Navigating the Afterlife

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Navigating the Afterlife

Post by WildWolf »

A area of study that i've been tinkering with for awhile now, is the Afterlife and how to "handle" that realm. I had some strong insights about how to "Navigate" the post/pre incarnation state and therefore thought i'd share them with the forum. The following are what i've understood as useful skills when it comes to navigating the Great Beyond.

1. 3rd Eye Training: My perception, as of now, is that it is very easy to get "Lost" on the "Otherside". Knowing "where you are" is just as important in the Afterlife, as food and water, is for an Incarnated Being. Unless you got a really good Psychopomp who's holding your hand through the realms....its important to learn how to Navigate (Astral Bushmen). A key way to navigate is via being attuned to sensing different vibrational frequencies, so that no matter where you are on the planes....all you need to do is sense what energetic pool your swimming in and you'll get a sense of your location. 3rd Eye cultivation is challenging....but if you have a stable system for exploring these various dimensions....it's worthwhile.

2. Shapeshifting: Getting "stuck" is also a common hangup in the Post-Body life. People whom have a traumatic death or other difficult experiences can get "stuck" in energetic patterns that restrict their free-will and cause them to linger on the planes, rather than moving freely. Shapeshifting creates greater mutability in your energy-body, so that it is much more difficult for you to get "stuck" in any kind of lack-luster pattern. I made a previous post about the Awen key sound and there is some strong connection to shapeshifting in that current. If you have a resonance with that energy...it is worth exploring. If not, there are of-course other systems.

3. Stable Energy: people with unstable energy bodies, holes in there aura, uncontrolled intent.....etc.....will have a harder time in the after-life. Unless you can pull your cognitive faculties into alignment....you'll be pushed and pulled around by atmospheric forces in death, just as your were in life. Continually working on sealing up energetic weaknesses is key.

-That's my Gnosis on the topic so far. None of these skills are easy to explore....so for the layperson, its probably more accessible to make psychopomp offerings. On the other hand, if your a Sorcerer, it's incumbent upon you to take Fate into your own hands and Navigate your Etherial ship. Cheers.

[devil]

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Navigating the Afterlife

Post by Amor »

My own observation is that after death the consciousness rises on the planes until it matches the frequency. Hence the importance Catholics attach to being forgiven/absolved before death, so that the entity is feeling/thinking positively and rises on the planes to their operational limit

Heart energy is the way forward after death. By my observation AC struggled to exert mental will for 50 years of our time before he was told

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:38 am My own observation is that after death the consciousness rises on the planes until it matches the frequency. Hence the importance Catholics attach to being forgiven/absolved before death, so that the entity is feeling/thinking positively and rises on the planes to their operational limit

Heart energy is the way forward after death. By my observation AC struggled to exert mental will for 50 years of our time before he was told
My experience is that it varies....so many different situations can happen after death. I am not familiar with Christian methods for "sending" people off.....in movies you always see a Priest praying over a corpse.

Those whom are familiar with the Christian systems, perhaps you could chime in. Seems like there is a heavy reliance on prayer.

I've helped people after-the fact....but never been at the bed of a person dying...though i've known several practitioner who did that work regularly. The general theory is that you want there to be a "smooth transition". If it isn't smooth....a chaotic transition can lead to all kinds of challenges.

AC?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

WildWolf wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:15 pm
My experience is that it varies....so many different situations can happen after death. I am not familiar with Christian methods for "sending" people off.....in movies you always see a Priest praying over a corpse.

Those whom are familiar with the Christian systems, perhaps you could chime in. Seems like there is a heavy reliance on prayer.

I've helped people after-the fact....but never been at the bed of a person dying...though i've known several practitioner who did that work regularly. The general theory is that you want there to be a "smooth transition". If it isn't smooth....a chaotic transition can lead to all kinds of challenges.

