Sexual Energy and Meditation

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Sexual Energy and Meditation

Post by WildWolf »

Another note on approach vectors for EB cultivation. Spinning the Central Vortex (like a chakra), in the EB, is useful for receiving feedback about overall activity in the EB. How the vortex spins (or doesn't) can give you insight into troublesome areas of the system. Having an approach off "smoothing" out the spin, can be a valuable training tool. So much crud can get stuck on this wheel...being cognizant of this is highly valuable.

A gnosis that I received from working this way, was that Cancer (the disease) has a strong correlation with a "frozen" emotional body. Meaning if energy can't circulate in this sphere of your system....your increasing the probability of manifesting this illness as a result. Yikes.

Guys and gals, maker sure your doing a bit of maintenance in this area....no need to be a cultivating madman....simply be aware of the potential for "gunk" getting stuck on your Water Wheel....and occasionally give it a cleaning (internal stability still a prerequisite).

Ironically, many years ago, I recall a healer buddy of mine saying some similar about EB--Cancer correlation.....interesting call-back.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

On a previous post, I made the distinction between mature vs immature vampiric practice. I thought it of value to clarify my perspective on this topic (which is still evolving). I personally never got into absorbing other people’s energy, without there permission…..for a couple of reasons. Most people’s energy is garbage and not optimal to ingest and furthermore, the intent of that kind of practice, always felt a bit “icky” to me and comes from a place of “lacking”.

Putting out that kind of “icky” intent, has consequences. Free Will is not just some fanciful notion….but a key principal in cosmic architecture. If you transgress this principal….other Beings will come out of the wood-work and have a thing or 2 to say on the matter. Persuasion and Seduction, are more optimal pathways, than coercion.

The way I’ve interacted with Vampiric techniques, in my own praxis, has been less people oriented and more about absorbing and processing negative environmental Qi. So for example, negative qi fields are everywhere, especially in big cities and if I’m walking down the street and sense a big blotch of negative qi, I’ll do a bit of community service and chew up this energy and use it for my own cultivation. There are many techniques for approaching this: but none that I am aware off, that are completely safe. The following is a basic approach that your average Magi can use….but is still slightly advanced and should be approached with awareness, for reasons I’ll address later.

Got a big blob of energetic goo, that you want to eat? Take a dozen big breaths to build up Qi in your system,….then approach the blob and use Intent to start spinning the blob in a clockwise pattern (my right hand will often react and spin as well). Continue to spin the blob until all of the stagnation in it is processed and it normalizes in terms of Qi. Once you reach this point of processing (make sure your 100%……absorbing stagnation with this technique is not optimal) absorb the errant Qi through your palm chakra and begin spinning the energy in your orbit (MCO) until its completely assimilated with your system (Orbit has a smelting affect). The breath should be used throughout to power this entire process, as it can be quite energy intensive.

While this is a convenient technique, it has its challenges/dangers:
-A certain level of maturity is required, as the powerful influx of energy can trigger imbalances. Doing this technique with an unstable foundation, is a recipe for disaster.

-If your not careful, accidentally absorbing stagnation is a risk in this technique. Once that kind of thick gunk gets in your system....its a tedious affair to pull out and if you don't notice your stacking crap in your channels....it can cause long-term harm.

-These kinds of techniques done regularly will cause your energy to have a slighly darker tint….this is not a problem for me since I have a non-dual approach to my training….but it can be quite challenging for those whom have a divorced Light/Dark approach to spirituality.

-This technique, is spiritually….quite aggressive.....the influx of energy will cause you to “get real” with God quite quick…as it will stimulate any significant weaknesses in your system. If your not capable or willing to consciously work through baggage and rather it remain in the dark…..best to stay away from these forms.

On the topic of absorbing or manipulating other people’s energy….I generally avoid this, unless another person is intruding on my sphere in some way. People can intrude both in conscious and unconscious ways. For example, lets say your at the grocery store waiting in line…and you feel that the person behind you is detoxing and spewing there goo all over. While it may be an unconscious act on there part….it is still transgressive and IME…gives you the right to act in your defense. How one may act in this situation can vary….acting from a space of Wisdom, rather than impulsiveness is optimal. Applying the technique mentioned, to absorb and process said negativity, is one option.

If some person is consciously trying to drain your energy or throwing bad juju….how to respond…..this is a wide topic (PSD), but coming from a space of practical wisdom is still optimal. We live on a web of constant inter-dimensional energetic interaction….do your best to manage relations effectively…..while protecting your on sphere. Finally, although this post is exploring Vampiric praxis….its important to be knowledgeable about both sides of the coin: Generating vs Absorbing. Masculine vs Feminine. That’s all for now. Cheers.

-Fun fact: just as I finished writing this, a moth somehow got in my room and has been fluttering around. Don’t know how it got in, but twas an interesting synchronicity.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A couple more notes.

Regarding the Vampiric technique I shared in my previous post....it occurred to me that using a Wand to spin the negative energy, might be cool. I don't do much ceremonial magick, where you craft talismans for each element....but the idea piqued my interest. I bet you could create a custom wand for just such Vampiric techniques.

