Black and Ceremonial Magick and Infidelity

ST_Cyprian
Forum Member
Forum Member

Black and Ceremonial Magick and Infidelity

Post by ST_Cyprian »

This question is a curiosity question only because I wonder reading old grimoires on certain rituals and spirits

Again no morality lectures its curiosity

I read certain rituals through grimories that would make any woman come to you including married women. Different Spirits like Sytry and Frimost are lust spirits. So If I wanted a married woman who is close to me have an affair one and not speak about it is it possible or asking too much? or could have the affair and be so guilty she tells? Or this couldn't happen unless there was a desire already? Insight would be nice

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Black and Ceremonial Magick and Infidelity

Post by WildWolf »

Magick can move in strange ways....its rarely like a soda machine....where you put the coin in the slot and get exactly what you intended. That being said, many things can occur when you cast about intent....what will happen....apply divination....though if your not skilled in that field....it can get a bit murky.

I made some notes on this in previous threads....may or may not be useful:

viewtopic.php?p=529806&hilit=love+spell#p529806

Vesperium
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vesperium »

ST_Cyprian wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:25 pm This question is a curiosity question only because I wonder reading old grimoires on certain rituals and spirits

Again no morality lectures its curiosity

I read certain rituals through grimories that would make any woman come to you including married women. Different Spirits like Sytry and Frimost are lust spirits. So If I wanted a married woman who is close to me have an affair one and not speak about it is it possible or asking too much? or could have the affair and be so guilty she tells? Or this couldn't happen unless there was a desire already? Insight would be nice
For love problems, especially if you want to get a woman married to you or at least have the guidance from the Demonic about a marriage, Sitri and Frimost are not to be asked that much into the marriage / statornic love sector.

Eligor is the one who you shall contact in regards to this matter but again, magic is volatile and the results aren't always what we want and so, some of the things may come pleasant and unpleasant. The meaning of the things eventually will be received in time.
The best you can do to raise stars is to evolve to be as high as them - Hermes

ᛖᚷᛟ ᛊᚢᛗ ᛈᚨcᛟ -ego sum paco - I'm in peace

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

ST_Cyprian wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:25 pm I read certain rituals through grimories that would make any woman come to you including married women. Different Spirits like Sytry and Frimost are lust spirits. So If I wanted a married woman who is close to me have an affair one and not speak about it is it possible or asking too much? or could have the affair and be so guilty she tells? Or this couldn't happen unless there was a desire already? Insight would be nice
I personally believe nothing is ever impossible in this universe, but there great many things are highly improbable. In this hypothetical scenario there there seem to be a list of desires, expectations and requirements packed together, making more and more improbable with every requirement.
I don't think it's terribly hard to make a woman (or a man) to lose their heads, for a moment, especially if conditions are just right. It's a lot harder to make some cross some of their moral boundaries (if they have those) and not feel guilty about it.
But still, I think the hardest thing to achieve - would be that secrecy. At the end of the day, we are all just chimps in a zoo (in some sense at least), so I might be able to avoid the eyes and ears of some other chimps in the same cage, but there are thousand of eyes watching every moment from behind "the glass walls". Every action I take and every word I say - all is known, and what is known won't stay hidden for long.
In other words, can't have your cake and eat it, something has to go.
Drop last 2 requirements and the first one is piece of cake. You might not enjoy the aftertaste, but you'll get a taste of that cake.

Leotheosis
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Leotheosis »

If you're interested for scholarly purposes, the Papyri Graecae Magicae has a number of different spells for sex which draw power from barbarous words and astrological timings.

If it's for practical purposes, you don't need to bother with any of that. You simply draw all of your desire to a central point and then direct it towards her. You can maybe use a visualisation for that. Withhold none of the energy but let it all go and then put the operation out of mind. Don't think about it. If she's receptive it will work, if she's not, then it won't.

I wouldn't do it though because, if it does work, you most likely will never (or at least not for a very long time) look at yourself as a virtuous person again. That will be a heavy burden and will damage your connection to the upper worlds.
Cor Unum et Anima Una

ST_Cyprian
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ST_Cyprian »

Hmm should I ask what one would need to get a threesome from 2 married women? Lol I kid of course in light of the responses which I thank everyone for

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”