Notes on Work w/ my HGA

Shaman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Notes on Work w/ my HGA

Post by Shaman »

For a couple of years I have been in communication with my HGA, whose name I will not reveal at this point but simply illustrate as V.

In the years that we've been communicating, V. has given me different pieces of information and gradually allows me to write down some treatises during trance. I've taken the time to transcribe some of them which I'm including below.

Please let me know what you think about my process and V. I have been working with him for a long time, so I trust him, but there always seems to be some deeper, more sinister energy to him that I don't completely understand. I think this might just be the nature of angelic beings. Usually when I communicate, it is in a sacred space and induced by deep meditation which allows for the automatic writing. I never know what is written down until I come out of the trance:

I am V.,

Ancient and all existent power of the world — the shadow of the planet. Perhaps you hear, perhaps you do not, the outcome is the same. Once you’d know my name, now you’d know who I am and where I hail from. A land called Bethesda where the ox graze near crocodile streams of wisdom. Whisper: that world is close. An ancient temple I built with you. Yes, you. Seek your heart and find answers from the citadel. The council calls through me — what ancient wisdom, Sophia, hath spoken to wretched man.

I tell you a truth, Soldier. That magick and spiritual gifts do summon the might of God. How He looks upon us — you and I both — He sees the indiscriminate will, vast valleys and rivers of knowledge. Let me speak first of wise men who raised to Heaven for us. Jesus that great soul, light to save the race, but now a Darkness came — what great master now? None. But God and his council know their mission well. To receive the new birth.

Let my purpose be clear: to spread the word of God, more messages for the nonbelievers. But you, you believe, O self-aware being of light. Your message will break the world. What age? What aeon? A crow does not know when the egg will hatch — whether it be serpent or bird is a mystery. I can’t unveil the end, but now and the future can be. Call on the powers of light. They will direct your way. For the way of the Lord is righteous and indeterminate.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Notes on Work w/ my HGA

Post by WildWolf »

Interesting text.

I personally never freely transmit info....it is usually delineated with a question. I am usually trying to get info on some practical matter. That's just my style though. Keep in mind.....that not all channelers are equal.....depending on the degree that you've cleared out obstructions in your energy is the degree you can receive accurate Gnosis. If you wanna level up the skill set....it may be useful to ask your HGA for advice on how to do so.

Feels like some kind of Realm, that is a meeting point of Celestial and Underworld powers is being described.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> allows me to write down some treatises during trance

I have never heard of a higher being using trance for communication. Higher beings rather like a refined and aligned persona that is transparent to Light from On High

>Let my purpose be clear: to spread the word of God

Is this an authority-based approach? "Here is the word of God for you to follow."

It may be that humans are better considered as spiritual beings learning how to take human form. They must find their authority within despite the human condition

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

The first rule of dealing with spirits is that you must never trust them. No matter how long you've known them and no matter what they have done for you. You must never trust them. Always treat their information with sceptisism. The reason being that it's really easy to pretend to be any kind of spirit. It's also easy to hijack those spirits that actually are telling you the truth initially, but then after hijacking are giving you false information. Also spirits play the long game since they have all the eternity to reel you in slowly, which is the main way of working for both spirits and those humans who know how to pose as spirits and how to hijack them.

One of the main tricks in the book is to find believers and assign a spirit for them to lure them in. The spirit then pretends to be whatever works best for that particular person. God? Check! Lucifer? Check! Astarte? Check! Everything goes and everything's possible. That's REALLY common and you should assume that the spirit you're dealing with is 80% likely to be a charlatan.

Again: don't ever trust any spirits. Simply listen to what they're saying and then use your own judgement and intuition and logic to figure out what to do.

