained.

Say my mission fails, there are others, right? If the mission is a positive one? If so, it feels to me like this galactic light realm is shotgunning pure souls to the planet to be ground up in horrific agony, much like the Russian from in world War 2, to accomplish its mission.

Are you sure the source of all is the good guy???

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

You are not alone in being posted here. Take as long as you like to heal your human part

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:15 pm You are not alone in being posted here. Take as long as you like to heal your human part
I will.

I have to.

The "source of all" seems like an emotionless computer. We are all machines. But, in an unseen realm is life that inhabits and influences us.

I have been working with Ms. Asrael (As much as you can work with a creature who is almost pure malevolence, hatred, and raw, dripping lust... Who has dug her beautiful, clawed feet into the ground and refuses to go towards any light whatsoever...)

She is conflicted, wants to be, "Left alone"...

The universe had me take the light, and fill an egg shaped vial, and set it by her feet. She is curious about it, she is unsure what to do, and is afraid.

I know, you want me to, "Let it go"...

But, I was told, there is a war coming...

It's going to happen below our feet... And above, here, too.

Nothing in Earth history has happened like this, that living humans will be able to remember.

It could be, the very person the below realm tried to destroy, becomes their greatest ally...

Truth is, I think the human race has evolved to the point, where we cannot exceed our programming.

We now must work with the darkness.

Imagine, every dark urge a human has, to murder, steal, rape, break, hate, wish unreasonable harm upon another, to cease to exist...These things are rooted in our dna, with life-force essence from the dark realm, in unseen, unquantifiable (As of yet...) realms of influence on the human race.

The more I allow the source of all to work with me, the more I realize these things were pre-programmed into my DNA, and every desire I have ever had, exists because it's fulfillment calls to me.

Things might be about to get very, very real, and there could be a massive depopulation event on the horizon for the humans... From what I have seen, there aren't many human beings left on this planet, and the dark realm beings will then emerge, and battle will possibly be terrible. And, if this idea of cooperation isn't in the hearts of the humans, there could be the extinction of the human race on this planet. (My own personal anger over my treatment here, aside...) Time, as I understand it, is not static, events contained within the time-orb can be altered, if it were not so, the universe would have no need to invest her energy here. (We would be too boring... So, she intervenes. My understanding.)

It seems that every "bad" thing in me stems from this heart-bond with Ms. Asrael... The rage, the unbridled lust, the roaring rage. In my work, I am attempting to be okay with the gamut, everything from running off into the forest with her, to cruelly destroying her (I do not wish this, for her sake... I was given a love for her that transcends every reasonable interpretation of the word... It is a love that I would dare say heals me...)

I could be wrong, about everything.

But, this seems to be in my DNA.

In my estimation, much of the work has already been done. I am still allowing the light to work. If I could say one thing, I guess it would be, Do what thou whilst, but know this: Everything that humanity on earth has strived for, is on the line, and the answers likely aren't what most people think. If I am wrong or have any new revelations, I want to be faithful to update them.

Again, this may not be in my lifetime.

The healing continues, and seems like the damage is too neglected to be healed fully, but I could be wrong, "feelings" are often not reality.

Thanks.

Edit: I also want to say, that for whatever reason, I felt the weight of the anhilation of this planet on my being a few months ago, and it was terrible. I also considered, if I died today and my being was transfered to a great and powerful, invisible to human eyes, space ship with the ability to anhilate this planet (I have seen some visions where this hs happened, the earth is little more than a lifeless, aimless and drifting asteroid) and the aliens there told me, my purpose was to decide the fate of this world, (among others, of course) after having tasted both the highs and lows, experiencing the greatest of the oppression system, th highest highs of human existence, if the decision to terminate all life here and end aid to this planet as the inhabitants have reached a tipping point in their evolution, have the become a net loss of our finite and precious resources, a benefit-less vacuum, unbeknownst to them- I questioned myself, could I really push that button? At this point, I had to consider my ex girlfriend, and her children, could I really be responsible for erasing their existence? The answer was a somewhat... No. At this point I probably could not. But in all honesty, it wasn't a hard nope, either. At this point I would have to abstain from voting, according to my current perception.

Something happened yesterday, an automobile incident, someone "cut me off" as I was backing my van out of a parking spot, I grew rather angry, I was going to exchange words with the human who as driving the other machine, and decided to leave it alone as I realize I lack a proper internal governor, my mind ramps up to 100 instantly, and while I struggled with the myriad of human emotions that came flooding in, overwhelming my desire for an agreeable future in exchange for the gratification of immediate justice according to my then-perception, I forced myself to dial back and consider this other offensive person's perception, as I am also always armed and trained to instinct level, as a friend once told me, you never know who you're "fucking" with, this also applies to even me, as nobody is at the peak very long, and even today, considering their perception, I try to give them (the offending human) the benefit of the doubt. Today, while Ms. Asraels salivary glands excrete excessively in anticipation of feeding on a foe, the human side of me partly wishing for her to be satiated, I believe the alien side of me is forgiving, empathic, powerful-but also kind, meek. If one cannot be content to live in their country, they should not be allowed to live in mine. For an agreeable future for all.

In exchanging in this thread and practicing these meditations, it's become aware to me that there are multiple perceptions entangled within my being, and it seems best I go with the alien, more often than not, as they have a more rational understanding that takes an agreeable future for this body into account, as I wrestle with my base huma desires, having the heart of a vicious demon also beating in my chest. The dark, wounding cancerous blade of trauma that causes a wound within me that festers to this very day.

I would also note, with wars and rumors of wars, inflation, lack of hope for agreeable futures in the hearts of our children, and etc, global/US economic collapse could be looming (but, everyone has thought this, for all time, it only some times happens...) and given that the USA retains a heavily armed civilian population, Ms. Asraels talents, her tactics, her wide-eyed wolf-ish mercy-less rage will possibly be at the forefront of any survival missions I may or may not be part of. She commands an army for a reason, and truth be told, while I have experienced war, and combat, every bit of help during dire survival dynamics is sorely appreciated in those times, chaos or not. War unites people like nothing else, because everyone's future and hopes are on the line, and the path is uncomplicated: remove threats and survive.

