Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Tundrawolf »

Alright, i am simmering down. Base survival mode for the Wolfen is a dangerous thing to be around, and now that I am finding some normalcy and comfort within the dynamics I was brought here for, my energies are cooling off from the spiritual attack.

(Various entities around me are also calming down, as they were concerned for their safety)

I am filled with an almost innocent, child like hope for the future of the human race, to be of very real aid and assistance to earth humanity.

I finished reading the Professor Phate document, it seems he believes there will be a technological avalanche that will destroy the illusion of this timeline, that will begin 2025 or 2035.

Perhaps this is not a bad thing, as laboring under illusion is almost never a good thing? I believe since the inception of the human race, "we" have been heading towards positive outcomes for us all.

About Asrael: Her energy remains, somewhat entangled in my own. I sense that she is, while a brave and courageous woman, is somewhat confused about her own ascension, as the introduction of "love" to her essence has caused her unforseen transformation. So, I allow her to remain entangled with me for now, so that she is not alone, and left abandoned in the cold. I will try lending her some of my heart-light, to hopefully guide her with her future, which, for her sake, I hope and pray will be a good thing for her.

In sharing my heart light with her residual, unworked-out energies, I found a hard, cancer like energy that the light could not penetrate: This was her anger. I told her, (She is like a little girl), you must let this go, for your sake... I had to be somewhat forceful, but I was able to. Of course, to her it is terrifying to release her anger, as it "protected" her well... But, now she is galivanting in higher realms, and this anger is no longer needed, and is in fact harmful to her well-being and right relationship with the universe.

I comforted her, as a loving father comforts his beloved daughter.

I hope this helps my other relationships I have with her, on the other planets where we are dancing. I am unable to see these relationships.

This has been a strange but good day. I want to thank you Amor for being patient with me.

Whatever dynamics at play within the external government are not my concern, there seems to be a gyration of positive-negative dynamics in history, where "terrible" things happen, but they are struggled through, survived, and mankind (and womankind, animalkind) are made better through the overcoming of adversity.

Amor, some of the negative entities that were aligned against me with prejudice, to destroy me, are now wishing to be at peace with me. Should I work to allow them their space, as they are, at their core, adverse entities? Perhaps they are necessary? They wish to break bread and sup with my astral self, but I am naturally cautious, however my heart is telling me to make peace with them, and achieve unity with them.

According to their understanding, I am not the person they feared I would be, however this could also be a trick or propaganda, but the feeling within my heart is, they are telling the truth. Bravery dictates making peace with my enemies, and bravery has been a powerful tool of my freedom, plus if these "enemies" no longer meddle in my affairs, it would be a welcome thing.

I am settling into my chair of authority, at the table of mankind

I am filled with hope

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Amor »

>some of the negative entities that were aligned against me with prejudice, to destroy me, are now wishing to be at peace with me.

Right relationship is the current objective of this solar system (and of this galaxy).

Many adverse relationships turn out to be the result of improper pressures and when some participants radiate heart-light, all have an option to restructure their relationships.

>I am filled with hope

Thus our system unfolds, step by step.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

>>some of the negative entities that were aligned against me with prejudice, to destroy me, are now wishing to be at peace with me.

>Right relationship is the current objective of this solar system (and of this galaxy).

>Many adverse relationships turn out to be the result of improper pressures and when some participants radiate heart-light, all have an option to restructure their relationships.

Very well. I will cooperate with them

>>I am filled with hope

>Thus our system unfolds, step by step.

Indeed! Have you set up roots here? I recommend it

I will make a way for you if you desire it, as I am able to do so

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I will make a way for you if you desire it, as I am able to do so

The human part of me has been here quite some millennia.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:35 am >I will make a way for you if you desire it, as I am able to do so

The human part of me has been here quite some millennia.
Have you found acceptable and good equilibrium here?

Also! This morning it came to me, I was able to see the trauma surrounding the attack on my soul, "they" took my ability to think and reason, and if you cannot "See" (Think) your way out of it, of course the trauma will remain, but this morning! I was able to begin to see the resolution to the trauma!

I believe the "Less kind" group you spoke of that abducted me is behind this trauma. As I probed out and began to quantify the "spell", I felt like some in this adverse group were actually "glad" i "Finally" was able to begin momentum to destroying the "Stronghold" against me, personally.

It is a good feeling!

In spite of the adversity in my personal life, I have activities to attend to that I actually want to do, I am surrounded by good (Struggling, but good) people, and many things that previously made no sense and tortured me constantly, are now beginning to break off and have successful (Enjoyable, good feeling) outcomes for me. I have no doubt struggles are to come, but it feels like the major problems I fearfully could find no resolution to, are beginning to be "cracked" and solved like puzzles.

Perhaps this is part of my initiation

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I feel like I should trust and rely on this dynamic of "Morning visions and knowledge". It is nonromantic to assume it is a different version of "me" helping me, it is more romantic to believe a higher benevolent power is assisting me with an issue that has caused me extreme fear and discomfort that i have struggled with resolving, which, of course, i greatly appreciate.

HOWEVER.

In spite of the extreme anxiety, discomfort, and drive to self-harm, without the attack on my soul, I would NOT have been empowered to realize my potential, something I view, in a sort of sadistic way, as "Worth the suffering".