AC?
I don't consider my self to be Christian, even though I was born in to that "culture", but I rejected it all at rather young age. And yet, whenever any relative had problems passing over, we (usually my mom, but once it was my responsibility) turn to Christian, let's say, "spiritual infrastructure". They just seem to have it all set up and worked out, conveniently.
I realized, donating $100 to this or that specific church we narrowed down, works much better than anything I could produce. Might sound strange, but actually it turns out not all prayers are of equal quality. We just found this little church, with ladies there really "pouring their hearts" in to every prayer. For a very reasonable donation, every struggling soul will usually get "fast-tracked to heaven". It might sound a little strange but it's true lol
My close cousin got really "bogged down", lots of suffering before and during his departure, so he came to me with his pain, clouded in darkness, sorrow and despair. After I made the arrangements, only maybe a week later he came back to say "thanks and good bye", completely "new man", so to speak. Joyful, full of light and at peace.
I may snub at all that Christianity thing, most of the time, but I have to give credit where it's due. I just have nothing that could match some of their rites in quality and potency (for the price). [confused2]

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Cerber wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:58 pm
WildWolf wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:15 pm

AC?
I don't consider my self to be Christian, even though I was born in to that "culture", but I rejected it all at rather young age. And yet, whenever any relative had problems passing over, we (usually my mom, but once it was my responsibility) turn to Christian, let's say, "spiritual infrastructure". They just seem to have it all set up and worked out, conveniently.
I realized, donating $100 to this or that specific church we narrowed down, works much better than anything I could produce. Might sound strange, but actually it turns out not all prayers are of equal quality. We just found this little church, with ladies there really "pouring their hearts" in to every prayer. For a very reasonable donation, every struggling soul will usually get "fast-tracked to heaven". It might sound a little strange but it's true lol
My close cousin got really "bogged down", lots of suffering before and during his departure, so he came to me with his pain, clouded in darkness, sorrow and despair. After I made the arrangements, only maybe a week later he came back to say "thanks and good bye", completely "new man", so to speak. Joyful, full of light and at peace.
I may snub at all that Christianity thing, most of the time, but I have to give credit where it's due. I just have nothing that could match some of their rites in quality and potency (for the price). [confused2]
Yeah, my experience is that "not all prayers are equal" as well. People can have "authority" over various things and serve as psychopomps and be very familiar with various "roads/pathways" in the afterlife. I think it can require a certain temperament and "calling" to do that kind of work as well as extensive training.

I once met a women whom was very attuned to doing that, she worked as a hospice nurse and basically would help people whom had fatal illnesses to pass. Its heavy stuff....i once saw a video on Taoist Folk ritual and the whole community would pool funds at a persons death for ritual to help in each others passing.

Many different cultural traditions....Day of the Dead....etc.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I think death is as much art as it is science, maybe even more so.
In some cases it's very easy point a finger at something and say "oh yes, this X person have some troubles passing, because this and that thing or experience in their life", but then other times at a glance it would seem that some other Y person should just breeze through it. Deeply spiritual, virtuous, with nothing but endless list of good deeds and not a single living person with an ill thought of them.. And yet you find them in deepest and darkest "swamp of despair"..
Without all those different death rites in all the cultures, dying would likely be more like rolling a dice than anything else, I imagine.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Cerber wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:00 pm I think death is as much art as it is science, maybe even more so.
In some cases it's very easy point a finger at something and say "oh yes, this X person have some troubles passing, because this and that thing or experience in their life", but then other times at a glance it would seem that some other Y person should just breeze through it. Deeply spiritual, virtuous, with nothing but endless list of good deeds and not a single living person with an ill thought of them.. And yet you find them in deepest and darkest "swamp of despair"..
Without all those different death rites in all the cultures, dying would likely be more like rolling a dice than anything else, I imagine.
Yeah......existence is weird and complicated.