During times of peace I would whisk her away before her mind could try to assimilate a peace-perception, bathe her in warm, healing waters, massage her entire body daily, feed her the best food, and entertain her until her being was able to de escalate from wartime survival. (ideally. Of course. If possible. I am speaking from the heart here.) in all honesty, caring for her like his would possibly kill her, if she submitted to it, because she is a creature of base desires and survival. Her "being" and ego would have to literally die to be peaceful, and "she" would have to "become" someone she probably hasn't considered, much the same way as I am having to, even in this very thread.

The human side of me is like a cave-person, they only care for comfort, ease, and satisfaction of base desires. During times of romantic intimacy, eating, drinking, etc, they work best when granted freedom. However, they are also like a scared child, and still needs reassurance and healing. In a way, he represents everything I hate about this planet, he is selfish, dumb, egotistical, refuses knowledge, an only wants to exist in comfort.

How strange of a dynamic this is, but I continue to seek healing and what's best for the beings in my immediate care, even if we are all a bit confused as to what is "best", perceptions notwithstanding.

If in this dance the universe made it clear it would be best for everyone if I "Let her go", I do not know how I would even do that at this point. How do hearts get severed, spiritually? Love is preventing that, and I know, if they've had such a long time to prepare to fuck me, and not in the fun way, then the "love" for her could be a failsafe designed to keep me, essentially, being her simp.

Except, she isn't doing anything, she isn't trying to coax me, or woo me, she's just standing there, like, "I've been found out, oh shit, I'm just gonna stand here..."

What does it benefit the oppression system if I have so much love for her, in general? I guess it would prevent me from rejecting/letting her go, which would be in my best interests, emotionally speaking. That's what you are trying to tell me?

I guess, until I can figure out why I have this great love for her, in spite of her actions, I can't really "Let her go", because she may actually be why I am here in the first place? I can't rule that out.

Either way, I am working with the meditation, and trying to let go of my presuppositions until a logical and rational conclusion can be reached.

For now, the universe, or a sponsor of mine, is basically telling me, what I do with her is basically up to me at this point.

But, the oppression system is not good for me, it has cost me my mental well being, however, understanding it and making peace with it, is it not also a possibility?

But you are right, I want to understand fully why I am here.

AND ANOTHER THING

In this book about alien oppression of mankind, they say the reptilian folk have DNA that doesn't change... I call BS... It might not change according to the observers perception, but I have a hard time believing that they were created/birthed/exploded into existence knowing how to make energy weapons...

Also, about time, it was shown to me that time exists even in places where our perception cannot "detect" it, it's still happening, just much, much slower.

These things are occurring to me, now: (edit, like, three)

The Dark Kingdom below our feet knows of my existence, they have access to the time orb, too. They have worked for eons to preserve their society, and me as an individual am a direct threat to that hierarchy, which is why, as someone put it, I was "thrown into the deep end" and have survived events in my life that most other humans, having enduring them, did not. (Attempted murder, overdoses, wolf [feral, 4 footed, surface dwelling wolves] attacks, car and motorcycle accidents, war)

If my purpose is written in my heart, then they know this... why would they be so against my existence? It is possible, and I was shown that I have enemies in the Dark Kingdom, and allies who wish to remain outside of my view for their protection, the kings and rulers down there would lose all their power if their people came to the surface, or, at least interacted with us in a mutually beneficial dynamic, rather than the one sided dynamic they have been operating in, using superstition to rule over us, up here. Now, is the time to let go of superstition, and embrace reality, truth, and ever evolving Earth science.

You know, or it could be all part of the oppression system, keeping me entangled in it.

BUT something else was shown to me... The reason we are having all these movies, books and etc that demystify so much superstition, that humanize aliens, that don't paint the Dark Kingdom as universally bad an abhorrent, is because they are paving the consciousness of mankind for this eventual unification with these creatures. If I am wrong, if they are perfectly happy being down there, in the stinking, dry darkness, then it is again, a part of the oppression system, and I need to let it all go.

If, then, what is the answer? I believe it will be revealed to me. If this very thread isn't the entire reason in and of itself, even that, i am not sure of.

I am experiencing, and becoming more aware of missing time, too. An hour just disappeared. I looked at the clock, 1230, and it is now 1340.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Tundrawolf wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:05 pm I felt the weight of the anhilation of this planet on my being a few months ago, and it was terrible..... I grew rather angry, I was going to exchange words with the human who as driving the other machine, and decided to leave it alone ...

The Dark Kingdom below our feet knows of my existence, they have access to the time orb, too.....

.. The reason we are having all these movies, books and etc that demystify so much superstition, that humanize aliens, that don't paint the Dark Kingdom as universally bad an abhorrent, is because they are paving the consciousness of mankind for this eventual unification with these creatures. I....

I am experiencing, and becoming more aware of missing time, too. An hour just disappeared. I looked at the clock, 1230, and it is now 1340.

You are doing well:

- Learning to control your emotions is essential, otherwise you cannot be trusted

- There are various groups living inside the planet. The civilizations adverse to the unfoldment of our solar system are being progressively removed. I often see part of that in my meditation

- There is soft disclosure and much more. Trump announced the 40 year old Space Force and now NASA has posted the Artemis Accords for ethical management of the solar system - signed by 16 nations, and various of our off-planet ancestor groups

- Some alien groups are in a great hurry to skill up Earth humanity. There is an urgent situation not far along this timeline and they want us ready. I have a good feeling about the resolution of that

- When next finished the Flame exercise, slide back along this timeline into the lost time event. Can you see a being looking at you, very close up?

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:31 pm
Tundrawolf wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:05 pm I felt the weight of the anhilation of this planet on my being a few months ago, and it was terrible..... I grew rather angry, I was going to exchange words with the human who as driving the other machine, and decided to leave it alone ...

The Dark Kingdom below our feet knows of my existence, they have access to the time orb, too.....

.. The reason we are having all these movies, books and etc that demystify so much superstition, that humanize aliens, that don't paint the Dark Kingdom as universally bad an abhorrent, is because they are paving the consciousness of mankind for this eventual unification with these creatures. I....

