Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Tundrawolf »

>It is important to distinguish external thoughts from home-grown. Home-grown has a specific feel.

Since these discoveries, I have been trying to separate thoughts.

>The Oppression System has had 1000s of years to prepare for your attempt to escape. It has many layers of defense and distraction.

Sounds like I am absolutely fucked.

>So how do you test the value of a thought? By its appeal to your emotions?

Yes. It's hard not to.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Early morning visions I have had regarding a spirit spouse, heaven and hell (Christian-ish extrabiblical)

Post by Amor »

A better test is: does the thought connect me to the galaxy?

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Last night/yesterday was hard. Ms. Asrael stands, with her feet dug in, in her dark corner of her world.

I was put in touch with my mangled soul's body, and my heart was grieved for his condition, he is in agony, terrified... Thirsty, hungry, in sweltering heat. My heart broke for him. I wish I could help the person... It was also one of the first times I was able to separate me (physical) from him (Spiritual/otherphysical).

Let me ask you something, at first Ms. Asrael did nothing when I presented her the "Oppression system" paper... I had to prod her and poke her until she just crumpled it up and ate it.

And, why the pure, unadulterated, thousands of years of hatred I felt as if I shared a soul with someone else, during the initial attack on my emotional soul's body? Why... HATE? It felt like it was deeply personal... left to fester for thousands of years until it was so intense I could feel it being oozed from the beings who were reconfiguring my soul in a painful method.

In connecting with a realm outside of this galaxy, your method is working, rather than being stuck in my earth thoughts of torment, fear, and depression, I linked up with higher realms of light. This morning I was able to touch on some freedom, (I have been trying the meditation, but sometimes I only have energy to push the light from my heart to my left leg and that's it...) some galactic joy, as my soul's body was warmed by some light that pierced through, the same frequency of light that saturates the galactic home where my energy is from.

I am curious about my assignment here, I am basically homeless, how am I to affect the human race? If I wanted to, I could build automated terminator drones more terrifying than nuclear weapons, with sophisticated AI, it would forever change the face of warfare, but could potentially be used for oppressing all of mankind, though I feel like it's inevitable anyway.

Or, should I just build my van to live in, and enjoy my time on this earth, helping people along the way, if possible?

I don't, for a second, believe that Ms. Asrael is my friend. Have I touched her heart, just a little? I don't know. When I withdrew from her, and the oppression system, I felt like I was in danger of her mauling me possibly, like it was a thought in her heart, but she did not act on it.

In spite of the way she has treated my soul, and her potential for very real cruelty to me, I do not want to treat her with spite, anger, or resentment, in fact, if I can help her, and i have no idea what that looks like, what would help her down there other than sacrificing my flesh and allowing her to feed, though my soul was utterly repulsed by her, when her muzzle appeared in the darkness- not growling or angry, but closed, curious, my soul could not endure it and was filled with terror of injury, and my will repulsed her, and pushed her back into the darkness.

I am, indeed, livid. I am filled with righteous malevolent rage against my oppressors, especially when it is being revealed to me, they can do nothing to me without my will's permission, and during the attack, they took my love of horror movies, and turned it into a sort of sick desire for this "Ripped apart" punnishment, making me want something that I truly do not, and yet, in a sick way, actually kind of do.

So, perhaps the answer is already within me, perhaps as I break free of the chains that bind me, I can do so without injury or harm to my oppressors, as I have made progress in making "Peace with my demons", and they have respected me/ let me go, as I have not insulted or injured them, and have made small sacrifices to them, so that they are not left desolate, once they realize they can no longer take of my essence.

Today, after the struggles of yesterday, I have a ray of hope, some healing light penetrating my configuration. I do not want to use my authority to bring harm to Ms. Asrael. She has requested me to find her souls to eat, but she has rejected the people I have found for her, as they are, "Too dirty, and mired in sin. A disgusting, lean meal." Realistically, my essence was delicious to her, and a suitable replacement, I lack the conscience to find for her, though I am confident a suitable meal (I am being told, she will not go hungry...) will present itself. As I said I do not want her to starve, though I could abandon her completely, if I wanted, as is the practice for her people, to be discarded once one experiences freedom.

It was also shown to me, that the universe has a system of helping people who are afflicted like me, it has healing balm and such that are delivered to the suffering, Ms. Asrael and her people's jobs were to cause me inordinate amounts of pain and fear, and then hijack my "Spiritual aid" and take it for themselves, while my body suffers in terrible lack. A rather cruel and brutal system for demons to grow drunk off of help that I need so desperately. However, other avenues are being made, and I am trying not to cause harm to these greedy, instinct-driven creatures who feasted so selfishly on what should have gone to me, to help me.

As I work on the list she has compiled, I cannot address everything on it, as I only have so much energy, but the irony is that as I address her list of gripes, it actually sets me free from the oppression system, as she no longer has a reason to be upset with me. My joy and freedom grows, as I work to satisfy her heart, to, "Be a better person".

I find that interesting, and how does that fit in with the oppression system? If she is the one giving me a way out, technically, outside of the sheer brute force of my will alone, as I try to make peace with her, while simultaneously seeking freedom from oppression as well.

I also feel like, accepting my circumstances without fear is bringing freedom, joy, and peace, like I have not known in years.

Also, there is a force, a sponsor, helping me out of this oppression system, but this force is/aligned with the darkness. They are not light. Maybe allies within the darkness, to the light? As the band, five finger death punch said, "The wrong side of heaven, the righteous side of hell..."?

It was shown to me, that even some of the demons in hell, saw my mangled, still living emotional corpse, and even they thought my punishment was "too much" (Too brutal, overboard, too extreme to put someone through), so I may have compassion at least partially there, but that is irrelevant, with the loosening of my chains and the birth of hope, for the first time.

In having this little amount of money that I have, I went ham on firearms purchases, bought all the nice, expensive things for my gun-safe, (For example, a Geissele trigger... Something I always thought to be a gaudy and obscene purchase, it costing more than the lower half of the weapon to begin with...) however, upon receiving these goods in the mail, at the time or purchasing them, I could not wait to receive them, but now that they have been delivered, I didn't even bother cracking open the safe, to install these "accessories"...