Basic bitch moral frameworks, might have value in society....but once you start jumping dimensions and wandering the planes.....those formats rapidly lose navigational efficacy. I have more of a technical approach, as noted in the intro post. I suppose, if the 3 things i mentioned are advantageous...your could reverse engineer it to see what is dis-advantageous.....(close-minded, lacking subtle-sensitivity, unable to "shift", chaotic energy...etc)

Navigating Reality is a difficult game.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

WildWolf wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:23 pm Yeah......existence is weird and complicated.

Basic bitch moral frameworks, might have value in society....but once you start jumping dimensions and wandering the planes.....those formats rapidly lose navigational efficacy. I have more of a technical approach, as noted in the intro post. I suppose, if the 3 things i mentioned are advantageous...your could reverse engineer it to see what is dis-advantageous.....(close-minded, lacking subtle-sensitivity, unable to "shift", chaotic energy...etc)

I came to personal conclusion, that I cannot predict what state I would end up in, if I died in the present, current or future "present", with any reasonable accuracy. I'm fairly confident in hindsight, pretty sure if I've died some time 5-6 years ago, I probably would have been alright, but if 1-2 years ago, I'd have been in trouble, most likely. But about "today" or "tomorrow" it's always 50/50 to me, I cannot see my self that well up close.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Cerber wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:55 pm
WildWolf wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:23 pm Yeah......existence is weird and complicated.

I came to personal conclusion, that I cannot predict what state I would end up in, if I died in the present, current or future "present", with any reasonable accuracy. I'm fairly confident in hindsight, pretty sure if I've died some time 5-6 years ago, I probably would have been alright, but if 1-2 years ago, I'd have been in trouble, most likely. But about "today" or "tomorrow" it's always 50/50 to me, I cannot see my self that well up close.
Yeah....one thing i'm pretty certain about, is that "leaving the body" is different for occultists. Depending on the connections you've developed in life, your pathway will shift in death. Lots of different heavens........still exploring.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

WildWolf wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:29 am Lots of different heavens........
I have not seen any heavens but I have seen a lot of stellar systems close up.

Is heaven a religious construct?

If recycling and repurposing are not human constructs, perhaps there is no end to the uses to which a human may be put, with or without a dense physical body.

Or perhaps heaven is a dead end - with endless Star Trek repeats

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:46 am

If recycling and repurposing are not human constructs, perhaps there is no end to the uses to which a human may be put, with or without a dense physical body.

Yeah....when you start to talk about this stuff....it inevitably leads into the question of: what is the structure and nature of reality? I recall reading in this book, Tranceportation by Diana Paxson, that as you navigate the planes, via Journeying/Astral Projection...etc....that you should constantly be building your own personal Map of subtle reality.

This is an important key.....trying to coddle together a useful structure to the endless layers and planes of Being is valuable. Qabalah uses a Sphere/Tree of Life structure....in Norse practice they use the World-Tree and the 9 Realms. I have my own UPG on Key points in Cosmic Architecture....but alas....the Map is never finished.

These older maps are useful....but naturally, each person should expand on them via there own exploration.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

WildWolf wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:29 am
Yeah....one thing i'm pretty certain about, is that "leaving the body" is different for occultists. Depending on the connections you've developed in life, your pathway will shift in death. Lots of different heavens........still exploring.
For a while I thought practising occultists would surely have relatively easy "path" out, to whatever place/plane/"heaven" they have "ticket already booked".
Not entirely sure of that now. From personal experience of AP/OBE I've noticed some things of a concern. Personal mental, emotional state can have severe negative effect on my ability to "get out", and one can be in a "bad place" for months or even years. And I suspect there are some parallels between death and AP.
Occultist can have depression and just generally end up in a "bad place" for variety of reasons, although they may have more tools at hand to lift them selves up, they may be aware of more in the world than just the known, they may even have greater goals to reach for, and all that. But non of that can ever guarantee they will not fall, or if they ever will slip, that they'll manage to get back on their feet right away (mentally, emotionally, spiritually).
I've seen few of them fall, I've slipped my self once or twice, and when I was down, it wasn't easy to reach me by anybody (sometimes I simply didn't want to be reached), and getting back up was pretty hard few of those times, and took a while.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:46 am