You are doing well:

- Learning to control your emotions is essential, otherwise you cannot be trusted
I saw this in spades today, looking into the light. My perception was, overcoming our emotions is essential to be around alien life. Otherwise we're just cave-people. I was able to "Step into" the psyche of a stereotypical "Grey man" alien, and felt their consciousness, and you are correct, one must have star trek TNG levels of control to work with any kind of alien life. In fact, I believe TNG was a guide (predictor) for the coming years, if we survive.
- There are various groups living inside the planet. The civilizations adverse to the unfoldment of our solar system are being progressively removed. I often see part of that in my meditation
What could be propaganda, but something my heart was told, is that my mission (In part) is securing the heart of this Wolfen woman to whom I am tied, nd "win her over" to my side, as she is essentially pivotal in the victory of her "group", and if she can be won to our side, it will be monumental.

After doing some overcoming fear spirit work with her, today, I felt as if I felt her spirit weep, as in the vision of the tear on her cheek. She was playful with me for a moment, or a sponsor who is familiar with her softer (no pun intended) side. I asked to see her list against me, and she presented it to me. She then proceeded to ask me if i had a list of my own for her. I told her, "Not yet..." but the spirit realm told me to amend my statement with, "No. I do not." Which was true at the time, because I did not have one. If I am to be harmless to her spirit, her heart, I technically cannot have a list, I must accept her, as she is. Me, however, must abide by hers. I also felt the tiniest... She may have maybe slightest bit of a tiny crush on me, from her. Just a little.

Whilst she was weeping, I told her, as I held her the best I could given our distance and circumstances, that my only regret was not being (physically) a safe space for her, to hold her in my arms and let her weep as long as she desired, protecting her, comforting her, and caring for her.

"Controlling my emotions" was on her list...

Also, when I was so connected to her for a moment, I asked her what she meant by telling me, she is training me for her army. Today was my first day trying a kayak on a lake, and in one of my past lives, I was sucked underwater and died terribly, so it is a phobia (deep water), not one that cripples me, but definitely one that is scary for me, anyway on this lake there is a dam, and the dam is quite tall, (any water up to my neck feels quite tall, though, the dam is maybe 40 feet tall) and I felt great uneasiness, in kayaking along the rim of the dam, and I remember being angry I was afraid about such a thing.

Well, when I asked her (This mostly occurred today as I kayaked on this lake) what she meant by "training" me, she told me to "Step into" a Wolfen mindset, to "Become" one of her warriors, a male Wolfen, common soldier, paddling a kayak.

So, i stepped into him (Adopted his perception, agreed to her terms, much the same as I was able to "see" another alien perception earlier, when I was considering this reply), and instantly the fear not only vanished, it became as oil and water. I was empowered, as literally everything in creation feared me, but I did not fear anything. In fact, their word for "fear" might be "Cowardice" or something like that. It was an INCREDIBLE feeling. Truly, the Wolfen are feared for a reason.
- There is soft disclosure and much more. Trump announced the 40 year old Space Force and now NASA has posted the Artemis Accords for ethical management of the solar system - signed by 16 nations, and various of our off-planet ancestor groups

Am I allowed to be, overwhelmingly excited about this???

- Some alien groups are in a great hurry to skill up Earth humanity. There is an urgent situation not far along this timeline and they want us ready. I have a good feeling about the resolution of that

I have seen this!!! In my lifetime!!! Things are increasing EXPONENTIALLY. To the point where, if we don't nuke ourselves, we're going to have "What they thought a futuristic utopia actually looks like in the fifties", QUITE LITERALLY. Of course, the truth will be a mixture of Bladerunner and some alien sex party planet, where every building is chrome and the three suns give you 30 hours of fun. Or something. But you get my drift! I actually found myself adding a "reason to live" just to see how far humanity gets with all this good stuff we're doing. In between depressive episodes, "What a time to be alive!" comes to my soul :)

- When next finished the Flame exercise, slide back along this timeline into the lost time event. Can you see a being looking at you, very close up?

Yes... I am not able to time-slide easily, but it was behind (?) me... Humanoid, translucent dark-ish, maybe figurative rather than literal? I am sometimes aware of being(s) an inch from my face, like, if they were in this realm it would be an attempt to intimidate, considered exceptionally rude... It could also be my suggestability, a wanting to see something there to keep my excitement level up, as these answers are helping me with so much. I was shown today, I am a bit of a diva.

One more thing as I remember today, I asked the universe, what's the difference between feral earth surface wolves and the wolfen... The universe told me, it's possible that the wolves we know today are a genetically stripped down version of the wolfen as humiliation/punishment/whatever dynamic, to keep humans in line, except when our creators lft we instead made them our best friends. It circles back to what I said about some of them are capable of a love that humanity is literally not capable of.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Doing well!

It is a memorable time now - with a traditional intervention from high levels due about 2025. Be ready in your light body.

It is said that the intervention about 1825 put Earth humanity, for the first time, in direct contact with the will of God. The result was a polarisation of humanity leading to the two world wars, where humans had to choose between light and dark forces.

What will be the result of the likely 2025 polarisation?

The 1925 intervention was not obvious, perhaps because of being between the world wars - but I note that two important books were published a couple of years earlier:

- A Treatise on Cosmic Fire
https://www.lucistrust.org/online_books ... ire_obooks

- The Cosmic Doctrine
https://humanityhealing.net/wp-content/ ... ctrine.pdf

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:41 am Doing well!

It is a memorable time now
[/quote]

They have told me this, in our Earth history, this time period is one of the most important time periods for us!

- with a traditional intervention from high levels due about 2025. Be ready in your light body.

Something tells me you are right about 2025! With what I have been feeling in the spirit, and what I have seen of the younger generations these people are ready to shed their old, base programming. To exceed the genetic limits put into the human race, and "Do better" (Raise the vibration of the human race to higher, better planes of thought)

It is said that the intervention about 1825 put Earth humanity, for the first time, in direct contact with the will of God. The result was a polarisation of humanity leading to the two world wars, where humans had to choose between light and dark forces.

Ah ha! Yes! The clashing of realms, the very sad cave-person mentality that causes immeasurable human suffering, and the planet, and the animal kingdom as well. Some Dark Kingdoms below push for it, though. It is the cost of evolving, like a lizard shedding it's skin... I could be wrong, but I believe the Ukrainian conflict is another tremor of this very nature... I was briefed once on nuclear fallout, it turns out it is much more survivable than most people think, outside of immediate vaporization or being burned/concussed, if one stays indoors with a good air filter for 2 weeks, the fallout will have degraded enough for it to be relatively "safe" to go outside... I hope no cave dweller who hasn't exceeded their programming sets the human race back, that would be a tragedy for the human race, but I am confident we would rebuild with even better scenarios (Like not allowing a cave person to have control of such weaponry).