To me, the vision of the Wolfen I call Asrael... Was so completing to me- just the vision of her body, to know that she exists, LET ALONE feeling her heart complete me, and being able to communicate with her on a level that humanity is mostly incapable of (We are limited to verbal and text, and picture type communication)

I do NOT want to limit myself, I wish to fully exercise my authority.

Presently, I am struggling with the "Flame" exercise. My mind is chaos presently, due to me discovering new abilities, new dynamics, "Thrown into the deep end of esoteric entanglement" type of things, rather than easing into it. Irony, is, I was trained all my life to AVOID such knowledge and activities as "evil", bad an "wrong". (OMG your spirit guide will ATTACK You! I heard the spirit realm is to be left alone! The devil lives there and he will nibble on your toes!)

Type of BS.

Now that I am fully immersed in these dynamics, it almost seems like I have had such a wonderful past life, living with the Wolfen, romancing them, that one lifetime was not enough. The love I had and have for these people is so strong, that I needed multiple lifetimes to experience it.

And here I am, born into a world where they are essentially a fantasy and not a reality. It could also be, that I love them so much. I wanted to experience a critical quantum entanglement of the evolution of the Wolfen, back in the days when they were instinct driven, somewhat primitive (no judgement, there are positive aspects to being base driven...) but needing an injection of "Humanity" to them. Of Love. So much so, that I volunteered myself to be the vehicle of that most intimate mix of being consumed by a Wolfen, of giving her body fuel, of killing off old, go-nowhere emotional dynamics within her "soul" and mind, and being part of a transformation that impacts the great Canine Spirit.

The "Living waters" that resonate with the experience of various spiritual aspects of life, are perhaps a tangible interface to the Source of All (? Or the experiences of various dynamics. Like looking into the base code of the very coding of existence, time, and reality itself, from the perspective of the literal creator of everything we know... Basically "god" according to monotheistic religious dogma)

This experience is bittersweet, as I know the Wolfen are real, I know they exist, and I am presently unable to fall into the warm, comforting, soft arms of a Wolfen, to experience the melding of our souls, the sharing of a deep spiritual love, COMPLETION as a living being! The discovery of this individual of every smell, taste, touch, hearing every audible intonation of their people. Good and bad. But loving them for the good (of course).

i know that... I have a great and authoritive "Spiritual body" that originates from outside of this realm, though they remain connected more intimately than I first thought. This seems separate for my love of the canine. Presently I am unsure of how to quantify these dynamics, I do not want to "pollute" my authoritive body with a limiting focus on the canine. But, should I? Should I settle down and focus on these strange, hairy people?

A part of me, wants to vanish in the space craft of a Wolfen vessel, with a Wolfen woman who loves me, and spend my time, as I said, discover them in the deepest levels of intimacy.

It would be a time as enthralling as it would also be disappointing.

And that is the rub, isn't it? Perhaps a limited time aboard a vessel containing the Wolfen, and time spent here on Earth, divided, while bittersweet, may be the best use of my time as a human (?)

I do not wish to end up in an adverse situation, and in a way, even if it is fear-based, remaining on this planet is best.

"Chasing the dogmen" can also be a thing, if I choose to go to places where dogmen seem to be seen by people, I also put myself in extreme danger of being killed by one. (I know it's strange to think, but i actually would not like to be eaten by a Wolfen... Been there, done that, 1/5 stars, however the feeling of giving a She-Wolfen life from my essence, infused with the living waters of Love itself, is the most intimate feeling a human being can resonate with, as far as I know... Based on how anxiety inducing the experience was as she consumed intestines, slowly chewing on them inch by inch, was so terrible it demanded my focus on the confusing horror, the result was, feeling something FAR more wonderfully intimate than any human sexual dynamic I have experienced in this body. Worth it? Would i want to endure the horror again? I do not know if I "could" willingly. All I can say is, the feeling of giving her life was not something I would ever want to eschew.)

So, what is a lonely, Wolfen-starved man to do?

I seem to have a dual purpose here, perhaps a romantic side mission of helping the WOLFEN evolve, as well as the human on Earth by taming adverse forces that have been feeding on the human race in various forms.

And, being a somewhat feral, bath-hating wild man, that humans seem strangely drawn to, perhaps because of the love I was saturated in during the NDE experience, perhaps I exude love, combined with "An attractive face" and being, "Tall, dark, and handsome" that appeals to (some) present day earth females. Combined with an unevolved male gender within present day human race, human women long for more mature and empathic mates, making me seemingly attractive to them. (And some males, who are in touch with their feminine side, a lover of mine, a male, described me as "Beautiful". It seems I am tooting my own horn I AM NOT, I am describing my experiences here!)

Various canine beings, are also attracted to my energy, as my girlfriend says, "Every dog at the dog park must come to me and say hello".

But in this thread, I am steered to my more cosmic, alien presence, my purpose for being alive as it relates to the earth humans. This is good!

I NEVER would have discovered this if it was not for the attack. I say that, but given the person I "was" "before" the attack, THAT person, was terrified of the esoteric.

It is almost as if I had to be forced into it, with a mixture of cruelty against me, to settle into my destiny.