-------

On the topic of cords....I was thinking....I've noted less than optimal energy exchanges such as vampirism and people clinging to stagnant patterns....but what is on the opposite side of the spectrum? When it comes to energy exchanges, especially those that have a strong sexual energy component....what is the optimal goal to reach towards? I sat with this question for a long time.....I was reminded of that movie "Good Will Hunting" with Matt Damon. The main character has an "attachment disorder" where he pushes everyone away....due to his early childhood abuse.

From an esoteric perspective....you could say that he never experienced a "healthy cord connection"....only domineering and malevolent relationships and as a result, he instinctually pushes away anyone who may form a "cord"....be it healthy or unhealthy. My first teacher whom taught energy healing....would say that when you start a session, you should attune your intent to only doing what is "Needed" for the client. As human beings, we can be a jungle of differing intentions.....and if you allow your Intent/Qi to wander into all kinds of different areas....it will compromise the healing session and lead too sub-optimal results...for all parties.

When it comes to romantic sexual energy exchanges.....this same principle can be applied.....whether it be a one night stand or a deep and intimate relationship....attuning too "Need" and weaving love from that space....is one optimal solution. Taking one's "self" out of the equation has many benefits.

---------

On a funny note.....awhile back I was sleeping and in the "dream space" and I could feel that there was powerful sexual energy being thrown at me from who knows where....I wasn't quite Lucid Dreaming.....but was aware enough to react instinctually and the way I responded was to immediately shift into the whole body meditation mentioned several pages back for circulating excess sexual energy. This was an interesting experience for me.....it is amazing how just like muscle memory....the energy-body also has memory and will respond accordingly.

Found this funny image on the net....reminded me of the Generating-Absorbing polarity mentioned in the previous post.
Attachments
FxdFWw_XgAEV9Uj.jpg

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

I was contemplating Vampiric practices and the thought occurred to me....that if you live in a city.....where gunk is just constantly being thrown around....its quite convenient, as there are free meals on every street corner and they get replenished everyday. The notion of a hermit living in the city....takes on a whole new meaning, when looked at from this perspective. Yet this seems a bit to convenient.....so I decided to make a list of pros and cons for Generative vs Absorptive practices.

Absorptive Cons
-Requires external input
-Much slower spiritual growth

Absorptive Pros
-Much less work

Generative Cons
-Very difficult

Generative Pros
-Faster spiritual growth
-No external input
-Easier to engage with Throat chakra and Above Powers

-That's all for now. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Phallic, Linear masculine energy.

I've been messing around with this principle and found that as you refine your masculine fu....it becomes less of a rigid linear energy and acquires a more whip like and serpentine quality. From my perspective, it appears that Masculine energy starts off very weak and ineffective in terms of its capacity to bridge internal power and maintain its own vitality.

Yet as Masculine power grows....it moves from being a basic linear power, to a more complex and refined draconic force. Even linear mental energy seems to undergo this type of transformation. However, one must first go through the process of refinement (Inguz).

One a more practical level, when it comes to sexual fu....you want the quality of energy exchange to be optimal. By refining your own masculine fu, you can insure a good exchange with your women. Technically speaking, I've noted that for a women to orgasm....there needs to be a certain level of energetic build up and explosiveness....usually facilitated by the masculine.....unrefined masculine fu can have difficulty achieving said result....gotta refine.

I remember hearing from a teacher in the past, that when it comes to cultivation and sexual fu, in the beginning most women have an advantage due to innate receptivity, fluid movement and energetic sensitivity. Yet as masculine energy matures, the dynamic shifts...it also seems that because women have natural affinities....it can be a crutch and more difficult to move past initial stages of growth/maturity (not enough friction). Each sex seems to have its own natural road-blocks...and of-course.....on the path.....the challenges never stop.

-------

On a separate but related topic, I was watching some old Back to the Future 1 and saw the scene where the scientist freaks out about 1.21 Gigawatts powering the time machine. Hearing this, I started to look at this from an occult perspective. The doctor is basically saying that he needs to build up enough internal power, so that he can split open time/space and jump to another location on the timeline.

This idea reminded me of spell casting....building power for a spell and then projecting it outward in order to shift reality. When it comes to sexual energy and internal cultivation were doing the same thing...building internal power to shift and jump into profound states of awareness. In my initial internal training, I did many different physical movement practices that were designed to build energy and jump into different vibrational frequencies.

Anyways....I have significant experience with this kind of practice....but seeing this scene from Back to Future....made me think that there is potential in this "shifting" principle beyond what I've already explored and it is something I should pay a bit more attention towards. Time will tell. That's all for now. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

I was listening to an older comedian talk about how she didn't think she could have a baby any longer.....but somehow she was able to recently conceive. One of the things she equated to this miracle, was that the man was constantly giving her orgasms and loved pleasing her in this way. I've contemplated this for awhile....but its nice to see some external validation.