What will be the result of the likely 2025 polarisation?

It will likely be worth fighting for, from what i have seen... If only people could see the things I see...

The 1925 intervention was not obvious, perhaps because of being between the world wars - but I note that two important books were published a couple of years earlier:

- A Treatise on Cosmic Fire
https://www.lucistrust.org/online_books ... ire_obooks

- The Cosmic Doctrine
https://humanityhealing.net/wp-content/ ... ctrine.pdf
Something told me, after you posted this, to look "after" this intervention, as ideas take time to "osmose" through human perceptions, to become a reality, I believe it said 5-7 years, and it turns out, the great depression began 5 years after... Growing pangs? Could this be the 2025 event (not that it will be "bad" necessarily... But had the GD not have happened, would we be far more invested in fallible dynamics? A lot of good came from it. Not sure what to take from it.)

I ALMOST FORGOT

The most important part of yesterday.

You mentioned the multiple Dark Realm kingdoms... If I remember correctly, even before the visions of Ms. Asrael, I was "asked" (I thought the entity was "God", but now I realize may be a sponsor(??)) to "Minister" to "Demons" (By literally projecting love), and I wrestled with it, as I was still so bound by religious presuppositions, because, "God would never ask me to do that!" (My thoughts, but I was shown, if I did not do this ministerial duty, my "Joy" would not be complete, so I agreed to do it, (Rebelling against my religious brain)).

During this event, (Over a year ago, possibly) I was shown 3 layers of (My religious mind, said, "hell", but I now realize, are possibly Dark Kingdoms) kingdoms, each stacked on top of the other, and each growing progressively darker, until I could not "see" anything. In the lowest layer, seemed to me, to be Leviathans, like whales, swimming about. In the layer above that, the center layer, I saw three very large, very tall, "Giants", who were sitting with their knees held against their chests.

I was asked to, "Project love" onto them. I remember, they reacted with sheer terror when they saw me looking at them. Well, I did what I was asked, and I projected "Love" (Remember, when i died I was soaked in the very definition the source of all love...) onto one of them, and he (center giant, if I remember right) proceeded to vomit this black sludge out of his mouth. I was told by my sponsor, he had been ill for some time, from something he ate, and I "healed" him. (Now, I wonder, did I harm him??! It was not my intent!)

On the upper layer, is where Ms. Asrael lives. This layer is generally a fairly feared place for humans, the one we are all (According to religion.. I am starting to think there were a multitude of motivations behind many religious texts, and few are honest about their intentions) taught to hate/fear.

But, as I kayaked yesterday, the thought hit me, quite suddenly, what if, I am quite literally- a weapon! A weapon, as weird as it sounds, of actual love. What if that is (Possibly one) of my purposes, here?

If these kingdoms are set up by aliens in worlds where love is not a force, then here, where love is possibly the most powerful intent, love becomes a weapon able to defeat the ones who were not formed here. Not defeat as in destroy, outside of perception, but defeat as to rend powerless... To change them... No doubt, if you are a Dark Kingdom ruler, this is a potentially terrifying precept, as one "Struggles to survive" especially in a Kingdom where there are literal "monsters" (Even though Ms. Asrael looks like a fierce werewolf all the time, I do not consider her a monster, but rather, a person. Most humans would probably be quick to label her a monster, though, which is a great first step to helping her manifest as one...[humans should avoid this]) about, some of their own creation, and fear is definitely a factor. The kingdoms my not be as secure as they would prefer, especially now, during these events.

Also, let it be known, Ms. Asrael has a child-like interest in mechanical things, and has expressed to me a desire to learn how various machines work and operate. She would, allow me to be her "Commander" in this arena, and I would happily, lovingly, carefully, (With care, and compassion) teach her everything that I know.

Yesterday was spent pushing through many fears. I made progress.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I often appear to deal with dark adverse entities in meditation. (Some dark entities have cosmic purpose and thereby are not adverse)

I start with light from the heart, and usually need to demonstrate the futility of resistance. I give the leader some more light and often offer an energy pattern from the universe. Acceptance of the pattern results in the entity being much less adverse.

> he (center giant, if I remember right) proceeded to vomit this black sludge out of his mouth

Discharged a possessing entity

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I wanted to give a bit of an update.

As I prctice differentiating the human side of my sonciousness, and the alien side, I realize how extraordinarily helpful it is to, "Find my identitiy in the light"... I came close today at the dog park, and it gave me goosebumps... How many aliens are living here who do not know their identities? My guess is most.

Anyway, I was contemplating this oppression system, and reaching out to my cosmic side, and it impressed upon me a feeling, (It was faint, I am still a bit tormented) that there is literally nothing for me to fear whatsoever. It was interesting to apply this truth to various bondages and torments, as it is designed to empower me, over them.

I want to read the books you linked, but unfortunately in this phase of my healing, reading is virtually impossible, outside of very short instruction manuals.

About Ms. Asrael... She is "Hedging her bets" and not taking my feelings for her too seriously, just a casual acknowledgment- which is wise, she herself does not know whom or what to trust, so she views it as a sort of entertaining game for her. Which, I accept.

I was shown, because I have such a desire to meet her physically and work with her to teach her the ways of love, (sex would only be a small part of it, maybe a big part, later, but I would need to earn her trust, first, as someone who genuinely cares for her. If she wanted intimacy, I would give it, of course. Also, I am finding out, part of my light identity, or even a lesson for my identity, is to teach/learn how to accept a being completely as they are. It is one of the hardest lessons I am having to learn. It has so, so, so many facets. BUT I push forward.)

The universe showed me, when my tenure in this life in this incarnation was over, (I had to edit this. They corrected me after I posted this, it's not after I die. It's now. Someone she trusts, will "catch feelings" for her. But those feelings are mine. I happily lend them for her benefit.) a part (?) of my consciousness would be transfered/birthed into a shorter male Wolfen warrior, a Lieutenant of hers, who, will being his own person, would discover a love for her, (The love I am cultivating, here, now) and show her what it is like to be loved.

I also came up with a single desire to put on her list of gripes.

My one ask:

"Forgive yourself."

