Gnostics and Animism

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gnostics and Animism

Post by WildWolf »

Gordon White on his most recent podcast, shares his insights into Gnosticism and how he fits that current of magick into his larger view of Animistic spirituality. I'm no scholar of Gnosticism (only read a few), but i found his ideas on the topic unique. He basically encapsulates Gnosticism as a type of Spirit Medicine (Bear, Plant, Bird....etc) that is of value in Dark Times (Archonic).

If perhaps you live during the inquisition or are seeing the last remnants of your civilization fall to pieces.....its important to know where to stand, so you wont be pulled into the abyss, alongside a corrupt Matrix. Never lived in a tyrannical society.....but i imagine it's not pleasant. Anyways....i found his views interesting and worth sharing. I don't know if i fully agree with the perspective on the whole, perhaps once i formulate my thoughts on the matter, i'll share them here. Link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWO9S2bk3ac

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Gnostics and Animism

Post by WildWolf »

The Azazel vibes in this are strong. He is the Dark Teacher. South Park is The Goat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAEfeNLKwd0

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Thinking about a new project, I'm gonna start working my way through Nag Hammadi scriptures, but instead of just reading the texts, it's also gonna be a project for channeling.

Each scripture, I'm gonna channel Jesus and whatever other Beings come through. I'll take notes on each text and then give a summation on each scripture as a post. The, all in one, text I have is 900+ pages, so it should keep me entertained for awhile. I've already done this for the Book of Enoch and that was a fun and fascinating process. We'll see how it goes.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

WildWolf wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:43 pm...I'm gonna channel Jesus and whatever other Beings come through. ...
How will you send the "whatever" beings away?

They might be "forever" beings

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

I just finished my 1st session, on the "Prayer of the Apostle Paul". It's an interesting prayer, because of some of the things the author is requesting of Christ throughout.

--------

During the session, the author Paul came through pretty strongly, but he struggled to "fit" in the space, so I had to clear out any debris. It took several minutes of "getting comfortable". After these initial stages, he started to explain the prayer and that the essential intent of this prayer, is to ask for Jesus's assistance on a path of spiritual ascension, in which you rise to a level of spiritual authority, that is similar to that of Christ and become Holy as Christ.

-Ironically, Jesus, didn't say a word the whole session and I only asked him for confirmation of the individual.

--------

Anyways, its a cool prayer and I could easily see a Christian, whom has a relationship with Christ....lighting a candle offering and going to work on this one. Next up is the Secret Book of James.
Last edited by WildWolf on Mon May 08, 2023 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 12:35 am
WildWolf wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:43 pm...I'm gonna channel Jesus and whatever other Beings come through. ...
How will you send the "whatever" beings away?

They might be "forever" beings
Knowing Spiritual Kung Fu is important. PSD is a deep topic....and mandatory to explore if your a practicing occultist.

Generally, I don't have this problem too often. Most Beings will leave of there own accord and if they don't do so right away, I don't mind most hanging around awhile. As long as there not stirring up trouble or offsetting my energy unnecessarily.

The "Higher" the beings are, the less likely you'll have this problem. Its usually riff-raff that cause trouble....much like in real life.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

A common problem is passive/forgotten permissions. Then adverse entities immediately return after being ejected.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:29 am A common problem is passive/forgotten permissions. Then adverse entities immediately return after being ejected.
Yeah, one should be aware of any contracts/deals that you get involved. Going into any situation, where your stinking of fear, is also, not ideal. If a person isn't confident in there own "authority" and PSD....then it may be best to avoid the more "wild" Beings.

A good rule of thumb....if your not confident you could perform an exorcism....then it may be best that you stay away from intelligences with a "rough" reputation.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Secret Book of James, this is another interesting text, the majority is Jesus chastising and teaching Peter and James, in regards to there spiritual ascension and motivating them to continue onwards and surpass him.

Some parts are intelligible and others very confusing....but although its only a few pages it took me 2 days to read. The energetic potency of this scripture was strong (thus the 2nd day) and I woke up in the middle of the night with my whole body vibrating, 3rd eye glowing and my body dry (drink water).

After I finished reading the text on the 2nd day....Michael came through, blazing pretty hard and full of light and told me that the text is not meant for the layperson and is for spiritual purification.

After Michael finished, then Azazel came through and told me that he disagrees with Michael and that layperson can use this text....that it is especially useful to read if a person is stuck in a stagnant situation.

These 2 are always a bit divided, when it comes to how rapid people should be moving on the spiritual path. Jesus, once again, didn't wish to speak on the text, but rather let the other 2 share there thoughts.

I may come back and read this scripture in the future. If your a mystic, especially those of the Christian persuasion, it may be of benefit to crack this text open every 1-2 months, to receive the purificatory effects, more than that, may be a bit too much.