When women get there rocks off, it puts them in a feminine energy and when your in that kind of receptive loving vibe....it is easier to conceive...the body is more "open". On the other hand, I've done divinations for women in the past, where they were trying to conceive....and what came up randomly, was that they were having difficulty because the women was constantly taking on a masculine energy...via "taking charge" and "running things". What I've also noted, is that as women age and pick up baggage and don't take the time to clean out there energetic pipes....many of them get crumpled up in baggage, gunk, drama, vendettas....etc.....all that crumpled up messy stuff gets stored in there body....thus they can lose that feminine flow, become "frigid"....unable to express femininity. Take care of yourself gals....don't let muck pile up.

On the masculine side...I've noted that the energy of Inguz cultivates a mans sexual prowess...but also increases his capability to "pass on" his seed and thus easier for a women to conceive. Additionally, if a man strengthens this part of himself....he will pass on that energy to his offspring.....thus there being an Ancestral energetic inheritance quality, to this training. A few useful bits, for those interested in fertility and sex magick. Berkano, is the rune for female fertility...but alas....don't have experience with that power.

https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/berkano

---------------

“The contention, that a human being comes in as a clean slate and is just built of the things it learns, is dumb.” Gordon White
“The morality of animism, is Merry and Pippin yelling at tree beard: “but your part of this world.” Gordon White
“The heart….until you’ve done the work…..is just as much an idiot as your head.” Gordon White
“Empire produces idiots.” Chris Knowles

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Further notes on Yin energies....and how they "draw" power towards them. I've noted this previously, with some experiences I've had with women, where they literally have a vortexual drawing power in there sacral....and also with EB training....the emotional body has its own "drawing" quality. Black Holes I suppose are the ultimate Yin force....they are gravity wells....constantly collapsing in on itself and thus drawing galaxies into a powerful vortexual form.

Tis interesting. There is no avoiding yin fu, unless you choose to be a monk and go into temple.....the only other option Is to learn how to navigate Yin forces.....in this way it's exceptionally difficult to be "drained". Glenn in Path Notes had the right idea....he had an entire chapter titled "Screwing Up......Higher Sexual Practice"......the whole book is worth a read.

What inspired me to revisit this topic, is an old James Bond movie clip. The arch female villain in "The World is Not Enough". She manipulates all the men and women throughout the movie: M, Bond, her Father, Terrorists.....everyone....she is so absolutely confident and deluded by her own powers of seduction (Yin Fu)....that it ends up being her downfall. As a Man....because were more naturally attuned to "projective power"....its exceptionally difficult to understand this type of Yin skill....but the more you understand this power.....the more you see the world in a different light. Excellent scene between James and Elektra, that highlights this dynamic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pov2Ztg ... x=99&t=12s

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

On topic of EB training, i've mentioned that internal stability is key in order to work in this area. Lately, i've tinkered around with some shapeshifting techniques that are helpful. Shifting into a seashell stabilizes the EB. This is a pretty safe technique, which is why i have no problem writing it here. On the other hand, safe is not necessarily easy. Most peoples EB is about as clean as a hobos but crack.....as a result.....shifting into this form will likely cause an immediate detoxification that may not be comfortable. Be aware of this potential outcome and practice on a day off.

Returning to the topic of Vampiric practice......i made a connection between Vampiric techniques and Longevity. What if you could take all the negativity and goopy energy around you and refine it in a way that promotes your own Health and Longevity? This is potentially....an infinite treasure trove. I'm still exploring this pathway and may write more in the future.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Lately, Ive been toying around with some powerful techniques for releasing mountains of stagnation. I applied these methods to the EB and may have overdone it a bit.

As i was flushing gunk from the system....external reality decided to sync up with the process. On my way to a meeting....my ride broke down....i got caught up in rain and flooding and gutter splashed 3 times as cars passed. Had to wade through ankle deep water and arrived back home soaked through and through. As i was flushing out my internal ocean.....the universe decided to flush me out as well.

My reaction was a mix of fury and humor towards the divine timing of it all. Oh well....next time....pace things a bit better....so it doesn't all bubble over and swamp your life.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Karezza is a kind of sacred lovemaking that emphasizes a very slow and intentional way....to the point of almost no movement at all. I've noticed this on many occasions where things are very slow and relaxed.....that it creates a build up of energy and intensity in the body. If your circulating this energy via whole body awareness or other methods.....the energy can get so strong that it will spill over into whole body orgasms that are quite delightful.

While these sessions are beautiful, i do enjoy movement in lovemaking. As a man, wielding your wand....there are so many fun and creative things you can do in the sack. At the same time.....in the instances that i practice excessive movement...the energy build up that you experience from slow and relaxing karezza can dissipate significantly. Even if as a man, your thrusting and bringing your women to orgasm...it can still be a net loss of energy and not as ecstatic as other forms of sacred love.

Stillness vs Movement in sex....i contemplated this for awhile....and what i found is that both can be worked with to great effect as long as your in tune with the energetic movements of the session. I was initially taught about "not moving past the energy" in my Taoist background....but it seems to have merit in this circumstance as well. In the same way that when you do Tai Chi.....you want to do the movements slow so that there is a stronger chi flow and you can internalize the methods as deeply as possible. That kind of flowing, intuitive and relaxed prowess in Tai Chi....applied to deep ecstatic lovemaking......