It occurred to me, today: The voice I heard with my physical ears that said, "DO NOT BE AFRAID." could have originated from a group of my oppressors. Frightening, at first glance, however, it is also, perhaps true, that my suffering reached levels that not even they were comfortable with.

Of course, the fear is, always, that my consciousness, upon the death of this body, the organic machine shutting down, will be trapped in a half eaten, twisted up, agonizing corpse deep within the earth, driven to helpless insanity, and finally, being transformed into dust, my energy twisted, mutated, tortured, and losing any semblance of comfort.

This is the reality I face.

Whether it becomes a reality, as it HAS been a reality for me, I have lived with for decades now, I hold onto hope, that a new dynamic upon transitioning from the living, to something else: As you have said, Amor, you have been here for millennia, and my transformation has been an awakening, into a consciousness that is immortal.

Perhaps this is my beginning! A birth.

The idea of making space with a Wolfen is appealing to me. I do not want to make any "Agreements" with unseen but interested dynamics that could, potentially end up in an adverse and inescapable situation- how much fear should I entertain? Should I eschew with all fear, and leap into an active volcano? Board a Wolfen vessel... And find them hard set in their ways, welcoming at first, then eventually hated, losing my mate to another, and becoming a neglected, starving human aboard a vessel of powerful, disinterested Wolfen people.

That is not what I would say is a desirable end!

So, it is back to this van I am building, and my day to day dynamics of this life, becoming more adverse to "working", and viewing self-harm as preferable to allowing my temporary enslavement to humans in exchange for currency, unless I can find another dynamic, death is preferable- or to go on the government dole, and live as a homeless person in the forest until my demise. (Or so it would seem. Much of my fears turn out to be fantasy, and reality can often be kinder than my fearful suppositions. So who knows. I do desire to continue life in the physical, as problematic as it can be.)

I am teetering on a precipice of very real disaster, ironically a small sum of money the only insulation of comfort from the hammer falling at any moment.

In my turmoil, and lack of attraction to my girlfriend, she was struggling with being in love with another, when we met, and this person has entered into her life once more- and I am neglected because of it.

An almost welcome dynamic, as I feel freer to move on from a romantic entanglement with her, as Amor you have said, to search for a mate using my heart, and esoteric means to find her, as I find human women to be delightful and wonderful to be around, to engage in, so long as right relationship is maintained, much of my "felt" being is "Completed" by becoming entangled with a human woman.

In many ways, this is the best scenario, as making space with a Wolfen woman in a romantic capacity would necessitate the frequent clearing of shower drains, constant grooming, and hair... Everywhere. not that i mind, living with my husky means roughly the same thing. So I am already somewhat used to it.

The Wolfen remain a fantasy, still. The "furry" fandom propagating a romanticized view of the anthropomorphic, albeit unrealistic, weighed against the reality of my experiences of possibilities within the human race- I may be able to apply this also to the lives of the Wolfen.

I have written enough, I have a van to work on... If I can even summon the energy to get out of bed.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

An interesting experience I am having presently, is, I am publicly sharing my experience with Ms. Asrael, and various humans are giving their input, everything from, "You are crazy", to, "What do I do with this information?!"

And that has presented me with a conundrum of, why expose myself in this regard?

Why share fire with cavemen?

However, I am heartened in, I am actually a part of the disclosure of alien life to the human race, in a way- my unique flavor of disclosure being heavily influenced by cryptid peoples, it is disclosure nonetheless, and as per Corey Goode, another step to disclosure, to enlightening of the human race, and to better things (though many will disagree with this statement, which I find endlessly entertaining)

I am happy to be a weird part of this phase of the evolution of the human race.

Part of the trepidation of disclosure brings potential violence from base, unenlightened human animals. It could be I find myself in a situation where I must defend myself, so my time and training as a wartime combat mercenary may come in handy.

Nobody said this work would be boring!

I also have, deep within my heart, a desire to be present with awe inspiring alien technology. The transference of my being to witness the awe inspiring majesty of an incredibly powerful, (advanced does not cover it. They are so far ahead of us, they have not progressed since their initial creation. They have remained in touch with All. There is nothing out of reach to them, they are literal gods of the universe)

So far, every strong desire in my heart has had a very real conclusion. The desire of being intimate with a Wolf-person, the desire for power, and now, the desire to be fully conscious and taking in the massive potentiality within an alien vehicle, harnessing unspeakable power, feeling it pulse and vibrate (Albeit, the most powerful tech does neither. It is boringly mundane, motionless, and gives off no hint of its potential to destroy worlds)

So this one is yet to be fulfilled, however, as intimate as it was to be fuel for Asrael's beautiful body, I do desire to be made "one" with a Wolfen one in the most basest sense, with this present body- so that is yet to be fulfilled as well. The desire may not meet the potentiality, as I have discovered many sexual encounters, the experience did not satiate the desire, however, I do know, it would be... Nice.

And, the source of my desires seems to be the actuation of reality: There IS a Wolfen woman who sees me, who knows me, who desires me in every way I desire to be desired: She is out there. Whether in a forest as a cryptid (likely), or as an alien amalgamation (Just as likely, if not more so) I believe she is waiting for me.