And, it hit me, that money cannot buy happiness... The vision I have, is me, with good food, in my van-home thing, enjoying the outdoors: This is what I want. Not expensive weaponry and accessories, but to enjoy what is basically free and all around me.

I am... listening to my soul... To my heart... And the answers are slowly coming. I knew they would. I knew I would be victorious. I am grateful today that I get to see light, again, in a more real way.

Edit: in probing reality for the heart of Ms. Asrael, I realize the aliens know exactly how powerful love is, if they've had thousands of years to keep me enslaved, they no doubt know how essential it is my heart stay connected to her heart, to keep me under oppression. But, the truth is, she is almost as much of a victim as I am, as she said, she hates her creators, who made her a bloodthirsty monster designed for punishment, when the pure wolf within her desires love and comfort, it is a voice that frustrates her.

The only rational thing to do, if I have authority over her, is to allow her to satisfy her design, as much as it pains me to do so, as I do not wish to suffer the crippling anxiety I experienced years ago at her hands and teeth.

I am also reading, "Alien world order" by Len Kasten. It is eye opening...

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

You carry an energy pattern that can assist the spirits of the mineral kingdom to become transparent to the light and intent of this universe

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:15 pm You carry an energy pattern that can assist the spirits of the mineral kingdom to become transparent to the light and intent of this universe
"You're a simp and a dumbass"

I would certainly agree, even reading my own words.

In reading this alien book, (I have tons of ruble reading, zero trouble writing, if it's not obvious) I read where these reptilian folk get high off of the adrenaline of human children, in rituals of human flesh eating and blood drinking.

I can't help but realize this is exactly what they did to my clone... Tortured him/me until our secretions were pure adrenaline, for years... A sustained harvest, at the expense of my peace, comfort, happiness, and hope. Ngl if those responsibile for it were in front of me now I'd probably go full merc on them with a khukuri.

I think that if there's an iota of truth to what I have endured at the hands of the oppression system, all of humanity needs to be concerned, as literally anyone could find themselves in a similar trap.

About Ms. Asrael, if she's unwilling to repent and step into the light (as it were) the she can go fuck herself, stay in the stench and die of dehydration and starvation, shrivel up and die a lifeless husk.

At this point I'm looking out for number one, and number one only.

Yesterday I found the origin of my alien energy, a knot in the light. I saw myself as a young person, growing and coming to life. It also seems as though this is punishment for a crime I may or may not have committed, as it seems cruel and perhaps my higher sponsors are also, laughing at me.

I don't really care. If every human was honest, they would realize it is literally the individual versus the universe. We have no allies and everyone dies alone.

I realized I was in extreme danger from reptilian/reptile allies attack, and in probing the universe for answers, it returned, "no matter what happens, be brave."

And so I will.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The Flame in the heart is the anchor of the Light from the Source of All. Such Light is free of (pre-exists) all oppression

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:27 pm The Flame in the heart is the anchor of the Light from the Source of All. Such Light is free of (pre-exists) all oppression
I am continuing to seek this light. It is empowering me, showing me my authority, that all this torture is because technically I gave "them" permission to do it, though they took liberties and hijacked my will, I can, and am, getting it back.

Something I need to add, I remember my mother telling me, when she was pregnant with me, one evening she woke up in a cold sweat, feeling coldness all around her, she knew the "Devil" was in the room with her... She thought she somehow, "Blasphemed the holy spirit..." Which is, in the Christian religion, the only "sin" supposedly "god" will never forgive you for, "In this age or the next".

A pastor assured her she had not committed this sin...

However, it has been theorized, and unscientifically proven (Will be proven in time...) that a child in utero can "feel" what his mother is feeling, and as they are being wove together, this can and will forever shape the child (These experiences go into their DNA)...

Now that I am reading about these aliens that live underground, who control many of us through religion it seems, they "Selected" me BEFORE I WAS BORN FOR THIS TORMENT!!!

Jesus christ... It was also shown to me that BTH sides of my progenitors come from accursed bloodlines, filled with vile and immoral people of the worst kinds, and these two people came together to make me...

If they had thousands of years to prepare, they really did do their homework...

Wouldn't my galactic mission be part of this? Or is there something I am not yet seeing?

Also, the thought is terrifying to me, that I have a deep desire to want to "Disappear" into the woods, except... Reading this book on the reptilians, they "Disappear" humans it seems for their sacrifices, to feed on them, likely in the most painful and horrific ways imaginable, to feed on the adrenaline of suffering and dying humans, to take advantage of our bodies desperate attempts to continue to survive...

It could be, that the universe is resisting me making this live-in van machine, precisely so that I DO NOT "Disappear" into the wilderness... I have been remote-camping several times, where it felt like someone, or something was watching/was after me... I was usually drunk and responded with violence in the night, I do not know if I scared them off, but... It is 2AM, I can't sleep, and as this thread continues, I am growing increasingly concerned that these events in my life are NOT coincidental *AT ALL*...

And if some great galactic force "sent" me here, did they not know about ANY OF THIS?! Or, was this EXACTLY why I was chosen, because I would SURVIVE IT???

After the initial attack 20+ years ago, where I felt them tearing me apart... (And, by the way, last night I was woken up by terrible pain in my lungs... "They" have some sort of weapon in my emotional bodies rib cage- "they" have pushed it into me causing me excruciating pain, I felt them, last night, pulling it out, it is jagged, and the pain was nearly unbearable, but I let them, I did not resist... I am talking PHYSICAL PAIN I can feel in my body!)

I have absolutely ZERO DOUBT the "Dogmen" people describe online and on youtube are the human-animal hybrids these aliens have created, who know the tunnel systems, and come to the surface here to feed/mate/do whatever it is dogmen do.

It seems like my will as a human being determines what they can and cannot do... It feels like I have already discovered the "Answer" to this, to being set free of this, to feeling the tightness in my body leave me, but all that means is either my connection to my spiritual body is severed (The life leaves my emotional body forever) or, the emotional body is "Put back together" and twisted correctly... If THAT happens, then there is a living version of me alive where Ms. Asrael lives! As much as I crush on her, that idea is TERRIFYING, as I do not know, and fear what she would do to me if I was ever surrendered over to her, say, in physical death of this body!