Its a fresh idea....so I'll have to keep tinkering. Rivers of Bliss to you all. Cheers.

Wintruz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Wintruz »

WildWolf wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:11 am I was contemplating Vampiric practices and the thought occurred to me....that if you live in a city.....where gunk is just constantly being thrown around....its quite convenient, as there are free meals on every street corner and they get replenished everyday.
The quality of energy matters. Because I want to use energy to strengthen and revitalise myself, I do not want to imbibe energy that carries more impurities than necessary. The majority of city dwellers are, in some form or another, poisoning themselves. Taking that energy means imbibing that poison or expending a good deal of my own energy to transform it into something workable.

Medium sized towns in mostly rural areas are a much better source of purer energy. A lot of those folks are also more open to receiving energy/wonder in response. The downsides are if it goes wrong and that wonder provokes resentment or fear, it's harder to get "lost" in the morass. Escape plans are essential.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Wintruz wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:44 am
WildWolf wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:11 am I was contemplating Vampiric practices and the thought occurred to me....that if you live in a city.....where gunk is just constantly being thrown around....its quite convenient, as there are free meals on every street corner and they get replenished everyday.
The quality of energy matters. Because I want to use energy to strengthen and revitalise myself, I do not want to imbibe energy that carries more impurities than necessary. The majority of city dwellers are, in some form or another, poisoning themselves. Taking that energy means imbibing that poison or expending a good deal of my own energy to transform it into something workable.

Medium sized towns in mostly rural areas are a much better source of purer energy. A lot of those folks are also more open to receiving energy/wonder in response. The downsides are if it goes wrong and that wonder provokes resentment or fear, it's harder to get "lost" in the morass. Escape plans are essential.
Yeah, the process of refining gunky energy into something moderately usable is challenging and is one of the reasons i think it gives slower gains in terms of energetic growth.

Wintruz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Wintruz »

WildWolf wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:49 pm Yeah, the process of refining gunky energy into something moderately usable is challenging and is one of the reasons i think it gives slower gains in terms of energetic growth.
If you can exchange purer energy, it expediates spiritual/psychological growth at a rapid rate. For instance, if you allow yourself fall in love and gain that person's love too, that energy exchange will be transformative and will often lead to greater power in the world. Even when the relationship ends, it will continue to help you both to grow. This is the deeper meaning behind the literary vampire often falling in love with their targets. It's about careful selection and openness to exchange.

Extracting the "gunky" energy of large numbers of dysfunctional people has limited spiritual/psychological value and is a waste of time in my opinion. If someone did wish to try it, the safest method is that of celebrities and advertising executives, that is, by creating an image for energy to be poured into. This carries risks too; there's a reason celebrities have to spend vast sums of money (ie; paper energy) on security.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Wintruz wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:13 am
WildWolf wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:49 pm Yeah, the process of refining gunky energy into something moderately usable is challenging and is one of the reasons i think it gives slower gains in terms of energetic growth.
If you can exchange purer energy, it expediates spiritual/psychological growth at a rapid rate. For instance, if you allow yourself fall in love and gain that person's love too, that energy exchange will be transformative and will often lead to greater power in the world. Even when the relationship ends, it will continue to help you both to grow. This is the deeper meaning behind the literary vampire often falling in love with their targets. It's about careful selection and openness to exchange.

Extracting the "gunky" energy of large numbers of dysfunctional people has limited spiritual/psychological value and is a waste of time in my opinion. If someone did wish to try it, the safest method is that of celebrities and advertising executives, that is, by creating an image for energy to be poured into. This carries risks too; there's a reason celebrities have to spend vast sums of money (ie; paper energy) on security.
Yes, sacred lovemaking can be ecstatic and powerfully transformative....if you can handle that kind of "high" and not turn into a mess.

On the topic of vampiric practices involving the draining of other people....i tend to agree on your perspective and usually confine this type of practice to environmental qi. There are several previous posts in this thread where i discuss said thoughts.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Oceans, Water, Sexual Energy, EB.....

I recalled a clip from the old cartoon movie, Finding Nemo, where the turtles are riding underwater currents in order to rapidly move through the ocean. The concept of currents in the ocean....i feel there is some profound gnosis lurking there.....but haven't quite pieced it together. I'll likely return to this topic later. The way these pathways are portrayed in the movie...is inspirational.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVfopcz4nas
https://www.edf.org/blog/2013/02/25/sur ... and-squirt

"There is nothing more humbling than the ocean" Tom Segura

I recall Gordon White or perhaps it was some other occultist talking about working with Sharks (magickally speaking). They are perhaps the oldest species on earth. I remember when i was a kid, it was cool to get those shark tooth necklaces. There is unfathomable power beneath the waves and it's worth exploring. The Water Temple is an interesting place on the internal planes of the Ocean, i think i recall first reading about it in one of JM's Magical Knowledge texts.....but would later discover that space in my own journeys. If you can gain access to the Temple....there are many mysteries to explore.

