Skeletal Meditations

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Skeletal Meditations

Post by WildWolf »

I started a thread on another forum, but thought i'd transfer it here. Link: https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/50705- ... ditations/

Nowadays my skeletal praxis has evolved even further and i'm starting to see its connection with not only increased Vitality, but Longevity, seems like working with the bones helps purify the blood and is a useful storehouse for internal power. I've mentioned many other benefits in the previous thread for those who wish to peruse.

In addition, i started off using the Uruz rune and "AHH" key sound for cleansing impurities in the bone. Now i use an energy sword technique to pierce the bones and cleanse through impurities. I also discovered that the Hold the Ball technique in Taoist Chi Kung has a healthy effect on Bone Cultivation.

I'll continue to update this thread with my insights as they come. I've posted this here in the Minerals section as i see this method of training has a clear connection to that Arcana. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Skeletal Meditations

Post by WildWolf »

Its been awhile...but here's an update on recent insights. In history and fiction, you hear about the concept of "Royal Blood". The blood of Kings, Princes....etc. Given how many asshat leaders we've had in human history, it is hard to believe there is any coherence to this notion. However, recent studies in Bone training, has taught me otherwise.

Blood is powerful, and Royal blood is an actual "thing". Bones are the source of Blood creation in the body, so you can find the mysteries stored inward. Tis a deep and profound arcana. Still exploring.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Stability and Processing. I've known that skeletal training helps with both of these things since the beginning.....but now in my life.....as i've been processing through an exorbitant and unavoidable amount of bullshit....I appreciate it more than ever.

If your being pigeonholed down a karmic mud-hole, where you have no choice but to work through old debris....stabilizing your energy will aid you in many beneficial ways....not to be underestimated.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A small update: On the concept of Blood and the various grades of lineage (Royal Blood). My understanding, is that qualitative difference in Lineage, that we pass on...comes back to Ancestral Energy. The positive/negative acts that are ancestors have done, ennobles or pollutes the future generation. Blood seems to be a storage space for this Ancestral Gnosis.

As a result....if your into this woo-woo stuff and plan on continuing the family line (having children), it behooves you to take out the cleaning supplies and cleanse the bloodline via ancestral work. Not gonna lie....as someone who's done quite a bit of this work...its not easy and is not a 1 off. You gotta keep going at it for years at a time, to really dig deep into the ancestral line and root out non-sense.

Depending on what kinda issues your working with and the quality of your ancestors....difficulties may vary. On the positive side, the benefits don't just go to the future-generations, but you'll find things also "move" easier in the present.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A note that is not directly related to Skeletal training....but is in the same ball park. I started fooling around a bit with body conditioning, but not in the normal sense of push-ups and weights. Rather i'm exploring energetic techniques that help refine the physique specifically. This method that i developed is a 3 month intensive that focuses on drawing toxins out of the internal organs and muscular tissues in order to refine the physical body. I'll report back once i'm finished.

It's going to be one of the more interesting projects i'm pursuing....as most of the methods i've explored in the past, focus on cultivating the subtle channels.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

In modern medicine....there is a theory that 120 years is the optimal time that a person can live. As i continue my study of Bones....i am seeing the potential that the body can go beyond this timeframe. The bones hold a great deal of secrets and one such is a connection to Vitality and Longevity. Still exploring.

Return to “Minerals, Crystals and Stones”