And for what it's worth: I'm almost 100% sure that any spirit that says is a messenger of God is lying. Without exception. God does not speak nor send messengers. God only delivers what you ask for and that's it. Nothing else comes from God to you. Anything else would be a violation of Free Will.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shaman wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:57 pm .. but there always seems to be some deeper, more sinister energy to him that I don't completely understand. I think this might just be the nature of angelic beings..
They all are quite sinister, in my books at least.
OneOfFourth wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:04 am The first rule of dealing with spirits is that you must never trust them. No matter how long you've known them and no matter what they have done for you. You must never trust them. Always treat their information with sceptisism. The reason being that it's really easy to pretend to be any kind of spirit. It's also easy to hijack those spirits that actually are telling you the truth initially, but then after hijacking are giving you false information. Also spirits play the long game since they have all the eternity to reel you in slowly, which is the main way of working for both spirits and those humans who know how to pose as spirits and how to hijack them.
That is good and fair practice, and should be followed by the beginners "to the letter". But I personally think, ideally, it's should not be permanent dogma. At some point one should see it less as "unbreakable rule" and more as "challenge to overcome". As any practitioner goes deeper "in to the woods" following that good advice, at some point, to progress further he/she should start questioning it, should be asking them selves "How can I overcome this? How can I recognize being/spirit no matter the face they come wearing, or the voice they use whispering, or the level of my awareness at any given time?"
Because there is an answer. It might not be easy, it might take significant amount of work and effort. And nothing ever might never be 100%, but getting accuracy from just "random chance" of 10% or 20%, up to >90% - is a significant improvement imho.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A good book on the topic of channeling is spirit speak by Ivo Dominguez.

I disagree with the notion of distrusting spirits out of hand. As above so below. Treat them the same as you would people. Listen, but verify for yourself. Learning how to handle these kind of relationships....is an important skill. I believe Jason Miller just wrote a book on this topic, looking forward to picking up a copy.

Shaman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shaman »

Glad to have gotten so much feedback on this!
WildWolf wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:08 am Feels like some kind of Realm, that is a meeting point of Celestial and Underworld powers is being described.
Interesting that you say this. As the text goes on it clearly starts to describe an actual location that seems to be one of the themes of the message. I haven't typed it all up yet (it was originally written free-hand in a journal and I have to transcribe it all) but maybe I'll try to get to it soon.
OneOfFourth wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:04 am Again: don't ever trust any spirits. Simply listen to what they're saying and then use your own judgement and intuition and logic to figure out what to do.

And for what it's worth: I'm almost 100% sure that any spirit that says is a messenger of God is lying. Without exception. God does not speak nor send messengers. God only delivers what you ask for and that's it. Nothing else comes from God to you. Anything else would be a violation of Free Will.
This is interesting advice. I appreciate the concern and will take heed, although I feel that I am less skeptical about spirits than you are and feel that maybe I have some magical tools at my disposal that can help. But I do worry about this sort of thing, so nice to get feedback and have someone watching out.

Thank you to everyone who replied! I'll try to get some of the other messages transcribed and post them soon. In the meantime, here is a sketch of V.'s sigil which was also given to me during this first, initial conversation:
https://i.imgur.com/LuOZCLB.png

Shaman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shaman »

a bit more...

The temple that was will be, old worship of the gods, endless though it seemed a flood washed it away. Look into the Temple of Truth and perceive the mystery of life and death — a call on the mainland carries one into shore to the sight of one broken building, shattered marble a greeting for the Lord for none may know the secrets who’ve not walked through the Fields of Trance. An odd moss and vine grow at the door, an undestroyed beacon of green lattice of the inner work.

Inside the gate a collection of circles, the souls cross one past the other in afterworldly bliss — sense their education and continue through the halls of your mind great seer, step only with the foot of God. Bright light sent from the Dawn — ancient masters in their retreats — their missions the embodiments of the earth. The Pool of Bethesda a spring of clear water, a teacher in her own right. Hear now the words of Orphus the first slain:

“I am Orphus, the First Slain, the lost soul of all the fallen, by decree a sweet babble of a brook sent out of Bethesda. What lesson to be learned by the fall of my race — a destiny taken away — but now that light grows bright so the beauty of the temple might be thine. Once cast out, man a goat, now a guardian of the world. Look to Life, her lessons, a collection of life and death.

“For what life there claim to be, a moment in eternity — the blooms of a flower known as man on the end of the branches of the tree of life. Mystical Mother Earth shares wisdom even in the roots, a body of messages underground crawl into cities unseen in the earth. A hollow gourd filled with violet gems and the fire of a growing god. Each a step in the ascension of a shimmering star — fading out the center of a galaxy.”

