Can anyone tell me, how to contract Extraterrestrial?

mysticbiga48
Forum Member
Forum Member

Can anyone tell me, how to contract Extraterrestrial?

Post by mysticbiga48 »

Can anyone tell me, how to contract Extraterrestrial?. I currently have a strong desire to meet, and make contract with female aliens, aka female extraterrestrial beings. The reason being is because I am a single male human, mystic, who looking for love/relationship/marriage, with other spiritual beings other then humans. Considering that I don't wanna date/or have sexual/romance relationship, human female anymore, so I were wondering what are the type meditations/sigil magick, law of attractions, or any other magical tips, or tools that I need to followed, or used?. Also what are your experiences with having either a extraterrestrial girlfriend, or boyfriend, or any other gender/sexual identify life partner?.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Can anyone tell me, how to contract Extraterrestrial?

Post by Amor »

Many entities from outside the solar system have incarnated as human females. Despite oppression by adverse entities, the arrivals tend to be rather refined humans with implicit missions. Many are not conscious of being posted to the planet, but no doubt you can devise simple experiments to test.

There are also many humanoid aliens (both positive and adverse) that easily pass as humans - but they are here on conscious missions.

In my own view, the best way to attract a constructive female is to love oneself. The love that flows from a human that loves itself, nourishes others and relationships flourish.

So what do you offer such a relationship?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Many years ago: One Friday evening I decided that I wanted to meet an alien. The next Monday I was in the city, in a large shopping centre, and noticed a tall thin guy with pale skin and black hair walking towards me - about 20 feet away.

I immediately thought: I should take a photo of him!

This was an odd thought as at the time I did not own anything that took photos.

I looked carefully at him as he approached and it seemed that his eyes had no irises - just white with black pupils.

As he got closer I could see that his irises were extremely pale blue.

By now I had figured out that this guy was quite possibly not a legitimate human and did not let him catch my eye or my thoughts - just in case.

Some months later I had a look at the incident. The fellow had no soul (no higher mental function/connectivity) and seemed to be a hybrid, only partly organic.

Generally it is better not to associate with soulless humans and humanoids. They can be under adverse management.

mysticbiga48
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticbiga48 »

I see, I hear your warning, I just have to settle either muggle women as possible life partners, or settle for someone who is a mystic/wiccan/spiritual/occultist etc. And I do love myself, and know who I'm spirituality, and my own spiritual journey, as I continued my own spiritual pathworking.

mysticbiga48
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticbiga48 »

I thought, when it come to meeting other spiritual beings, other than humans. I believe I have a lots to offer them romancly, then ones of their own species/race. As I considered myself a fun, entertaining, funny, loyal, trustful, honestly, romanic, adventurous, spiritual, magical, type of a person. There also many other things to describe my personality, and who I'm am as a person. Also I always wondered if u have to have a strong connection to alien wavelength, or know where to look, to get to noticed you.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> if u have to have a strong connection to alien wavelength, or know where to look, to get to noticed you

I have functional relationships. I am more likely to get when I start to meditate: Come along - hurry up!

And they put me in a situation where I have to figure out what is going on and what I am expected to do.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

As in physical sense?
Want to physically date physical extraterrestrial girl? Does it even have to look physically "out of this world"?
If that's the case, then it's a hard call. No idea.
But if requirements a bit more relaxed. If physical girl and physically human, but the "insides" are out of this world - would suffice? Then not terribly hard, there plenty around. Doesn't mean they would like you, or that you would like them once you get to know them better. Might take some effort, but like Amor mentioned there's plenty of them around.
On the other hand if requirements even more relaxed, if a "non-physical" alien gf would do, then it's easy. Just learn to "go out" your self. Practice meditations, ap/obe, and there you'll find endless sea of ladies of all shapes and sizes craving for love. Comes with some caveats, but nothing's ever perfect.

mysticbiga48
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mysticbiga48 »

I see thank

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

It might be better for the OP to make conscious contact with his sponsor standing in the solar system.

The sponsor is from the galaxy and therefore alien from that perspective. The sponsor, however, considers himself a local. He is probably amphibian if (reluctantly) taking a physical form.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”