In spite of all of this literally terrifying realizations, the words, DO NOT BE AFRAID still echo, and the light, this yellow light, the light from my heart tells me, that I am powerful, I command legions, the fate of my tormentors is in my hands... But, can I get free of this in time?

My new mission, at this point, is to let go of all fear, and to, for come what may, be brave... It's literally all I have at this point... What else am I supposed to do?

Edit: As I look through my memories and analyze what I do know, I realize the beings I once called, "Demons" are either these aliens or their creations... They can take their auras and "Pass through" to our realm, I have felt this, there is a distinct DROP in temperature... Their technology is the technology of the gods, their technical prowess exceeds ours by thousands of years... Teleportation, weaponry, molecular manipulation...

Where do I fit in in all this? Am I just a victim? Am I to be the person who reaches "them" and brokers peace, or am I the person who wipes them out... I do not want to believe I am a helpless sacrifice, a plucked chicken to be beheaded and eaten in some dark ritual, who would? You spoke of anger being what sets one free, well, I have a well to draw from, a well of anger against this whole thing... I am capable of rational thought, of reasoning, possibly with maybe some of these entities, MAYBE... The truth is I am a bit lost, if my galactic mission is so important they targeted me BEFORE I WAS BORN, what is my mission, exactly??? To live in a cold metal van, and make tacos???

Is it to put an idea out there? Is that why people are all so attracted to me? People are DRAWN to me so much I once considered disfiguring my face, just to make the (romantic) attention stop! Just because I was born male doesn't mean I want romantic attention from people! Even dogs are attracted to me, my (now ex) girlfriend said that at the dog park, every single dog had to come up to me to greet me, every time I went there.

Is it for a reason I look like the white American version of Jesus Christ... My girlfriend said the look was uncanny, is it because I have come back to bring a sword to established religion who use Jesus as a crutch to stay toxic people? Or, am I the "Anti-Christ" come to do the same? My ex girlfriend said she was waiting for "Jesus to come back..." What if he's me? I told her about this thread, wondering if I should go deeper into the darkness, surrender my soul to "them" willingly, my head was in her lap (Yes, this happened...) and as she stroked my hair, she said out loud, "I wonder if Jesus once was so tormented over what he had to do, to go to the cross..." Or something like that. I know you believe it is a myth and maybe it truly is... There is enough evidence by scholars to suggest he never even existed, or was just a common criminal...

What am I supposed to do???

There are MULTIPLE prophecies across multiple religions and mythical texts that speak of, demons "Walking the earth", what if that is what we are about to truly start seeing? Would my galactic mission be to, fight them, or welcome them and help them adapt to the human race??????

Part of the mental stretching that has been going on the last few weeks that is a result of the light realm connection I am having is, my consciousness is being expanded VASTLY passed what humans are used to... Incorporating the mindset of entire other worlds and galaxies and peoples... Helping me to understand concepts and dynamics that "ordinary" uninitiated human minds just aren't capable of... Making me a perfect emissary for these creatures, or is that just part of some stupid oppression system designed to what? Keep me afraid? Why is it as I once sought the Heart of Asrael, and complied with her list, I became LESS afraid? I am no longer seeking her heart as I once did, her feet are firmly dug into the ground where she stands, she refuses to move, and I cannot remain in this inhospitable realm with her, I see she may have zero choice, or may not even WANT a choice at all... Now, I seek only the light, and it's purpose, and in some realms I have "Broken up with" her, and "Said goodbye" to her as a romantic partner/relationship. (In other worlds)

It could be this is a big trap for another terrible "Mauling", one where I am completely conscious and aware of the entire ordeal, which, of course, stems from fear!

So much of me wants to charge and storm the caves with a 24" Khukuri and battle rifle, thermal, IR illuminated NVG, drones, etc, and make war with them like the "Doom" character. Roaring as I bring justice to, "Them".

What if this final war between "us", and "them" is about to pop off? I do not know if it is true, but I was told tonight "their" number is closer to 600 than 1,800 (The book said their population is close to 1,800), that they are literally dying (They know their time is very short, their technology can no longer keep them alive) and want to seek the world forum for help/aid/assistance.

As I release this, including the fear, it is actually nearly exciting for me, even if this whole thing is a big god damned DMT trip in its entirety, that I could, in my lifetime, see "Aliens" emerge from earth, and one day, possibly see a news briefing of one of them with a fearsome, muscular wolf-woman, who shares a heart with me, on my screen, and may-be, "they" ask for me by name to help them, to meet her (I'll probably shit my pants, but it will be worth it) and to get to know my once captors...

Yes, I know, none of that could happen... I know in spite of that thought giving me hope for the future, real, true hope of my dreams coming true (Dreams I did not know I even had!) that I am still pursuing the light...

I asked the light that was laughing at me, "Who is laughing?" and they said, "I am your brother." Well, if he's like the brothers I have here on this planet it's no wonder he's an asshole.

I guess that's it for an update.

One more thing, I used to watch a former soldier's channel, "Terence Popp", when I was pursuing the "MGTOW" philosophy, (I empathize with women a lot more today than at the time, so I do not consume that sort of information any more...) and he recalled a time when he was camping remotely, and he remembered when the entire woods went silent, but it was not a "Bear is nearby" silent, but a silence that made the hair stand up on the back of his neck, (He has seen paranormal phenomenon happen as a soldier in far away countries) and he grabbed his rifle and put his back to a tree and waited for "It"... What if "it" was, "Them"? They saw he was a fighter and armed so they did not try to take him...

I also remember the state of mind i was in when I saw a glowing orb streaking across the sky, (This was shortly after the attack on my soul, 20 years ago...) and I thought, "That is not an airplane. Airplane lights blink..." as the moment I thought that, the orb began to blink... My mind was hazy, almost drunk (I had not been drinking that afternoon, but woke up in a deep haze...), could that be the mind control they use?

