Could certain types of fate manipulation be accidental mind control?

ArchangelIdiotis
Forum Member
Forum Member

Could certain types of fate manipulation be accidental mind control?

Post by ArchangelIdiotis »

Say I cast a spell aimed at providing me with money. For instance, I meditate myself into a state of chakra high activity, maintain the chakra visualizations and vibrations, and visualize also money raining on my person. Hundred dollar bills, falling from the sky until I'm sitting in a chest high pile. Suppose I maintain this visualization as I go about my day to day business, for weeks (except when sleeping). My intent being to send out energy to attract money to my person.

If I actually receive the cash, how did that work? Assuming it isn't a coincidence, could I have accidentally mind controlled my environment to give me the cash?

I think love spells are the most controversial type of this. It is possible the spell will transform the caster's own personality and put hir in the right place at the right time, triggering the target to fall in love. But what if it just enslaved the will and heart of a victim?

My point is, one of the easiest ways to imagine this type of magick working is for mind control to take place. Were this the case, it would change my aims as a practitioner.

I might try to induce, perhaps optimistically and naively, That only interference can be interfered with, only invasions of free will be invaded. Even if my aim were to result in mind control, whomever's mind winds up controlled had to have done it first!
-Archangel Idiotis, leader of an ostrich cult.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Could certain types of fate manipulation be accidental mind control?

Post by Amor »

Once I decided that I was in credit with the planet and wanted to receive some of that credit.

The next work day I had a coin fall out of the air just in front of me. That happened on three days out of four - the same coin in the same queue each time.

Getting the money one coin at a time seemed inefficient - so I told the planet not to bother and that was the end of money falling from the air

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Spellcraft is an interesting topic. Were all putting out energy constantly. Errant and chaotic thoughts throughout the day, getting mad at the store clerk for taking to long, playing chess.....etc.

The idea of spell-craft, is about learning to focus those "forces", that we tend to toss about randomly, in a definite direction, for the effect we desire. So essentially, were all interacting with these psychic structures of reality all the time....but not necessarily with deep intention.

When we start using this latent capacity to shift reality around....in the same whey that we use our arms to lift weights and technology to blow up mountains.....what are the implications? Sigh....well...you learn what the implications are through Divination, Practice and potentially by listening to the experiences of those whom have come before and been around the block.

I'm not particularly good at spell-craft, but here are a couple decent books on the topic.

Power Spellcraft by Arin Murphy Hiscock
Elements of Spellcrafting by Jason Miller

Furthermore, reading books and listening to interview about people "toying" around with sorcery can be useful. It gives you a perspective on how this stuff can go. Haven't read all this books below....but they follow that same vein of people "playing" with sorcery.

Elhaz Ablaze
Magick on the Edge by Taylor Ellwood
Generation Hex by Jason Louv

Hakael
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hakael »

ArchangelIdiotis wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:58 pm Say I cast a spell aimed at providing me with money. For instance, I meditate myself into a state of chakra high activity, maintain the chakra visualizations and vibrations, and visualize also money raining on my person. Hundred dollar bills, falling from the sky until I'm sitting in a chest high pile. Suppose I maintain this visualization as I go about my day to day business, for weeks (except when sleeping). My intent being to send out energy to attract money to my person.

If I actually receive the cash, how did that work? Assuming it isn't a coincidence, could I have accidentally mind controlled my environment to give me the cash?

I think love spells are the most controversial type of this. It is possible the spell will transform the caster's own personality and put hir in the right place at the right time, triggering the target to fall in love. But what if it just enslaved the will and heart of a victim?

My point is, one of the easiest ways to imagine this type of magick working is for mind control to take place. Were this the case, it would change my aims as a practitioner.

I might try to induce, perhaps optimistically and naively, That only interference can be interfered with, only invasions of free will be invaded. Even if my aim were to result in mind control, whomever's mind winds up controlled had to have done it first!
I think that Magick of attraction (depending on what rituals did you do and how much energy you put into it) works like Wi-Fi. You are the receiver and you send signals - then the Universe finds the opportunity for you and put you (sometimes brutally) into special place on special time.
I have made many love attraction rituals since 2020. On September 2021 I have made a Goetia ritual (demon Sitri) to find the perfect partner. On 2022 I had 2 hopeless relations, the second one - was especially toxic. On October 2022, my job season ended, I fall into depression and alcoholism. One evening, being drunk, I logged into Tinder app. After a week of texting to the hopeless "celebrity" girls I finally found a girl that I'm in a relationship with. It took lots of time and pain to find her, but I know the Universe had to put me into the miserable situations just to guide me into the moment I find the perfect one. And she's perfect [grin2]
When you put your heart into money rituals, there are some possible results:
- you have a salary raise in your job, or a promotion,
- you find a better job,
- if you have your own business, you receive more and better job tasks,
- you can find money out of nowhere (the Universe organises your day just to put you into the place you find it)
- you can receive an iheritance
- sometimes you receive nothing or it takes so long that you forget you did anything for it [lol]

As you see in my story - I am sure that the demon Sitri gave me my perfect partner. So I rewarded him (about rewarding, another topic). But I'm not really sure if one of my several previous rituals could help it [lol] but she has everything I needed and put into my rites 8)

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”