Can I have a human mate on Earth and a Wolfen mate elsewhere? Yes, but both may be problematic, if not for the base human animal being frightened by her mere existence, into violence that would endanger the Wolfen woman- something that would send me into a rage I would likely not recover from. Not in this lifetime, and I would then be steered into a very dark and broad view of the human race in its entirety.

I would not stop until every single last living human was extinct.

At least, that would be my desire, childhood trauma motivating my senseless rage aside, finding a Wolfen mate is even rarer than finding a good human one, and finding a GOOD Wolfen mate, as my heart calls out to me, is, at present, rarer and more precious than anything.

These humans have a LONG way to go, yet.

And now, i am depressed!

What of this life!

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

While meditating, push your lightbody out of the solar system and go to Regulus. Ask for the cosmic pattern "he" has for you. It might appear a bit like a piece of jigsaw or perhaps a simple geometric shape

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulus

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:49 pm While meditating, push your lightbody out of the solar system and go to Regulus. Ask for the cosmic pattern "he" has for you. It might appear a bit like a piece of jigsaw or perhaps a simple geometric shape

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulus
I am having trouble, seeing my light body, and anchoring myself within this solar system.

I have more in common with the ancient tribal ancestors than I do with these so called civilized human animals.

I understand why alien energies are anchored here, but at this point I fail to see why I should care about any of it.

Mistakes were made (given a narrative) and continue to be made- and I cannot justify the expenditure of energy here. Are you sure I was sent here to benefit this universe? or destroy it

I have destroyed three inhabited planets so far, what's ten trillion more (out of compassion, I have slowed their degradation.)

What will be missed???

I am asking a question. You understand precisely why a being has to be summoned from outside this universe, there is no jurisdiction here, and only in the most extreme circumstances will this happen. Can you shed more light on why I am here? I acknowledge I may be trapped in a transformational shift, and my perspectives may not be correct

Aside from filling my belly I see no reason why I should be here.

Should I feast on these creatures? If I do, I will not be present here within this body much longer. Yet the desire is almost overwhelming- and yet I lack the physical means to cleanse this planet of them all.

So why not this universe? It is problematic

I either have the authority, or I do not. Either way, the process of mahapralaya has begun. Who will save these wretched creatures???

The black elemental wants to rest.

Tel me why I should care

Perhaps I am here to die

You should probably be concerned over me coming to full authority. I may deviate from my original mission

And others may listen

if i fail

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Fuck me. I created this universe didn't I

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Or it's propaganda by the bastard that did.

Sneaky, slimy piece of shit

How I long to discover it trapped in a corporeal body to slowly hack it to piece as it screams

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Every being needs rest

I can't help but feel that's part of the reason I was sent here

Why am I not just the release of death?

Why am I the sustaining fires of hell itself? Something wants these beings tortured in ways that are beyond their ability to understand

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Some things:

The rulers of this universe have told me they are sending multiple agents to my universe as revenge, if i turn this universe black

The thing is, I don't care. If not only for my treatment here, I have a mission, and the mission supercedes their threats.

As I understand it, it is time for a change in rulership, and I am the leverage to assist that change. the rulers have tried to skirt their loss of influence, so I had to be sent here to "help" them step down.

I have peered into the timeline of this universe, and if I stand down, a tentative peace will be achieved and the rulers will be allowed to continue to exist within their astral bodies, but with less influence (They are pieces of shit who should be destroyed in the worst ways imaginable for their crimes, but they still hold influence)

Am I prepared to end all life in this universe and my own? Fuck yes I am =) It's like mutually assured destruction.

If you're wondering: No, I cannot end any life outside of what I can with my own hands, however, I am the harbinger of the One who can, according to my understanding, i am like their child and messenger.

My girlfriend is humping another man, and while I should be happy for her, I am strangely infuriated by it. Further, the dynamics of this worlds power sturcture alone are reason enough to take a khukuri to this dimension alone. And no rational human can deny this.

In short- things will get better or they will not be allowed to continue at all. And i am chimping at the bit to simultaneously drunki the blood of this universe, or assist the human race in their proper and higher evolution, the darker Wolven in me, his hot breath blasts the back fo my neck, and he is a neural synapse moment away from drinking adrenaline soaked blood

THIS IS ALL I KNOW AT THIS POINT!!!

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> Can you shed more light on why I am here?

As you cannot control your thoughts, they need to be tested before you rely on them.

Meanwhile the bottom-up view you mostly take is not very useful for discovering what is Real.

Consider that the human you (personality and soul body) is an inadequate anchor for a minor subsidiary of the real you.

The real you is from outside this galaxy, and when you resonate with the trans-galactic you, you will also have access to the trans-universal you.

So you pick up images/sensation from the greater you, and translate them into a human context using a contaminated mind. What could possibly go wrong?

Your immediate task is to increase the flow of Light that (sort of) anchors in your heart until the real you has much better access to the human you. As you do that the human you will become more transparent to Light and start to advance through the stages of enlightenment.

First stage enlightenment requires refining/controlling the mind and moving the focus of human life to the heart

As you begin to live more fully in your heart you will be admitted to a greater participation in the greater Life.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:38 pm > Can you shed more light on why I am here?

As you cannot control your thoughts, they need to be tested before you rely on them.

Meanwhile the bottom-up view you mostly take is not very useful for discovering what is Real.