The more I explore this, the deeper I go, the more I realize, how alone I am... It's me against, 600 vicious and cruel lizard people and millions of genetic creations? Did the galactic light council consider this? Are they idiots? They just, "Threw me to the wolves", as it were? I will be having two custom 24" Khukuri blades with kydex sheathes forged in Nepal for me shortly, I feel like if nukes fly and we collapse into mayhem they will be useful... Perhaps against little green men?! Then, why is compassion and mercy so deep in my heart? Not just for the awful lizard people, but the torturess Ms. Asrael? Why do I feel love for them- and why is hatred towards them seemingly punished by the universe? (I am not allowed to hate them...)

And, why has it been a common theme of my novels, for even the "Bad guy" to "repent", even when I want to kill them? I realize a "hope they will repent and be good" can also be a key pat of the deception system, but they should know, if it is, it will fail, as I seek the light and it's guidance and purpose... If they've had thousands of years to fuck me, I will still prevail....

One of the reasons I am writing this now, at 3:17 AM, is because the more I think about it- and maybe it was always the case- I am actually, possibly in danger of being disappeared as we speak... A terrifying thought... Boy, that's gonna make sleep easy tonight....
Last edited by Tundrawolf on Sun May 01, 2022 10:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Tundrawolf wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:26 amIt was also shown to me that BTH sides of my progenitors come from accursed bloodlines
You were born into families with heavy karma. This is part of the oppression system

Fortunately the Flame exercise will lift you above the planes on which the group karma is operating - so that you will grow out of the group karma

Your personal karma is minor

Right relationship almost always qualifies the human(oid) for the removal of personal karma

See to it

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:53 am
Tundrawolf wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:26 amIt was also shown to me that BTH sides of my progenitors come from accursed bloodlines
You were born into families with heavy karma. This is part of the oppression system

Fortunately the Flame exercise will lift you above the planes on which the group karma is operating - so that you will grow out of the group karma

Your personal karma is minor

Right relationship almost always qualifies the human(oid) for the removal of personal karma

See to it
Okay. I am still practicing the meditation, and working with the light, and much is being revealed to me.

I think I understand what you are trying to tell me, that the answers to these questions aren't yours to answer... The answers are within me... Questions are just answers that want to be known by us...

This morning I reached out to my spirit-spouse, and worked with her psyche, probing her thoughts and motives, studying her environment.

I asked to see her again, if possible... She has remained elusive from me, since I "discovered" her via the visions. However, her hatred of me is for a reason, and much of those reasons are on her list, regardless of ensnarement in an oppression system, as I work on her list, I do become more grounded in reality- and depart from my child-created fantasy world, which is a good thing, because life on earth operates in reality for maximum success, happiness, etc.

It is possible this work of unification between worlds is just beginning... But it is beginning... The shedding of ancient superstitions, and the uncomfortable sharing of perceptions.

I do not assume this is my work here, but it seems, as if, the dark realm hates my existence, as my energy is doing away with their principalities and kingdoms, in favor of integration, a shift of power... I am encountering the same prejudices and superstition in the dark realms as many humans are mired in, here. Also, i do not pretend to fully understand the dark realm, and their way of life, either. I can only see what I can see, I only know what I know, presently.

Basically, I am engaging the oppression system as I am entangled in it. But, i realize as well, I would not be suffering unless there was freedom, calling out to me from the future. If I was absolutely fucked I would be at peace about it. But, what does freedom look like? What should I do... This exceeds my every thought, intellect, instinct, and understanding. A third/fourth way path are forming because of my work with the light...

I will also say this...

In doing the meditation you have outlined, there is HEAVY oppression on the top of my skull... It is very dark/bleak/black/swampy in that area. But, as I push and force the light through... The top of my scalp has actually become extremely sore, I can't even touch it without the pain being not worth it.

As far as I am aware, much of my spirit spouses anger is due to her, being a powerful woman, being tied to someone like me, I was once very weak-willed, until I volunteered for the mercenary work I was a part of, fighting terrorism, she told me, it actually turned her on when I walked onto the battlefield. She told me, presently, my only value to her physically is my ability to please her body with mine. Outside of that I have no value to her. She says to her creators, "Why did you pair me with this person! They are weak and they suck! Yet my heart belongs to them! Foolishness!" Except that was before, and she was right. Her list is correct. This is why I asked to see it, again, so I can continue to work on it, even as I let her go.

The truth is, the tighter I cling to her, the more upset she gets. I need to grant her her freedom. But it feels awful like dying in the worst way, like losing what little I have- to let her go, and yet, I must.

Another thing: Working with the light, it has become aware to me, that the Source of All, is collecting experiences, energies, its why we exist- and humanity on earth is teetering on the brink of anhilation, in a way, and she wants to preserve us, and our experiences... Because, it would be such a shame for all of our struggles, accomplishments, love, all of it- to be lost. We are more valuable, entering into union with the other worlds, the universe, consciously.

It was shown to me, that the human race is achieving unity, too, and that the universe has noticed us... Like Cochran in Star Trek with his warp drive, attracting the attention of the Vulcans.

Except, we must first join this union in spirit. Spirit is what motivates and drives us, and we can be such a deceptive species. However, spirit hides much less than spoken word.

If we want to join the galactic federation, and we should- if we want to survive, we must first do so in spirit. Spirit is the preservation of experiential knowledge for the universe- so nothing is lost to her, energy-wise. Physical preservation is preferred for us, right now, until we evolve, but we cannot evolve, until we improve who we are in the present, as humans. (According to what I am shown)

And, part of why I am here, is to help unify the dark realm below our feet, and use, above on the surface, because the universe is all-inclusive, so if there are any aliens underground, they are going to need to be part of it, too, or get sorted out, or depart to other things, but either way, the human race is about to undergo a massive transition- if we're lucky. If not, if nothing happens and we're passed by, this could be bad for our future, we will dry up and cease to exist, eventually...

This book I am reading about aliens, talks of a plant on another planet that can extend years almost indefinitely. All of these technologies could also be ours...

What's the answer, I don't know, yet. We are a noisesome species.