By the way, the version of the Nag Hammadi, is the international edition, edited by Marvin Meyer. Next up is the Gospel of Truth.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Gospel of Truth, there were some really beautiful sections to this chapter, too many, so I'll only share my favorite here below. It took 3 days to read the whole Gospel and while it was not as energetically potent as other texts (no light roasting....etc) it was still lovely. When I started reading....a couple of Beings came into the space and started "playing music" which started to fill up the space with a kind of "foggy light" that filled me with a sense of peace and calm.

I asked Jesus about these Beings and he said they were Emmissary from the Father that had come to Bless the reading. I found this interesting, I tried to continue reading while they were playing, but immediately got a "hard stare"....basically saying, "stop and wait until were finished".

So for about 20 minutes, I just sat and let the light flow over me, and when the room was saturated I continued to read. After saturation, they circulated around me for the remainder of the session, and I could feel light just flowing over and soothing my mind. These Beings would come back in Day 2 and instead of music, it felt like they formed a circle in the space, and spun the circle to create a circulation of light in the room, twas a different quality, than the "foggy" off the previous day.

On day 3, I finished reading and upon doing so, asked Jesus about the text and he said: "this text is different from ones like Book of James. It is not for spiritual purification, but rather re-orienting a person so that they can move into alignment with Truth. If you read this Gospel of Truth 6 times...it will help throw off being Lost and Confused and reorient oneself Mentally and Emotionally."

No other Beings came through with any comments. The following is my favorite section of this Gospel:

"The Word of the Father Appears

As for the Word,
his wisdom meditates on it,
his teaching utters it,
his knowledge has revealed it,
his patience is a crown upon it,
his joy is in harmony with it,
his glory has exalted it,
his character has revealed it,
his rest has received it,
his love has incarnated it,
his faith has embraced it.

Thus the Father's Word goes out in the All as the fruition of his heart and expression of his will. It supports all and chooses all. It also takes the expression of all and purifies it, bringing it back to the Father, to the Mother, Jesus of infinite sweetness."

Next up: The Treatise on Resurrection

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Not exactly an episode on Gnosticism.....but its got some of those vibes.

“A shadow that runs amok, will turn your entire life into a kind of tragedy.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MstFiVr2YD8&t=2478s

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

The Treatise on Résurrection....while this is a intellectually interesting text....it was not energetically stimulating like the previous....I was enjoying the read and about halfway through, when I got interrupted by another Being. It was apparently the author of the text, which as far as I'm aware is not labeled...only Rheginus is mentioned.

Anyways, I confirmed the presence with Jesus and the Being gave his name as: A Disciple of Jesus. He then went onto say, that when he wrote the text he was not particularly skilled in the mysteries...and that the text is not useful like previous scriptures....and that he still had much too learn. I thought this was interesting and confirmed my own thoughts, because when the presence came in the space....it was not "clean" like other higher Beings.

I asked Jesus on the matter and he said that this person was not a layperson, but was also not a high level mystic either. I then asked if I should continue reading this scripture (about halfway through)? He said no, and I moved on.

Anyways...that was my experience...intellectually interesting....but in terms of blindingly intense laser beams of Gnosis? None present.

Next text is: The Tripartite Tractate

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Still working through the Tripartite....it is one of the more lengthy chapters.

On a related note.....I feel like, St. Cyprian, is a spirit that pairs quite well with this current. The energy matches. He is Saint and Occultist....both powers seem to make up the background of Gnosticism. Additionally, so many texts have been put out on the Saint in the last decade.

The Book of St. Cyprian by Jose Leitao
Cyprian of Antioch by Frater Archer
Grimoire of St. Cyprian by Edmund Kelly
The Testament of Cyprian the Mage by Jake Stratton Kent
St. Cyprian and the Sorcerous Trasmutation by Nicholas d Mattos Frisvold
St. Cyprian: Saint of Necromancers by Conjureman Ali

.....etc

Jason Miller put out his Black School course awhile back. Anyways, theres a lot of potent content out there on him and given the "dark resonance" I feel between him and the Gnostic current....I wonder if they will, "fold over" on one another in the future and he becomes the "Dark Saint of Gnosticism". Time will tell.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

The Fall of the West. Gordon White and Chris Knowles talking about the Gnostic times in which we live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8QlVYpEOK0

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Aliens in the Bible....watching this now....gonna be wild ride. My nag hammadi work has slowed significantly....will eventually get back to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MEqLB6faOw

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Insightful discussion on Old vs Modern Christianity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t72LFjXvPmA

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Cool talk, i may have to get his book, Ani.Mystic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X_lc8ClheA

Return to “Gnosticism”