Consider that the human you (personality and soul body) is an inadequate anchor for a minor subsidiary of the real you.

The real you is from outside this galaxy, and when you resonate with the trans-galactic you, you will also have access to the trans-universal you.

So you pick up images/sensation from the greater you, and translate them into a human context using a contaminated mind. What could possibly go wrong?

Your immediate task is to increase the flow of Light that (sort of) anchors in your heart until the real you has much better access to the human you. As you do that the human you will become more transparent to Light and start to advance through the stages of enlightenment.

First stage enlightenment requires refining/controlling the mind and moving the focus of human life to the heart

As you begin to live more fully in your heart you will be admitted to a greater participation in the greater Life.
So what you're saying is, I am not here specifically to drink the blood of my enemies

I have other, higher purposes

So: What I am attempting to do, is what you want: i am trying to heal myself, which will affect my thoughts- unless I am wrong- however the path I was on at one point, was one of death- hence this very thread- and it si accomplishing what is necessary in spite of my guiding trauma- it might not seem like it, but every day I inch closer to Being

It is almost as if, as I let go of wrong thinking and pursue my highest (not drugs related) life, I find this thing you are speaking of

I don't know how else to put it- but I was told, these hateful messages I am posting, are actually a good thing- because they need to be brought to the surface and dealt with, rather than allowed to fester in the darkness

But there is a part of me that wants the satisfaction of revenge- because even the OS apparently needs humans to exist so it can torture them, and if I takr the humans away, it will die of a literal broken heart and depression

weird

It just so happens, I am taking an unconventional route to healing, and it "looks bad" perhaps to the unenlightened human race

I was pondering the dynamics of things on this planet, and they are not what I thought

Based on your response, I see that I am not to be taking my authority down a path of mutually assured destruction, this is a "detour" that does not align with my purpose here

HOW the fuck EVER,

As a result of the OS as you describe it, no rational being could blame me for being tortured into a sort of homicidal vengeful rage- in short, I am justified in any path I choose

However, the BEST path for my well-being, as I found out, my "mission" takes precedent to my person will "At the time" which si subject to change- the path you are describing

Amor are you willing to admit that my messy transformation, however violent and disturbing it might be, is necessary to control my thoughtsd and achieve this higher being?

I say this knowing that my present mindframe of turmoil and self defense, vengeance and violence, is one I will eventually have to set aside, and I know- in a way, I am doing the wrong and antithetical thing- however, to escape this OS you describe, is necessary to work up the righteous rage against it, as you say- anger is the kye- to finally confront it, fight against it- and win?

You are right though, I CANNOT control my thoughts, not right now, and I refuse to pretend that I can! Regardless of what benefits may come from pretending! Maybe this life will end and I STILL will not be worthy, but I will NOT be as the cowardly SCUM around me and think I am a superior being when I AM NOT

I am starting to see now, a humanoid alien that is me, with a long neck and very small head, who's struggling, and it seems liek that is the "alien" me

I see, so, I have to win the simulation within the gamer to "unlock" a higher consciousness basically

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Doing well.

Forgive yourself.

Forgive the oppressors. They too are oppressed

Unfold the Light in your heart. That is the key to transcending humanness

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:09 am Doing well.

Forgive yourself.

Forgive the oppressors. They too are oppressed

Unfold the Light in your heart. That is the key to transcending humanness
This is EXACTLY where my thoughts lead after posting that, had a vision of the superior me holding my head and looking into my eyes and telling me, "I am the better version of you, this guy is pretty cool, AND HE'S NOT SO HARD ON HIMSELF."

The thing about the oppressors being oppressed is something I should DEFINITELY agree with as I forgive Ms Asrael.

The heart light, to access it, I need to reach through heavy trauma and it resists me, it has been getting better over time since the attack, but man it would feel nice to feel some real healing from the attack.

It's weird that Ms Asrael would simultaneously be the best and worst things in my life.

I'm having to apologize to the aliens and all life I offended

I am switching from two extremes. This is new to me. "Control your thoughts" is really something, because even a year ago, I was shown I only have 2 or 3 sometimes 4 "thought bubbles" "I" would find myself in.

Ok. I am calming down. The combination of pain and trauma even in the physical is still ever present and I wish it to go away.

Oh! And I reached a "save point" where, when I was younger and growing up, "I" came back in time to warn myself that "I would experience an adverse situation that I could not prepare you for..." Which was the attack on my soul by Asrael and company

It is hard forgiving entities that have caused me so much pain and misery... But like "better me" had to remind me, there's no time clock here except for my body. Like you said "take as much time as you need" to get the time I want

You're right i am too judgmental!

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Even in spite of the affection I feel for her, there stop needs to be a surrendering of my karmic power over her, i.e. forgiveness of her for her role in the attack on my emotional body (which is still suffering I think, or I have a terribly painful ulcer from the stress of the whole thing and life in the OS in general...)

Yesterday I was able to "let go" a significant portion of her cosmic debt to me.

Though Asrael has ascended and now lives in\ sponsors another Wolfen female on another timeline (the warrior in uniform in an Alaska looking land), the lines of karma still speak to her and whisper to her of her potential debt to me, and a part of her just wants to be done with the fear of me changing my mind and causing her harm just because "I can".