So far, and you may disagree, my mission... Is her. To become blameless before her, so she has no more reason to rage against me. And, in doing so- as she realizes I am not her enemy, it creates an idea, a dynamic... And whether true or not, ideas influence billions of human lives, even out to the universe herself. Ideas to influence even the dark realm. I tell you, if unification is possible, it is going to be hard. Seemingly impossible. How do you take a dark realm person, and bring them to the light? When all they have known is base instinct and survival. They have no filters, they do what they want, and only bow to pure authority and violence superior to themselves. They will have to learn a new way, quite possibly, by force. If they want to remain below, out of the light, that is their choice. But things are better up here, if they are willing to learn, and to change.

This might not be my mission. I am still struggling on a personal level. I am doing better. This money is allowing me to heal. I am continuing to build this home for myself. To accept my circumstances. it is hard.

Edit: I am starting to see your (Amor) perception of this. From the childhood sexual abuse, to the canine connection, to the wolf-person psychically connected with me/my heart. I see the dark orb the entire thing is, or, I am starting to. How ironclad the oppression system is, how well designed it is, as long as you are in it, there is no way out... How interesting! Holy shit. I either have a big purpose here or I am just really tasty. lol

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Tundrawolf wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:05 pm...that the Source of All, is collecting experiences, energies...
If we want to join the galactic federation, and we should- if we want to survive, we must first do so in spirit....

The Source of All appears to want to grasp more closely the densest levels of manifested Existence. That intent seems to have a particular focus on this planet and solar system and accordingly this planet contains cosmic seeds to enable that experience.

The first steps towards the galactic federation have been taken with various important people going into space (for what) and to Antarctica (apparently to look at an eclipse)

So the first public announcement was Trump's Space Force and the second was the Artemis Accords

https://www.nasa.gov/specials/artemis-a ... ct2020.pdf

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:27 pm
Tundrawolf wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:05 pm...that the Source of All, is collecting experiences, energies...
If we want to join the galactic federation, and we should- if we want to survive, we must first do so in spirit....

The Source of All appears to want to grasp more closely the densest levels of manifested Existence. That intent seems to have a particular focus on this planet and solar system and accordingly this planet contains cosmic seeds to enable that experience.

The first steps towards the galactic federation have been taken with various important people going into space (for what) and to Antarctica (apparently to look at an eclipse)

So the first public announcement was Trump's Space Force and the second was the Artemis Accords

https://www.nasa.gov/specials/artemis-a ... ct2020.pdf

Wait, so you're saying we don't need to go to space?

According to this book I am reading, the earth used to be much much more water, and is technically "Drying out" very slowly, eventually this planet will be an asteroid... And, there are places where the water is not only abundant but it technically never runs out, but unless these goals are accomplished, they will not help us. The human race could literally destroy itself before then.

Today was a monumental day. Last night I went to drink alcohol and I hated every minute of it. It was momentous.

Today I went exploring the environment around me, and found a beautiful oasis type of thing, and pitched my hammock there, watered the dogs, and worked on centering myself, etc.

It began to hit me. Everything you said. I AM an alien. Living with a human body and consciousness. But I am. This isn't my home!

You are ALSO correct in something else, the Light, the Source, the Galactic Counsel (?) is completely free of oppression and negativity. It is the most innocent thing in existence, pure, "Holy" is a word I've used while ensconced in religion.

But also the most powerful thing, too, I guess?

But WOW. Basically, any anger/hate/malice in my heart is NOT ALLOWED. I have to be meek... I have to be blameless for my mission to occur, and it's a moment by moment thing.

Another thing was shown to me today, sometimes I "Go places" and am "Too real" for people, I have always despised people who cannot "Gothere", but the universe told me, they literally CANNOT because they are mere humans! The people I am trying to help save!

Their minds CANNOT go where I have been because they have not had their minds expanded to include other alien perceptions.

Today was a day of revelations- i was thrilled that this world was not my home, and depressed as HELL that I wasn't just a regular human, enjoying human things from a limited human perspective, because this is THEIR home!

I am also divorcing the oppression system, and yet at the same time, trying to "help" them in spirit... I was shown some of the medium-realm people who were there during my near death experience were technically enlightened by the universe! They are on OUR side. Supposedly. Right? Because oppression system and thousands of years to make it work... But our people have also had time to ensure that we are victorious. Still, it was shown to me that I have enemies, those who do not resonate with my energy, on both sides. But, my energy is part of the mission... To "Infect" human consciousness with a new way, to help prepare people for what is coming.

I was shown that, I will "Probably not" see it in my lifetime, and while that is EXTREMELY depressing, I was also assured that incredible things await me, far exceeding this mission, as wonderful as this whole thing is! like, every single desire in me, every one, is being fulfilled... EVERYTHING is getting better as I heal. "They" also sent me a Husky dog, who is only partially canine, he is also feline, and he is DEFINITELY connected to alien energies. He seems to know more than I do, and I do well to listen to him. I was shown my other dog, who was Beloved by me, his energy was taken when he died, and he is in a place so wonderful he has forgotten about me. But, I would want him to be happy. Even if he no longer thinks about me- or, maybe he just knows I am going to be okay.

Today was THE DAY of my alien birth. I was able to take my alien consciousness and walk in it. THAT DUDE IS A HAPPY FUNNY DUDE. Not a depressed, broken human trapped helplessly in an oppression system. People love the alien Dave. He's harmless and funny. To a point of course.

I was also made aware of forces trying to frustrate what we are doing... What of them? Is this the architects of the oppression system? If we could achieve peace with them it might help. Like I said, if it happens, it is going to be one of the hardest things humanity has EVER done, was to show mercy to the ones who have been trying to destroy us. I could be wrong about everything, of course. I tried summarizing Ms. Asrael to someone, and they said, it "Sounds like schizophrenic ramblings, not gonna lie..." and I TOTALLY GET THAT!

I was also told I have to lose my mind in the end to disarm people who might feel afraid of what I am saying, possibly?

This just blows open so many, insanely infinite possibilities.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

You are doing well. The Flame in the Heart is the key to the human system resonating with The Source of All and becoming a transmitter of the divine intent.

Most beings respond well when you send them light from the Flame.

