Imagination affecting reality

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Imagination affecting reality

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:28 pm A side note:

I've mentioned "a psychic flood" several times on these forums. It's something that hits The-37 mage group members at some point. It might also affect regular people too. Not sure. But I think I figured out what it is:

The idea is likely that people's minds suddenly get connected to a huge number of other people, which totally incapacitates them. I'm talking about 50 000 000 active links between people, all suddenly connected to each other without any restrictions at all. That's more than likely to destroy any mind permanently.

As far as I can tell, almost all of The-37 are ignorant of this upcoming flood but not all of them. Only very few of their higher level people know about this. Some hand picked "prefekta" + some other random higher ups are in the know. Everyone else gets wiped out. I believe those in the know were somehow hand picked to know about it so they know how to protect themselves from the flood. This ensures that only very few hand picked ones get to start building their operation and organization from scratch once the flood has done its job.

OR alternatively all of The-37 are aware of this but only few selected hand picked ones have been informed how to not get hit by that flood and thus they are the ones picking up the organization after the flood is done. Not sure which one is the case here.

I feel like I might be going a bit into the guessing area here, but for some reason there might even be a date for that event: year 2025, 5th month, 2nd day.
Out of curiosity, why do you think a psychic flood is coming?

As to the effects of such a vast psychic connection.. hard to say. A lot depends on exactly the manner of it.
For example, basking in the psychic chorus of a large and energetic crowd can be "fun".
But on the other hand I once attempted to form a consciousness link to all other incarnations of self, and it knocked me down. Felt kinda like electrocution.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:46 pm "youtube stuff"
are you talking about videos which are being live streamed? or videos which were made previously to your watching them?

also, are you sure it's a broadcasting? or could it also be interpreted as a reception? I mean, correlation is not necessarily causation. it's difficult to say for certain which way the influence is traveling, just based on what you described.

Mind you, I'm just trying to brainstorm around what you're describing, to explore the idea.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:02 am "sometimes true"

There's a lot of unneeded stuff which is kept around simply because it isn't getting in the way overtly.
I mean a very large proportion of the human genome is nonfunctional junk genes which aren't relevant to our species. There are more microbes in your body than there are cells with your DNA in them. Wisdom teeth don't fall out on their own. Etc.

It's only when going off the reservation creates an existential threat to the larger system, that evolutionary pressure emerges to formulate a reaction to get rid of the aberration. This is why cancer so often does not self-heal, because it's rather difficult for our microbiology to identify it as being a threat to the larger system.

All of which is to say, that breaking ranks with the programmed parameters of our existence, is not in and of itself something which invites an immune response from the universe. So long as it's not done in a detrimental manner.
Well I'm not too sure about some of that :P
Recently our geneticists been slowly moving away from that ~50y old myth of "most most of our genes are just useless junk". The more they look at it the more useful stuff they keep finding in that "junk".
https://www.quantamagazine.org/the-comp ... -20210901/
Seems like genetics is a complicated science and some of early assumptions may have been premature.
Wisdom teeth too - pretty useful thing, normally. Because "normally" through the most of human history we've not had that many teeth left by the time we reach a very respectful age of 30, or even 40. So back in the day, that last set of teeth would help us get through those last few remaining years :P
And these days, at least in Europe, removal is not widely practised any more, unless it's absolutely necessary.
But yes, I guess, some level of "non-conformity" can and is tolerated, in our societies and our biology.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:30 pm But yes, I guess, some level of "non-conformity" can and is tolerated, in our societies and our biology.
well, my point was just that generally the body treating nonconformity as something to eliminate, is directly influenced by evolutionary pressure. If a non-conformity has a pathological effect, then there is strong evolutionary pressure to weed it out, as organisms which do so are more healthy and succeed in passing on their genetic material. But freckles remain unscathed ;)

I mean once you're past childbearing age, the evolutionary pressure goes away, and you fall apart for lack of genetics which are helpful beyond that point. It's not a universal principal which has ire against differentiation, it's just a side effect of natural selection vs any differentiation which applies negative pressure on your survival through, at least until you've contributed to procreation.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Re : Kate

It seems like the most simple and elegant solution is to just imagine a negative existence kind of 'nothing'. You cannot regress through it, because there is nothing to regress through. Since you will ultimately end up with something paradoxical anyway why not just prune away with parsimony and revert to that which seems most basic and fundamental.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:35 pm
Cerber wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:30 pm But yes, I guess, some level of "non-conformity" can and is tolerated, in our societies and our biology.
well, my point was just that generally the body treating nonconformity as something to eliminate, is directly influenced by evolutionary pressure. If a non-conformity has a pathological effect, then there is strong evolutionary pressure to weed it out, as organisms which do so are more healthy and succeed in passing on their genetic material. But freckles remain unscathed ;)