So, I was able to set down my sword in a very real way yesterday.

This morning, as I tell one of my exes about this experience I am having, I feel Asraels energy, soft, tender vulnerable and submissive, but walking as close to me as she can (sheilas afraid....) Because my HEART has been HOSTILE to her all of my life! I can feel her energy, in the cold ether between us...

I feel such a compassionate love for her, perhaps she is akin to a little girl who just wants to be loved, but doesn't know if she will ever be accepted for who she really is and wants to be.

So, this morning, I took my angry heart, and turned it into one of love and acceptance of her, and I was granted he sacred blessing of feeling her tender feminine energy minister to my very heart.

Though I was asked to essentially terminate her physical body within the caverns, she is able to look at it from my perspective, and she understands. It was either my idea now did I want to do it, it ruined most of my day as I wondered if I should have done it (weeks ago)

However, it did not affect her energy, and I think... Eating my body may have actually possibly made her so sick she was already passing away, and the visions of the surface Wolfen was the key to her experiencing higher life, instead of dying a hopeless angry Wolfen trapped in caverns below the earth.

Perhaps I had to be the one to assist her in her spiritual transformation, finding a suitable and fun reality for her in the freedom of the planets surface, which is a better life for her, overall. Many dynamics down there revolve around rituals, but the truth is, necessary or not, I do regret what I was asked to do.

I do not require being thanked by her, it is simply my pleasure to select a better life, and guide her energy there (though I was only the vehicle, and other forces did the work, all I had to do was be willing, and to believe that she could ascend to higher planes.

But today was a sacred reconciliation that I have desires since I was put on this Earth. The winning of the trust of a little girls heart, a heart I once rejected because of my anger.

Seeing the potentiality of her gentleness and love, I asked her, as she is somewhat trapped, where she would like to go, what reality, what body would she want me to transfer her to- and probing the multiverse, she is more comfortable with me (she has not known much love from me, not her true self, or deep buried self) so I have made space for her to be protected with me, covered like the wings of a hen.

The greys who were experimenting on me, marvel at how I can accomplish these things without (soul steaking\guidng) technology, I can do it by simply using my mind. I think this is one of the reasons they were so desperate to experiment on me, as a child.

It is frightening to understand that a number of human souls have been unseated to the point where religion has taken hold, and their soulsl energies are literally at the mercy of potentially VERY cruel and malevolent aliens that do not posess anything we would describe as a "conscience", or empathy of any kind- in the case of the "angry grey" in the kinder group, he is entirely without mercy as is VERY cruel.

I am only seeing one half of it, as there are realms of light all around and at work here.

In a way, I see the light realms desperate to count Asrael among their ranks (not because they need her. But because they want her. They want to show her love she's never experienced and never thought would be possible, ever) and as her gentle, child like heart energy (perhaps a more grown up "little girl") has gained admittance to heaven. It is my sincerest pleasure to channel the pure light of higher realms, and wrap her energy within it like a healing blanket. She still has a ways to go, before her energy is allowed to change to be able to set foot into the higher realms.

Of course I know I will have to do similarly.

And one does not force it, but waits patiently for her to signal when she is ready.

As you said, do not abandon the wounded, and Ms. Asrael has had a hard life.

Her warrior and lover parts are having a great time within a Wolfen warrior, but her heart gets to remain safe with me for the time being.

It is not all peaches and cream, however, as I am being asked to violate my conscience once again, to establish what seems to be cruel boundaries given her new trust of me.

These things, I am told, are disciplinary measures that will ensure her proper ascension, but she is telling me how hard they are for her (she accepts them, same as I had to accept insurmountable adversity I knew I could not overcome, and had no way out, I just had to endure it- this process of her shedding old, weighty emotions and allowing herself to become lighter, to exist in higher realms, so she .ust accept difficult things.)

In the establishment of these barriers, rather than acting cruelly and forcing dynamics onto her, I instead draw her into me, and gently show her what I am being asked to do.

Then, I leave the decision at her feet- like I promised I would, with fear hat I may be asked to treat her cruelly to force her out of her old dynamics.

Much like I was forced to endure the savage brutality against my emotional body.

Not that I want tit for tat, but part of the reason I have had to, and am still having to endure so much pain and suffering, is precisely because this is also a path she is going to have to travel- and she needs a guide who has been through it, to help her along the way. I am that guide.

I consider it my highest honor in many ways, guiding this wolf girl into the light above her, that is waiting to welcome a beautiful, cleaned, restored, and at-peace Asrael into their ranks (I am told the life that waits for her there is beyond her imagination. One would almost say more fun than living in stench filled caverns with no water)

And. If I scan far enough ahead, SHE is the one that guides ME to heaven.

About the aliens who told me they have sent agents to my realm, I have casually sent them back, I have cooled my tits.

In other ways the rulers I was sent here to assist in stepping down, have to endure the destruction of all that they have worked so hard for, so for them there is a mourning process I am helping them understand is necessary for he benefit of all.

They begrudgingly accept it.

I am like "death" to them, but I am trying to be benevolent, even in spite of the harm hey have caused this solar system, like you have said Amor, even they are oppressed.