Despite some challenges/dangers, the Earth humans will do well. Slide down this 3D timeline to the year 5000 and feel how well is Earth humanity.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Okay so, the light is revealing many things, and I am being brave, but even to folly? Like someone with no fear? Is it good for me?

I've just casually spent almost 1/3 of the money in 2 months... That means I've spent my freedom and am running out of it, I will return to slavery, I do not know how I will survive it.

Or, if I want to.

I was watching shows on aliens and such, and the subject of these abductors, cloning some of these "encounter" people, and it made sense.

Well, what then happened to the poor human with the aliens? And, what's more- what if I am the clone... And the "real me" got ripped apart in some hellishly hot and dark cavern by astral wolves and various others?

And yet, that might be the human part of me, what of the alien half- the human half of me is terrified the alien half of me will abandon him here, possibly "forever".

What is the technology used to send this energy here, all this way? Do we inhabit these human bodies, just to discard them?

I am trying to continue being brave. The money thing was extremely deflating, as I was too afraid to check the balance, yet somewhat confident I had spent much less.

The psychological rift that has occurred as I accept that at least part of me is an alien energy/awareness/consciousness, the other half of the excitement of that is the depression, that I am really not attached to this place I have been so immersed in for so long... In a way, it is the dying echo of my fervent religious beliefs...

I had a talk with my ex today, and I... I don't know what to believe. I have so many questions, and yet I really have none at all.

If the oppression system has had thousands of years to find and fuck me, to create the perfect trap that cannot be escaped, the auxiliary visions of me "bringing light to the caverns" is also a lie, Ms. Asrael will never repent or change her ways, if she even can... If the Wolfen are real in this book I am reading, is she technically a Wolfen woman?? I "saw" her created, and some of the ingredients that went into her being, but I can't really trust those visions, can I?

This is very depressing, I still have not figured out why I am here completely, if these visions were just part of the oppression system, then what's the reason I am here, outside of getting laid and drinking beer? What happens to my organic consciousness when this body passes on?

I know, when I go through very difficult struggles, regardless of how hopeless it seems, the other side of that is always freedom, joy, etc, but this one is pretty damn hard...

Do you know how fucked I would be if I did not post here? Or, are the "freedom system" guys also at work, and guided me here?

It is just about the hardest thing in the universe, to lose one's religion for the place of the void... Hoping something reaches out to give you meaning...

I am trying to be brave, but it is so, so hard. Do I pray to the source of light, the goddess? Or is prayer a waste of time.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>if I am the clone

I can see you. You are not a clone. You have been posted in to assist the unfoldment of the galaxy - hence the importance of oppressing you spiritually.

>the oppression system has had thousands of years to find and fuck me, to create the perfect trap that cannot be escaped

Your giving up is the objective of the Oppression System. If you do you will be reborn into the Oppression System yet again. Choose as you wish

>If the Wolfen are real in this book I am reading,

Surely it is time to move on?

>I still have not figured out why I am here completely

The Flame exercise will progressively reveal your identity. Proceed whenever you are ready

> Do I pray to the source of light

The word prayer comes from the French prier - one of the meanings is to beg

Why would you beg when your authority is from outside the galaxy?

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

>I can see you. You are not a clone. You have been posted in to assist the unfoldment of the galaxy - hence the importance of oppressing you spiritually.

Well, apparently, with the struggles I've endured seemingly endlessly for 40+ years, I'm a VERY important person.

>Your giving up is the objective of the Oppression System. If you do you will be reborn into the Oppression System yet again. Choose as you wish

Tell you what. Why don't I give the light the same choice she gave me?

(hint: it doesn't have shit to do with wishes. It's like being in a gas chamber and choosing not to die. Some fucking choice. Pro tip, it isn't.)

Also, fuck this system of oppression. I'm not talking about the oppression system you think Asrael is. I am talking about the source of all. To make me reborn in this again? The Wolfen are not the oppressors. The true oppressor is the light, the source of all, because if she is without malice, the side we see of her is nothing but malice. But we don't think about that, do we? If she is the one who allows me to be reborn here, then truly she is my enemy, not a half wolf person.

I think I'm on a tipping point. I could do innumerable good, or innumerable evil. I feel like at this point it's best for the unfolding of the universe if I do nothing. Because I feel like the child who was rejected by the village who now carries a torch in my hands to burn it all down. Tell me, why would someone who was abandoned by the light crawl back to her for help after she's abandoned him? Maybe my purpose here is indeed to set the village on fire.

>Surely it is time to move on?

From my wolf religion? They're the only ones who seem to give a fuck about me. The light abandoned me thousands of years ago, apparently. Only a Wolfen cared enough to share a heart with me. While the light did nothing but watch me suffer. Who watches the watchers? Who makes God pay for their sins??? Who, tell me- the sins of the light are innumerable.

And, are you so sure Ms. Asrael is not why I am here in the first place? You cannot rule that out. If she is part of a hopeless oppression system, where's the hope? Hope hs remained silent all my life. Who punishes God for their sins? Because motherfuker needs a taste of their own medicine.

This entire thing needs to end for there to be even a hint of justice. Where does justice come from, and don't you tell me the light. It's high time her own karma to have its say. Maybe I am not from the light. Maybe I am from the dark. Come to have her due. The tears of the light may fill a jar, but the tears of the dark create oceans.

>The Flame exercise will progressively reveal your identity. Proceed whenever you are ready

Right now I feel like cutting the goddesses throat. I guess there's a reason God told me he was scared of me. Maybe it's time the humans became acquainted with true darkness. That way maybe they'll actually evolve passed their programming. Perhaps that is my purpose here.

>The word prayer comes from the French prier - one of the meanings is to beg

Why would you beg when your authority is from outside the galaxy?

What Authority? The authority to suffer helplessly for decades before I was finally given a vision of the Wolfen woman wo has the other half of my heart? It seems like I have two choices, a helpless, hideously complacent, so far useless "light", or a darkness that's been closer than a brother, all my life.