I know one place, up above. A peaceful and tranquil place of eternal bliss, where many "live" as as one, with every thought and every emotion shared with every other soul around. Place with no passion, no desire, no hate and no envy, but only eternal bliss. I think you would like it there. I did too, for a while.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Cerber wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:55 am...Personal mental, emotional state can have severe negative effect on my ability to "get out", and one can be in a "bad place" for months or even years.....
Quite so - hence the importance of forgiveness of self and others before departing the physical body

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:22 am
Cerber wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:55 am...Personal mental, emotional state can have severe negative effect on my ability to "get out", and one can be in a "bad place" for months or even years.....
Quite so - hence the importance of forgiveness of self and others before departing the physical body
Cerber wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:55 am
WildWolf wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:29 am
For a while I thought practising occultists would surely have relatively easy "path" out, to whatever place/plane/"heaven" they have "ticket already booked".
Not entirely sure of that now. From personal experience of AP/OBE I've noticed some things of a concern. Personal mental, emotional state can have severe negative effect on my ability to "get out", and one can be in a "bad place" for months or even years. And I suspect there are some parallels between death and AP.
Occultist can have depression and just generally end up in a "bad place" for variety of reasons, although they may have more tools at hand to lift them selves up, they may be aware of more in the world than just the known, they may even have greater goals to reach for, and all that. But non of that can ever guarantee they will not fall, or if they ever will slip, that they'll manage to get back on their feet right away (mentally, emotionally, spiritually).
I've seen few of them fall, I've slipped my self once or twice, and when I was down, it wasn't easy to reach me by anybody (sometimes I simply didn't want to be reached), and getting back up was pretty hard few of those times, and took a while.
Yeah, however much training you do in life......its still important to do practices that prepare for the transition....clear out any nook and cranny of nonsense, that would inhibit affairs. I believe Buddhism has preparatory techniques.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

True all the above. I guess the only way to have at least some "insurance" of sorts, is to actually "live every single day, as if you are about to die tomorrow", because Death often comes without appointment in advance. Or else we are at the mercy of our friends and family, if we have any of those.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

On earth we tend to use the modes of North, East, South and West to navigate the world. I've noted that when it comes to navigating the great beyond....the modes of: Ascending and Descending seem to be of great use. Ascending means moving towards more subtle and Descending dense. This goes back to the 3rd eye training in the original post....knowing how to differentiate subtle density.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

WildWolf wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:08 pm On earth we tend to use the modes of North, East, South and West to navigate the world. I've noted that when it comes to navigating the great beyond....the modes of: Ascending and Descending seem to be of great use. Ascending means moving towards more subtle and Descending dense. This goes back to the 3rd eye training in the original post....knowing how to differentiate subtle density.
I was contemplating the Ascending and Descending pattern at work yesterday. I occurred to me, that when you link together ascending and descending directionally....you get a circular form. This brought me back to the idea of the Wheel of Samsara or the Wheel of Life in many traditions.

This "model", of reality, is incredibly resonant with me, not only does it hold weight when it comes to my own out of body experiences (ascending the planes), but also just sits so nicely as a structure in many different areas of study. Internally it compares to the Microcosmic Orbit and if you back up, when your looking at a person, the whole Aura is a circular (oval) structure (as above so below). Wave theory, the vortexual galaxies, waves in the stock market....etc.

In addition, i don't necessarily buy into traditional moral frameworks....but when it comes to explaining the "messiness" of reality, it is a useful model. Were all on this Ascending and Descending wave/ride and much of the suffering that we experience, is due to lack of ability when riding the bull. It also nestles well with the basic tri-polar of Celestial, Earthly Underworld model, along with Animism....all of which have held up to my varied Gnosis throughout the years.