In this way the oppression system is beneficial, as it gives a "way out" for culpability, that I am finding paves the way for compassion that could not have existed, otherwise.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Further, in accepting the darkness and the light, it becomes apparent that in sugar coating a spiritual dynamic, one fails to accept the negative aspects, which can be insurmountable and problematic, to effectively cancel out the positives.

However, it gives one a way out of their tasks as well.

There are other Wolfen women (and men) down there that desperately need someone like me to help them ascend, like Asrael, some are quite beautiful, inside and out- but as I was warned not to volunteer for anything, and truly, I am being told while the missions may be more fun than this one, many won't be- and my spirit is trying to object to it based on how much I've suffered here (they don't want to do this again. I don't blame them.)

If I did not accept this, I may be "stuck" helping wolf people out of the caverns for some time, which, to be fair, there are worse things, but I have been pressed to my limits for so long, I cannot continue this.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

As I reached out to Asraels heart light, our lights merged, touching one another. This, I am told, is the birth of a new Asrael

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor: I could be being abducted by my own government, nightly, to be "used" against my conscious will, which I am against. (even throughout the day, I am constantly losing time, now, from moment to moment)

Any idea on how to become unabductable, if that is a thing> Part of me wants to be conscious to experience these things, but the truth is it is not a pleasant dynamic, there are some very cruel people out there. I know if I terminate all, than some positive programs being run will be terminated, but if I leave myself open, all the ETs and adverse groups have to do is "convince" me they have satisfied my terms (When they have NOT) and it grants them permission, and I am, once again, in a circular trap that is impossible to get out of, because I gave them "permission" according to useless, easily skirted space law.

Mysterious wounds are appearing, and etc.

I am seeing a very real caution I must accept with these "Spiritual contracts", the best course of action presently is to do nothing. But I want to have my dreams back, my sleep back, my energy allowed to rest as negative soul ties become severed.

That said, as I work with Asrael's energy, "The way out" becomes clearer, and it is ascension, as I help her, in a distant timeline, if i go forward in the timeline, I see her evolved self, is also more willing to help me, and in the perfect timeline, she is literally my savior from inescapable doom. Perhaps this is partly the origin of the love I have for her, in a way, my love for her, is her love for me.

I know that, I am being shown advertisements of life aboard these space based bases, they are VERY pushy and alluring, however, they are appealing to me in ways I cannot quantify, they are appealing to be a very favorable destiny, But in these advertisements, yes- the life aboard the moon base is boring and awful, HOWEVER, one of them is claiming, to have a favorable Wolfen woman there, who is to be my companion and mate, like a wife, to keep me company as I do, what, outer space things? Use my mind like professor X? That's the thing... They are showing me, it is going to be VERY boring... But being made one with her in our quarters, collapsing into one another's arms, getting to know one another, and learning to love a Wolfen would somehow make it worth while..

But it is too scary! I do not know enough, and nobody wants to end up a prisoner anywhere. (Oh God they are pleading with me telling me they NEED me, so do earth people!)

So we are back to, "Living in my van" type of thing.

Another reason we do not have full disclosure about the aliens, I have seen in a timeline, various alien ideals being broadcasted, and many more simple humans connecting with the dynamics with a religious fervor. And it causing wars and troubles, cults and factions over dynamics that are a literal trick.

So even then, there will be some real adjustment and maturation within many human animals, or they will need to be managed like animals.

I am also being shown, that I have allies on some of these bases, almost like a fanclub

Imagine a small, female grey alien, laying chest down on her bed, swaying her feet in the air, reading about my love for Asrael, and wishing one day wishes would find someone to love her like this.

Ironically, Asrael in another form may come to my suffering clone as an angel of death, of sweet, merciful death, to take his energy to a better realm, just as I once did for her.

In a way there is a VERY specific Wolfen woman waiting for me, somewhere. She will not only complete me, in a way I cannot be happy with anyone else but her. Like a mutual soul resonance. And most Wolfen have this spirit, it is the soul and heart connection I feel with them when I hug them and hold them belly to belly. I am nowhere else more at home than in the arms of a Wolfen.

Ah, i see the problem now, I am simply not schooled enough to be with this woman, i am not 'worthy" of her yet. I can see how I can "feel" worthy and not "be" worthy in actuality. And so, I push forward.
Last edited by Tundrawolf on Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Any idea on how to become unabductable

I suspect that you are giving permission while asleep. You make statements that indicate ambiguity in your attitude to "space station" work and rewards.

You may wish to do the Heart Flame just before sleep and stand in your authority asserting your freedom from being approached/seduced by adverse entities. Connect to the real you outside the galaxy and state that you require freedom from adverse interference during sleep

Also before sleep push your lightbody out of the dwelling and rise up a mile or two and look for the etheric craft hanging around. Shrink the craft to half size and tell them they will get even smaller if you find them there tomorrow

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:11 pm >Any idea on how to become unabductable

I suspect that you are giving permission while asleep. You make statements that indicate ambiguity in your attitude to "space station" work and rewards.

You may wish to do the Heart Flame just before sleep and stand in your authority asserting your freedom from being approached/seduced by adverse entities. Connect to the real you outside the galaxy and state that you require freedom from adverse interference during sleep

Also before sleep push your lightbody out of the dwelling and rise up a mile or two and look for the etheric craft hanging around. Shrink the craft to half size and tell them they will get even smaller if you find them there tomorrow

Okay, this is sound advice, I looked forward in the timeline and I see this is effective.