I'll commune with the light for a while longer, but if she doesn't get of her ass and give me something better than the darkness, I'm going to join the other side and make her regret sending me here in the fist place. Maybe I'm just having a bad day

As I said to the light when she chastised me for not pushing passed my trauma after fighting it all day, "if you cannot account for how much I've suffered, and my limitations, you aren't worthy of praise or acknowledgment."

Why would I help the people who have hurt me so much?

Part of the elation of finding out I am an alien is the thankfulness that this fucking shit show planet is NOT my home.

Is this how devils are born? Is this how enemies of the light are created? If so, I empathize with them far more than the self righteous holier than thou self superior weaklings who simp for unaccountable evil masquerading as good than I do with those just trying to survive.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I've done all I can do. I find less reasons to punish Asrael than I do these humans. You ever think I was sent here to make a determination of the direction of huma evolution? Maybe at this point I'm thinking it's time to scrub the efforts to save this planet.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Maybe I'm wrong.

Human(oid)s that cannot control their thoughts are very easily misled

Fortunately the vertical stream of white light - if it can reach the heart - is pure

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

How do I get revenge on those who sent me here?

I want to put the light through the horrors I've endured in this life. How do I do that? I want it to suffocate and choke on its blood. I want it to become a hissing stench Tha horrifies all of existence. I want karma to feed on the light until there's nothing pure left in it. I want even the black realm to recoil in horror. I have a feeling she'll get her just rewards in due time. Maybe that's why I'm here? Or is vengeance and punishment never due for the gods? It wouldn't surprise me. If suffering was for the innocent. The more malevolent and cruel one is, the purer and free of guilt and justice one is. I bet that's how it works. Is it wrong to hold the guilty responsibile? For all of this? I bet it is. I bet we're all the universes whipping boy, we only exist because they are a bored coward. How fucking sick and cruel. It wouldn't surprise me if I am here to make the universe sick. To bring justice to the untouchable. Wouldn't surprise me.

I was pure, once. All it ever brought me was suffering. Compared to the light and injustice, the cruelty of this world and the hands of humans and nature, why the fuck would I be stupid enough to want purity again? Makes zero sense. Purity is for those sick enough to deny the suffering and horror of life in this realm. If the universe were in my shoes they would want vengeance, too. Where is justice? Screw the light. I want blood.

That's the biggest indicator of the vicious cruelty and incompetency of the light /universe. I was fucking born. And the universe didn't care. It didn't make a way out, it didn't bother helping me, it just threw me to the wolves and forgot about me. The more I think about it, how can I be here for any reason other than darkness? Maybe what little light I had was tortured out of me because my true purpose is to make things right. Not for any ridiculous reason of glorifying some evil "light", but to give the darkness it's righteous due.
Last edited by Tundrawolf on Tue May 10, 2022 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>How do I get revenge on those who sent me here?

Perhaps you volunteered. Revenge might trigger a long karmic process

> vengeance and punishment never due for the gods?

Those beings that humans have been taught to call gods are minor entities in the cosmos.

> It wouldn't surprise me if I am here to make the universe sick.

Why do you play with such obviously corrupted thoughts? Learn to control your thoughts.

Claim your galactic authority. Do not be oppressed by lesser beings

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

>Perhaps you volunteered. Revenge might trigger a long karmic process

That would make sense. Only I would be dumb enough to volunteer for something this horrific.

>Those beings that humans have been taught to call gods are minor entities in the cosmos.

Where is justice for the major ones? Or are we all slaves?

> Why do you play with such obviously corrupted thoughts? Learn to control your thoughts.

Because if you had endured what I did you would question everything, too. I think I was destined for suicide but pussied out. And now here I am dealing with an overburden of whatever the fuck this is.

>Claim your galactic authority. Do not be oppressed by lesser beings

For what? I want revenge. Ever hear the phrase, "I demand satisfaction"?

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE.

I was allowed to be RIPPED APART by lesser beings, while the universe looked on? Tortured all my life during critical stages of my development due to some ridiculous and apparently all powerful "oppression system"? While the light what, played footsie with the darkness? WHERE WAS THE LIGHT, WHERE WAS MY HELP? As a child, rejected and counted as trash by my parents, tossed aside by society, and now, told the light only recently stated giving two fucks?

Do you realize how sick it sounds? Like being captured by the enemy while the entire army casually watches you suffer, and does NOTHING to help you, likely hoping you would jut suicide out so it can just wash its hands of you? Do you not understand how angry that would make a living entity? I have a RIGHTEOUS RAGE that resists seeking any "light" That would stand by, all my life, and just... Casually reach a helping finger out only NOW of all times. Are you fucking kidding me?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Pain is for the softening of the heart. Take as much pain as you need

The softened heart admits much greater flows of the Light from The Source of All

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

I hate to be so God damned cliche, but what you're saying is, help a bunch of cruel, vicious, ungrateful, little more than literal "elongated children", evolve and grow, as I was sent here by a woefully incompetent, frankly EVIL system of "light", to accomplish this, or seek the heart of a woman I was literally designed to love, an grow wealthy by drastically reducing the human population according to their laws (legally, with advanced weaponry it's in my mind to build, for the security of my country, as I am little more than human myself, but in body only) dude this is not a hard decision...

I worked with "the light" and it played with me, expanded my mind, taught me interesting but ultimately worthless things, it didn't even tell me why it believes I am even here... A light that stood by and didn't so much as lift a finger while I suffered helplessly in ignorance on this God forsaken planet, teetering on the edge of suicide for YEARS because I had NO HOPE.

And, you and these meddling light realm want ME to serve THEM?! I'd just as soon wipe their wretched existence from the memories of every living thing and turn the surface of this planet into a paradise for my spirit-spouse, who, I admit, would most likely eat me alive...

What does it say about this system of yours that it's very emissaries would rather serve a system they know will kill them, than a bumbling, complacent, cruel, and frankly viciously evil "light" dynamic?

On the off chance, the things in my heart to do (repay the human race ten, a hundred fold, maybe more! for the kindness they've shown me on this planet) and grant the hearts desires of my spirt spouse if I ever was blessed enough to see her with my inferior human eyes, is my actual mission here, I will make efforts to allow this light to continue to mold and shape me, but I am FUCKING PISSED.