On the topic of social dynamics and energy exchange....i've had quite a few insights lately. EB work has caused an increased sensitivity to sexual energy (i think). I was laying in bed one night about to sleep and heard people talking out in the kitchen....it was a dude and girl. The kitchen was probably about 10 yards away and through 2 walls....but i could feel the sexual energy being exuded through the women's voice and it rippling through the house. I can't recall having that level of heightened sensitivity in the past.

On a more negative end of the spectrum....i was doing some very powerful healing work and at the same time had developed a small friendship with a neighbor. Unfortunately, when doing this healing work....i think a bit of it may have rubbed off on said "friend", via are recently developed cord connection and over "stimulated" him. As a result...he had a very strong reaction and ended up having a confrontation with me that ended our relationship. The reasoning for the confrontation was so petty and inconsequential, that it immediately raised red flags. The initial event was short and intense....but afterwards....i couldn't even sit and collect my thoughts for a few seconds before i was overwhelmed by the continuous wrathful energy that was being thrown my way. Anyways, after sitting for a few hrs and still not being able to find a clear head....i decided to cut cords with the person....thus ending the relationship both on the deep and superficial level.

Immediately after cutting cords, i was able to meditated again and felt "ok"....but what was a significant surprise to me was that as a result of cutting cords....the person on the other end was hurt and his energy field started to implode. This isn't something i've seen before....what i think happened....is the person was throwing a ton of wrathful energy my way and when i decided to cut things off....it was like putting dynamite in the barrel end of a pistol...it blew up in his face, due to him wanting keep slinging crap. The energy had no connection to move through and as a result hit a wall and "splashed" back on him. It was a sad thing to see happen....but given how the situation was evolving....i had to end things.

I sat with the situation for awhile and reflected on how in the future, i can be more "clean" with my magick, so that when i'm doing personal work, it has less and less ripple effects on people around me. A couple solutions to dampen one's wake:

1. Practice at night. The Yin influences somehow has a "calming" effect on any magickal work.
2. Isolation
3. Ley Lines....going to a ley line is useful for handing magick "runoff" as the land channels will pick up the energy.

I figure each of these options can be useful in different circumstances. On the cord side of things.....i guess i need to be even more careful in forming them. Me and the individual had many hour long conversations and as a result a small connection had formed....but it appears i must be more consciously aware and cautious in the future, in terms of with whom i form bonds.

One more small nugget on social dynamics. I was recently, quite stressed with various events going on in my life and during this time several female family members were reaching out and wanting to talk to me. What i found strange about this, is that i literally couldn't pay them any mind, as i felt on a intuitive level that it actually may be harmful to my health.

I rolled this insight around for awhile and found the reason. When women converse with each other....there constantly exchanging and cycling energy, but when men socialize we tend to have a more "projectile" style of communication. There are pros and cons to both....but what i picked up on is that the reason i couldn't "talk' with the female members of my family was because performing that kind of projectile energetic communication while being in an overly stressed state would've been debilitating and "draining".

These energy exchange styles are why when a man is dealing with his problems he needs to be "alone" in order to recuperate his projecting power and women need to communicate with others to be renewed via the mutual feminine exchanges. One more mystery solved.

Finally, as i go deeper into EB work.....engineering, crpyto and coding continues to come up.....it's quite confusing....you'd think that would exist more in the domain of 3rd Eye cultivation. We'll keep tinkering.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A couple notes on cultivation.

If your doing internal training...partial isolation can be beneficial. If your meditating with groups of people, all kinds of energetic goo can be passed around and it takes an extra layer of maintenance to keep the "space" clean/tuned.

If your a dude and doing energy cultivation around women....it can be hit or miss. If the chick is training along side you its fine....but if she's sitting passively in the room....there is a possibility of her absorbing the energy in the space without even noticing. I first encountered this in that book....Mysteries of the Life Force by Peter Meech. The guy is sitting around doing his Chi Training and his gf starts absorbing the energy and experiencing psi phenomena. If your doing cultivation with women in the same space and there not meditating to "fill up" there cup....you may have to put in more effort to build energy as you doing training for 2 people. This tendency of women to be highly empathic and absorb the surrounding qi (+/-) is quite fascinating....i've noted previously (sacral yin vortex....etc) how some women will have a stronger propensity for this than others.

I surmise...in traditional monasticism, men would go into isolation for this reason.....it takes time and space to build up internal energy and you don't want any "distractions". In Path Notes, Glen had some funny quips about this "struggle" among traditional asceticism. He chuckled at uptight spiritual structures and emphasized that men should learn Sexual Kung Fu as part and parcel of training in order to learn about navigating the Feminine. It is a delicate balance....but i fully agree. Every man on the path needs to take mastery of his sexual powers, so that he can dance in mutual exchange. Refusing to learn this "dance", leads to problems.