I also realize, the level of love I am cultivating for her, if she were to harm me, it would possibly kill her, when the reality of how much I cared for her hits her, it would destroy her. So, to protect her, actually, would require me to not be in a position to be harmed by her, in a way? But this seems like cowardice, in a weird way. Still, she gets offended when I do not take her intellect into consideration, as she is quite a smart woman.

Also, in this vein, as I accept my Siberian Husky dog as he is, on his level, I see an almost human-cosmic-alien level intelligence. He is an incredibly empathic being, although he uses it for mischief, and it is highly frustrating at times, as nobody can push my buttons better.

You told me to control my emotions:

The sponsors who are assisting me in developing my identity keep putting me in situations that infuriate me. The universe TOLD me, "Yeah. These tests and trials are to develop your identity. It is on purpose. Deal with it." It is so god damned frustrating, sometimes. Some times, I have to scream to release the tension.

Regarding the human I mentioned, the one who cut me off backing, this is also how I know there are forces at work here that use synchonizities to tell me they are there, I go to the dog park at completely random times, lo and behold, the same human was pulling in as I was backing out, but this time, they waited, and made no attempt to make eye contact, which told me, it was likely just a mistake, and my getting upset (Or starting to before I stopped myself) was unjustified.

This lends to the thought that there is no malice/negative intent in the Source, or the Light. I have transferred my consciousness there to test it, it is a place where my understanding of evil is not present whatsoever. A place of pure light. It is hard to put into words, but I know you know what I am trying to say.

Is there a way to make income not doing something that drives me to thoughts of suicide? A way to find out how to make income on this planet and being happy with it- or is that also contained within my identity. Surely, they have a plan! When my money is gone (1/3 of it already is) my most dire thoughts were to check out early, rather than do what I was doing, as I will not survive that, and one death will be absolute misery, versus a much more merciful end.

I love writing, but I have been unable to write, as subjects elude me. I believe my healing process will perhaps reveal something to write about. Someone the other day told me I should write a book about how I got my husky dog, well, I have a great many experiences I can also write about, too, maybe now is just not the time.

I began watching this show called, "Stranger things" a few days ago, and there are a lot of parallels in it to what I have experienced. In fact, I tried watching it a while ago, but the pool scene with the woman with a wounded finger hit far too close to home, and I had to stop watching it. (This was perhaps before Asrael was revealed to me. She told me just now, stop calling her, "Ms." as I technically do not know her relationship status, and for all I know she could have a husband/wife/harem.)

It strikes me as how dumb these monsters are compared to her, as she is likely more learned that most in our military, about tactics, recon, etc. But, it is an interesting show, and while I can't recall them specifically, there were two things that exactly paralleled our discussions here, about "The upside down" realm, and something else I forget. I also was tortured yesterday, as it was a particularly scary part of the show, and I knew, there were entities that would like to take advantage of that, and indeed they did, some unpleasant dreams, and dream-state awareness of my shepherd dog possibly checking on me, she touched her nose to my chest and the moment she did i heard the screams from the show. I thought, this was rather unpleasant, but I went back to bed.

Also, some aspect of my understanding of religious damnation presented itself to me today, it was a particularly difficult and terrifying aspect of it, but as I accepted it, it told me it was one of the final steps to being freed of it, and it was also why nobody "every was able to get out", because it's like trying to get through a solid barrier, miles thick, but here I am.

My relationship with her (Asrael) is taking a bit of "letting go" turn, but she is not as desperate to flee from me, now. Her aura has become cautiously optimistic, rather than horrified, and I can see why, when I weigh my previous sensibilities, letting the human have the reigns of my heart, how his desires would horrify her, had she of been in his care- and I, knowing what I know now, would NEVER subject someone to his care.

The human side of me is one of the most selfish, self centered, instinct driven, highly emotional, irrational creatures I have ever met. I do not hate him, as he is me, but wow... The parallels between his attitude and mentality with the people I was once at war with, are... Strikingly similar. I can see why aliens would wait until we are "ready" to reveal themselves...

Weighed against my cosmic consciousness, I am going to be taking the reigns now, thank you... I will feed him tacos to keep him happy, and get him laid here and there so he doesn't complain, too much, but wow... To think I was him... he had charge of this body... No offense to him but...

Yeah, that's gonna change now.

And, it is a good thing for him, because he doesn't know how to fix himself... But the universe does, and she assures me, he's only going to experience healing through me (my cosmic identity).

Another thing I've been reminded of, and there's more, but, there was a bet placed between beings, it was high stakes, that I could not be put through what I've been through (especially the attack on my soul, 20 years ago) and remain here willingly, everyone thought I would take the earliest way out but I have chosen to remain here to make sure Asrael was happy, and for various other reasons. (they reminded me, just now to tell you)

Things are, actually looking really good for me internally... Thanks to the meditation, and the conscious work, I check in and probe various realms naturally with my mind, and they have been herding and helping me find resolution, but the meditation no doubt is helping, too. I am sort of a chaotic mess spiritually, but I am farther along than I was. I am cautiously optimistic. I would like, however, a grounding, something I can count on, a landing pad for my soul, a constant... I have been without anything and have been drifting for so long... I recognize the "Old foundation" was destruction... But, can there be a new one rooted in light? One I can spring from, a new foundation?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

You are doing well. Forgiveness is essential to releasing the past.

>Someone she trusts, will "catch feelings" for her. But those feelings are mine.

In humans it is normal that a nature spirit manages the emotions. After the human dies that nature spirit is usually passed on to a later generation in the family - where it still has familiar connections.

It is quite possible for that nature spirit to leave a still-living human and go to another being. Usually that would be triggered by trauma in the original human but there can be other causes

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:21 am You are doing well. Forgiveness is essential to releasing the past.

>Someone she trusts, will "catch feelings" for her. But those feelings are mine.

In humans it is normal that a nature spirit manages the emotions. After the human dies that nature spirit is usually passed on to a later generation in the family - where it still has familiar connections.

It is quite possible for that nature spirit to leave a still-living human and go to another being. Usually that would be triggered by trauma in the original human but there can be other causes
That's very interesting about the nature spirit. You mean nature as in propensity rather than "mother earth" nature? I was also told more violent trauma is coming to "untwist" my soul, "back to where it was" so I will feel some form of comfort.

As I parse out my ego/human prt vs. The alien (light) part of me, so much learning is happening as my understanding is being enlightened.

I wish there was a psychological manual for this.