I mean once you're past childbearing age, the evolutionary pressure goes away, and you fall apart for lack of genetics which are helpful beyond that point. It's not a universal principal which has ire against differentiation, it's just a side effect of natural selection vs any differentiation which applies negative pressure on your survival through, at least until you've contributed to procreation.
I guess that is probably true, so maybe more accurate answer to Amor's thought of "we had better be about our father's business", would be "as long as we are not actively against it, we may just be ignored"?
Most of the time individually we're too insignificant to actually matter. On the other hand, on occasions when we just can't keep all those great ideas to our selves, and just have go around spreading them, inspiring others to follow our questionable paths - then it might cause some friction somewhere.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Kath wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:12 am
OneOfFourth wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:46 pm "youtube stuff"
are you talking about videos which are being live streamed? or videos which were made previously to your watching them?
Both. The oldest videos I tried were B&W film footage from 1920s Paris/France. Still worked equally easily as for live stream. No difference at all. Time has zero effect on synchronizity based effects, i.e. spirit's doing their thing. It's easy to understand when you think about the whole topic as a book where you can adjust things as you like, as you're outside of the time. Everything fits that model perfectly. That also predicts that you can send messages backwards in time as well as forwards. It also predicts that if someone made a piece of art back in 2000 BC, we can send messages and he can communicate back to us through that art (or rather through us knowing of that art), and if we know of that art. Then we can continue the communication without the need of that art anymore.

That in turn predicts the idea that it should be possible to gather people into same mental space using any art form (movies / Youtube video) if people simply feel connected to the art somehow. This would probably allow you somehow gather those people "into the same psychic/telepathic chat room" and take advantage of them. I.e. you covertly get their permission to do anything to their minds and then manipulate them as you wish. So if I made a piece of art on Youtube and that art lived for the next 10 000 years, I could get messages and followers from distant future today and I could probably get information from them what the world is like and other details and make adjustment based on that.

That in turn begs for the question: how exactly were the prophecies in The Bible written down? I can't be the first one who thought of this. If this idea works, you can do all kinds of stuff that goes back and forward in time. Want to know who Lucifer/Satan really is? Ask it directly and you're most probably communicating with that person who created/modified it into existence or that person's proxy spirit.

This also brings up the question: if you can manifest unknowingly good things into the world, surely you can manifest those things for other people too. Thus if someone had a large following on Youtube, that would probably make it possible for that same person to covertly get "blessings" from regular people, without them being aware of it at all. A psychic covert cult which the cult member would not be aware of. Fan boys/girls would simply hope that good things happen to their idol and bad things happen to those who hurt their idol. Thus The Universe brings good things to the idol and bad things to the idol's opponents. The "cult leader" would be able to manipulate those in the leader's "psychic chat room" almost anyway he likes to without the followers being aware of it.
Kath wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:12 am also, are you sure it's a broadcasting? or could it also be interpreted as a reception? I mean, correlation is not necessarily causation. it's difficult to say for certain which way the influence is traveling, just based on what you described.

Mind you, I'm just trying to brainstorm around what you're describing, to explore the idea.
It's clearly an interaction, not one way cause & effect. One preacher on Youtube who's part of The-37 obviously knows about this method and did a bit of a slap back for me: fairly instantaneous effect. But the method can be used to interrogate those in the videos without them being aware of it. The video had been recorded a few days earlier. Also when I tested (and also accidentally) talking in my mind to some people in videos, they immediately reacted, often looking either confused, or sometimes they clearly responded covertly. One accident that happened once was that someone was talking about some music in general and I was thinking "I wonder what his secret is". Immediately the guy said "I'm cheap! I don't pay for the music I listen to." Then he looked a bit puzzled and continued describing why he's not actually paying for the music.

These are all synchronizity effects. One and the same thing. No difference at all how they're made, compared to what people describe synchronizities being.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

OneOfFourth wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:17 pm Everything fits that model perfectly. That also predicts that you can send messages backwards in time as well as forwards. It also predicts that if someone made a piece of art back in 2000 BC, we can send messages and he can communicate back to us through that art (or rather through us knowing of that art), and if we know of that art. Then we can continue the communication without the need of that art anymore.

So if I made a piece of art on Youtube and that art lived for the next 10 000 years, I could get messages and followers from distant future today and I could probably get information from them what the world is like and other details and make adjustment based on that.
I just realised that I solved one of the mysteries I've had with The-37. I've been aware that they have to believe in some kind of a hoax prophecy which makes them believe they're successful with their efforts. I couldn't figure out how it was manufactured. Now I know the high level method of that scam. I wrote the answer in my previous post which I've quoted above. Convenient way of getting information from the future: just send information (aka "Prophecies") back in time that tells whatever is convenient for them to keep them in line. It would also help if you had some control over which pieces of art last for the upcoming generations so those controlled pieces would be the ones which are used to ensure the synchronistic information sending method, instead of someone else's artwork which could be used to reveal the whole scam.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

OneOfFourth wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:23 pm . Convenient way of getting information from the future

Why not slide along this timeline into the time of interest and have a look at what is happening? It seems to work for me when I have to make a decision.

Since the future is not fixed I have to check occasionally to see if it still as I last found it

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:14 pm Why not slide along this timeline into the time of interest and have a look at what is happening? It seems to work for me when I have to make a decision.
Because I'm fairly certain there's a system in place which prevents people from seeing the real thing. Has been for a very long time. My intention is to figure out how exactly it's implemented.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

So belief prevents experiment?

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”