Furthermore, if you take this model seriously and see reality as a cyclical structure of waves, that can't be avoided...only contended with.....it creates a useful strategic framework for Navigating Existence. You need only ask yourself....how do i skillfully navigate the Waves? I've asked my self this question and came up with several answers....that being said....its a highly useful model, in so many ways and one i'm gonna keep toying with it. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

In the spirit of continuing to explore existential structure...i've been studying Energetic Anatomy and trying to "Map" things out so that i can have better understanding of reality. As Above So Below.

The following is a post exploring my own understanding of Energetic Anatomy based on my own UPG. Some of the words used are obviously derived from previous sources and some are my insights. There is much crossover. This is a brief intro...i'm still trying to sort this stuff out myself. That being said, here it is:

Bodies: Physical, Etheric, Astral, Mental and Light
Structures: Rivers, Gates, Bodies and Void Nexuses

Rivers
This is a term used to describe pathways in the system where power heavily flows. Internally they look like glowing and snaking roads. For example, in the Astral body, power/energy might be flowing throughout, but there are certain areas of the system where pathways (Rivers) have formed that are moving streams of power in a definite direction....rather than being scattered to the wind. It's like looking at a map, you want to look for the main roads that lead to central locations. By understanding the primary Rivers in each layer of the Bodies....you can begin to give territorial context to the system.

Gates
Gates are transmutational-intersection points for Rivers. When power is moving from one Body to another...they need to move through Gates for there Transmutation effect. For example, if your seeking to "Ascend" denser energies via internal alchemy....your attempting to transmute the denser vibrations from food, air...etc....into a Higher Frequency. If you forcefully, take this dense energy directly to a Higher plane...it will cause imbalances. There is a process of Transmuting energies from dense to subtle and subtle to dense. Whenever energy is moving from one density to another, going through Gates is necessary for transmutation.

Bodies
Different systems break down bodies in different ways. The above list seems to be quite solid from my perspective. The way i define bodies is "territories" within the system, in which the vibrations are similar enough that they don't need to move through Gates in order to safely interact with one another. There are tons of different dimensions to each of these bodies....but the vibrations are similar enough so that there is no direct conflict and no need for transmutation.

Void Nexuses
These points are intersectional Highways for massive amounts of Rivers. A popular Void Nexus in the Daoist and Indian Traditions is the Hara or Lower Dan Tian. These spaces are massive Vortexual centers for the merging of dozens of rivers and the movement of energy to other parts of the system. Central Hubs for the moving of Power/QI in the body.

Body Characteristics
The following is a list of defining characteristics of each Body.

Physical: Extreme Density, Allows Incarnation Existence, Gathering Point for Transmutation of Dense energies for spiritual growth.

Etheric: Attached to the Physical and Thickest of the subtle bodies. (Arcana: Health, Transmutation )

Astral: Flexibility, Travels and Meditator for Higher and Lower Bodies (Arcana: Astral Projection, Dreams, Fae and Mediating Body)

Mental: Linear Processing and Loosely Connected to the Physical (Arcana: Clarity, Linear Energy, Kingdom Management)

Light: Beyond Understanding

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Recently, i did some after-life maintenance, for an occultist who had passed. Some people need help in the afterlife, others don't. In this case, the person was stuck and having trouble navigating the Astral. Apparently, they were having trouble shifting and moving in these planes....as a result, i ended up doing some intermediary work to help them gain insights into shapeshifting, so they would no longer be trapped.

I write this here, because i found it to be an interesting case and also reflected back my own gnosis on the topic. I imagine they had such "unique" struggles because they are an occultist.....and we can't help but tinker.

After doing this work, i had some further gnosis on the value of shapeshifting. I was processing through a significant amount of karmic gunk and it was causing internal friction/pain. In order to help smooth out the process, i went into the astral body and did a bit of work on my capacity to shape-shift, so that the rigidity in my system could dissolve and enable a "cleaner release". It was highly effective.