I also realized today that tossing out my human self is antithetical to my well being on this planet as I literally inhabit a human body, who is part of this planet/society/etc.

There has to be a form of integration, but my identity has not yet manifested fully/been revealed.

They told me not to assume, and while I have not yet abandoned my affection for the Wolfen people, I was given a vision of two Wolfen, aboard one of their vessels, and was able to feel their auras, and indeed, unless they desired your company a human has zero business associating with them. They are a serious folk, (no UwU from what I saw [sorry, I had to, inside joke sort of]) so much so any human would have chills in their spine just gazing upon one. It was fairly depressing, and part of me believes I am just here to suffer one disappointment after the next, my hope cut down consistently until I give in and allow myself to finally rest/die.

Aside from that, I am still trying to manifest my light self, and work out my severely traumatized human self, and the integration of them, with the oppression systems influence over me. It's complicated, but I am confident I will see the answer. As I exercise bravery through these things and lay my life on the line essentially, it feels also like I was born for a purpose and a passion, and I will see my dreams, even the cosmic and not yet revealed onez, that continue to push me, realized.

Also, in working with the light (who have my identity) certain aliens who have been working to be manifested here on earth before us (not the Dark Kingdom ones, I do not think...) asked me to believe purely, with religious faith, for their arrival. They said my manifested intent and faith were essential, in a way, for their mission here. It may be my trauma- narcissism manifesting, but they also told me, if I am unable to have faith in the human race, they will not, either and we will not get the great help they wish to give us, as a whole. Basically, they will hold back a lot from us if I don't give this planet a good yelp review. As strange as it sounds, I do have a weird faith that the huma race will succeed. I am unable to weave it all together, yet, just like they requested. I believe I will be able to give them an honest answer, soon.

I was also shown, I am a sort of "spiritual litmus" test for them (?) so they will better know mankind's spiritual status, without me they will be sort of arriving without good Intel, (can't vibe with us/the spirit of hope for the human race) but with my experiences and data, I can help them make more sense of the human race. Like a translator but in the higher realms of sense/feelings.

In short, rather than discarding my human side, a healthy integration is better for my emotional well being, as I am fused in this body as of present, and I do want to "enjoy" this life. (I am weary of being miserable)

Today I visited a lake with my ex girlfriend and another woman who would be considered highly attractive by human standards, and she let it slip she "needed a Dave" as it were, and I realized, I have been so traumatized by the oppression system, at this point in my maturing I could not do another human justice-give them the affection and love they deserve, as being human, and how many opportunities I am missing, because the human side of me is so broken, like a drooling, violent cave man, driven selfishly and uncaring by his most basic desires, comfort, eating, mating. I am still so depressed my base human motivation is simping for physical attractiveness and not something better suited to an actual healthy long term relationship, how do I exceed this wretched programming?? (insert neuron activation meme! Thi attractive woman shed her blouse to reveal a swimsuit, and for a moment I was caught speechless, stunned by her form, this is the entanglement of a simpleton, driven by instinct! My human side completely taking over!)

It is sad to me how successful this oppression system has been in ruining me. "reaching through time" and robbing me of countless opportunities to feel loved. I still don't feel anything when my ex (or anyone) tells me she loves me. (she still does and tells me I am the best thing thats ever happened to her, that she feels safe around me, etc) I literally feel nothing. "Yes, water is wet."

I am feeling like I am healing and growing softer, more human, more able to receive affection. Things still feel so far away, but with this new light work, it feels slightly more hopeful, like hope and a resolution are actually in reach, now, when before I couldn't even see a way out.

My relationship with my ex is complicated and strange. She is understanding about things. We both get jealous when we see other people. Yet we both agree we are not compatible at this stage... It's weird. She introduced me to the source of all life, to the light, but now I have it directly, not hat it's not good to have her in my life. She's going to help decorate my van thing. I need a woman's touch, to be honest.

But, god, how I am so broken. How my inability to love another human as they deserve is directly related to my inability to love myself, because I was given an "emotional and spiritual abortion" (I was shown this 2 days ago) by my specific progenitors on this planet, who should have either ended my life or put me up for adoption, rather than "keeping" me out of religious obligations, which have left me without internal value, or purpose, and a instinct disconnect from anything close to, "my humanity" so to speak.

I guess I'll keep chugging forward.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Here is an experiment. Take each of those women separately. Visualize their lightbody and push it outside this planet and then the solar system and then the galaxy - to get a sense of where they come from.

Then look at the Flame in each heart and compare it with your Flame.

When you have spare time you might like to look at https://exopolitics.org/

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 6:32 am Here is an experiment. Take each of those women separately. Visualize their lightbody and push it outside this planet and then the solar system and then the galaxy - to get a sense of where they come from.

Then look at the Flame in each heart and compare it with your Flame.

When you have spare time you might like to look at https://exopolitics.org/
I am having a lot of trouble visualizing my own/these women/people's light bodies. Mine appears to be translucent/not substantive.

I am listening to a podcast right now, from that link, it is edifying.

This morning, I surveyed my existence, and the myriad predicament of the oppression system and etc, and I reached out to her, Asrael, and I told her, I do not wish to hurt her, but I know, her mission may be to harm me further, and she may have zero Choice, (she may have to choose her own self preservation and mission over my well being. I don't assume she is "in love with" me, but I also don't want to harm her emotionally in any way, as I am told, there is a reason I feel this way about her, and not to assume nothing is/is not happening with her, either.)

I told her I accepted, if it is her mission to harm me, I accepted it. I reached out and touched her sides, to perhaps comfort her, to reiterate for the final time, that I am not her enemy, if she destroys me, that I hold nothing against her, and in doing this, she vomited black sludge (some of it got on me, it appears to be ravenous black worms in black viscous gel).

I probed her heart, and she "instantly felt better", and wanted to leave the Dark Kingdom where she was at, basically converting/repenting the moment she "felt better."
She wants a better life for herself. Which is, what I would want for her, too. I just don't want to cause her harm.

This is all so incredibly frustrating. To boot, I had a nightmare last night, I was betrayed by humans, and woke up in a foul, depressed mood.

In the talk I a listening to, they spoke of aliens telling these people not to say certain things, and a shelf exploding... This is similar to my experience with the trailer hitch pin turning to dust then re emerging in the hitch. How do you determine if these are good or bad, and how do you protect yourself from harm from these unseen, supposedly miraculous beings?