----------------

Previously, I made note of Yin vs Yang practices, Drawing/Vampiric vs Internal Building. In Taoist training there is the 100 days of building the foundation for developing the basic levels of internal strength. The 100 days is exceptionally important....but i've noted that if you can develop skill in both of these styles ....they can compliment each other. The build up of sexual energy becomes slightly less important if you can refine all of the negative energies in your environment. The negative qi refined, supplies a similar type of "density" to sexual qi. Combined, these 2 qi can be a supporting friendship for energetic potency.

Cords and how to handle them in a healthy way.....i'm still learning. The deeper i go into EB work, the more sensitive i become to these connections. Being detached is a superpower and this relates to the central vortex in the EB. Detachment creates "space"....so that you can observe emotions and cords as you would watch waves roll through. I still grasp with the essential importance of Cords.....they can be cut when ready......but also influence us in ways i don't yet comprehend.

I remember when i had a divination session with a women and as part of the session did healing work for her. Incidentally, she had brought her dog and when i was doing the healing on her it also affected the dog. Spouses whom get sick and die....often follow each other shortly after. More exploration needed.

I am still discovering more channels and energy centers in the EB....but most stuff is to difficult to "touch" without significant tenure. Water energy itself has some connection with Dream Magick....i didn't have much understanding of this before....but if you can become skilled at Dream-work...the potential is endless. Godhood is another quality that can be tentatively tapped into via water training. Most occultists have at-least temporarily touched Godhood Gnosis.....but its difficult to maintain 24hrs....and have it deeply rooted. Aspects of the EB open up these powers of Dream-work and Godhood. Worth exploring.

------------------------

Minor notes on EB work

-Stronger sensitivity to water in my body
-Easier time noticing other people whom have strong water affinity
-Master of sexual energy brings extreme "freedom" while lack of mastery leads to slavery
-Seduction is a matter of whose "drawing" powers are stronger. The stronger energy wins.
-Affinity with Pomba Gira and Whores....she's been coming around a bit.
-Mind-Heart alignment is important. When making important decisions....check in at both levels.
-Feeling of dissolving boundaries in Aura when in ecstatic EB states
-EB trauma/damage actually had harmful physical impacts: strained breath and rip in organ cavity lining
-EB trauma had sealed this part of the system so i could only feel it in my chest....and not in my aura.
-Moana....another movie with lots of water vibes
-Ego inflation due to increased water skill.....need to do "Ocean Floor" work to balance out.

For awhile, i was experiencing EB ecstatic states. I saw these videos, some humorous and others mundane and felt a subtle resonance...high as the sky EB Bliss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwNN1PSrydE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD_Em9cb18I&t=1s

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. May this post find you well.

The following are a collection of key sounds for the EB. Each one activates the system differently. Personally, i don't recommend, you work with any of them....not unless you've done stability training in this sphere of energetics and are ready for an adventure. I wrote previously about a Seashell shapeshifting technique, that's an easy in for promoting stability. Play around with that for awhile...until you get the intuitive "nod".....to explore these waters. Some keys are more de-stabilizing than others (Su, Alus)....train with awareness.....growth needn't always be traumatizing.

Water Keys
-Sa
-So
-Sea
-Su
-Soz
-Alus

-- -- -- --

On the topic of "Cord Maintenance", i found a subtle resonance with Buddhism. Its a system that emphasizes the "cutting" of worldly attachments, so that you can untangle yourself from illusion. Yet in the West, it's also know as a system that is "Mind" oriented. I couldn't help but think that although its reputation is such....it could probably use some water energy to balance it out and teach how to skillfully deal with cords. Water energies, address detachment specifically. Developing detachment also has PSD effects. Cool video on sexuality and spirituality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpYjUkFH56U

Dancing, Strategy, Breath-work, there is a subtle connection to EB work....don't understand fully, will continue to tinker.

Taming is another area that's come up. The idea that as a man, there is some importance to "taming" the women your with. In essence, when your connecting with a lady-love and wooing them deeply....you want to bring them into your rhythm, so that a relationship can flow. Like a dance, 2 people can't lead. There needs to be a harmonious flow of masculine and feminine or push/pull.

It's not very often, that i see a relationship where the women is taking on the Masculine (leadership, dominant....etc)....but it does happen. If a relationship has no "lead".....then the energy scatters and conflict will emerge. To "tame" is bringing your lover into a flowing (mutually beneficial) dynamic so that a dance can unfold. A mutual and ecstatic negotiation...to determine the "direction" of life and the relationship. A song for Lovers...the tamer and the tamed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaNGtgYwSsU

I've noticed that when connecting a lover for the 1st time, there can be a lot of "interference" in a women's channels and difficulty in having a "clear" exchange. It's become protocol for me to work through these obstacles the first time, so that everything flows better. I've also noticed a difference in orgasmic quality depending on the channels your connecting through. For example, if it's Penis/Vagina connection....when you build up to orgasm the energy will usually be Pink. On the contrary, when your playing around with Penis/Anal, the channels are different, thus when you orgasm the energy is differs(Green/brown) in color, sensation, density and implications. Different channels....different orgasm. I feel there's a lot more to explore here....how many different types of orgasm are there? I'll have to insist on documenting them all. >:D

Ocean's 11 -- another movie with a lot of water energy.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Taming, I've been experimenting and reflecting on this principle, much of the conflict that emerges from the female side in relationships, is a result of the feminine not receiving enough Masculine energy and a lack of skillful leadership to address the said situation. There "needs" to be a Leader in the relationship and as the Leader, its your job to make sure things are "running smoothly". The same is true if your in a leading at a job...your shift needs to run smoothly and if there's problems, it needs to be addressed and solved as swiftly and effectively as possible.