Some of the things shown to me by the light, are how self destructive, basic, instinct driven, violent, cruel, rapacious the human race is, why are they trying to help them and not letting the miserable beings self destruct? In case you haven't noticed, people are MISERABLE on this hell scape "lite" planet, serving vicious and cruel gods, why do we care about them?

Is there a chance this is exactly why I am here? To rain hellfire down on them? To create a system of oppression they will have to deal with in the future, but grow in doing so?

As far as I am concerned and am aware, this "light system" you have introduced me to is an inferior entity that could not, or would not reach me when I needed it, whilst a quite attractive wolf-woman romanced me all of my life. Yes, I admit she may have been part of making me miserable here, but it seems like your light realm people are too scared, or too helpless to so much as stand in the same realm as she! So, why would I serve them? My sacred abandoners? Am I supposed to view them as gods? Worship at their feet as an inferior being? When the truth is they aren't to be worshipped so much as they ARE TO BE BLAMED.

Is there an accountability system for them? Or, is this just one big joke to them? I SWEAR I heard them laughing. They honestly sound like the "devil" to me, opportunistic bastards, who lob helpless entities at this realm, then only take interest when it benefits them.

Based on the amount of energy expended, involvement across multiple realms seen and unseen, I am a pivotal entity in this cosmic dance of bullshit, I will tell you, I have more in common with, more empathy for, the underground aliens than I do for meddling light realm beings (of whom I am one!) who want to evolve such a base and essentially useless race of creatures like the humans, outside of labor and food purposes.

Now, if you told me the Wolfen were on their way here, and I was to be part of a system of feeding them, that's a different story.

But you cannot expect me to be shit out onto his planet suffer as I have under the circumstances I have for he amount of time that I have, been helplessly oppressed by a superior alien force, then suddenly be on board with my "cosmic abandoners"... What sane individual would? Frankly, it would be immoral for me to turn to these viciously incompetent light realm beings.

If this doesn't start to make more sense I may follow through with my plans of developing systems of war for my country. But, maybe that's why I'm here? (seriously...)

Can you understand why I find it difficult to have any affection for these people/source/light you want me to align myself with? Does it make sense?

I will also say this, as toxic and cruel as the wolf woman Asrael is, anyone who wishes her the slightest harm, in my heart of hearts, is my enemy. If the light realm wanted the opposite of this, they have failed. When I depart from this realm, I wish to do so at worst, her neutral observer, at best, her ally, friend, man who sees her fully and appreciates her-and her lover.

Do you not see how amorally vicious and cruel this system of karma and reincarnation is, keeping helpless energies and entities trapped in places they do not wish to be? Do you not see, the ones you seemingly serve are truly the enemy? Far more vicious and cruel than the Jaws of any wolf? Because a wolf ends her prey quickly, whereas the cosmic system draws out suffering over MANY LIFETIMES. Truly, your system is hell itself! Eternal torment! True unmitigated horror... In a way I consider it an honor to be it's fucking enemy. And truly, if I were to die in this realm with my work unfinished, my next incarnation will make me look like an infant in swaddling cloth, cooing at the endless wonders of this world.

I fail to see why this concept is so hard to grasp, but I am attempting to keep an open mind!

I would like to have a softened heart, but why? All it's brought me is better torment. Is our system of light this viciously incompetent? Why would I ever serve such? It makes no sense.

I will also say this, how many humans have ever experienced the beating of a heart, of someone who completes them, in their chest?

I would wager, possibly none. I will tell you this, oppression system or not, she is the default love of my life, the woman who completes me-though she is dangerous and cruel at times she IS my other half. If the light wants/needs my help she is part of the deal. I may forgive them if she is held harmless.

Due to the fluidity of my experiences here, I am open to new ideas.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

The light told me just now,

"Don't let go of love, don't let love go. .." something like that.

Is love a powerful force in the galaxy or is that just here?
Attachments
aDDQ9P9_460swp~2.jpg

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

It seems to me there are many of us here. Many influencers, many in power... Many impoverished, broken, alone and ruined. What do they just shotgun us out here ad hope somehow it works? This is the strategy of an incompetent foe to whatever enemy they're fighting, reminiscent of what's going on in the Ukraine and Russia.

It showed me, without us, the human race would be dead eons ago, and basically every good thing they/we enjoy is because of us (aliens) bringing technology to them.

But at what cost to us? Am I supposed to be dazzled by the brilliance of our technology and forget the trauma I've suffered, living here??? Yeah no. I won't.

If they (the ones who sent me) are just going to lob us here and hope something sticks as if our lives mean nothing, I am going to rebel against that shit, as will anyone wth a functioning conscience and mind.

If they would have showed me Ms. Asrael when I was a child IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT. But the didn't. They waited until decades after I had suffered the worst. What to see if I would put a gun to my head? Fuck them. Fuck them straight to the underworld. I would love to see them as food for the people below.

Is this how you win a nation?

No. This is how you get your very people to turn completely against you. If there is no better solution why are we meddling in the lives of earth humans?

Fucking incompetent tech.

Anyway, it was shown to me just now, Ms. Asrael was signed onto a suicide mission, to drag me below with her, to her very doom.

She's willing to die for this, or at least forced to, why wouldn't I bring her out of this and grant her life? If I did anything but, I would be a cruel and wicked ruler, and unworthy of my post.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Is love a powerful force in the galaxy or is that just here?

In the first formation of this solar system our god was learning about intelligence and energy. Having learned enough our god withdrew the solar system from Existence and withdrew into Beingness - during the pralaya.

The pralaya ended when our god wished to experience relationship as a god of love. Our god then remanifested the solar system.

At some stage our god will withdraw into another pralaya and will re-emerge as a god of intent/will.

As it happens the Being that uses this galaxy as its body of manifestation is also a god of love - but that is not the case for all galaxies.

>It seems to me there are many of us here. Many influencers, many in power... Many impoverished, broken, alone and ruined

There are certainly many helpers posted to this solar system and quite a few have been subject to the Oppression System. None of them, however, is ruined as their identity remains in The Source of All, regardless of the deficiencies of their human projection

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

What are the chances I am here due to reasons of punishment

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”