Also a lot of what these people are saying about our future echos exactly what I have been shown.

I am made weary by all this and desire resolution and peace.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Okay so I listened to the podcast exopolitics today and my anger is once again renewed.

These people referenced the Bible and spirituality multiple times. They said the flood of genesis was designed to kill the giants that inbreeding by the nephilim and humans created...

Even with the primitive earth technology we have today, even a fifty year old system like a Vietnam helicopter (let alone our reaper drones, primitive guided missions, etc) and M134A gating gun, I could nearly wipe out every "giant" from the sky in short order, yet these aliens had such advanced tech that hey had to suffocate and drown every living thing on the planet, and they are being heralded as the good guys? They have "super advanced tech" that I can surpass with a 50 cal and motorcycle? These people mentioned these aliens need us more than we need them, well, maybe this is why I am needed, to tell them to go pound fuckin sand. I am still rying to come to a rational conclusion, but these people you have linked me to cite a book of myths, an evil one at that, as a source of their inspiration? Hideous!

The same good guys that watched me suffer without hope for 40 years and did nothing for me... It is by my own strength ALONE that I even survived...

And now they have the audacity to ask for MY help?

I could just as easily repel and repulse them, the opposite of what they asked for, and believe for their frustration and push them back into the inky depths of space. How's that for a litmus test? Let the human race plunge into well deserved (earned) chaos and anhilation. Let them seek other hosts to be parasites of. Let this experiment end, grant us mercy as humans to finally have rest from this ridiculous endless toil we call life, set up by our "wonderful, benevolent alien gods".

The more I really use my rational brain to consider good vs evil, dark vs light, the more it becomes apparent that the bad guys sent me here, bad guys who will trample, eviscerated, and destroy to get their way, who care nothing for the well being of other entities, who only have one agenda: their agenda, all else be damned.

It seems to me they are good at making enemies, and their enemies all have valid points.

I am trying to be in control of my emotions, but these injustices cannot be overlooked by any sane individual with a functioning intellectual mind.

The burden of proof is on them.

And, what of my spirit spouse? What if it's a Dark Kingdom attempt and plea for empathy? For compassion, and mercy? And these beings of light supposedly, would have me abandon her completely and party on the surface while she wilts and dies below my feet. What a great system!

No, I cannot abide by these supposed good people, mentioning a book that paints a deity as one of the most hideous, evil, corrupt, selfish, insecure, self centered and pathetic deities ever described in text, and cite it as anything but pure, unadulterated evil. I have a conscience and I have ignored it all my life, but today I cannot. They would worship the monster of the Bible? If it's not "god" but aliens who suffocated every living thing, why cite a book that deceives and says it was a "god"? It only adds to the confusion. I cannot fathom it. Is there any truth out there, or is everything a riddle?

I need more data, or they can find another fool who will blindly follow an agenda I have discovered to be seemingly corrupt, selfish, cruel, wicked, one sided. If they discard me once again, as they seemingly have my entire life, let it be a shining example of their compassion and morality, let it be written across the stars, because as far as I know, these beings of light are pure evil, and by having our best interests, they have our worst.

I am just as confused today as to why I am here as ever.

This whole thing is fucked and I'm tired of being the butt of some cosmic joke from hell.

"Though he slay me, still I will trust him..." - words from the book of horrendous myths, the Bible.

So, why can I not say, though Asrael eats me alive, still, I will love her."

Whats the difference? I am beginning to believe we need to push these alien fucks back into outer space where they belong, and make PEACE with the ones below our feet! Before they come here and suck the last of our energies up for good, before we realize what they are doing.

Just let this shit show end already. Enough of this false hope!

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Even according to that podcast, "we don't need aliens, they need us..."

So explain to me how this is anything but an invasion, taking advantage of a stupid hapless species called humans? Explain to me this. The more my mind expands, the more I realize how fucked and hopelessly chaotic literally everything is. And seeing into he future, if we welcome these aliens, eventually we all will be enslaved by them. And I am part of this. Tell me why I should be for this. Because we're too dumb to live any further? (I can't argue with that)

The truth is, if I take your world view into account, desperate aliens who need our energy are shotgunning, with the permission of the "source of all" (making her an accomplice, and culpable!), soldiers and alien people here to his planet, without regard for our safety or well being, to plan and commence a soft invasion of this planet, tell me why I would be for this, when I empathize with the "oppression system" more than the hapless, desperate, incompetent scum who sent me here? Who sent me to the front lines, like the Russians, with a machine gun to my back, forcing me into desperate danger? Jesus christ the humans need to understand this! These aliens are NOT good! In my opinion, we need to align with the aliens that are already here, and learn from THEM before we accept ANY space assholes! Because, we'll find ourselves manipulated into slavery faster than we can imagine, before we know it, we will be their dinner! That's what I see, down the future! If they "care" thi much about ME, ONE OF THEIR OWN, do you think they will give two tiny shits about any humans whatsoever?

The answer is NO!!!

Get in control of my emotions? Sounds like something a tyrant would program into someone to keep them from rebelling against what they know is wrong.

Change my mind.

In the podcast they said something kept the aliens from manifesting in he seventies. I believe I am the "something" of this age.

And I am saying, beware! Fix the problems in house before you consider accepting those who can dazzle with technology and witchcraft. If they don't give a shit about their own, they certainly give zero ucks about you. It's all about exploiting resources. Explain to me in a way that makes sense, why I am wrong. Thanks

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

"The unfoldment of the universe" means "enslavement and control by the aliens" I. E. "control of the many by the few privileged" I. E. Nothing changes, our masters go from money to aliens. Except if you defy the aliens your fate will be far worse than mere perishing.

Fuck that.

Based on how much I've suffered here, ironically the only beings who deserve to suffer like this are the ones who sent me. Not the helpless human race.

Tell me I'm wrong. The future I see is one of peace, yes, but like some movies warned us (yes, movies and shows can be prophetic, like star trek, no joke, ion drive and etc) but it comes at the extinction of most of the human race. While people piss me off, scavengers from the sky have no right to be the ones doing it.

It wouldn't surprise me if the aliens we're waiting for are tyrannical reptoids.

One thing I know for sure, there is nothing more precious than freedom, and I believe these aliens want to enslave us under the guise of "helping us evolve".