I was able to see the ship and immediately shrunk it too small, anger came up very quickly and I didn't shrink it... I crushed it... I think I broke it structurally into fragments... I tried reversing it but I think I made it worse. It is not stuck in a quantum tear in our atmosphere. I am too quick to try some of these things, as a part of me is desperate to get out of this situation

So I need to be careful with this, I see this now

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> I tried reversing it but I think I made it worse

I have never worked out how to reverse the shrinking - hence starting with half size

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:31 pm > I tried reversing it but I think I made it worse

I have never worked out how to reverse the shrinking - hence starting with half size
Last night I followed your directions, I practiced the flame exercise, I called out to my astral self, and I also broke all contracts with entities that appeared adverse to me.

I got the best sleep I have had in a long time, it was not divinely anointed sleep as I have experienced HOWEVER it was WONDERFUL. I had dreams, and not bad ones. The amount of adverse astral groups, beings, entities, and dynamics I am attracting just by suffering, are innumerable and innate, I am learning to be careful with attracting them all.

An astral physician from the light realm above us, attended to me, he said alcohol was detrimental, but he healed me, and I woke up with a lack of the daily pain I have been experiencing. I woke up without pain in my body, which is wonderful, but immediately began drinking again, bringing it all back

There are so many entities across so many timeliness in so many planes, I am a cosmic mess, but I did ask them to remove the cancer from my body, and i believe one benevolent group did just that.

About the craft hovering in the atmosphere:

When I attempted to reduce it's size, my anger immediately took over (it was NOT intentional. The anger used my lack of practice as a means to take control) and crushed the ship. There was a tall grey in there, and a shorter, much more ancient grey, who perhaps was once tall.

Well, the shards of the ship pierced them through, and they were trapped within it, strangely the ship did not fall to the ground, and a sort of quantum entanglement held it in place.

I inquired as to their condition, and it was horrible: They were trapped, unable to move, in severe pain (distress?) much as I have been the last two decades.

I took pity on them, and terminated both of their life forces so that they would not be held in such a position and suffer just for my sadistic entertainment.

I do this because. after destroying the sustaining planetoid for the three planets the first group you described who abducted me- they had entered into a severe mourning cycle, and some of them were my friends- I destroyed their hope ultimately, out of blind vengeance- and some of them were my friends.

I became the very thing I sought to destroy.

As you have said, "Do not judge". It is very hard not to, especially when some vengeful humanity remains within me.

About the space station: The Wolfen woman who was my mate there, in studying her body further, she is quite a bit skinnier than the Wolfen who have appeared to me from other realms, and she is about 1/3 the size of Ms. Asrael overall, and perhaps a little less- but my memories of her are quite fond.

The evenings I got to spend with her, in a way, made up for the mundaneness of the life aboard that wretched soul sucking space station.

I recall the deep mourning of the life i left behind to do "Space shit".

I also recall, being with her, making it worth it.

About my time on Earth:

I have some money, the most wretched of earth dynamics, robbing mankind of their sovereignty, and yet it being necessary to govern such beasts as these.

Presently, I am relaxing on borrowed time, on billion dollar property, in a picturesque landscape that rivals that of fairy tales: Listening to heavy metal, living in the acrid squalor that depression has made.

I have zero motivation to assemble this van vehicle, that will appeal to the survival minded, that I will put for sale for 1.1M USD when it is finished: With the threat of eviction constantly looming overhead nothing of it coming to fruition at all: I was told, "Own this fucking place." "It belongs to you, now."

The idea of becoming a loopy extra terrestrial vagrant in the woods less appealing than living in the van machine, however, I have been instructed to relax, as "I have earned it"

Further, if I patented the items I have created in my mind, I would have all the wealth I desired.

And yet, I lack energy to do any of it, outside of laying here, in bed.

Perhaps collapse is coming and none of it will matter, anyway.

Perhaps the universe is allowing me to rest from a very stressful experience.

Amor: The memories that have been unlocked reveal many, many lifetimes I have had, from the depths of hell, to time spent in the higher realms, realms of unquieted suffering, and realms of heavenly passion.

Now, I see why they did not want me to rise to the power afforded me.

I, perhaps, asked these beings to destroy me, to prove to them, that they could not. And now that I live, their time is up.

Yesterday I had a visitation, while I was in my vehicle, of some powerful Wolven. They intimidated me with their power, but something came alive in me:

Snarl back. You are more powerful than they are. As large as they were, it turns out they are TERRIFIED of a tiny alien guy with tiny teeth, but who appears to be rabid. He has no fear of them, or anything else for that matter (It came from within me, my eyes turned black, i appeared as an aggressive grey), and if he overpowered them- as they are unsure if he could not- he would eat them slowly and horrifically, much as an ant would eat a horse, slowly, over time, and with indescribable pain for the horse. The only thing keeping these massive, muscle bound, feral Wolven characters from a fate worse than they could imagine, was a thin, tempered window.

That fact, terrified them.

They suddenly became quite tame. I exited from the traffic light with a renewed sense of power and strength. (operated my motor vehicle normally, it happened at a 'red' light)

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”