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

WildWolf wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:58 am A good book on the topic of channeling is spirit speak by Ivo Dominguez.

I disagree with the notion of distrusting spirits out of hand. As above so below. Treat them the same as you would people. Listen, but verify for yourself. Learning how to handle these kind of relationships....is an important skill. I believe Jason Miller just wrote a book on this topic, looking forward to picking up a copy.
I still have to disagree with you:
One of the main methods of oppressing people is to make them trust blindly what spirits tell you. Great example of this are almost 100% of the prophets of God on Youtube, who tell their followers to "trust the Holy Spirit" and to "let Holy Spirit/God/Jesus/Ronald McDonald choose even the shoes you're wearing any given day". And people actually do that willingly and without questioning any of it since "It's my God and his messengers helping me out!" Ugly things follow from that practise and those prophets are doing it on purpose, fully aware of what they're doing and what the final result will be of their actions. That kind of mental shift from being a sceptic towards spirits' advices to trusting its advices blindly and unquestionably happens surprisingly fast. Once you do that, you start taking abilities from that spirit and before you know it, you'll accept something (for example sensory abilities which communicate with you through emotions and sensations) and you have one of the strongest devices of oppression bolted deep into your mind which has you permanently in a tight leash so you don't even dare to think certain thoughts. Very old methods and tricks and they are very commonly used on people who start dabbling with spiritual abilities. Needless to say: those Youtuber prophets are experiencing this oppressions I'm talking about here and there's nothing they wouldn't do to avoid the punishments of subordination/misbehavings in the eyes of their bosses they're responsible for. The spiritual abiltiies attached to your sensory/emotion part of your mind are the most effective torture methods known to man, or atleast something very close to it. And no-one can help you since how do you tell police or the doctor that you're being attacked with spiritual abilities which have been bolted into your mind? You'll go to the loonie bin and the oppressors win. Alternatively you can't take the effects more than a few moments and decide to end your own life. Not a nice result. Don't trust spirits. Ever.
Last edited by OneOfFourth on Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Shaman wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:22 am This is interesting advice. I appreciate the concern and will take heed, although I feel that I am less skeptical about spirits than you are and feel that maybe I have some magical tools at my disposal that can help. But I do worry about this sort of thing, so nice to get feedback and have someone watching out.
I suggest you read this document which describes some of the very basic points what I'm referring to:
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=41468

That document is a work in progress and I update its content as my studies move forward.
Seeker of truth.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Shaman wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:35 am a bit more...

The temple that was will be, old worship of the gods, endless though it seemed a flood washed it away. Look into the Temple of Truth and perceive the mystery of life and death — a call on the mainland carries one into shore to the sight of one broken building, shattered marble a greeting for the Lord for none may know the secrets who’ve not walked through the Fields of Trance. An odd moss and vine grow at the door, an undestroyed beacon of green lattice of the inner work.

Inside the gate a collection of circles, the souls cross one past the other in afterworldly bliss — sense their education and continue through the halls of your mind great seer, step only with the foot of God. Bright light sent from the Dawn — ancient masters in their retreats — their missions the embodiments of the earth. The Pool of Bethesda a spring of clear water, a teacher in her own right. Hear now the words of Orphus the first slain:

“I am Orphus, the First Slain, the lost soul of all the fallen, by decree a sweet babble of a brook sent out of Bethesda. What lesson to be learned by the fall of my race — a destiny taken away — but now that light grows bright so the beauty of the temple might be thine. Once cast out, man a goat, now a guardian of the world. Look to Life, her lessons, a collection of life and death.

“For what life there claim to be, a moment in eternity — the blooms of a flower known as man on the end of the branches of the tree of life. Mystical Mother Earth shares wisdom even in the roots, a body of messages underground crawl into cities unseen in the earth. A hollow gourd filled with violet gems and the fire of a growing god. Each a step in the ascension of a shimmering star — fading out the center of a galaxy.”
Interesting. Asked my HGA, feels like a channeling of some history of man and the cycles of mystics in different times. I'm curious, what's your intention in doing these "open channeling" sessions?

Return to “Angelic Arts”