If they'll do this to me, one of their own, what do you think they'll do to you?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Tundrawolf wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:40 pm.. a lot of trouble visualizing my own/these women/people's light bodies. Mine appears to be translucent/not substantive.
Translucent means that light flows through. That is the nature of a lightbody. Try again

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Okay so I listened to the podcast exopolitics today and my anger is once again renewed. These people referenced the Bible and spirituality multiple times.

So you are looking for the perfect source. Good luck with that. Meanwhile there are some useful interviews on that site. Also there is a commentary on current events in the solar system that is consistent with what I see

>it becomes apparent that the bad guys sent me here

They would certainly like you to think that

>if I am unable to have faith in the human race, they will not, either and we will not get the great help

The humans born since 1995 have a much clearer sense of their role in the cosmos

> how do you protect yourself from harm from these unseen

That is an interesting question. In my life, I am hard put to find anything that has gone wrong or that any major decision I made was a mistake.

I suggest the Flame is the primary protection

>I am beginning to believe we need to push these alien fucks back into outer space where they belong

It is good you have decided to help a process that has been underway for 20 years at least

>taking advantage of a stupid hapless species called humans?

There are three issues:

- the Earth human, by its energy structure, has access to galactic energies and has galactic responsibilities
- the Earth planet is apparently next to a vortex that allows easy intergalactic travel
- some aliens have trouble living on/in this planet and try to breed suitable hybrids with human functionality

The first two are reasons for oppression Earth humans

>It wouldn't surprise me if the aliens we're waiting for are tyrannical reptoids.

Certainly some are, but our ancestors from the Pleiades and probably Lyra, have not relinquished their responsibilities on this planet.

Be of good cheer. Depression allows adverse forces to enter.

Be of good cheer. That is the primary defence against the dark arts

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:22 am >Okay so I listened to the podcast exopolitics today and my anger is once again renewed. These people referenced the Bible and spirituality multiple times.

So you are looking for the perfect source. Good luck with that. Meanwhile there are some useful interviews on that site. Also there is a commentary on current events in the solar system that is consistent with what I see

How about one that doesn't reference the cruelest monster imaginable? Can people DO BETTER Than a book of God given forced slavery rape, brutal God sanctioned murders, and humanocide? People should NOT say "the Bible", but the "new testament" if they want a shred of credibility.

I have been chugging pepto bismol 2x strength and taking the bismuth pills, as I am seeking medical help and getting none for my stomach issues, (the USA medical system is worse than tribal African systems) and I looked it up, a side effect of taking this much pink bismuth is IRRITABILITY, which I have caught myself, being EXTREMELY AGITATED almost to the point of rage, with no apparent rational reason. I can attribute much of my posts recently to this. I am more reasonable today.

I will try to watch the other videos

[quote>it becomes apparent that the bad guys sent me here

They would certainly like you to think that[/quote]

Who is they? What if the oppression system has legitimate, valid points of view? This is simply good versus evil, and the bad guys are all bad, right? The only good oppressor is a dead oppressor? Am I wrong in wanting to see their side, as well?

Part of my cosmic identity is a very compassionate, forgiving spirit (yea I struggle with it obviously), I have a very hard time, even with the harm they've caused me, writing off the enemy completely.
>if I am unable to have faith in the human race, they will not, either and we will not get the great help

The humans born since 1995 have a much clearer sense of their role in the cosmos

I agree, I have seen it. I feel like I am a personification of a perfect storm of maladjusted, traumatized human alien, with almost innumerable sponsors across the universe, driving me mad with their motives and information. Two days ago I wanted to demand accountability to those who sent me. I wanted blood. I wanted them thrown into a pit with high slippery walls, with three or four starving, ravenously hungry Wolfen, and grin ear to ear watching them being ripped apart. But, I know that evil would just pop up elsewhere. It would be temporary satisfaction, but satisfaction nonetheless. I was ready to join or start a resistance to whatever alien presence came here. So, I am to abandon justice?

> how do you protect yourself from harm from these unseen

That is an interesting question. In my life, I am hard put to find anything that has gone wrong or that any major decision I made was a mistake.

I suggest the Flame is the primary protection

I am trying
>I am beginning to believe we need to push these alien fucks back into outer space where they belong

It is good you have decided to help a process that has been underway for 20 years at least

And, what have the good guys been doing to help me, here? Certain miracles have happened, an unlikely wolf befriending me at a wolf sanctuary, helping me get off drugs, blessed dogs who were made fore specifically, mates who have helped me, why am I so fucked up? Why does the answer still yet elude me? Why are there no good answers? Why do I want to rip the trachea out of the throat of those who sent me here, and not those who caused me the harm? The universe has been goading me to forgive my primary traumatizers, as they are "only human", though they exactly serve the very ones they claim are "the enemy".

>taking advantage of a stupid hapless species called humans?

There are three issues:

- the Earth human, by its energy structure, has access to galactic energies and has galactic responsibilities
- the Earth planet is apparently next to a vortex that allows easy intergalactic travel
- some aliens have trouble living on/in this planet and try to breed suitable hybrids with human functionality

The first two are reasons for oppression Earth humans

So, I have hard about some of these technologies even the Dark Kingdom aliens have, why not just take us over as slaves? Our weapons, as advanced as they seem to us, are still primitive... If we are so important, why not just take us by force? It doesn't add up. They are benevolent, yet will throw their very people to the wolves? Why should the earth humans expect an ounce of mercy from any of them?
>It wouldn't surprise me if the aliens we're waiting for are tyrannical reptoids.

Certainly some are, but our ancestors from the Pleiades and probably Lyra, have not relinquished their responsibilities on this planet.

When, do you think, we will see actual proof and manifestation of life elsewhere, that is undeniable? 2025? That resonates with me for some reason.

Be of good cheer. Depression allows adverse forces to enter.

Be of good cheer. That is the primary defence against the dark arts
All I've known, my very foundation, has always been depression. I remember being a child and wanting to burn myself alive on my others stove so I wouldn't have to keep living any longer. Before I had heard the word, "suicide".

Outside of a beer bottle, where am I to get help? If I see human medicine they will medicate me into a thoughtless zombie. It has happened MULTIPLE times.

It has also come to prophesy, my ex said, I do not need a new chapter in the book of my life, I need a new book entirely.

This shifting, healing and resting, as messy as it is, could be me closing the final page of my old book.

And, perhaps, beginning a new book entirely.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”