How the world really works

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How the world really works

Post by Amor »

Cerber wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:00 pm we will never know if we deserve something or not until we reach for it and try to grab it.
So the criminal courts are a waste of time?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:21 pm
Cerber wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:00 pm we will never know if we deserve something or not until we reach for it and try to grab it.
So the criminal courts are a waste of time?
No, I think those work, for what those are intended to do - which is to keep in line all the "lower classes", the "undeserving".
How often do you see rich and powerful doing jail time for stealing millions? And the same time, the poor and starving might not see the light of day for year, for stealing a chicken. Isn't it?

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:49 am The system you reference does rather look like a bubble when I step outside the local timelines
Can you attempt to contact / use the system, I really need to loop back in time. I've lost my control of it.

There's a system head I have a problem with it refuses to remove the bad challanges that are faked.

It look like a bubble since it's not dependant of time it can go forward and back in time.

I've been "HIT" it looped me (several times) forward in time where I've done actions (controlled in my negative) that DID the event (the segment ahead of time). Meaning I've done thursday in 2 months ahead of time while trying to fix this issue, the operator helped me LOOP 300 times but I've lost control of the system meaning it might of looped me SEVERAL years ahead of time to things I've not done. I need your help, can you try to access the system to loop me back in time 6 years?

Thank you for your time, your my best bet.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The bubble has been damaged. Perhaps a quarter of the sphere is severely indented. The entity that has done the damage is continuing to do more.

Is it time for you to move on?

If so, do this exercise twice a day

https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 33#p526433

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:42 pm The bubble has been damaged. Perhaps a quarter of the sphere is severely indented. The entity that has done the damage is continuing to do more.

Is it time for you to move on?

If so, do this exercise twice a day

https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 33#p526433
I'm unable to move on it's not possible, imagine your body beeing steered at all times to do worse. Resetting settings, the system output is speaking to me all the time. I need to get this handled, my life is in ruin thanks to this.

It has control enchoring power on me, system based not precieved. Can you try to communicate with it.

Most of it is GOOD but someone has interfeared and set a bad setting on it meaning the systems designed to help me are crashed on a regular basis.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Dreayz wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:07 pm
I'm unable to move on it's not possible
I gave the link to an appropriate exercise. Do it if you wish

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Maybe instead of explaining "How the world really works". I will just say hello to Cerber over there in the UK who is now a mod, and still accounted for. We have seen so many come and go, haven't we? Like our old friend Mr. Blackwolfe et al.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Spida wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:22 pm Maybe instead of explaining "How the world really works". I will just say hello to Cerber over there in the UK who is now a mod, and still accounted for. We have seen so many come and go, haven't we? Like our old friend Mr. Blackwolfe et al.
We sure did seen so many come and go. Wonder when any of them drop by to say "Hi".
At least we still have Kath to blessing us with a visit every now and then :)
While I'm here just doing what I can to keep it alive, even if I have to put it on life support. There's just too much wealth, deep in the archives of this place, to ever let it all be forgotten..

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The animation is funny. Like some metaphorical Freddie Kruger satire on the vaccine narrative. Good one.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

How the world really works:
Dreayz wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:07 pm Most of it is GOOD but someone has interfeared and set a bad setting on it meaning the systems designed to help me are crashed on a regular basis.
It is good to learn from experience. So what has been learned?

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:10 am How the world really works:
Dreayz wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:07 pm Most of it is GOOD but someone has interfeared and set a bad setting on it meaning the systems designed to help me are crashed on a regular basis.
It is good to learn from experience. So what has been learned?
It seems one of the controller head people from one of the systems has gained access to one system in my controllerhead Im working to fix it but it takes a long time, it's the hardest thing I've ever done. I could still use help, it's not to well for me at the moment I've lost 6 years of my life because of it. It can controller steer my body and attack organs.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I am not at all sure that the title of this thread is correct. It is certainly not my experience.

I would suggest that humans take a heart-centered approach to inner work

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Back in 2017 there were said to be 82 different alien species known on this planet

https://www.politics-prose.com/book/9781590033043

https://www.inquisitr.com/3434305/ufo-r ... rth-video/

Perhaps humans are not the center of Existence. If not, how would the world really work?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Some years ago, in meditation I met a friendly outsider/alien. For some reason I asked him how intelligent I was relative to him. He instantly responded: 9%

Just as well Earth humans are not the center of Existence.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Still looking for help

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Amor wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:07 pm

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:57 pm
Amor wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:07 pm
The front would attack me and Ive done an equal excerize before, Ive lost control of my internal system that navigates how I react and how the world reacts to me.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Dreayz wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:18 pm, Ive lost control of my internal system that navigates how I react and how the world reacts to me.
Claim your authority and activate the flame in your heart. Withdraw all permissions given to other intelligences

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:31 pm
Dreayz wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:18 pm, Ive lost control of my internal system that navigates how I react and how the world reacts to me.
Claim your authority and activate the flame in your heart. Withdraw all permissions given to other intelligences
It almost worked, the system spawned a flame same system as you used.
Can you try it on your end, to set it as I want it to be set.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

You must do this for yourself. Does part of you still want what you were dreaming/hoping for?

Visualize a dark entity on the front of your heart. Send it light from your Flame and require it to show you its light.

What happens?

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:41 am You must do this for yourself. Does part of you still want what you were dreaming/hoping for?

Visualize a dark entity on the front of your heart. Send it light from your Flame and require it to show you its light.

What happens?
It sent back a system solution a few years back and helped me with the help of the other system solutions, it also consumed part of the trouble.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

So did you do the experiment just now?

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:33 am So did you do the experiment just now?
Theres no experiment, this results in my life.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Still in need of help, it has looped me ahead of time meaning I've done the events prior to the notice I need someone with system knowledge to help me.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

After you have tried the experiment it may be possible to do something.

Return to “Off-Topic”