What i've noted in A LOT of romantic relationships, is there's confusion and conflict over leading....and this conflict leads to bitterness and resentment. When there is no consistent lead...and problems arise....there's no one present to skillfully take the reigns and address the issue. Thus problems begin to fester, stagnation seeps in and the "wheel" of the relationship stops spinning. Even worse....people will stay in festering situations, because they don't have a better option or the cords they've built up with there partner are so strong.....that it's scarier to cut cords.....than bathe in filth.

If your in the "Lead", then its your job to facilitate the "sorting" through of whatever gunk emerges (life happens).....and if your in the submissive position and you see a problem, its your responsibility to....in someway....inform your lead(at-least once). The more skillful a lead, the less the feminine will need to inform the masculine.....but no matter how skilled the Lead....no one can catch everything. If the lead refuses to "sort" through the ongoing dynamic and has become numb to his role....the feminine must make a tough choice.

If your a man....by "feeding" your women enough masculine energy in lovemaking (energy exchange), bringing her into your "core" and making sure she's significantly "topped off"....you will smooth over lots of potential problems.

This whole thought process, around taming and bring your partner into the right rhythm and energy, reminded me of South Park with Caesar Milan. The commentary he did on Leadership and Managing the Energy of a Relationship is great. Although his style is oriented towards animals.....the underlying principles (Family/Pack, Attention management....etc) applies similarly. Its a fun and valid commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yjauXCyVjw&t=564s

-------------------

In the last few days, i'd been working through some really deep and filthy EB layers. It's been a painful process.....and like before with the flooding.....the macrocosm decided to mimic my internal state. I was walking down the street and the corner of my foot touched a sewer cover....and just from that slight touch, i soaked up an enormous amount of energetic "goo". It must've taken me 30 minutes to clear it all out. Then, as i continued to walk....i noticed that every time i went by a sewer lid, goo was flowing out of the ground (energetically) and some slimy hand was reaching out of the sewers to muck me.

Naturally, on my whole walk i was careful to avoid these hatches.....but that wasn't the last of it. As soon as i get home.....dark stinky water has flooded the stink and its clogged. I ended up having to put on some rubber gloves, pop open the pipes and try to flush out all the food that was clogging the drain. Sigh.....it was the 2nd situation (previous post) where the water pipes of my house decided to mimic the water "shifts" going on in with training. Oh well. We all get slimed once in awhile.
[lookleft]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng0olzfFzog

That's all for now. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Cord Cutting, its not an easy thing to deal with and i've been in and observed more than a few situations, where there is a "breaking" of a connection and things quickly get rowdy. In romantic relationships, I've noticed destabilizing patterns even when cords are still in-tact. For example, with a particular women in which the polarity and lovemaking was quite powerful.....sometimes if i went 3-4 days without "connecting" I'd notice that my body would physically start to experience "withdrawals" and i'd subconsciously seek out that "energy" via looking at old pictures, texts....etc...just to get a "taste". At times, my body would actually "shake" like i was a junkee.

Thankfully, i have strong discipline, so it wasn't a huge deal......but the more tantalizing and potent the energy exchange between lovers.....the more likely the symptoms may occur. For me, those kinds of side affects have only occurred with a couple people.

On the other side of the coin....I noticed that when a lover is regularly receiving a good dose of masculine energy and the "supply" is suddenly pulled back.....women go "Kali" very quickly and all kinds of wrath will fly. Men and Women both get addicted and go through withdrawals.

Another layer deep is cord cutting. Losing a cord is painful....no matter who you are.....the only question is how to handle it optimally. Sitting with spirit allies.....i found 2 polarities that exemplify optimal and non-optimal responses.

Best-Worst Outcomes of Cord Cutting

-Worst: Traumatized and eternally afflicted with a craving for the previous connection.
-Best: Feel a little bit of pain and then move on.

Studying this......it seems that an unhealthy response to cord loss can potentially create eternal consequences. Stalking a lover through incarnations.....i guess is a thing....sigh. Thankfully, the more EB cultivation I do.....the more likely I'll get the "Best Outcome". In a previous post, i explored the cutting of cords with a new acquaintance and how his energy field imploded. Back then, i was quite surprised by the outcome.....but looking back i understand. I was just trying to "get away", but the person was already unstable.....and releasing the bond was an energetic whip that he couldn't handle and further destabilized his situation.

Holding that energy blade over a cord and chopping down.....there is a few scenes from Moneyball that has crossover. Having to make a "clean cut" and do the right move even, when its Icy.