That's all for now. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A further note on Models (reality), the World Tree concept from Norse Mythology....there are some nuggets in that perspective, that need mining. Still exploring....but so far, I am seeing that studying this highway of cosmic power....can lead to profound insights into the nature/structure of reality. Still quite a few branches to climb, will update in the future.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

As a result of my exploration off this topic (Navigating).....I've decided to coin a new term: Wheel Sorcery

This thought has been rolling around in my head for awhile.....if existence is a Wheel (notes in previous posts).....then how does one navigate it skillfully? How do you ride the waves of existence, with minimal friction and maximum "profit"? Depending on a person's constitution....the answers one might receive....will vary.

This is a worthwhile question, for every practitioner. Will continue to explore.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Still toying around with Wheel Sorcery.

I did a divination, about what are the best powers I can work with, that will help me with Wheel Sorcery (navigating...etc). I have a strong water temperament and the responses I got back were:

-Shapeshifting
-Emotional Body

At the same time, I've been doing a bit of training, with a chick who was a "witchy" disposition.....and when I asked the same question for her...I got a very different response:

-Black Flame Blade
-God Gnosis

It's interesting, how people's difference in temperament, will cause such a difference in answers/strategies.

---------

A final note, I was considering Wheel Sorcery, in the context of Buddhism. The Buddha (Siddhartha), pursued Enlightenment, so that he could find a path in which people can "escape" the the cycle of Samsara and no longer incarnate. In some ways....you could say that, Wheel Sorcery is opposed to this perspective...since this approach is designed to learn skillful navigation, rather than escaping cyclical existence. My perspective so far....is that "escaping" the wheel is a rather boring prospect....because to do so (IMO) is to leave dualistic existence and return to a non-dual state of Being.

This non-dual way, means, that you can no longer interact with dual reality and therefore can no longer create (express oneself) in any capacity. For me, creativity is one of the greatest joys of existence...additionally....exploring all of the different nooks and crannies of reality and enriching myself with deeper Gnosis. None of this (IMO) can exist when we separate ourselves from the "friction" of the Wheel. From my perspective....it seems like the Wheel, is where all the fun is at....perhaps my view on this will change....time will tell.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

WildWolf wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:53 pm

After doing this work, i had some further gnosis on the value of shapeshifting. I was processing through a significant amount of karmic gunk and it was causing internal friction/pain. In order to help smooth out the process, i went into the astral body and did a bit of work on my capacity to shape-shift, so that the rigidity in my system could dissolve and enable a "cleaner release". It was highly effective.
I've been doing a bit more exploration on this topic. Cleansing the astral body and developing ones Shapeshifting ability, helps loosen up the system so that it is easier to release gunk. Another level on top of this....is using the Astral body, to take specific forms, that facilitate a detoxing process. I still don't fully understand this method from a tech perspective....but I've been working this technique and had profound results.

For example, while I'm detoxing, I'll have my Astral body take the form of a Worm....and the amount of gunk, my body is capable of releasing, expands exponentially. The detox will be so intense, that my whole body will be pouring out black goo. My skill in this field is not great....but I can see the writing on the wall......I feel that if a person takes there shapeshifting capacity to a high enough level....you could release a lifetime worth of gunk.....in a matter of months. I don't see any limits for the diligent...profound stuff.

I've yet to explore many different forms....but will likely continue to tinker with this in the future.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Wheel Sorcery....still rolling around in my head....been thinking...what if I was:

-Born in an abusive household
-Lived in a ruthless authoritarian society (step out of line and die)
-Contracted a permanent and torturous disease
-Went to war and saw all of my compatriots die
-Lost my limbs (basket case)
-Had entity attachment issues
-Suffered from Schizophrenia or Bi-Polar disorder
-Ostracized from society
-Betrayed by the love of my life
-Experienced a tragic death
-Lost in the afterlife (wandering ghost...etc)

-All of these situations....happen on the Wheel....and if your not trying to jump off (Buddhism, Christianity, Islam....etc), then learning how to navigate is key. I see Wheel Sorcery, as an answer to these questions.....develop the tools necessary, too handle all the joy and horror of dualistic existence.

Still grinding on this nut....will write more in the future.

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”