Isa is a Rune governing ice....and the more i think about cord cutting, the more i feel there is a connection....something to tinker with in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTjhHrcyiQI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQbUZZVv4Rg

On the more pleasant side of life.....one deeply important quality of Love, is its capacity to give people "meaning" and "connection". If a person is touched by Love with a significant level of intensity....its a long burning charcoal that will make an entire incarnation worthwhile. To be in that flow, is truly ecstatic and makes the whole soul sing. Its power should not be underestimated.....I'm very grateful for all the lovely ladies...who've dipped there toes with me into this pool of energetic ecstacy.

I noted previously the different types of orgasmic delight (channels, colors....etc) and lately noted a "darker" more Forbidden Pleasure aspect that
feels very black flame.....i only have a slight grasp on this....but very intense sexual experiences can often descend into primal power exchanges. I'll have to keep exploring.

Furio's uncle is wise. >:D

"You can't let it get to you. My brother lived a full life, he had lots of women. That's the best you can hope for."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCv6bPc6hFo

In popular American culture....there is an emphasis on "preserving life", "all life is sacred".....a very Buddhist do no harm ethos. Yet recently, i came across one of the most wrathful lines I've ever heard: "Killing is good, it culls the weak."

Hearing this....mind was blown....it came across as having some relation to water mysteries...the more wrathful side.....anyways, that's all for now. Cheers.

Ada
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ada »

It is very exciting to read your research with sexual energy and meditation.

There is a lot of information and a lot of interesting things there.

Also that our apartment and the rooms resonate with us has truth in it. So it is not entirely irrelevant what the environment in which we live is like.

What I usually do when I feel overwhelmed by an outside energy is I send it up or down my chakra circuit. Either towards the sky chakra or towards the earth chakra.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Ada wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:30 pm It is very exciting to read your research with sexual energy and meditation.

There is a lot of information and a lot of interesting things there.
Hey, thanks, its fun for me to write and share my experiences. Topically, the thread has gone through lots of twists and turns, so there's plenty of gnosis to dig in on.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Every water key sound I've used in training.....I've noted that each expresses a different quality/state. A whirlpool, the dark of the ocean, water sprout.....etc. Learning and experimenting with all these different water energies is phenomenally enriching. What's also important, is their complimentary, in that when worked, they all stimulate the EB and refine Emotional Qi....cleansing and filling the ocean, in all ways.

I noted previously, a Forbidden pleasure water qi that was arising in my training. I saw this old clip from Sin City...there's a lot of that style of qi in the scene. Additionally, I've noticed a quality of this dark water qi, that demands order and submission. It goes back to that Dog Whisperer video.....this qi opens a type of tyrannical leadership, in which you either submit, or are thrown out of the kingdom....forsaken into desert...apart from love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV1436VsnZY

On a couple of occasions, I've noted that water qi has started suffusing into my voice and the people I've been talking have reacted positively. Charm, Seduction, Glamour....there is a connection to water qi. Still experimenting. Never studied glamour much....but I've seen that there are quite a few witchy books on the topic.

One of the popular shows from the 90s, was Buffy the Vampire slayer....still experimenting with Cords....and remembered this scene, which explains how the "ties of the world" keep people (her) alive. Its an interesting scene...and it got me thinking about Mysticism (ascension), Fallen Angels (De-scension) and the things between. Ascetics, give up all their possessions and become wanderers...they cut cords from society at large, in pursuit of spiritual truth. Mystics in the purest sense, want release from the confines of the body and dissolve back into the "All"....and this is difficult to do with ties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBS9HR8 ... &index=100

Beings who "descend" on the other hand.....want to "get in on the game" and play around in the denser spheres of reality. A part of the Luciferian mythos, is that he is "fed up" with the kingdom of God and like a rebellious son....wants to have his own realm. One wishes to ascend and the other descend....yet another option (which is quite resonant with me) is the trickster path...in which your moving between a variety of states....detached and flowing on the cosmic way. In this way, your not intent on cutting or creating cords....but rather flowing with, handling well and playing in the Liminal. EB training, has helped me understand this middle path...as it sits between the Mind and Physical layers of reality.

Tricksters....we know how to have fun. [wink]

Lastly, another pop culture show originating in the 90s: Sex and the City. Its an interesting show, but thematically, much easier for women to grasp than men. Coming back to this scene 20+ years later.....i finally understand the ending, in which Big challenges Carrie's Love. When it comes to Water energy (feminine energy)....Love is a core quality and if you were to tell a women, that she doesn't understand or hasn't experienced love.....it would be a challenge....a sword strike straight to the core of her Being. That's what happens in this first scene.....very interesting to me. Alas....only took me a few decades to get, cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcVDvX5 ... &index=101

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

If the male and female were coinciding their Trees of Life, would that make a circuit?

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:37 pm If the male and female were coinciding their Trees of Life, would that make a circuit?
Could you clarify, are you using the trees as a euphemism for lovemaking?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

No euphemism

Press two humanized Trees of Life together. What happens?

Return to “Healing and Holistic Medicines”